Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,756 members, 7,809,910 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:01 PM

2016 Batch A Stream 2 PCM's: As We Await Our CUL This Week - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / 2016 Batch A Stream 2 PCM's: As We Await Our CUL This Week (19422 Views)

Today is 2016 Batch B Stream 1 Passing Out Parade. October Allowance 2017 Delayd / 12 Pictures All Batch A, Stream 2 PCM Can Relate To / 2016 NYSC Batch A Stream 2 Postponed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

2016 Batch A Stream 2 PCM's: As We Await Our CUL This Week by greatfoly(m): 10:03am On May 30, 2016
This is to bring to the attention of fellow stream 2 PCM's that, pursuant to the DG's promise of Wednesday 25th May 2016, that we'll be in camp this week, it is very pertinent that we keep up the momentum of our struggle and get all our arsenals ready in case of any possible attempt to shift the date further than this week, as this will be a rape on our collective consciousness.
Any attempt by the NYSC management to shift the date further than this week should be resisted with all peaceful means possible.
I strongly believe in the power of social media and our collective campaign for the actualization of our right to be mobilized without any further delay should begin with immediate alacrity.
suggestions! suggestions!! suggestions!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2016 Batch A Stream 2 PCM's: As We Await Our CUL This Week by AxeurdaddyIX: 2:37pm On May 30, 2016
You're very right. I suggest we don't relent on our efforts, Their social media pages should still be bombarded with questions and we should continually remind them of their promise.

Let's keep the fire burning

Fraiser and co. What's your take on this?

FTC Okay Mods. Thanks for moving this to FP

1 Like

Re: 2016 Batch A Stream 2 PCM's: As We Await Our CUL This Week by greatfoly(m): 3:59pm On May 30, 2016
Point one: Aggressive social media campaign.

it has been observed that the FG has approved the monies meant for the prosecution of our orientation camp, but the fund has not been disbursed to NYSC by the ministry of finance.

this is Kemi Adeosun's number, let us bombard her with calls and messages, so she'll feel our frustration.
For whoever want to talk to the finance minister, Kemi Adeosun...08077427705

if NYSC is not a priority, they should scrap it and free us.

1 Like

Re: 2016 Batch A Stream 2 PCM's: As We Await Our CUL This Week by greatfoly(m): 4:00pm On May 30, 2016
Point one: Aggressive social media campaign.
Yorme et all where are thou?
Re: 2016 Batch A Stream 2 PCM's: As We Await Our CUL This Week by giga02(m): 4:32pm On May 30, 2016
We are patiently waiting dis week and if they try to dribble us this week again, it won't be funny the way we would react... We are together in this struggle.

1 Like

Re: 2016 Batch A Stream 2 PCM's: As We Await Our CUL This Week by Adeeko007(m): 5:00pm On May 30, 2016
This failed government without direction? Mtchew! Ok o

2 Likes

Re: 2016 Batch A Stream 2 PCM's: As We Await Our CUL This Week by greatfoly(m): 5:17pm On May 30, 2016
we should note that the DG promised we'll be in camp this week. in that regard, our CUL printing should not be later than Wednesday June 1, for onward resumption to camp on or before Saturday June 4.
any arrangement other than this should be massively rejected through prompt awareness, planning and mobilization.

1 Like

Re: 2016 Batch A Stream 2 PCM's: As We Await Our CUL This Week by Kezifils(m): 6:14pm On May 30, 2016
Fasting is almost here. I dont see us going to camp anymore. their mission has bin achieved
Re: 2016 Batch A Stream 2 PCM's: As We Await Our CUL This Week by splashbaba01(m): 1:15am On May 31, 2016
Nysc is nt a religion clarion call so let stop saying muslim wil start dere fasting...werrin concern military personnel wit ur religion belif in national matter...

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2016 Batch A Stream 2 PCM's: As We Await Our CUL This Week by sobahairyfem(m): 10:53am On May 31, 2016
greatfoly:
we should note that the DG promised we'll be in camp this week. in that regard, our CUL printing should not be later than Wednesday June 1, for onward resumption to camp on or before Saturday June 4.
any arrangement other than this should be massively rejected through prompt awareness, planning and mobilization.
U r very correct n I fully support you.
Re: 2016 Batch A Stream 2 PCM's: As We Await Our CUL This Week by Fraiser(m): 1:27pm On May 31, 2016
AxeurdaddyIX:
You're very right. I suggest we don't relent on our efforts, Their social media pages should still be bombarded with questions and we should continually remind them of their promise.

Let's keep the fire burning

Fraiser and co. What's your take on this?
am wit u 100% bro... It's not over until it's over...
Re: 2016 Batch A Stream 2 PCM's: As We Await Our CUL This Week by Cooldude68(m): 5:19pm On May 31, 2016
Don't waste your time guys, CUL won't come out until after the Ramadan fasting. That's the only reason that could be responsible for the delay. Muslims can't fast in camp and since it's a compulsory thing, orientation camp palava can't stand in it's way.....my observation tho
Re: 2016 Batch A Stream 2 PCM's: As We Await Our CUL This Week by Lokoyen(m): 6:57pm On May 31, 2016
Cooldude68:
Don't waste your time guys, CUL won't come out until after the Ramadan fasting. That's the only reason that could be responsible for the delay. Muslims can't fast in camp and since it's a compulsory thing, orientation camp palava can't stand in it's way.....my observation tho
It is not the first time people camp during fasting period the only thing that change is meal time. Meal is served 4 am for muslim corpers and normal meal time for other faiths.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2016 Batch A Stream 2 PCM's: As We Await Our CUL This Week by Aniekanp1: 7:28pm On May 31, 2016
Cooldude68:
DNT SPEAK WITH ULTIMATE CERTAINTY...IF CUL COMES B4 RAMADAN,U'L SURELY BE PUT TO SHAME...APPLY WISDOM TO YOUR SPEECH.

1 Like

Re: 2016 Batch A Stream 2 PCM's: As We Await Our CUL This Week by mrphysics(m): 9:12pm On May 31, 2016
you guys will be in camp, my reason is that my LI and others have been summoned to the orientation camp and ad sure our clearance that should be from June 1-10 is been done yesterday and today. I am very hopeful u guys will b in camp. I must tell u, nysc isn't fun.

1 Like

Re: 2016 Batch A Stream 2 PCM's: As We Await Our CUL This Week by greatfoly(m): 10:00pm On May 31, 2016
mrphysics:
you guys will be in camp, my reason is that my LI and others have been summoned to the orientation camp and ad sure our clearance that should be from June 1-10 is been done yesterday and today. I am very hopeful u guys will b in camp. I must tell u, nysc isn't fun.
What's LI and which clearance?

1 Like

Re: 2016 Batch A Stream 2 PCM's: As We Await Our CUL This Week by mrphysics(m): 6:11am On Jun 01, 2016
greatfoly:

What's LI and which clearance?

LI = Local government inspector, He/she is responsible for all the corps members posted to her local government.

Clearance is what shows that you have done your duty at your place of primary assignment and as such, you are due for payment of the coming month. if you don't do your monthly clearance then no salary for you. thank u
Re: 2016 Batch A Stream 2 PCM's: As We Await Our CUL This Week by greatfoly(m): 7:31am On Jun 01, 2016
mrphysics:

LI = Local government inspector, He/she is responsible for all the corps members posted to her local government.

Clearance is what shows that you have done your duty at your place of primary assignment and as such, you are due for payment of the coming month. if you don't do your monthly clearance then no salary for you. thank u
thanks. hoping for the best, expecting the worst
Re: 2016 Batch A Stream 2 PCM's: As We Await Our CUL This Week by giga02(m): 8:44am On Jun 01, 2016
If we don't get to see our call ups today, we need to start preparating big for our protest.. D protest must be bigger and well organized than d previous 1.

1 Like

Re: 2016 Batch A Stream 2 PCM's: As We Await Our CUL This Week by Adeeko007(m): 9:34am On Jun 01, 2016
Cant we start the protest now? Let it begin tomorrow and make it violent if need be... Solidarity!

1 Like

Re: 2016 Batch A Stream 2 PCM's: As We Await Our CUL This Week by Maufey: 10:28am On Jun 01, 2016
mrphysics:

Please whre are you serving and what is the current state of things?
Re: 2016 Batch A Stream 2 PCM's: As We Await Our CUL This Week by Onyiibazz: 10:33am On Jun 01, 2016
Adeeko007:
Cant we start the protest now? Let it begin tomorrow and make it violent if need be... Solidarity!
Guy u wanna start a violent protest because of nysc? I pity you. You don't know that the system of government we run now is demomillitary? They will just kill you and you die for nothing! Ask IPOB

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2016 Batch A Stream 2 PCM's: As We Await Our CUL This Week by greatfoly(m): 10:36am On Jun 01, 2016
Onyiibazz:
Guy u wanna start a violent protest because of nysc? I pity you. You don't know that the system of government we run now is demomillitary? They will just kill you and you die for nothing! Ask IPOB
lolz cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2016 Batch A Stream 2 PCM's: As We Await Our CUL This Week by EzeRedd(m): 10:40am On Jun 01, 2016
Adeeko007:

My man, please, violence is out of the question. We don't want to start counting body bags. You know how our security personnels are. A Peaceful protest would serve us more.
Re: 2016 Batch A Stream 2 PCM's: As We Await Our CUL This Week by zayyanu26: 11:11am On Jun 01, 2016
Guys let's just b little patience awaiting we are already in the promise week.
Re: 2016 Batch A Stream 2 PCM's: As We Await Our CUL This Week by Adeeko007(m): 11:25am On Jun 01, 2016
What promise week? Oloriburuku ma lawon ijoba yi ke! Nothing we i no fit do them o, make Avengers com give some dynamite make i blow anything federal jare. I just dey wt no work, no house no money and we cnt move on wt our lives 'cos service na must..Ok o

1 Like

Re: 2016 Batch A Stream 2 PCM's: As We Await Our CUL This Week by Adeeko007(m): 11:31am On Jun 01, 2016
All these good for nothing jounalists and press men wont write or say anything about our plight when they know they wnt get any brown envelope from us.

1 Like

Re: 2016 Batch A Stream 2 PCM's: As We Await Our CUL This Week by Haryohdeji(m): 12:10pm On Jun 01, 2016
zayyanu26:
Guys let's just b little patience awaiting we are already in the promise week.
which kind waiting waiting be that, they keep playing on our intelligence, wasting our precious time, keep increase our blood pressure all because of NYSC... Enough of our silence...its time we swing into action....I dey ready for protest anytime...its our right...#Aluta continual. Vitoial ascerta

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2016 Batch A Stream 2 PCM's: As We Await Our CUL This Week by Adeeko007(m): 12:26pm On Jun 01, 2016
I just read in vanguard where oyo state coordinator@Bankole said pcm A 11 should be patient like d DG said nd that fg no gree release money. He didnt give any time... Chei! Thunder fire Buhari and whoever come here to defend him. We nee prayers now@Ds tym
Re: 2016 Batch A Stream 2 PCM's: As We Await Our CUL This Week by easyfem(m): 12:36pm On Jun 01, 2016
I hate the language wait
Re: 2016 Batch A Stream 2 PCM's: As We Await Our CUL This Week by mrphysics(m): 12:40pm On Jun 01, 2016
Maufey:

Please whre are you serving and what is the current state of things?
Kano

1 Like

Re: 2016 Batch A Stream 2 PCM's: As We Await Our CUL This Week by greatfoly(m): 3:01pm On Jun 01, 2016
With this height of irresponsibility that has been displayed by the NYSC management and its head Kazuare (Lair Muhammad 2) thus far. We affected PCM's shouldn't continue looking while our future continues to be toyed with.
Let us remember that:
1. private employers will continue demanding their maximum age in employment situations, while
2. most government new jobs will be executed with this year's budget which lapses March 2017.
These are opportunities we are tactically missing with this endless wait.
3. other individual respective costs such as delayed marriage, delayed Masters and the likes.

Psychology says, of all the pains a human being will experience, the pain of WAITING is the greatest. How long shall we continue to wait?? IT IS FRUSTRATING!!!

It is apposite to stand at this very juncture and demand our unconditional mobilization to camp THIS WEEK!
All these rubbish by the NYSC management must stop!

For whoever want to talk to the finance minister, Kemi Adeosun...08077427705

#WeMustGoToService
#NYSCLetUsServe
O youths, Arise!!!

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

A Piece Of My Heart To Batch A 2015 Corps Members Passing Out This Month / Nipr, Professional Exam/certificate In Public Relations / 2015 Nysc Batch B Pop: My Experiences, Photos As I Pass Out Of Service

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.