Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,912 members, 7,821,175 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:19 AM

watch what the Nigerian Army are doing to students in Niger delta - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / watch what the Nigerian Army are doing to students in Niger delta (1461 Views)

Gbajabiamila Distributes 501 E-learning Tablets To Students In Surulere(photos) / Kai Jehoshaphat, A Soldier Killed In Niger-Delta (pictured) / The 10 Suspects Arrested By The Army Are Workers In My Palace: Gbaramatu Monarch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

watch what the Nigerian Army are doing to students in Niger delta by Nnemuka(f): 8:26am On May 30, 2016
https://www.facebook.com/anyi.best.3/videos/742000952608986/

please watch what the Nigerian army are doing to students in Niger delta. all in the search for NDA
Re: watch what the Nigerian Army are doing to students in Niger delta by obailala(m): 9:04am On May 30, 2016
Nnemuka:

please watch what the Nigerian army are doing to students in Niger delta. all in the search for NDA
Evil propaganda by a stupid ipob anyibest or whatever the mumu calls himself all in a bid to destroy whatever is left of Nigeria.

That video is a video of military recruits in training and the video was pulled off the NA training depot facebook page. The idiiot pulled of the video and re-tagged it "army torturing biafrans in niger delta while searching for militants." May God forgive us.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: watch what the Nigerian Army are doing to students in Niger delta by Nnemuka(f): 9:24am On May 30, 2016
obailala:
Evil propaganda by a stupid ipob anyibest or whatever the mumu calls himself all in a bid to destroy whatever is left of Nigeria.

That video is a video of military recruits in training and the video was pulled off the NA training depot facebook page. The idiiot pulled of the video and re-tagged it "army torturing biafrans in niger delta while searching for militants." May God forgive us.
really?
post a similar pics of army training kids in your military school.
are you blind? cant you see that these kids are not even up to 18? what sort of military training will warrant forcing kids into mud water?
did you see the a0k1i with a horsewhip?
so you whip kids and force them to drink water all in the name of training?
chai you're pathetic

3 Likes

Re: watch what the Nigerian Army are doing to students in Niger delta by Stephandeswardt: 10:45am On May 30, 2016
Nnemuka:

Can't you see they are all on skin cut....even the femalesand are wearing white tshirts and blue shorts... that's military training. ......I guess within theit first week or reportin to the training grounds......it is done to first break you.....so they can rebuild you....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: watch what the Nigerian Army are doing to students in Niger delta by Nobody: 11:51am On May 30, 2016
nonsense post from the op , cant you see that's depot ....... when will people start reasoning. Avengers must be crushed

2 Likes

Re: watch what the Nigerian Army are doing to students in Niger delta by amaechi1: 12:00pm On May 30, 2016
Even a day baby old will easily ascertain that this is a training. Go and sale your lies and evil propaganda to your likes. But what do stand to gain in formatting confusion.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: watch what the Nigerian Army are doing to students in Niger delta by Nusaf: 12:08pm On May 30, 2016
The students should blame their brothers and parents for inviting the military.
Re: watch what the Nigerian Army are doing to students in Niger delta by Abeymills(m): 12:19pm On May 30, 2016
I jst watch d video n i say once again shame on d Nigerian army so pathetic n some very stupid ediot will talk rubbish its training i doubt if they have children zombies

1 Like

Re: watch what the Nigerian Army are doing to students in Niger delta by obailala(m): 12:28pm On May 30, 2016
Nnemuka:

really?
are you blind? cant you see that these kids are not even up to 18? what sort of military training will warrant forcing kids into mud water?
chai you're pathetic
No I am not blind and I am not pathetic, I am simply educating you from a well informed point of view; that is what Nigerian military men and women go through during their training which makes them heartless. The soldier (trainer) in the video is even quite popular (capt . Daggar). And yeah, the people in the video look young 'because they are young,' recruits in the army are enlisted from as young as 17/18yrs old. The white and blue outfit is what recruits wear at the NA DEPOT in Kaduna, google is your friend, I'm sure you can find more pictures.

You should seek to educate yourself instead of running about swallowing and spreading any false propaganda you see online especially from die-hard plebs who are hell bent on destroying whatever is left of Nigeria.

Cc: Abeymills

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: watch what the Nigerian Army are doing to students in Niger delta by One1after: 12:50pm On May 30, 2016
Nnemuka:

really?
chai you're pathetic

You are the blind one, stop insulting people here. Read the comment under the video and you will apologize to that guy, most of you are blinded by hate and believe any thing just to play the victim. The video is a naval training, open your eyes and watch again with an open mind.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: watch what the Nigerian Army are doing to students in Niger delta by One1after: 12:51pm On May 30, 2016
Abeymills:
I jst watch d video n i say once again shame on d Nigerian army so pathetic n some very stupid ediot will talk rubbish its training i doubt if they have children zombies

Hatred cant make you reason well, only God can help you.

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (Reply)

Shocking Details:why Magu Was Rejected By Senate And What Lies Ahead For Him / Here Are The Nigerians Who Strongly Believes In 'sai Baba'.(pics) / Police Confirm Attack On Fulani Community In Kaduna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.