Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,143 members, 7,811,215 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:48 AM

X-factor (Who's Watching) - TV/Movies (57) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / X-factor (Who's Watching) (49815 Views)

Poll: Predict the winner of X-Factor 2009

Joe: 22% (8 votes)
Racheal: 16% (6 votes)
Jamie: 16% (6 votes)
John & Edward: 0% (0 votes)
Stacey: 13% (5 votes)
Llyod: 0% (0 votes)
Lucie: 5% (2 votes)
Danyl: 16% (6 votes)
Miss Frank: 0% (0 votes)
Olly: 8% (3 votes)
This poll has ended

Tomorrow Belongs To Me- Movie, Who's Watching? / DJ Switch Wins Glo X Factor [PHOTOS] / 12-year-old Boy With Amazing Voice On Glo X Factor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) ... (67) (Go Down)

Re: X-factor (Who's Watching) by martin12: 6:31am On Aug 26, 2010
Thank you for reviewing ! You can also watch it one of my favorite site that is http://moviesplanet.com
Re: X-factor (Who's Watching) by AngieFan(f): 7:34am On Aug 26, 2010
Can we have a new thread please?

This one is soooo 2009! grin

Team Gamu!
Re: X-factor (Who's Watching) by maedan(f): 9:26pm On Aug 28, 2010
We totally need a new thread. Gosh! Especially when the live shows start. Saw some good boy bands/ girl bands tonight, hope they go far. Over all, there's been less weirdness/whackiness and some serious auditioning. There might be hope for this series after all. Can't wait to see Pixie Lott judging. Love her songs!
Re: X-factor (Who's Watching) by Autolord: 4:33pm On Aug 29, 2010
Words on the street.Xfactor is coming to Nigeria soon, which will be broadcasted on Local and International TV and Radio.Prize 3million naira,recording deal and brandnew nissan terrano jeep.WOW! exciting. http://www.xfactornigeria.com.
Re: X-factor (Who's Watching) by tubabie(f): 7:30pm On Aug 29, 2010
^^^Scam!!
Re: X-factor (Who's Watching) by KennyG6(m): 8:33pm On Aug 29, 2010
tubabie:

^^^Scam!!
no mind am angry
Autolord:

Words on the street.Xfactor is coming to Nigeria soon, which will be broadcasted on Local and International TV and Radio.Prize 3million naira,recording deal and brandnew nissan terrano jeep.WOW! exciting. http://www.xfactornigeria.com.

the links dont work, what a waste of time you are poster tongue
Re: X-factor (Who's Watching) by tubabie(f): 8:39pm On Aug 29, 2010
^^The only part that works is the application part and the scammer's name and GTBank account number grin
Re: X-factor (Who's Watching) by Autolord: 12:08am On Aug 30, 2010
check the readmore link.Its working and its not a scam.I think the Nigerian founder Innocent efoghe who is based in Ireland just got confirmation from he's sposors AIT, cocacola etc.There is even a facebook link for the xfactor Nigeria and the Person's name i.e gtb account name which is also on facebook also shows its no scam.Initially i thought it was a scam but after carrying out my investigations and making contacts i discovered its no scam.So please help promote not condem.I am a big fan of the xfactor TV show.
Re: X-factor (Who's Watching) by KennyG6(m): 8:06pm On Sep 04, 2010
ok who dey
Re: X-factor (Who's Watching) by Gamine(f): 12:21am On Sep 08, 2010
Lol@ many posts

Gamu looks like a friend of mine from the same country, only reason why I'd support her.
Can't say there's anyone I feel stands out
Re: X-factor (Who's Watching) by manmustwac(m): 4:36pm On Sep 12, 2010
[size=24pt]BUN N CHEESE[/size] grin grin grin
Re: X-factor (Who's Watching) by maedan(f): 8:28pm On Sep 13, 2010
Lol @ Bun N Cheese, imagine three grown a[b]ss [/b] girls coming on stage and messing themselves up like that. And they wondered why Simon thought they were a joke.
Re: X-factor (Who's Watching) by Gamine(f): 8:37pm On Sep 13, 2010
That wasn't their first audition so I wonder what these x-factor people are up to,
Most of all these auditions are staged.

Re: X-factor (Who's Watching) by maedan(f): 8:43pm On Sep 13, 2010
And they look OK too. Esp the one in the middle. I was so shocked by their "performance". The X-Factor is staged? I always suspected that most of it is. Though maybe careful editing makes it look too perfect.
Re: X-factor (Who's Watching) by Gamine(f): 8:45pm On Sep 13, 2010
Well I have gone for an audition, so i know to an extent how these things are.

Even the cry of victory after they get the ticket in American Idol for example,

pure acting. lmao!
Re: X-factor (Who's Watching) by maedan(f): 8:57pm On Sep 13, 2010
Imagine angry. First it was the auto-tuning, now this. They say they do it for the "entertainment" factor, I hear. Why must they turn it into a perfect soap opera when it's supposed to be reality TV? Nyways, we can't stop watching, can we? There's simply nothing else on tongue cheesy.
Re: X-factor (Who's Watching) by mohawkchic(f): 2:23pm On Sep 14, 2010
~I just watched Saturdays auditions today! What a waste of 45mins!!

~ Missed last week audition but just had to check out Cher on Youtube. . she did Rock that keri Hilson No. I enjoyed watching her performance!
[flash=640,385]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=npcnAXWpRJ8?fs=1&hl=en_GB"
[/flash]

~I wonder why some good auditions arent shown on ITV1 but make the ITV2 Xtra factor. . .  I've seen two auditions featured on Xtra factor that shud have made the main show instead of the likes of Bun & Cheese.  .FFS! What was that about?! wasting air  time on something that aint remotely funny even! Pssf!

~X-factor & the controversial stories. . now it's Gamu
Gamu Nhengu, originally from Zimbabwe, could face deportation if her mother Nokutula fails to convince the Home Office to let her family stay in the UK when she meets officials this Thursday.

http://uk.tv.yahoo.com/news-extra/article/56262/x-factor-contestant-could-be-deported.html
Re: X-factor (Who's Watching) by Gamine(f): 2:41pm On Sep 14, 2010
Its just normal Visa extension why are they acting like they
were living illegally and would face 'deportation' Media and sensation

The Cher ^^ girl, she was really nervous but she did make the best out of it
Re: X-factor (Who's Watching) by manmustwac(m): 5:51pm On Sep 14, 2010
@gamine
did u really audition for the x factor? did actually perform in front of simon cowell?
Re: X-factor (Who's Watching) by maedan(f): 8:08pm On Sep 14, 2010
Lol @ mohawkchic, half the time, watching X-Factor is a waste of effort cheesy. They give a lot of unseen footage to Xtra Factor to make it more watchable. It's a sister-show so it needs some exclusives to keep it alive - just like BBLB did for BB. I'm sure the live shows will make X-F more bearable. We hope grin.
Re: X-factor (Who's Watching) by funkybaby(f): 11:51pm On Sep 14, 2010
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin bun n chesse grin
Re: X-factor (Who's Watching) by Gamine(f): 12:03am On Sep 15, 2010
manmustwac:

@gamine
did u really audition for the x factor? did actually perform in front of simon cowell?

YES!

Kidding! I auditioned for another music show though, got past the producers,
A single judge and some other criteria. When it got to the Final judges (the one they show on TV)
It didn't go down too well.

Let's just say I wasn't really serious about it and I had no entertainment factor, no 'story'.
Re: X-factor (Who's Watching) by manmustwac(m): 6:10pm On Sep 15, 2010
@GAMINE
well if you don't mind your more than welcome to come and audition for me in my home studio and help me do some recording work. wink
Re: X-factor (Who's Watching) by KennyG6(m): 8:28pm On Sep 15, 2010
Gamine:

YES!

Kidding! I auditioned for another music show though, got past the producers,
A single judge and some other criteria. When it got to the Final judges (the one they show on TV)
It didn't go down too well.

Let's just say I wasn't really serious about it and I had no entertainment factor, no 'story'.
And i missed all this? Let's hope youtube can help me out with the clip
Re: X-factor (Who's Watching) by Moyola(f): 8:29pm On Sep 15, 2010
Is 2010 now! lyk yu duno Huz watching? tongue
Re: X-factor (Who's Watching) by Moyola(f): 8:35pm On Sep 15, 2010
Gamine:

That wasn't their first audition so I wonder what these x-factor people are up to,

. . .apparently! hehehe!
Re: X-factor (Who's Watching) by Gamine(f): 9:44pm On Sep 15, 2010
manmustwac:

@GAMINE
well if you don't mind your more than welcome to come and audition for me in my home studio and help me do some recording work.  wink

eeeh?? Serious? mesef i wan become celebrity. grin

Kenny_G:

And i missed all this? Let's hope youtube can help me out with the clip

I've looked for it myself, nothing!!  tongue
Re: X-factor (Who's Watching) by thameamead(f): 11:09am On Sep 16, 2010
Gamine:

sadly everything on X FACTOR is staged, everything is scripted, they are all fake especially Cheryl Cole, I give the show a few more years before the public get bored of the pantomine, the real winners are Simon Cowell who is on £6M yr, ITV which makes about £20M from advertisements and Cheryl Cole who is on £1.7M, can't wait to hear her next single which i know she won't be singing live thanks to auto-tune.
Re: X-factor (Who's Watching) by KennyG6(m): 9:06pm On Sep 16, 2010
thameamead:

sadly everything on X FACTOR is staged, everything is scripted, they are all fake especially Cheryl Cole, I give the show a few more years before the public get bored of the pantomine, the real winners are Simon Cowell who is on £6M yr, ITV which makes about £20M from advertisements and Cheryl Cole who is on £1.7M, can't wait to hear her next single which i know she won't be singing live thanks to auto-tune.
abeg leave syco alone jare, at the end of the day the artist get paid and sometimes a lot more than they would have earned prior to coming on the show, the good ones know how to use the show as a platform to greater things.
Gamine:

eeeh?? Serious? mesef i wan become celebrity. grin
I've looked for it myself, nothing!!
so you didnt get your pals to record your audition? hmmmmm
Re: X-factor (Who's Watching) by Gamine(f): 12:26am On Sep 19, 2010
One name, Ade Badmus!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm in Love embarassed embarassed kiss kiss
Re: X-factor (Who's Watching) by maedan(f): 6:26am On Sep 19, 2010
What the heck happened to that Ke$ha lookalike? Why doe Simon and Loui ask so many stupid questions and make the contestant into a fool? That girl can sing! Reminds me of Christina Aguilera before she cleaned up! Stupid judges, thank goodness she got thru.
Re: X-factor (Who's Watching) by Gamine(f): 2:06pm On Sep 20, 2010
Lol^^ I liked the girl sha.

I've cried over these auditions, It's all over cry cry
and there are so many fine guys!

(1) (2) (3) ... (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) ... (67)

Coming 2 America: Davido Watching His Performance In The Movie / BBNaija: Perri Shakes-Drayton Reacts As Tacha Fights And Insults Mike / Which Movie(s) Comes To Your Mind When You See This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.