Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,021 members, 7,852,504 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 07:19 PM

X-factor (Who's Watching) - TV/Movies (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / X-factor (Who's Watching) (50049 Views)

Poll: Predict the winner of X-Factor 2009

Joe: 22% (8 votes)
Racheal: 16% (6 votes)
Jamie: 16% (6 votes)
John & Edward: 0% (0 votes)
Stacey: 13% (5 votes)
Llyod: 0% (0 votes)
Lucie: 5% (2 votes)
Danyl: 16% (6 votes)
Miss Frank: 0% (0 votes)
Olly: 8% (3 votes)
This poll has ended

Tomorrow Belongs To Me- Movie, Who's Watching? / DJ Switch Wins Glo X Factor [PHOTOS] / 12-year-old Boy With Amazing Voice On Glo X Factor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (67) (Go Down)

Re: X-factor (Who's Watching) by Nobody: 9:52pm On Oct 25, 2009
up to Danii and Cheryl
Re: X-factor (Who's Watching) by manmustwac(m): 9:52pm On Oct 25, 2009
after that performance i believe danyl will survive
Re: X-factor (Who's Watching) by mohawkchic(f): 9:54pm On Oct 25, 2009
[size=13pt]~Oh Lawdy! DeadLock!![/size]
Re: X-factor (Who's Watching) by chic2pimp(m): 9:55pm On Oct 25, 2009
SUPRISE SUPRISE DANYL IS THROUGH
Re: X-factor (Who's Watching) by Nobody: 9:56pm On Oct 25, 2009
so so sad!!
John and Edward in the competition is getting disgusting
Re: X-factor (Who's Watching) by manmustwac(m): 9:56pm On Oct 25, 2009
well if danyl had been voted off i would never had watched the x factor again
Re: X-factor (Who's Watching) by mohawkchic(f): 9:56pm On Oct 25, 2009
[size=13pt]~I'm just fuming here those Silly Muppets snuffed out a chance for Ms FRANK!! I'm gutted!! My chika's are out!! cry[/size]
Re: X-factor (Who's Watching) by Nobody: 9:58pm On Oct 25, 2009
mohawkchic:

[size=13pt]~I'm just fuming here those Silly Muppets snuffed out a chance for Ms FRANK!! I'm gutted!! My chika's are out!! cry[/size]

so sorry mohawk!!
Re: X-factor (Who's Watching) by busybody20: 9:59pm On Oct 25, 2009
manmustwac:

SUPRISED PLEASE TELL ME BUSYBODY IS DANYL THE RED HOT FAVOURITE IN THE BOTTOM TWO OR AM I DREAMING  shocked shocked

manmustwac:

all the bookies make danyl the red hot favourite now he's singing for his life cry cry cry cry cry

I dont think Danyl stands a chance of wining the xfactor 2009 since he's being in the bottom 2 before
Re: X-factor (Who's Watching) by manmustwac(m): 9:59pm On Oct 25, 2009
mohawkchic:

gutted too i think thay are a lot better than those irish twins. Wished they'd stay in the competiton longer.
Re: X-factor (Who's Watching) by Skywalker5(m): 10:00pm On Oct 25, 2009
X factor is turning into a joke
Re: X-factor (Who's Watching) by manmustwac(m): 10:01pm On Oct 25, 2009
danyl cannot be the red hot favourite to win now. Infact i'd be  shocked shocked shocked shocked if he won the competition.
Re: X-factor (Who's Watching) by Fuup(m): 10:01pm On Oct 25, 2009
Miss Frank was brilliant yesterday!!
Am quite happy Danyl was in the bottom 2,Simon have been too certain of his acts!!
Re: X-factor (Who's Watching) by mohawkchic(f): 10:02pm On Oct 25, 2009
aysometin:

so sorry mohawk!!

[size=13pt]~Ta hun. .  wink[/size]

manmustwac:

gutted too i think thay are a lot better than those irish twins. Wished they'd stay in the competiton longer.

[size=13pt]~Me Too hun. . .[/size]
Re: X-factor (Who's Watching) by Nobody: 10:02pm On Oct 25, 2009
manmustwac:

danyl cannot be the red hot favourite to win now. Infact i'd be  shocked shocked shocked shocked if he won the competition.

sorry to burst your bubble, he is going to win  tongue
Re: X-factor (Who's Watching) by Nobody: 10:05pm On Oct 25, 2009
This is a shambles so Lloyd and J&E are through and the best people leave. Gosh angry
Re: X-factor (Who's Watching) by Fuup(m): 10:05pm On Oct 25, 2009
manmustwac:

I wont be surprised,remember what happened to Adam Lamber on American Idol?
He was the best thing have ever seen in a while,
Re: X-factor (Who's Watching) by busybody20: 10:06pm On Oct 25, 2009
aysometin:

sorry to burst your bubble, he is going to win tongue

I like your faith grin

I have a feeling Stacey will win
Re: X-factor (Who's Watching) by Nobody: 10:09pm On Oct 25, 2009
Nah Stacy cant win, she doesnt have that likability factor and there are many cute boys that the 13-40 yr old crowd vote for.

P.S. How many of una vote? grin
Re: X-factor (Who's Watching) by chic2pimp(m): 10:09pm On Oct 25, 2009
F u up:

I wont be surprised,remember what happened to Adam Lamber on American Idol?
He was the best thing have ever seen in a while,
Did he win? Nope. He was runner up.
Re: X-factor (Who's Watching) by Nobody: 10:10pm On Oct 25, 2009
Ebonyeyes:

P.S. How many of una vote? grin

Not interested in enriching Simon Cowell the more wink cheesy
Re: X-factor (Who's Watching) by Nobody: 10:11pm On Oct 25, 2009
aysometin:

Not interested in enriching Simon Cowell the more wink cheesy

Me too thats why our favorites are voted out or in the bottom 2. grin
Re: X-factor (Who's Watching) by manmustwac(m): 10:21pm On Oct 25, 2009
ok folks see u back next saturday at 8 o clock wink
Re: X-factor (Who's Watching) by Fuup(m): 10:23pm On Oct 25, 2009
chic2pimp:

Did he win? Nope. He was runner up.

That was my point m8!
So am not expecting Danyl to win,
Re: X-factor (Who's Watching) by Nobody: 10:24pm On Oct 25, 2009
manmustwac:

ok folks see u back next saturday at 8 o clock  wink
Bye hun kiss
Re: X-factor (Who's Watching) by Skywalker5(m): 10:30pm On Oct 25, 2009
Danyl song to save him from the bottom two displayed two thing. He can sing and perform like a star. lovely
Re: X-factor (Who's Watching) by chic2pimp(m): 10:33pm On Oct 25, 2009
F u up:

That was my point m8!
So am not expecting Danyl to win,
Just re read your post agin.My Bad grin cheesy. No be my fault. Nah my computer screen cause am  wink cheesy cheesy.
Re: X-factor (Who's Watching) by Fuup(m): 10:42pm On Oct 25, 2009
chic2pimp:

Just re read your post agin.My Bad grin cheesy. No be my fault. Nah my computer screen cause am wink cheesy cheesy.

lol,

Who's your favourite?
Re: X-factor (Who's Watching) by chic2pimp(m): 11:00pm On Oct 25, 2009
F u up:

lol,

Who's your favourite?
TBH with you,I don't really have a favourite this year.It's that simple. Although I think simon does have the strongest group of the lot this year.
Re: X-factor (Who's Watching) by maedan(f): 1:02pm On Oct 26, 2009
Danyl, na God save you yester-night grin tongue. I guess we'll be seeing more of that your big wide mouth grin grin.

I'm happy for Rachel; she deserved a break from being at the bottom, haba. If you see how my aunt and her Nigerian friends/relations were texting eachother to vote for the "Nigerian girl" on X-factor, you'll trip. I even heard that one church (I won't mention their name here cheesy) actually mentioned Rachel in some serious prayer points to make sure she made it thru this week shocked grin. That's Naija for you wink!

Miss Frank, aaaaw. You could see they'd given up already once they knew they were in the bottom two, and against crowd fave Danyl. I guess now we should all respect Rachel more for fighting back not once but twice when she was in that same situation. If only the girls had put more power and determination in their performance, Danyl would be the one going home now. How can one guy beat three beautiful girls huh?? Them no try at all.

The TWINS------ shocked shocked They made it!!! Hmmn, at this rate, Simon may have to start packing his bags and baggages to relocate very soon------------> grin
Re: X-factor (Who's Watching) by Skywalker5(m): 1:07pm On Oct 26, 2009
maedan:

Danyl, na God save you yester-night grin tongue. I guess we'll be seeing more of that your big wide mouth grin grin.

I'm happy for Rachel; she deserved a break from being at the bottom, haba. If you see how my aunt and her Nigerian friends/relations were texting eachother to vote for the "Nigerian girl" on X-factor, you'll trip. I even heard that one church (I won't mention their name here cheesy) actually mentioned Rachel in some serious prayer points to make sure she made it thru this week shocked grin. That's Naija for you wink!

Miss Frank, aaaaw. You could see they'd given up already once they knew they were in the bottom two, and against crowd fave Danyl. I guess now we should all respect Rachel more for fighting back not once but twice when she was in that same situation. If only the girls had put more power and determination in their performance, Danyl would be the one going home now. How can one guy beat three beautiful girls huh?? Them no try at all.

The TWINS------ shocked shocked They made it!!! Hmmn, at this rate, Simon may have to start packing his bags and baggages to relocate very soon------------> grin

To be serious. that girl no good na. apart from lloyds and the two twins. na she no goo reach so whats with the prayer session.
Re: X-factor (Who's Watching) by maedan(f): 1:29pm On Oct 26, 2009
^^^Na wa for you ooh. For an 18 year old, the girl is good abeg. And the prayers were because she was being marginalized tongue grin. How can she be at the bottom2 for two weeks in a row when those Twins are still thriving? You sef tongue cheesy.

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (67)

Bbnaija: Voting Results That Got Lolu, Anto And Khloe Evicted / Wathoni Messes Up At Plus TV Question & Answer (Video) / Which Movie(s) Comes To Your Mind When You See This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.