Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,024 members, 7,838,571 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:17 AM

Photos Of Tompolo's Shrine And House In Delta - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos Of Tompolo's Shrine And House In Delta (67692 Views)

Death Of Tompolo’s Father Threatens Ceasefire In Niger Delta / Soldiers Arrest Suspected Associates Of Tompolo / Photos Of Tompolo’s House After It Was Ransacked By The Military (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of Tompolo's Shrine And House In Delta by iyobosadavid: 10:51am On Jun 06, 2016
papaejima1:
Hahahaha, you can't escape it. Let's keep at it. Iyalaya lazy bottom feeder! Oya Zombie your turn. Don't disappoint. 1,2, Go...!! grin grin grin
Ewure Ewe..oya ooo
Re: Photos Of Tompolo's Shrine And House In Delta by papaejima1: 12:31pm On Jun 06, 2016
iyobosadavid:
Ewure Ewe..oya ooo
Oya, Iyalaya Lazy Bottom Feeder Zombie your turn.
1,2 go!
grin grin grin
Re: Photos Of Tompolo's Shrine And House In Delta by Jascon4: 12:42pm On Jun 06, 2016
DonBobes:
Troops after during the cordon and search op!

Military men wearing flip flops (bathroom slippers) looking so unprofessional and local.

Naija is a wonderful place.
Re: Photos Of Tompolo's Shrine And House In Delta by papaejima1: 12:46pm On Jun 06, 2016
iyobosadavid:
Ewure Ewe..oya ooo
Now let me send my housegirl after your lazy bottom feeding arse to beat some sense into your empty skull
Re: Photos Of Tompolo's Shrine And House In Delta by papaejima1: 12:48pm On Jun 06, 2016
iyobosadavid:
Ewure Ewe..oya ooo
And my dog too. It knows how to ginger up lazy arses and roll criminals in the dirt.
Re: Photos Of Tompolo's Shrine And House In Delta by papaejima1: 12:56pm On Jun 06, 2016
iyobosadavid:
Ewure Ewe..oya ooo
By the time my dog is through with you
Re: Photos Of Tompolo's Shrine And House In Delta by papaejima1: 1:04pm On Jun 06, 2016
iyobosadavid:
Ewure Ewe..oya ooo
Then the native doctor in your village did a nice work bringing you back to normal

Re: Photos Of Tompolo's Shrine And House In Delta by papaejima1: 1:09pm On Jun 06, 2016
iyobosadavid:
Ewure Ewe..oya ooo
But your dad got angry and said he preferred you looking more macho
Re: Photos Of Tompolo's Shrine And House In Delta by iyobosadavid: 3:27pm On Jun 06, 2016
papaejima1:

But your dad got angry and said he preferred you looking more macho
Too dry, and so childish, now I knw i av been talking with a teenager. That is what always happen when sum stupid Nurses mistakenly keept Yaba left door open. oboy go and take ur drugs and get well, and also get ur insane self out of my mention cause I dnt banter word with teens.
Re: Photos Of Tompolo's Shrine And House In Delta by papaejima1: 4:00pm On Jun 06, 2016
iyobosadavid:
Too dry, and so childish, now I knw i av been talking with a teenager. That is what always happen when sum stupid Nurses mistakenly keept Yaba left door open. oboy go and take ur drugs and get well, and also get ur insane self out of my mention cause I dnt banter word with teens.
grin grin grin Methuselah!
Had your daily dose yet?
Iyalaya lazy bottom feeder! grin grin
Re: Photos Of Tompolo's Shrine And House In Delta by Vulu: 6:40pm On Jun 06, 2016
Donbobes, If you and your fellow korofo soldiers are not cowards, why are hiding your faces in the pictures. Na for civilian body una get mind. Even a civilian with a dane gun will send you running helter skelter like mor0nic cowards!

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Tompolo's Shrine And House In Delta by xtgozie(m): 10:43pm On Jun 06, 2016
DonBobes:
Tompolo's Shrine And His Connection With Niger Delta Avengers!

Now let me quickly point out somethings and take a nap. Just few moments ago my coursemate serving in Delta state (being deployed in Tompolo's village) had sent me these pictures today about what they actually saw at Tompolo's residence. Believe you me these people are the ones hiding Tompolo in there village. Soldiers have cordoned the village now: no exit and no entry. The people that were captured there said Tompolo just escaped by the whiskers like 15-20 minutes before my coursemate with his soldiers arrived their.
The village chief was even lying that he owns the house that belongs to Tompolo wen all the pictures they saw their were Tompolo's pix.
Now Escravo refused to give them light again because of the damages that they have caused to the Pipelines. In the compound were all sorts of things: shrine, lots of white goats & white rams(hopefully for rituals), pictures of people (suspected people he wants to help, these pictures are over 4-5000 in number), lots of weapons and ammunition, speed boats(we have confiscated them).
But one funny thins is this all this mouth that Avengers are making is just too much. Immediately they saw our boys yesterday night they all ran away. And the people that were arrested are giving vital information. AVENGERS ARE COWARDS. There are so many things to write & pictorial evidence but am tired right now. Now the point is Tompolo is trying to DIVERT the FG attention away from him by causing all these havoc using his boys Niger Delta Avengers. But the ARMY WILL NOT BE FOOLED. He will be hunted down. If the Avengers say they are so strong and not afraid why did they run away. Amongst the boys that were captured was even shedding tears like a child of 3 years old. Taking NA troops around the places they keep dynamites. Cowards!!!
1- Tompolo's shrine (pix)
2- Tompolo's resident where he escaped from (pix)

Don't mind my typo errors my eyes are very heavy right now.

you didn't catch Tompolo and you are making all this noise, and oil production is dropping everyday?.
Re: Photos Of Tompolo's Shrine And House In Delta by Nobody: 3:34pm On Jul 21, 2016
DonBobes:
Tompolo's Shrine And His Connection With Niger Delta Avengers!

Now let me quickly point out somethings and take a nap. Just few moments ago my coursemate serving in Delta state (being deployed in Tompolo's village) had sent me these pictures today about what they actually saw at Tompolo's residence. Believe you me these people are the ones hiding Tompolo in there village. Soldiers have cordoned the village now: no exit and no entry. The people that were captured there said Tompolo just escaped by the whiskers like 15-20 minutes before my coursemate with his soldiers arrived their.
The village chief was even lying that he owns the house that belongs to Tompolo wen all the pictures they saw their were Tompolo's pix.
Now Escravo refused to give them light again because of the damages that they have caused to the Pipelines. In the compound were all sorts of things: shrine, lots of white goats & white rams(hopefully for rituals), pictures of people (suspected people he wants to help, these pictures are over 4-5000 in number), lots of weapons and ammunition, speed boats(we have confiscated them).
But one funny thins is this all this mouth that Avengers are making is just too much. Immediately they saw our boys yesterday night they all ran away. And the people that were arrested are giving vital information. AVENGERS ARE COWARDS. There are so many things to write & pictorial evidence but am tired right now. Now the point is Tompolo is trying to DIVERT the FG attention away from him by causing all these havoc using his boys Niger Delta Avengers. But the ARMY WILL NOT BE FOOLED. He will be hunted down. If the Avengers say they are so strong and not afraid why did they run away. Amongst the boys that were captured was even shedding tears like a child of 3 years old. Taking NA troops around the places they keep dynamites. Cowards!!!
1- Tompolo's shrine (pix)
2- Tompolo's resident where he escaped from (pix)

Don't mind my typo errors my eyes are very heavy right now.
where is ur sense OP?
Re: Photos Of Tompolo's Shrine And House In Delta by AFRICQA(m): 12:21pm On Sep 16, 2016
DonBobes:

The fatigue in me caused dt. Its Delta state i meant.

OP, you and ur course - mate are the dumbest mumu of the highest order. THIS FORUM IS NOT A DUMP-SHITS HOLE.
Get ur facts right!!
#shoutout to everyone who knows the OP is a confused boy!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Bello El-Rufai 'Gang Rape' Tweet: Oby Ezekwesili Cautions El-Rufai's Son / Police release NEW VIDEO: Extraordinary Scenes Inside Nigeria National Assembly / Governor Obiano Acquires Automated Pothole Patching Machines (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.