Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,206 members, 7,957,470 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 01:13 PM

Charly Boy Writes A Letter To Buhari On Behalf Of ‘frustrated & Abandoned Youths - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Charly Boy Writes A Letter To Buhari On Behalf Of ‘frustrated & Abandoned Youths (469 Views)

Charly Boy Calls For Ban Of BBNaija Show, Gives Reasons / Maggy Anwuli Oputa: Charly Boy's Daughter Who Is A Bodybuilder & Mother Of 7 / Charlyboy Writes A Letter To Buhari On Behalf Of Frustrated & Abandoned Youths (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Charly Boy Writes A Letter To Buhari On Behalf Of ‘frustrated & Abandoned Youths by sleeknaija(m): 10:20am On May 30, 2016
Nigerian singer/songwriter, Charles Chukwuemeka Oputa aka Charly Boy, shared this open letter to the President, asking him to make sure his change agenda touches the lives of the youths whose future has been stolen away by fantastically corrupt leaders.

My Dear Presido,
You know how hard and for how long you have fought for this your job, now that you have it, we cant wait to see how our lives will change! People already don begin dey throw stones, but me know say many things spoil, one year no fit balance anything.

How far? You see say this matter no dey as easy as you think am, but I know say many of your yarns before you enter, Na political, rhetorical acrobatic, jingoism. Na him make I talk say I go ride my bike reach China if one dollar equal to one Naira. I know that was part of your sound bite during your campaign. Nothing spoil, na Una way.

Now, work don set. I know you understand why our expectations are high, so you can’t blame us too much, because we have been http://www.sleeknaija.com/charly-boy-writes-a-letter-to-buhari-on-behalf-of-frustrated-abandoned-youths/

(1) (Reply)

Never-before-seen Photos Of Late Legendary Boxer, Muhammad Ali / [video] Reekado Banks- Standard / Promote Your Brands And Business On Skynaija

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.