Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,015 members, 7,953,024 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 09:26 AM

Don’t Lose Hope, Democracy Is A Battle, Not A Banquet — Tinubu - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Don’t Lose Hope, Democracy Is A Battle, Not A Banquet — Tinubu (11116 Views)

Oyinbo Man Rocks Igbo Regalia As Gov Umahi Hosts Paul Arkwright To A Banquet(pix / I Have Never Seen Where Democracy Is Mocked Like In Nigerian – Dogara / Don't Lose Hope In Nigeria, Buhari Tells Youths.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don’t Lose Hope, Democracy Is A Battle, Not A Banquet — Tinubu by kettykin: 10:31am On May 30, 2016
mrkayusfit:
wink God bless tinubu for helping us kick out the otuoke thief. May you live long sir. Even if buhari sleeps for the rest of his tenure, he is better than 20 Jonathan. God punish Nnamdi Kanu and his useless biafra for trying to make the country ungovernable for buhari.

This is the reason why APC government is finished

1 Like

Re: Don’t Lose Hope, Democracy Is A Battle, Not A Banquet — Tinubu by ibedun: 10:33am On May 30, 2016
Acidosis:
Recession
Inflation
Stagflation

Only you?? grin grin

But trust him, he must applaud this current leadership so he f00lishly used the word "fairness and equity" to describe Buhari.

What is fair about calling a group of people 95%, and others 5%?

What is fair about calling Fulani killer herdsmen 'Libyans', while using such words like "look at that one Nnamdi Kanu"?

What is fair & equal about the Northern-cracy appointments for all sensitive security positions?

What is fair about the attempts to destroy Saraki through the CCT, while the Asiwaju of APC got a fair (biased) treatment from the same tribunal?

What is fair about arresting PDP members and refuting court orders, while all the looters in APC gallivant like f00ls in your cabinet?

Tinubu you're a disgrace to your children; learn to call a spade a spade! Agbaya, ni to ri owo! Loot & corruption will not allow u get sense

Shut up and get lost with your 5%.

Ewu! Doleful Ugandan.
Re: Don’t Lose Hope, Democracy Is A Battle, Not A Banquet — Tinubu by compoundC: 10:38am On May 30, 2016
[qu
Re: Don’t Lose Hope, Democracy Is A Battle, Not A Banquet — Tinubu by muller101(m): 10:40am On May 30, 2016
mrkayusfit:
wink God bless tinubu for helping us kick out the otuoke thief. May you live long sir. Even if buhari sleeps for the rest of his tenure, he is better than 20 Jonathan. God punish Nnamdi Kanu and his useless biafra for trying to make the country ungovernable for buhari.
pained and jobless soul.
Re: Don’t Lose Hope, Democracy Is A Battle, Not A Banquet — Tinubu by tinkinjow: 10:42am On May 30, 2016
I chose to ignore Tinubus utterances in the immediate past.

But how come his short statement addresses more the challenges we face than Bubaris hour long story.
Re: Don’t Lose Hope, Democracy Is A Battle, Not A Banquet — Tinubu by compoundC: 10:44am On May 30, 2016
[q
Re: Don’t Lose Hope, Democracy Is A Battle, Not A Banquet — Tinubu by otokx(m): 10:59am On May 30, 2016
When the history of Nigeria is read - the Asiwaju of Lagos, the Jagaban of Borgu and the Lion of Boudilion - Senator Bola Ahmed Tinubu will be mentioned as a man of the people.

We Nigerians celebrate a notable icon.

God bless Nigeria
Re: Don’t Lose Hope, Democracy Is A Battle, Not A Banquet — Tinubu by Nobody: 11:02am On May 30, 2016
Easy for him to say in his mansion. SMH!
Re: Don’t Lose Hope, Democracy Is A Battle, Not A Banquet — Tinubu by cruz419(m): 11:03am On May 30, 2016
See dis idoit oo who is E consoling,, orgbeni wat are u still waiting for do quick and die u are part of d problem we have in Nigeria dead brain went into Alliance with another idiot with a dead brain,,,

1 Like

Re: Don’t Lose Hope, Democracy Is A Battle, Not A Banquet — Tinubu by slavemerchant: 11:24am On May 30, 2016
FagsamPHP:
Na thunder go Fire Tinubu & the Dullard president!

The ignorant one
Re: Don’t Lose Hope, Democracy Is A Battle, Not A Banquet — Tinubu by DerrickzB: 11:58am On May 30, 2016
mrkayusfit:

Are u even listening to d crap that comes out of yo mouth... Congratulations for been such a brain washed zombie..
Re: Don’t Lose Hope, Democracy Is A Battle, Not A Banquet — Tinubu by MDOLOFU: 12:09pm On May 30, 2016
Tinibu u no go ever see God. U think u gain d world n still gain after life? Is this wat u use to say wen GEJ was president? U own more Dan half of logos ur wife is a senator ur dota is in charge of market women association so tell me how will u feel d pain of a common man? Thunder fire ur generation
Re: Don’t Lose Hope, Democracy Is A Battle, Not A Banquet — Tinubu by Bethelwealthy(m): 1:21pm On May 30, 2016
........Battle??..........meanwhile Alpha-Belta and Remita is counting in Billions for you. May God Pay your children and family back with the deceit youve played us? Esami Adura grin
Re: Don’t Lose Hope, Democracy Is A Battle, Not A Banquet — Tinubu by Mikkycee777: 2:38pm On May 30, 2016
Another excuse till May 29 2017. I wonder when all these talkatives will stop yelling and WORK. They just cannot give us good governance as promised but can hide under the guise of making promises. It's a pity!
Re: Don’t Lose Hope, Democracy Is A Battle, Not A Banquet — Tinubu by Eastcoast33(m): 2:48pm On May 30, 2016
Integrityfarms:
I was so happy to read this that I have to share it here!

Deuteronomy 31:8 And the LORD, he it is that doth go before thee; he will be with thee, he will not fail thee, neither forsake thee: fear not, neither be dismayed.

At a time like this when many are seeing the economy of Nigeria from a negative perspective with fear and uncertainty, I just want to remind you that God will show you the way and you will never walk alone. One with God is majority! Happy Democracy holidays and wishing you a glorious happy new week. Good morning
THANKS SO MUCH.
Re: Don’t Lose Hope, Democracy Is A Battle, Not A Banquet — Tinubu by Nobody: 3:27pm On May 30, 2016
Story for sango! Hearless kleptos on d loose.
Re: Don’t Lose Hope, Democracy Is A Battle, Not A Banquet — Tinubu by deelobe: 4:02pm On May 30, 2016
The battle that you contributed a great deal to causing. You are now enjoying the banquet while the majority of Nigeria are fighting the greatest battle of their lives, Mhmmmm!
Re: Don’t Lose Hope, Democracy Is A Battle, Not A Banquet — Tinubu by erosimo(m): 6:45pm On May 30, 2016
evegran:
Easy for him to say in his mansion. SMH!

Hey eve, hope u are cool?
Re: Don’t Lose Hope, Democracy Is A Battle, Not A Banquet — Tinubu by Nobody: 8:39pm On May 30, 2016
erosimo:

Hey eve, hope u are cool?

I'm good. smiley

Hope you're fine?

Mail me your bbm pin/whatsapp number.
Re: Don’t Lose Hope, Democracy Is A Battle, Not A Banquet — Tinubu by erosimo(m): 9:20pm On May 30, 2016
evegran:

I'm good. smiley

Hope you're fine?

Mail me your bbm pin/whatsapp number.

I will do that with the speed of light... I'm good

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

John Kerry Visits Geoffrey Onyeama / Come Forward If You Have Evidence Of Corruption Against Me – Atiku / Jimi Agbaje Speaks On His Nomination As PDP Governoship Flag Bearer In 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.