Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,479 members, 7,819,748 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:10 PM

Linda Dominguez Slap From Lanre Nzeribe: Lady Shares More Photos - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Linda Dominguez Slap From Lanre Nzeribe: Lady Shares More Photos (38712 Views)

Stella Damasus: "I Was Abused By Emeka Nzeribe, My Ex Husband In 2009" (photo) / "My Bride, Mrs W": Banky W Gushes On Adesua, Shares More Stunning Photos / Lanre Nzeribe Slaps Linda Dominguez 3 Times Over N8k (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Linda Dominguez Slap From Lanre Nzeribe: Lady Shares More Photos by obaival(m): 4:28pm On May 30, 2016
AKANTI
Re: Linda Dominguez Slap From Lanre Nzeribe: Lady Shares More Photos by FemiFaniKayode: 4:28pm On May 30, 2016
Ezeego1:
Very ugly ediot!

bros get small conscience na
that could be your sister or mother.

You just got keypad happy and called someone you never met idiot.

Monkey

4 Likes

Re: Linda Dominguez Slap From Lanre Nzeribe: Lady Shares More Photos by Ezeego1(m): 4:34pm On May 30, 2016
FemiFaniKayode:

bros get small conscience na that could be your sister or mother.
You just got keypad happy and called someone you never met idiot.

Monkey
Please don't quote me again!
Thanks.
Re: Linda Dominguez Slap From Lanre Nzeribe: Lady Shares More Photos by Ginaz(f): 4:35pm On May 30, 2016
yollychika:
Ordinary 3 slaps!!!! Y she post these disgusting ugly pix on social media pls can't she look for other ways to bring the guy to books ..... assault charge in court n not this worwor face on social media!!!!!!yuck

You're even more uglier than her, with all your makeup and make down your face na disaster. She did the right thing by posting the evidence and showing everybody. Say no to violence.!

4 Likes

Re: Linda Dominguez Slap From Lanre Nzeribe: Lady Shares More Photos by FemiFaniKayode: 4:41pm On May 30, 2016
Ezeego1:
Please don't quote me again!

Thanks.

is this your private website eze poverty?

2 Likes

Re: Linda Dominguez Slap From Lanre Nzeribe: Lady Shares More Photos by izzou(m): 4:44pm On May 30, 2016
Ginaz:

You're even more uglier than her, with all your makeup and make down your face na disaster. She did the right thing by posting the evidence and showing everybody. Say no to violence.!

And after posting it ,what happens?

I think its unwise to post such issues on social media first. It shows she is in need of social attention. If she wants to say no to violence as you rightly said,she knows what to do.
Re: Linda Dominguez Slap From Lanre Nzeribe: Lady Shares More Photos by yollychika(f): 4:45pm On May 30, 2016
Ginaz:

When data is available to any and every church rat like u, they tend to say n behave how their mothers trained them to...hahahhaaaaa
Re: Linda Dominguez Slap From Lanre Nzeribe: Lady Shares More Photos by lordkhalifa(m): 4:46pm On May 30, 2016
See as she open her mouth like catfish

Hahahahaha the slap don turn her to slowpoke over night.... See the way saliva dey drop from her mouth... Choi dis guy get iron hand oooo
Re: Linda Dominguez Slap From Lanre Nzeribe: Lady Shares More Photos by Ginaz(f): 4:51pm On May 30, 2016
yollychika:
When data is available to any and every church rat like u, they tend to say n behave how their mothers trained them to...hahahhaaaaa

I'm not trained to insult someone's mother, since you lack manners cheers. I'm only calling you ugly so you know how it hurts to be called ugly. Run along, your type doesn't have anything to offer to humanity. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Linda Dominguez Slap From Lanre Nzeribe: Lady Shares More Photos by Ginaz(f): 4:53pm On May 30, 2016
izzou:

And after posting it ,what happens?

I think its unwise to post such issues on social media first. It shows she is in need of social attention. If she wants to say no to violence as
you rightly said,she knows what to do.

We are in Nigeria, you know the kind police we get grin. But I think she did right.
Re: Linda Dominguez Slap From Lanre Nzeribe: Lady Shares More Photos by Nancy2016: 4:59pm On May 30, 2016
yollychika:
Ordinary 3 slaps!!!! Y she post these disgusting ugly pix on social media pls can't she look for other ways to bring the guy to books ..... assault charge in court n not this worwor face on social media!!!!!!yuck

Have you looked in the mirror? Pot calling the kettle black!

2 Likes

Re: Linda Dominguez Slap From Lanre Nzeribe: Lady Shares More Photos by mickeymimi: 5:00pm On May 30, 2016
women beater... he is so used to beating women .. he beats Monalisa, female staff .. I bet he beats his wife too.

He should be ashamed ..let him go and lock himself in the toilet.

Real men never beat women.. they beat the male a33holes who do ...mtchews
Re: Linda Dominguez Slap From Lanre Nzeribe: Lady Shares More Photos by Pamelayoung: 5:03pm On May 30, 2016
That guy must be an animal no wonder Monalisa left him.
Re: Linda Dominguez Slap From Lanre Nzeribe: Lady Shares More Photos by yollychika(f): 5:09pm On May 30, 2016
Ginaz:

I'm not trained to insult someone's mother, since you lack manners cheers. I'm only calling you ugly so you know how it hurts to be called ugly. Run along, your type doesn't have anything to offer to humanity. undecided
Hahahaaaaa y fighting for wot u know Nuffin of ....a low life like u shudnt have access to data... tongue
Re: Linda Dominguez Slap From Lanre Nzeribe: Lady Shares More Photos by chigoizie7(m): 5:15pm On May 30, 2016
This one think say 8k na beans for this kind economy.

Slapping her is not the best, but if she warrants being slapped? I wouldn't hesitate to
Re: Linda Dominguez Slap From Lanre Nzeribe: Lady Shares More Photos by 4stylz: 5:17pm On May 30, 2016
Women should really slow down on how you talk to people if you can't beat them.

This new trend is like this becos some women thinks they are gaining power over some men , pls be careful how you tell people " you must beat me today"

I don't support violence , the way people are going about it in nigeria will only end up in more violence.
Re: Linda Dominguez Slap From Lanre Nzeribe: Lady Shares More Photos by 4stylz: 5:18pm On May 30, 2016
Ginaz:

This is the type of things you say that will warrant slaps.

1 Like

Re: Linda Dominguez Slap From Lanre Nzeribe: Lady Shares More Photos by yollychika(f): 5:25pm On May 30, 2016
Nancy2016:

Have you looked in the mirror? Pot calling the kettle black!
E dey pain u , go kill yasef ... cheesy
Re: Linda Dominguez Slap From Lanre Nzeribe: Lady Shares More Photos by Ruq: 5:26pm On May 30, 2016
Qualer:

she got slapped into fame zone! grin grin grin grin
did the guy slap the makeup off her face?
how come she is wearing the same dress? i smell rotten kpomo! sad
G, you sabi, na wipe slap.
Re: Linda Dominguez Slap From Lanre Nzeribe: Lady Shares More Photos by Nancy2016: 5:29pm On May 30, 2016
yollychika:
E dey pain u , go kill yasef ... cheesy

Not at all. I do not know the lady. I saw your comment and out of curiosity I decided to check your dp. I was really disappointed because I expected to see a paragon of beauty. Instead I saw a face with terrible makeup and eyebrows widely drawn.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Linda Dominguez Slap From Lanre Nzeribe: Lady Shares More Photos by MeatPie(f): 5:32pm On May 30, 2016
Slap to fame grin
End time slap grin
Re: Linda Dominguez Slap From Lanre Nzeribe: Lady Shares More Photos by yollychika(f): 5:59pm On May 30, 2016
Nancy2016:

Not at all. I do not know the lady. I saw your comment and out of curiosity I decided to check your dp. I was really disappointed because I expected to see a paragon of beauty. Instead I saw a face with terrible makeup and eyebrows widely drawn.
Eyaahhhh curiosity will kill u one day.. I'm entitled to ma opinion, monkey gurl grin
Re: Linda Dominguez Slap From Lanre Nzeribe: Lady Shares More Photos by Nancy2016: 6:11pm On May 30, 2016
yollychika:
Eyaahhhh curiosity will kill u one day.. I'm entitled to ma opinion, monkey gurl grin

You are so funny grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Linda Dominguez Slap From Lanre Nzeribe: Lady Shares More Photos by company500: 6:18pm On May 30, 2016
hey guys checkout this very interesting article of Linda Ikeji on nairaland
www.nairaland.com/3136090/kemi-omololu-reveals-linda-ikejis
Re: Linda Dominguez Slap From Lanre Nzeribe: Lady Shares More Photos by addicted268(f): 6:24pm On May 30, 2016
chudyprince:
The man must be left handed person, because the slap is at the left side of the face or I'm i the only one seen it?

No.you arent d only one .thats d first thing i noticed.
Re: Linda Dominguez Slap From Lanre Nzeribe: Lady Shares More Photos by Nobody: 6:28pm On May 30, 2016
lofty900:
get your voice heard just because of an ordinary slap? You sound funny. grin
Ordinary slap? If a douche bag slaps your mother would you consider it ordinary? Foh!!!!
Re: Linda Dominguez Slap From Lanre Nzeribe: Lady Shares More Photos by MrKamar(m): 6:33pm On May 30, 2016
grin

Re: Linda Dominguez Slap From Lanre Nzeribe: Lady Shares More Photos by MistadeRegal(m): 6:40pm On May 30, 2016
It's like celebrities are on slapping spree these days....
Next time advice for everyone is to avoid celebrity slap....
Stay away from them as best as you can and don't bother to engage them in argument.
can't stop laughing here at the new CHANGE in celebrities too.......................................SLAPPING SPREE!!!!! grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Linda Dominguez Slap From Lanre Nzeribe: Lady Shares More Photos by Hotguy27: 6:43pm On May 30, 2016
I zoomed the pix and it appears she has mouth infections. She needs to claim damages to enable her go for treatment.
I smell mouth odour here. grin[color=#000099][/color]
Re: Linda Dominguez Slap From Lanre Nzeribe: Lady Shares More Photos by Thoughty2(m): 7:26pm On May 30, 2016
lofty900:
get your voice heard just because of an ordinary slap? You sound funny. grin
I wish I could meet u one on one so u could try slapping me. That day I will teach u how grave it is for u to raise u hands to slap people
Re: Linda Dominguez Slap From Lanre Nzeribe: Lady Shares More Photos by CioAngels(f): 7:53pm On May 30, 2016
My people, rather than complain, you people should start slapping this so called celebrities back to teach them lessons and they will shamefully spend their hot money to the police.
Re: Linda Dominguez Slap From Lanre Nzeribe: Lady Shares More Photos by ndcide(m): 8:31pm On May 30, 2016
What the heck is this. Abeg no time

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nina Stylishly Poses By Her New Car / Davido Reveals How His Father Arrested Him [PICS] / Uche Jumbo Vs Jakkie Appiah

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.