Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,080 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:16 AM

Women Are Asking My Husband Out On Whatsapp. How Do I Handle This? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Women Are Asking My Husband Out On Whatsapp. How Do I Handle This? (44306 Views)

How Should I Handle Friends Requesting For Loan? / My brother is driving me nut - How Should I Handle This Family Issue? / Am I Wrong For Asking My Husband To Choose? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Women Are Asking My Husband Out On Whatsapp. How Do I Handle This? by White007(m): 4:42pm On May 29, 2016
undecided
Re: Women Are Asking My Husband Out On Whatsapp. How Do I Handle This? by Nobody: 4:42pm On May 29, 2016
Only fresh pu$$1 can make a man stay with you. Unfortunately,most women have traded their fresh tomatoes in their youth.

1 Like

Re: Women Are Asking My Husband Out On Whatsapp. How Do I Handle This? by Iykon1313(m): 4:47pm On May 29, 2016
Saddenedsoul:
Sorry, to bother you all , but I just had to get this off my chest. I recently got married, just little over a year ago. I have had no reason not to trust my husband, in fact I could trust him with my life. My problem started last week when I borrowed his laptop to complete some office work. I found his WhatsApp web was logged in, so out of curiosity, I decided to take a peek. What I found what worrying, I saw lots of messages from women who were literally asking my husband out, planning dates and meet up venues, even when they are all well aware that he is married. Since then I have been paranoid, every word from his mouth becomes suspicious, I get angry at him for no reason; I don't know wether to confront him, because I feel like he's just going to lie to me, I'm very confused , somebody help me.

Y did u go checking what is not ur ish? Now u got urself into sadness and mistrust. Ur husband who doesn't even know anything. Anyway, don't confront him but playfully tell him about it cos confronting will be an allegation. Next time try and mind ur ish.

2 Likes

Re: Women Are Asking My Husband Out On Whatsapp. How Do I Handle This? by nbright: 4:48pm On May 29, 2016
Saddenedsoul:
Sorry, to bother you all , but I just had to get this off my chest. I recently got married, just little over a year ago. I have had no reason not to trust my husband, in fact I could trust him with my life. My problem started last week when I borrowed his laptop to complete some office work. I found his WhatsApp web was logged in, so out of curiosity, I decided to take a peek. What I found what worrying, I saw lots of messages from women who were literally asking my husband out, planning dates and meet up venues, even when they are all well aware that he is married. Since then I have been paranoid, every word from his mouth becomes suspicious, I get angry at him for no reason; I don't know wether to confront him, because I feel like he's just going to lie to me, I'm very confused , somebody help me.
even here you're trying to shield your husband, the women aren't asking your husband out, he's the one asking women out.

4 Likes

Re: Women Are Asking My Husband Out On Whatsapp. How Do I Handle This? by olimeh13(m): 4:49pm On May 29, 2016
Have you forgotten that there is love in sharing?
Remember givers never lack...
Re: Women Are Asking My Husband Out On Whatsapp. How Do I Handle This? by CaptainCodes(m): 4:49pm On May 29, 2016
Any woman say my wife,(of course i love her) who catches me in this kind of situation, let's even assume, I ain't cheating yet, but the ladies are asking out. If really my wife saw it, and she wakes me up in the middle of the night, pour her heart to me, ask me what and where she was missing out, talk to me calmly, let me know I messed up or I am messing up without raisingher voice, and even her me out mehn, Id give all to her. That's a rare woman in this generation.

Because that is communication. It is key in relationship.

5 Likes

Re: Women Are Asking My Husband Out On Whatsapp. How Do I Handle This? by BabaO2: 4:50pm On May 29, 2016
Neverquit:
How did he reply to those messages? Is he coming home late? Or always traveling for business? Etc.

Don't be angry @ him because he's innocent until proven guilty. Also, does he lock his phone? You know your man, study him and go with your intuition.

rookie
Re: Women Are Asking My Husband Out On Whatsapp. How Do I Handle This? by Nobody: 4:51pm On May 29, 2016
Saddenedsoul:

What were his responses to these women?

2 Likes

Re: Women Are Asking My Husband Out On Whatsapp. How Do I Handle This? by Nobody: 4:51pm On May 29, 2016
Saddenedsoul:
So because of this bullshitz, u created another account and a dumb mod help you push this nonsense into fp

Rubbish
Re: Women Are Asking My Husband Out On Whatsapp. How Do I Handle This? by tahir01(m): 4:51pm On May 29, 2016
Did u invited any nairalander to the wedding?

1 Like

Re: Women Are Asking My Husband Out On Whatsapp. How Do I Handle This? by Bitterleafsoup: 4:52pm On May 29, 2016
How long did you date him before you married?
If you dated him only for a short period no wahala he is just trying to let the losers down easy.

But if you were dating for a couple years and suppose to be in a magnanimous relationship, well hes a player.

In that case you just give him a box of condoms and tell him you read his Whats App and you want him to be safe as to not harm your unborn child with diseases because thats who you married get used to it.
Re: Women Are Asking My Husband Out On Whatsapp. How Do I Handle This? by sucre: 4:52pm On May 29, 2016
Work out of the marriage
Re: Women Are Asking My Husband Out On Whatsapp. How Do I Handle This? by osile2012: 4:52pm On May 29, 2016
[size=18pt]SO YOU CREATED AN ACCOUNT TODAY TO POST THIS ? ARE U RELATED TO LIE MOHHAMED ?

AND THE MODS TOOK IT TO FRONT PAGE ? FIRST TIME POST LANDS ON FRONT PAGE ? THIS HAS TO BE PROBED . ARE THE MODS NOW BEHIND THIS ?
[/size]

Re: Women Are Asking My Husband Out On Whatsapp. How Do I Handle This? by byvan03: 4:52pm On May 29, 2016
As Onegai stated, make it clear that you won't accept such bullshi*t but only if you truly have the guts to go all the way through if he calls your bluff. You can't afford to be an empty barrel and end up doing nothing when he continues.
Re: Women Are Asking My Husband Out On Whatsapp. How Do I Handle This? by nmreports: 4:53pm On May 29, 2016
Saddenedsoul ITS VERY IMPORTANT YOU READ THIS ANALOGY:

The funny thing is challenging a cheating husband will not make him stop (Someone who wants to cheat would cheat).

Another funny thing is you can cause havoc and proffer little solution with your dramas (No one likes a nagging woman).

Another funny thing in life is once you start to distrust your partner or friend in any kind of relationship there is, there begins to be some feeling of distrust, lies, unfaithfulness from that moment on-wards even if nothing like such ever existed.

The truth however is that majority of men cheat. Yes! Majority. However, if a man is not cheating, he will never fight his wife over her concerns but will gently remind her of his love for her and calm her and re-assure her.

Another truth is that, if a man is not cheating, you will never see a sign of something that is towards that ramification (Why should you see smoke without fire).

Another truth is that, when a woman ask a faithful husband out, then he tells them expressly his stance and probably ends the friendship with the so called lady or powerfully tell her as a man of integrity to withdraw from such.

SOLUTION:
Tell him after dinner just before sleep that you love him so much and that you cannot wait to grow old together, raise your children, achieve a lot together in life and be with the Lord Jesus together if you are a Christian.
Tell him to not let any lady distract his plans, journey and progress that he has made so far.
Do this mildly and kiss him and sleep or Bleep.

Lets pray this works.

3 Likes

Re: Women Are Asking My Husband Out On Whatsapp. How Do I Handle This? by Nobody: 4:53pm On May 29, 2016
Saddenedsoul:
My advice

Look for another husband undecided
Re: Women Are Asking My Husband Out On Whatsapp. How Do I Handle This? by benjajablog: 4:53pm On May 29, 2016
H
Re: Women Are Asking My Husband Out On Whatsapp. How Do I Handle This? by anochuko01(m): 4:53pm On May 29, 2016
wetin I find come here
Re: Women Are Asking My Husband Out On Whatsapp. How Do I Handle This? by onadana: 4:53pm On May 29, 2016
not a big deal.He has you why does he need what apps.If he is serious he should uninstall it. I had peace of mind when i did so.Atimes being married and on social network can be burden somme.
Re: Women Are Asking My Husband Out On Whatsapp. How Do I Handle This? by goingape: 4:54pm On May 29, 2016
Saddenedsoul:
why WOMEN no dey get sense at all undecided

you no thanks God say WOMEN dey approach your husband? this just show your husband is actually a hot cake and you should be glad he choose you as his wife.

and you MUMu on the other hand, now is the time for you to START putting more effort to please him and give no chance for other woman instead to start nagging him for what he didn't do.

use your head to think na! he don start to cheat on You?

na una dey make we men CHEAT. AFTER nagging us for what we didn't do.

you won tell me say if we check your phone we no go see your office boss dey APPROACH you! undecided

afterall do RUBBISH another woman go replace You.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Women Are Asking My Husband Out On Whatsapp. How Do I Handle This? by momove4real25(f): 4:55pm On May 29, 2016
Am still single, but at back of my mind I av it that men are polygamous in nature. A colleague of said to me that didn't I kW we women are like fruits of difrent species that men are fruit salad meang they always want to av another taste one day. With that it won't bug me if my man cheats but he shouldn't bring dat person home. I will make sure I carry out all my responsblities give him support so that d blame will be on him if nabbed that he is cheatg me. I won't choke him BKS no matter how u do that a man that will cheat will definitely do, madam my advise is take is easy, don't challenge with slap like, stylishly study on what he sees in d oda women, if na make up I beggi start applyg, if na dressing u also sud upgrade, if na bedmatic styles u too improve BKS Una don sign d contract. But don't give urslf heart attack BKS he is cheatg, if somedy die or run mad a cheater remains a cheater

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Women Are Asking My Husband Out On Whatsapp. How Do I Handle This? by VaginaTerrorist(m): 4:55pm On May 29, 2016
Dont Talk about it to him again. He is a goodman, if not you would have received a dirty slap since.
Get your mind busy on things that make you happy. So when ever you see him in happy mood when you both have long left the subject. Then Bring it up and ask him if you are not that good enough for him(probably after some nice x3x) but4now just keep a good open line of coomunication with him. Wish you luck.

1 Like

Re: Women Are Asking My Husband Out On Whatsapp. How Do I Handle This? by emerged01(m): 4:57pm On May 29, 2016
byvan03:
Lack of communication is the surest way to ruin any marriage. Sit your husband down and communicate. Learn how to discuss your fears because you can only mess things up with your new unfriendly disposition. Go have a chat with your man.

You are damn right! He should try and talk to him instead of going about with overload burden on her mind.
Re: Women Are Asking My Husband Out On Whatsapp. How Do I Handle This? by pritykate(f): 4:58pm On May 29, 2016
By hacking his account
Re: Women Are Asking My Husband Out On Whatsapp. How Do I Handle This? by Dapsin2901: 4:58pm On May 29, 2016
Contact your pastor
Re: Women Are Asking My Husband Out On Whatsapp. How Do I Handle This? by Nobody: 4:59pm On May 29, 2016
Women will always be the reason behind their own problems! Tor!
Re: Women Are Asking My Husband Out On Whatsapp. How Do I Handle This? by tunapawizzy: 4:59pm On May 29, 2016
Saddenedsoul:
I've tried something crazy before, don't want to compound my problems. The fact that he keeps his calm just further drives me crazy
For all kinds of breed, this is effective... Are u gona wait until he starts going on dates b4 u talk to him? It might be too late den o if u know what i mean
Re: Women Are Asking My Husband Out On Whatsapp. How Do I Handle This? by Chudyfuto(m): 4:59pm On May 29, 2016
from your statement,i didnt see any sign of infidelity from your man.he wasnt asking or keeping a date with anyone rather it was the other way round.also i didnt read where you said he accepted one of those proposals.so please try and trust your man if you want a happy home.belive you me if he is on it,he wouldnt have given you his pc knowing fully well of its contents.
Re: Women Are Asking My Husband Out On Whatsapp. How Do I Handle This? by addikt(m): 5:00pm On May 29, 2016
Put thunderbolt on him.....them babe's are all dead..............thank me later grin

Just kidding though

2 Likes

Re: Women Are Asking My Husband Out On Whatsapp. How Do I Handle This? by 1kinggy(m): 5:01pm On May 29, 2016
I believe if he goes through you messages, he's find offensive/suspicious things too.

Talk to him about it, and don't forget to apologize for reading his private chats, yes. APOLOGIZE.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

How Do You Deal With A Husband That Keeps Malice / Why I Won't Allow My Brother To Bring His Wife Abroad- Nigerian Lady, Arike(vid) / 'Doctors Told My Wife She Can't Conceive A Baby But Look At Us Now'. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.