Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,997 members, 7,821,482 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:39 PM

Getting Started With #startbuildprofit - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Getting Started With #startbuildprofit (464 Views)

A Business That Can Be Started With #300,000 / "2 Years Ago I Started My Business With N30K But Now.."Nigerian Man Reveals.PICS / Share Your Business Ideas That Can Be Started With 50-100k Or Less (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Getting Started With #startbuildprofit by Nobody: 12:19am On May 30, 2016
#StartBuildProfit is my latest project that is the combination of a case study and Live Build. It's the first time I've ever done this, and I pray it will be a widely successful venture. You can read a little more about it in this post on Nairaland.

The purpose of this case study is to show beginning bloggers how to build, grow and monetize your blogs and websites. The goal is to not only show you what it takes to get started, but also give you the ideas and advice you will need to build the much needed systems, frameworks and other processes to run a successful (and hopefully, profitable) blog.

There are no forms to fill out, and the website is completely free to access. If you have an Internet connected device, you can access the site and all of its content when available.

I'm looking to get started with the case study around June 10th or later, but in the mean time, I will offer some very basic updates and content to help anyone who's just starting out, get a feel for blogging, and be sure their sites are set up before the case study actually begins.

This way, you will have some idea of what's being discussed, and can spend more time implementing and less time trying to understand basic fundamentals.

You can view the most recent post HERE, and if interested, you can sign up for the newsletter HERE. The newsletter will offer exclusive bonus content that won't appear on the site. (I will explain why I do this, later in the case study.)

Feel free to ask any questions you may have, and I will do my best to try and answer them.

I look forward to connecting with you again soon!

Be blessed!

Ra

(1) (Reply)

Financial Independence. / 40ft Container/caravan Needed. / FCMB And/or GT Trying To Rob Me.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.