Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,880 members, 7,817,594 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:10 PM

New Political Party Specifically For Youths(ymc) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / New Political Party Specifically For Youths(ymc) (886 Views)

"Form A Political Party And Push Your Agenda" - APC Tells IPOB, MASSOB / The Threat Of A New Political Party- Abati / Abundant Blessing Congress: Taiwo Obasanjo Floats A New Political Party (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

New Political Party Specifically For Youths(ymc) by tinzymoha: 9:30pm On May 29, 2016
Hello guys..
Nigerian Youths are frustrated, disappointed and pained with the activities of both PDP and APC..Massive looting and misappropriation of government funds has become the other of the day in both political parties.. PDP has been labeled the corrupt party and "APC" who claims to be the anti-corrupt has most of its members from PDP, it's clear they are all corrupt and playing us.

To this effect and recent happenings, some numbers of Nigerian Youths all over Nigeria has come together to form the YOUTH MOVEMENT CONGRESS (YMC) ..
We will contest in 2019 elections and with the new bill in the NASS for reduction of individuals willing to contest.. YMC will definitely emerged strong by 2018.. No turning back or down this time.. Follow us on Twitter @YMCNigeria
And also drop your number so I would add you on the party's whatsapp group

Join the group and contribute your ideas.. A national meeting is coming up at the end of this year..

Please make this front page!!

1 Like

Re: New Political Party Specifically For Youths(ymc) by RAPMAN02(m): 9:59pm On May 29, 2016
I would conduct a little test on your party leaders and they would fail.. Some youth will be worse that the oldons rulling now. If they pass im in.
Re: New Political Party Specifically For Youths(ymc) by tinzymoha: 10:20pm On May 29, 2016
agent of doom... thank you
RAPMAN02:
I would conduct a little test on your party leaders and they would fail.. Some youth will be worse that the oldons rulling now. If they pass im in.
Re: New Political Party Specifically For Youths(ymc) by Nobody: 10:41pm On May 29, 2016
tinzymoha:
Hello guys..
Nigerian Youths are frustrated, disappointed and pained with the activities of both PDP and APC..Massive looting and misappropriation of government funds has become the other of the day in both political parties.. PDP has been labeled the corrupt party and "APC" who claims to be the anti-corrupt has most of its members from PDP, it's clear they are all corrupt and playing us.

To this effect and recent happenings, some numbers of Nigerian Youths all over Nigeria has come together to form the YOUTH MOVEMENT CONGRESS (YMC) ..
We will contest in 2019 elections and with the new bill in the NASS for reduction of individuals willing to contest.. YMC will definitely emerged strong by 2018.. No turning back or down this time.. Follow us on Twitter @YMCNigeria

Join the group and contribute your ideas.. A national meeting is coming up at the end of this year..

add me plz I was there before but I changed phone my whatsapp go, 08136492723
Re: New Political Party Specifically For Youths(ymc) by tinzymoha: 11:02pm On May 29, 2016
i just added
sunychuks:
add me plz I was there before but I changed phone my whatsapp go, 08136492723
Re: New Political Party Specifically For Youths(ymc) by mikolo80: 4:01am On May 30, 2016
hope say no be loot una de go loot dia
Re: New Political Party Specifically For Youths(ymc) by tinzymoha: 7:32am On May 30, 2016
No my bro..we don't loot

mikolo80:
hope say no be loot una de go loot dia
Re: New Political Party Specifically For Youths(ymc) by ncpat(m): 8:23am On May 30, 2016
It might seem like a joke but I believe in YMC so add me in 08065942445
Re: New Political Party Specifically For Youths(ymc) by Immunity1(f): 8:24am On May 30, 2016
Stop nagging bro confront pdp stop blame apc for this present situation.
Re: New Political Party Specifically For Youths(ymc) by tinzymoha: 11:25am On May 30, 2016
Am not nagging bro.. But any youth with intelligence will know that APC is the new PDP because more dn half of its members are majorly from PDP.. And ppl's nature don't change.. The same nature they had in PDP is the same thing transferred to APC..

Immunity1:
Stop nagging bro confront pdp stop blame apc for this present situation.
Re: New Political Party Specifically For Youths(ymc) by mikolo80: 4:26pm On May 30, 2016
tinzymoha:
No my bro..we don't loot

na so our leaders sef talk. na anoda tin dem go dia go do.talk is cheap my friend. we will be watching your actions.
Re: New Political Party Specifically For Youths(ymc) by Nobody: 4:57pm On May 30, 2016
What are our party ideals and principles?

When are we meeting to decide our party philosophy regarding

1. Foreign Policy/Aggressive or not
2. Rights of LGBT (if at all)
3. Stand on Israel and Palestinian Crises
4. Role of women in politics
5. Children's rights and protection
6. Road map on changing our mono economic nature
7. Road map on a true Sovereign National Conference where every grievance will be tabled-No topic is off limit
8. The Biafran secession
9. The cost of governance and the need to drastically reduce the pay of public office holders so only true civil servants partake in Politics
10. Road map to constant power supply
11. Economic road map on promoting improvement in quality and consumption of Nigerian made goods
12. Etc. Etc.

Let us decide to meet and agree on these things. I am in please. Tired of our politicians who insult Nigerians. undecided
Re: New Political Party Specifically For Youths(ymc) by tinzymoha: 5:02pm On May 30, 2016
Please send me msg on whatsapp 09024610773 or drop yours so I'd add in our group

AnakinSkywalker:

What are our party ideals and principles?

When are we meeting to decide our party philosophy regarding

1. Foreign Policy/Aggressive or not
2. Rights of LGBT (if at all)
3. Stand on Israel and Palestinian Crises
4. Role of women in politics
5. Children's rights and protection
6. Road map on changing our mono economic nature
7. Road map on a true Sovereign National Conference where every grievance will be tabled-No topic is off limit
8. The Biafran secession
9. The cost of governance and the need to drastically reduce the pay of public office holders so only true civil servants partake in Politics
10. Road map to constant power supply
11. Economic road map on promoting improvement in quality and consumption of Nigerian made goods
12. Etc. Etc.

Let us decide to meet and agree on these things. I am in please. Tired of our politicians who insult Nigerians. undecided
Re: New Political Party Specifically For Youths(ymc) by RAPMAN02(m): 3:11pm On May 31, 2016
tinzymoha:
agent of doom... thank you
first test failed, you can't address a simple issues with common sense. How would you convince people of the harm the current set of people are causing the nation.
. Put a gun to their head maybe...youth party indeed. Have you even tried organizing a conference that would include all youth operated organization? You think its by social media Think big. I'm still available tho..BYE
Re: New Political Party Specifically For Youths(ymc) by tinzymoha: 1:52pm On Jun 01, 2016
evrything is a gradual process and it has steps.. we at YMC cant just jump into organizing without first testing if its possible, you commented with a negative vibe and replied you accordingly.. please read about the Revolutionary Youth movement in the United States. we are not forcing anyone, but the youths of this country has more power together than separated.

RAPMAN02:
first test failed, you can't address a simple issues with common sense. How would you convince people of the harm the current set of people are causing the nation.
. Put a gun to their head maybe...youth party indeed. Have you even tried organizing a conference that would include all youth operated organization? You think its by social media Think big. I'm still available tho..BYE
Re: New Political Party Specifically For Youths(ymc) by Oledia(m): 4:55pm On Jan 04, 2018
tinzymoha:
Hello guys..

My name is Oledia, from Bayelsa State, pls add me. This is my phone line: 07039351602

(1) (Reply)

#GEJ While You Were Away Trends On Twitter / PHOTOS: Gov Ambode Breaks Ramadan Fast With Muslims In Lagos / PHOTOS: Gov. Obiano Drives Tractor As He Flag Off 2016 Farming Season

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.