Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,061 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:19 AM

Soldiers Shoot At Policemen Along Bauchi-Jos Road In Error - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soldiers Shoot At Policemen Along Bauchi-Jos Road In Error (26346 Views)

Policeman Killed In Error By Soldiers On Bauchi-Jos Road (Graphic Photo) / Soldiers Shoot At Random In Oporoza, Warri, Delta State / Soldiers Shoot Olajideide Sipe In Festac (A Lawyer) - Gaphic photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldiers Shoot At Policemen Along Bauchi-Jos Road In Error by Nobody: 11:27pm On May 29, 2016
dancok:
trust me I can find someone just like you, but finding someone like God, hmm not in this world.
Switi , I'm unique, one of a kind. There's none other like me and none can be like me, cos I'm me.
Re: Soldiers Shoot At Policemen Along Bauchi-Jos Road In Error by GoodMuyis(m): 11:27pm On May 29, 2016
Ajewealth123:
the last time I tried it,I actually smelled my anus.i drove with speed at army checkpoint in Ilorin,I even dey blow horn self for other cars to clear so I can have my way.to cut long story short,my brodas and sisters,I cut barrack grass for 3 straight hours.

You run pass sobi Barack; those guys no get joy ooo; even if na old papa, them fit ask am cut grass enter shao town

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Shoot At Policemen Along Bauchi-Jos Road In Error by Nobody: 11:28pm On May 29, 2016
jideadekoya:
I need the police's side of the story. The rivalry btw the police and the army is everlasting. So I don't believe the story. It does not add up. What about rules of engagement. Why would the police not stop. Don't get me wrong the police is not particularly known for obeying the law. I believe we all know what an army check point looks like. It is impossible to run trough it. The case must be investigated.
abi na, their checkpoint always look zigzag so is not easy speeding up there.
Re: Soldiers Shoot At Policemen Along Bauchi-Jos Road In Error by Nobody: 11:30pm On May 29, 2016
mhiz:
Switi , I'm unique, one of a kind. There's none other like me and none can be like me, cos I'm me.
so u are online sha, then codely send ur number let hook up. *winks*
Re: Soldiers Shoot At Policemen Along Bauchi-Jos Road In Error by Dahkogrin007(m): 11:31pm On May 29, 2016
Ajewealth123:
the last time I tried it,I actually smelled my anus.i drove with speed at army checkpoint in Ilorin,I even dey blow horn self for other cars to clear so I can have my way.to cut long story short,my brodas and sisters,I cut barrack grass for 3 straight hours.
Sobi barack I guez
Re: Soldiers Shoot At Policemen Along Bauchi-Jos Road In Error by Nobody: 11:36pm On May 29, 2016
dancok:
so u are online sha, then codely send ur number let hook up. *winks*
You want my boo to bring out his gun
Re: Soldiers Shoot At Policemen Along Bauchi-Jos Road In Error by Nobody: 11:47pm On May 29, 2016
Tonnierichy:
Thank God they didn't even say unknown soldiers!!
But hell I hate police men. Often wish them dead
kai! Stop saying dat. That police in Nigeria is a travesty doesn't mean police world over should be hated, we can still right the wrongs in d police. Good citizenry begets good society.
Re: Soldiers Shoot At Policemen Along Bauchi-Jos Road In Error by Kenturkey048(m): 11:47pm On May 29, 2016
Seeeeeeee:
So the policemen did'nt retaliate in error?
go badagry go ask d polices wer dey ther say d last tym dey retaliate wetin happen??.
Re: Soldiers Shoot At Policemen Along Bauchi-Jos Road In Error by thugthang(m): 11:48pm On May 29, 2016
It is the Driver's fault
Re: Soldiers Shoot At Policemen Along Bauchi-Jos Road In Error by Nobody: 11:50pm On May 29, 2016
Ibyno:
Circumcision is painful. But when it is healed, it is sweet when you are using it in digging a female hole.
u need Jesus.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Shoot At Policemen Along Bauchi-Jos Road In Error by gdbelt(m): 12:00am On May 30, 2016
as a matter of urgent fact d government should use this medium to banned plain dress police men carrying and brandishing guns in public places
Re: Soldiers Shoot At Policemen Along Bauchi-Jos Road In Error by poseidon12: 12:14am On May 30, 2016
illmatic101:
And somebody here is busy disturbing my life to join the Nigerian police, like say if I wear the uniform I go be their ambassador for good attitude angry

So you believe the Nigerian Army story? I am even surprised they admitted shooting. Usually they will claim the shooters are area boys.
Re: Soldiers Shoot At Policemen Along Bauchi-Jos Road In Error by poseidon12: 12:20am On May 30, 2016
evegran:
They should have stopped for checking.

Why didn't they stop?

Their refusal to stop raised suspicion and action followed.

They brough this on themselves. May the dead RIP tho.

How are sure they did not stop? This is the army version. We need to hear from the surviving police officers. Nigerian soldiers are known for acting with impunity and then lying about it.
Re: Soldiers Shoot At Policemen Along Bauchi-Jos Road In Error by shehuolayinka(m): 12:23am On May 30, 2016
Am not supporting the Nigeria Police Force on this, because by not stopping, they brought this on themselves. But we know what would have happened if the situation had been the other way round. Army Colleagues of the dead and ivnjured would have gone berserk attacking policemen and police stations. The Nigerian Army, has always known to act with Impunity. With that their zig zag, I wonder how someone will want to zoom pass it without slowing down. This country really irritate me. Rip to the dead guy.
Re: Soldiers Shoot At Policemen Along Bauchi-Jos Road In Error by poseidon12: 12:24am On May 30, 2016
loomer:

Abi na army part of the story be that, tomorrow police go bring their own

You got it right. Exactly what I thought. Knowing the antecedents of Nigerian soldiers, I don't believe the army version at all.
Re: Soldiers Shoot At Policemen Along Bauchi-Jos Road In Error by poseidon12: 12:25am On May 30, 2016
chukzyblingz:
That's the part of the military or what was agreed upon to tell the public. What if it didn't happen exactly as they said? I've seen army and Police flex muscles. I don't like the Police but the Nigeria military are beasts.

Exactly.
Re: Soldiers Shoot At Policemen Along Bauchi-Jos Road In Error by tammie24: 12:33am On May 30, 2016
Ajewealth123:
cheesy cheesy cheesy

I can't stop laughing
Your are so funny

Even dey blow horn sef grin grin grin
Re: Soldiers Shoot At Policemen Along Bauchi-Jos Road In Error by Truckpusher(m): 12:36am On May 30, 2016
Friendly fire after all - There is nothing we won't see with this Olodo General .
Re: Soldiers Shoot At Policemen Along Bauchi-Jos Road In Error by 18wheeler: 12:39am On May 30, 2016
I ran into the chaos on my way to Jos, the policemen were destroying the soldiers' sheds with sticks and stones. A straw fence was set on fire. I saw the corpse with my two eyes. He was seated on the last seat on the passengers side of the bus.the bullet tore open his skull on the front left side, his brain matter spilled allover. I dont think I will ever forget what I saw there. It was an unfortunate incident. Only God, the soldier at the checkpoint and the policemen in the bus can tell what really happened. The road was closed for about two hours and opened when more military men were deployed to the spot. Basic thing is, just be careful when approaching personnel on check duty. Cooperate as long as there's no abuse on their part. Excercise extreme patience and talk as little as possible even when provoked. I learnt this in my three years of living in the Northeast. RIP to the deceased.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Soldiers Shoot At Policemen Along Bauchi-Jos Road In Error by fireforfire: 1:06am On May 30, 2016
Ibyno:
Circumcision is painful. But when it is healed, it is sweet when you are using it in digging a female hole.

Hope no problem Sir??
Re: Soldiers Shoot At Policemen Along Bauchi-Jos Road In Error by fireforfire: 1:08am On May 30, 2016
younglas:
then you must be a criminal for hating the police
undecidedthen you must be a criminal for hating the police

Olopa spotted.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Shoot At Policemen Along Bauchi-Jos Road In Error by tonguengineer(m): 2:00am On May 30, 2016
Seeeeeeee:
Reta what? They wan die. Who is the son of an elephant killer where the son of a man slaughterer is. Dey no be mate sir
Re: Soldiers Shoot At Policemen Along Bauchi-Jos Road In Error by tonguengineer(m): 2:05am On May 30, 2016
They should have known better now. Are they not law enforcer too. Nigeria police has been dumb since the day of John the Baptist and so Shall it be till thy Kingdom come

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Soldiers Shoot At Policemen Along Bauchi-Jos Road In Error by frankdGreat125: 2:50am On May 30, 2016
Democracy gift

Re: Soldiers Shoot At Policemen Along Bauchi-Jos Road In Error by ikwikwi: 4:15am On May 30, 2016
[ikwikwi = this is a friendly fire. But someone is dead. RIP
Re: Soldiers Shoot At Policemen Along Bauchi-Jos Road In Error by Nobody: 4:16am On May 30, 2016
Immunity1:
shoot them all police no get sense grin
You must be a criminal grin
Re: Soldiers Shoot At Policemen Along Bauchi-Jos Road In Error by Eluwilussit(m): 4:34am On May 30, 2016
lifezone247:
Regrettably, one person died and 3 others sustained injuries in the process. but why?

You wanted all of them killed? cheesy
Re: Soldiers Shoot At Policemen Along Bauchi-Jos Road In Error by ETEYEN79(m): 4:35am On May 30, 2016
Both of them were wrong, the police were suppose to wait for checks and the soldier was supposed to target the tyres, it would have saved a live.
Meanwhile, please it's not only driving on speed that attracts punishment o, if you answer call in a military checkpoint, sorry will be your next name, let's be careful.
May God protect us.
Re: Soldiers Shoot At Policemen Along Bauchi-Jos Road In Error by prigoz(m): 6:00am On May 30, 2016
This is Army's version of the story, until we hear from d police before we start apportioning blame. To d dead RIP

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Shoot At Policemen Along Bauchi-Jos Road In Error by rigarmortis: 6:15am On May 30, 2016
Seeeeeeee:

if they had done that maybe two more would have died by mistake
Re: Soldiers Shoot At Policemen Along Bauchi-Jos Road In Error by Tjango(m): 6:17am On May 30, 2016
And someone is begging to join Nigeria Police
Re: Soldiers Shoot At Policemen Along Bauchi-Jos Road In Error by Odeyinigbin(m): 6:29am On May 30, 2016
Ibyno:

Werey nio
Wats d meaning of dis nau?
Pls grow up and be wise.
We nid matured minds here not dullard like u.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigeria Overtakes India As Number 1 In World's Poverty Rating - Brookings Instit / Appeal Court Upholds Withdrawal Of Orji Kalu’s University Certificate / 2023: 3 APC Governors Drag Emefele To Supreme Court Over Naira Redesign

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.