Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,653 members, 7,955,367 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 12:43 AM

Everyone Has A Story In Life A 24 Year Old Boy - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Everyone Has A Story In Life A 24 Year Old Boy (1143 Views)

2-year-old Boy Rocks Ebuka's Agbada Replica To Mark His Birthday (photos) / Lady Shares Conversation She Had With A 24 Year Old Lesbian Begging Her For Sex / 24-year-old Virgin Lady Gives Birth To Baby Girl (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Everyone Has A Story In Life A 24 Year Old Boy by Nobody: 2:00am On May 30, 2016
Today am going to share with you a simple short but might inspiration story to help you understand that we all have a story to tell. Just read and get inspire. Everyone Has a Story in Life A 24 year old boy seeing out from the train’s window shouted… “Dad, look the trees are going behind!” Dad smiled and a young couple
sitting nearby, looked at the 24 year old’s childish behavior with pity, suddenly he again exclaimed… “Dad, look the clouds are running with us!” The couple couldn’t resist and said to the old man… “Why don’t you take your son to a good doctor?”The old man smiled and said…“I did and we are just coming from the hospital, my son was blind from birth, he just got his eyes today. Every single person on the planet has a story. Don’t judge people before you truly know them. The truth might surprise you. Sweetmorn all. continue http://levelhealth..com.ng/2016/05/everyone-has-story-in-life-24-year-old.html

Re: Everyone Has A Story In Life A 24 Year Old Boy by Flexherbal(m): 2:12am On May 30, 2016
You are right!

(1) (Reply)

DELSU Lecturer Caught Pants Down With Student In Hotel / Nollywood Beauty Georgina Onuoha Flaunts Bikini Body At Malibu Beach In LA / “I Want A Man Who Has His Own Money” - Linda Ikeji

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.