Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,681 members, 7,809,579 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:34 AM

Joke Of The Day : Whatsapp Conversation Between 2 Girls After An English Exam - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Joke Of The Day : Whatsapp Conversation Between 2 Girls After An English Exam (791 Views)

Hilarious Whatsapp Conversation Between A Nigerian Big Boy And A Runs Girl / Is This Truth About Nigeria Girls after se.x / Hilarious Conversation Between A Man & His Ex-Girlfriend Who Cheated On Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Joke Of The Day : Whatsapp Conversation Between 2 Girls After An English Exam by naija4real01: 12:07am On May 30, 2016
JOKE OF THE DAY FROM www.Naija4real.com

Whatsapp Conversation between Zuma and Malema after an English exam..

Zuma: How was your paper my friend

Malema: It was wonderful, but I didn’t know the past tense of “think”. I thought and thought
and thought for a long time
then finally wrote “thunk”

Zuma: tjo! U dom my friend
mina I wrote Thonk! After I
thought for a while.

Malema: lol, and what about the past tense of “write” I don’t know what I wrote, I think I wrote “written”

Zuma: that one I didn’t even
bother, when I saw...........

To Read The Complete Joke click here => http://naija4real.com/joke-of-the-day-whatsapp-conversation-between-2-girls-after-an-english-exam/
Re: Joke Of The Day : Whatsapp Conversation Between 2 Girls After An English Exam by Basaddawise(m): 12:19am On May 30, 2016
grin grin
Re: Joke Of The Day : Whatsapp Conversation Between 2 Girls After An English Exam by simababe(f): 1:37am On May 30, 2016
Lol

(1) (Reply)

Advice Me / Please Which Of These Women Is My Mother? / South African Model Put Massive Bu.tt On Display In New Photo Shots

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.