Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,740 members, 7,820,548 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:54 PM

Buhari To Attend ECOWAS Summit In Senegal on Friday - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari To Attend ECOWAS Summit In Senegal on Friday (10178 Views)

Buhari To Attend ECOWAS Meeting In Niamey / Coordinating President Fail To Attend ECOWAS Summit Avoiding Israeli PM / Obasanjo, Presidents Sirleaf, Nana Addo Akufo At 51st ECOWAS Summit In Liberia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari To Attend ECOWAS Summit In Senegal on Friday by centvin008(m): 6:11pm On May 29, 2016
President Buhari To Attend ECOWAS Summit In Senegal
President Muhammadu Buhari is scheduled to embark on a one-day trip to Dakar, Senegal for the 49th Extra-Ordinary Summit of the Economic Community of West African States (ECOWAS).  According to an itinerary exclusively obtained by SaharaReporters, President Buhari will depart Abuja on Friday June 3rd  and return to Abuja on June 4th after the conclusion of the summit. The ECOWAS meeting would be Mr. Buhari's first trip out of Abuja after his last-minute cancelation last week of a planned trip to Lagos, Nigeria’s commercial hub.
The president had blamed an ear infection for canceling the visit to Lagos where he was scheduled to commission some projects finished by Governor Ambode. 
A source at the Presidency told SaharaReporters that the ECOWAS meeting would focus on issues of regional security and economic development.

http://saharareporters.com/2016/05/29/president-buhari-attend-ecowas-summit-senegal

Re: Buhari To Attend ECOWAS Summit In Senegal on Friday by Nobody: 6:12pm On May 29, 2016
Great
Re: Buhari To Attend ECOWAS Summit In Senegal on Friday by madridguy(m): 6:13pm On May 29, 2016
A source at the Presidency told SaharaReporters that the ECOWAS meeting would focus on issues of regional security and economic development.

Baba act fast, Aja six " PDP " nbo leyin.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari To Attend ECOWAS Summit In Senegal on Friday by ganisucks(f): 6:18pm On May 29, 2016
So the PDP story is true. APC, PDP is spying on Y̶̲̥̅̊ø̲̣̣̥ǖ. Una don buy market.

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari To Attend ECOWAS Summit In Senegal on Friday by kodded(m): 6:27pm On May 29, 2016

undecided undecided

ajala travel undecided undecided

28 Likes

Re: Buhari To Attend ECOWAS Summit In Senegal on Friday by Beremx(f): 6:30pm On May 29, 2016
Travel on Mr. President, nothing do you!! grin

14 Likes

Re: Buhari To Attend ECOWAS Summit In Senegal on Friday by kossyablaze(m): 6:45pm On May 29, 2016
Na dis on he go like... If na lagos now, he go say he get ear infection

66 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Buhari To Attend ECOWAS Summit In Senegal on Friday by kossyablaze(m): 6:46pm On May 29, 2016
Beremx:
Travel on Mr. President, nothing do you!! grin
lol zombie turned wailer. I'm really happy for u

62 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Buhari To Attend ECOWAS Summit In Senegal on Friday by Youngzedd(m): 9:33pm On May 29, 2016
Our jegede President.

You turned down Lagos and Calabar project commissioning and you already have a place to visit come Friday.

Buhari is been advised by dullards.

This isn't the Buhari I voted for and have faith in.

Let me mind my business. Hustle hard and get out of this country.

74 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Buhari To Attend ECOWAS Summit In Senegal on Friday by diva90: 9:33pm On May 29, 2016
Globe trotter

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari To Attend ECOWAS Summit In Senegal on Friday by Integrityfarms(m): 9:35pm On May 29, 2016
Who him travel epp?
He wont visit his home state governments but always happy to globetrot!

35 Likes

Re: Buhari To Attend ECOWAS Summit In Senegal on Friday by Nobody: 9:35pm On May 29, 2016
And he couldn't be available to commission projects in Lagos and Cross River right?

Anyway, I think he should just add Minister of Tourism to his portfolio cos I see he does a very good job at that.

#Oniranu
#Ajala
#JohnyWalker
#1stYearInOfficeFailure

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari To Attend ECOWAS Summit In Senegal on Friday by Ajusshi: 9:37pm On May 29, 2016
undecided
Re: Buhari To Attend ECOWAS Summit In Senegal on Friday by idris4r83(m): 9:37pm On May 29, 2016
Ajala the great traveler @ it again

17 Likes

Re: Buhari To Attend ECOWAS Summit In Senegal on Friday by Nobody: 9:37pm On May 29, 2016
[size=20pt]Buhari's role is now ceremonial[/size]

45 Likes

Re: Buhari To Attend ECOWAS Summit In Senegal on Friday by ibkgab001: 9:38pm On May 29, 2016
And PDP said Bubu is sick seriously i know who is sick now
Re: Buhari To Attend ECOWAS Summit In Senegal on Friday by truthalways(m): 9:38pm On May 29, 2016
I think Buhari is suffering from topikiepiskepsiphobia

........it's the fear of visiting one's own people angry

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Buhari To Attend ECOWAS Summit In Senegal on Friday by cuteemperor(m): 9:39pm On May 29, 2016
I trust bubu, he most to present

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari To Attend ECOWAS Summit In Senegal on Friday by Checked86: 9:39pm On May 29, 2016
He will not cancel this one.

15 Likes

Re: Buhari To Attend ECOWAS Summit In Senegal on Friday by voiceofdelta50(m): 9:39pm On May 29, 2016
hhahahahaha ,,,, so after this trip who can predict the next trip of bubu will get free crude oil

4 Likes

Re: Buhari To Attend ECOWAS Summit In Senegal on Friday by Emmaoga: 9:39pm On May 29, 2016
wait oo ....is this man actually a president or a traveler....
maybe he will travel and travel until he discovers BUHARI's island

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari To Attend ECOWAS Summit In Senegal on Friday by ibkgab001: 9:40pm On May 29, 2016
i FORESEES this coming but DONLEKAN of nairaland attacked me .... please enjoy it while it last and mind you i hate GEJ as well as BUBU

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari To Attend ECOWAS Summit In Senegal on Friday by truthspeaks: 9:41pm On May 29, 2016
No ear or leg infection to affect dis part of travel. No scheduling difficulty encountered....and d travelling continues into d 2nd year...hopefully, he ll blame Jonathan.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari To Attend ECOWAS Summit In Senegal on Friday by ShineuEye: 9:41pm On May 29, 2016
Ajala
Re: Buhari To Attend ECOWAS Summit In Senegal on Friday by Ifexladon: 9:42pm On May 29, 2016
The economy is shrinking and u r busy travelling... Ride on mallam

18 Likes

Re: Buhari To Attend ECOWAS Summit In Senegal on Friday by Nobody: 9:42pm On May 29, 2016
ibkgab001:
And PDP said Bubu is sick seriously i know who is sick now
but the man no look healthy.

5 Likes

Re: Buhari To Attend ECOWAS Summit In Senegal on Friday by voiceofdelta50(m): 9:45pm On May 29, 2016
STPEACE:
but the man no look healthy.
and who told u it a new pic lol
Re: Buhari To Attend ECOWAS Summit In Senegal on Friday by Emmaoga: 9:45pm On May 29, 2016
to discuss Economic issues they say....

maybe BUHARI no see his result for economics...
to say na f9 e for better coz he would have known the name of the subject "economics".

10 Likes

Re: Buhari To Attend ECOWAS Summit In Senegal on Friday by Femich18(m): 9:45pm On May 29, 2016
Aja Bubu gbera

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Attend ECOWAS Summit In Senegal on Friday by bejeria101(m): 9:46pm On May 29, 2016
Wow! Tell me something!
Re: Buhari To Attend ECOWAS Summit In Senegal on Friday by RottenTomato: 9:47pm On May 29, 2016
The people of a country deserve the type of leaders they get. Since 'majority' decided to vote for a backward unintelligent barbaric fool, the result is what they are getting! Bull-harry is a gworo-chewing cow! angry

12 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Cross River Set To Launch Airline And Shipping Line / Peoples Democratic Movement Unfolds Mission Statement / Osinbajo Gets In Touch With Buhari Everyday - Lai Mohammed Says

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.