Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,807 members, 7,956,063 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 11:22 PM

Ella Mensah And Her Cleavage At City People Awards Happening Now - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ella Mensah And Her Cleavage At City People Awards Happening Now (53464 Views)

Weflo, Artiste Causes Stir At City People Awards With His Limo & Bodyguards / Ella Mensah And Sophia Diva's Dress To AMAA 2017 Cause Stir / Funke Adesiyan At City People Awards, Causes Stir With Smaller Boobs (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ella Mensah And Her Cleavage At City People Awards Happening Now by Lionofdjungle: 9:56pm On May 29, 2016
I think the message some ladies are passing across is that if you can cover your nipples and your areola, you can bare the upper part.
Re: Ella Mensah And Her Cleavage At City People Awards Happening Now by bomasek(m): 10:08pm On May 29, 2016
Lawd,when u go bless me make I dey fvck this kain women undecided
Re: Ella Mensah And Her Cleavage At City People Awards Happening Now by Orikinla(m): 10:10pm On May 29, 2016
[size=18pt]She is hawking.[/size] grin
Re: Ella Mensah And Her Cleavage At City People Awards Happening Now by mayorchelsea(m): 10:16pm On May 29, 2016
What was Mercy Aigbe doing in that corner?
Re: Ella Mensah And Her Cleavage At City People Awards Happening Now by HornyTiwa(f): 10:34pm On May 29, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
i know right. What inspired it?
Are you Yoruba?

if you are,you will understand the meaning of oyindamola and tiwalade.....the Hot was a typo error,should have been honeytiwa
Re: Ella Mensah And Her Cleavage At City People Awards Happening Now by Nobody: 10:52pm On May 29, 2016
HornyTiwa:

Are you Yoruba?

if you are,you will understand the meaning of oyindamola and tiwalade.....the Hot was a typo error,should have been honeytiwa

oh! Got it perfectly now. Cuz the 'h0rny' kept me wondering. Lol.

Oyindamola, wow! That's nice. But I prefer Oyinkansola tongue tongue
Re: Ella Mensah And Her Cleavage At City People Awards Happening Now by TMANO: 10:53pm On May 29, 2016
Begging for the K family kind of attension.
Re: Ella Mensah And Her Cleavage At City People Awards Happening Now by chikel2000(m): 11:13pm On May 29, 2016
HornyTiwa:
Very sexy look smiley

she is beautiful
u r pretty too n nicely dressed, dats d difference btw u two
Re: Ella Mensah And Her Cleavage At City People Awards Happening Now by Awaja(m): 12:04am On May 30, 2016
You go hear am for that Maniple hand tonight olosho
Re: Ella Mensah And Her Cleavage At City People Awards Happening Now by nikkypearl(f): 3:16am On May 30, 2016
shocked shocked
Alusioji:

bae u are s photocopy of uche jumbo. Una be twins
Re: Ella Mensah And Her Cleavage At City People Awards Happening Now by Zedoo(m): 4:56am On May 30, 2016
Hmmmm....milk dun finish for my fridge o.
Re: Ella Mensah And Her Cleavage At City People Awards Happening Now by riczy(m): 6:25am On May 30, 2016
C how sagged d bosom looks
Re: Ella Mensah And Her Cleavage At City People Awards Happening Now by HornyTiwa(f): 10:23am On May 30, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
oh! Got it perfectly now. Cuz the 'h0rny' kept me wondering. Lol.

Oyindamola, wow! That's nice. But I prefer Oyinkansola tongue tongue
I prefer the Honey to 'pour' rather than 'drop' tongue
Re: Ella Mensah And Her Cleavage At City People Awards Happening Now by Nobody: 11:09am On May 30, 2016
HornyTiwa:

I prefer the Honey to 'pour' rather than 'drop' tongue
But it's neither pouring nor dripping in your own case grin
Re: Ella Mensah And Her Cleavage At City People Awards Happening Now by HornyTiwa(f): 11:34am On May 30, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
But it's neither pouring nor dripping in your own case grin
Its pouring cheesy
Re: Ella Mensah And Her Cleavage At City People Awards Happening Now by Nobody: 12:45pm On May 30, 2016
HornyTiwa:

Its pouring cheesy
oyin = honey damola = mixed with wealth. Correct me if I'm wrong
Re: Ella Mensah And Her Cleavage At City People Awards Happening Now by kcyarn(m): 8:44pm On May 31, 2016
T.R.A.S.HHHHHHHH
Re: Ella Mensah And Her Cleavage At City People Awards Happening Now by obontami: 7:12am On Jun 07, 2016
Integrityfarms:

I will get her and when I get her I will let you know!
Guy u don get her ??
Re: Ella Mensah And Her Cleavage At City People Awards Happening Now by obontami: 7:14am On Jun 07, 2016
pole:
Ds Man Ugly Die,infact He S D Ugliest Face In Nigeria

True

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Cee-C Slays In Bikini (Photos) / Adetutu Alabi: My Tribal Marks Drove The Father Of My Child Away / Shan George & Patience Ozokwor At Calabar Carnival (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.