Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,744 members, 7,955,839 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 04:41 PM

Man Cuts Off His Mother's Head In Northern Part Of Nigeria (Pix) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Cuts Off His Mother's Head In Northern Part Of Nigeria (Pix) (51004 Views)

Anambra Man Cuts Off Manhood Of Kinsman Over Ludo Game / Man Cuts His Wife & Mother-In-Law In Benin Because Wife Wants Divorce (Graphic) / Man Cuts His Girlfriend’s Two Hands For Flirting With A Guy (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Cuts Off His Mother's Head In Northern Part Of Nigeria (Pix) by banmee(m): 5:05pm On May 30, 2016
idupaul:
I pray that no niaralander will ever give birth to a demon instead of a child

You talk as if a child just becomes evil from birth. It is usually the parents and society who nutures a child to whatever they become. Nigeria's society is jacked up which is why you see a lot of nut jobs walking around. There are a lot of bad people all over the world but Nigeria's case is just not normal.
Re: Man Cuts Off His Mother's Head In Northern Part Of Nigeria (Pix) by sanandreas(m): 5:07pm On May 30, 2016
The evil among us

1 Like

Re: Man Cuts Off His Mother's Head In Northern Part Of Nigeria (Pix) by rhektor(m): 5:12pm On May 30, 2016
TellingItAsItIs:
If it were an igbo man, you'll be reading comments like "igbo too like money, etc.. I'm tempted to act petty and get verbal with this news but I choose to ignore the tribe and face the message.
May none of us give birth to a child that will kill us.

You are not different from those ethnic bigot you tried so much to mock in your comment, in fact you just make it official that you are happy it is not an igbo man. Why can't you give your opinion without tribal affinity?

2 Likes

Re: Man Cuts Off His Mother's Head In Northern Part Of Nigeria (Pix) by Nobody: 5:13pm On May 30, 2016
rhektor:

You are not different from those ethnic bigot you tried so much to mock in your comment, in fact you just make it official that you are happy it is not an igbo man. Why can't you give your opinion without tribal affinity?
Don't read meaning into my comment. I had no ulterior motives, only trying to set a good example . whether u Believe it or not is wholly up to you and not my business.

6 Likes

Re: Man Cuts Off His Mother's Head In Northern Part Of Nigeria (Pix) by blacq2009(m): 5:17pm On May 30, 2016
This picture is well over 2 years.
Re: Man Cuts Off His Mother's Head In Northern Part Of Nigeria (Pix) by Omoluabi16(m): 5:20pm On May 30, 2016
cynhamscakes:
The rate at which crime is increasing now is alarming, not just crimes but really weird crimes.

Okay... let me guess... the reason he will give for doing this is that a native Doctor told him that his mother is the witch responsible for his being poor in life.
Or...
I don't even know.
Its just SICK. BEHEADING YOUR OWN MOTHER! aaarrrhgghhhhh.

Didn't look at the pic. I don't have the stomach for such gruesome pics.
Did you truly decorate those cakes?
Re: Man Cuts Off His Mother's Head In Northern Part Of Nigeria (Pix) by Ruq: 5:24pm On May 30, 2016
I see parricides increasing in Nigeria in more years to come, we're going back to beast mode.

1 Like

Re: Man Cuts Off His Mother's Head In Northern Part Of Nigeria (Pix) by nbright: 5:27pm On May 30, 2016
iStandWithIpob:
na dem dem!!!
na demdem
Re: Man Cuts Off His Mother's Head In Northern Part Of Nigeria (Pix) by eightsin(m): 5:28pm On May 30, 2016
anyone to translate?
Re: Man Cuts Off His Mother's Head In Northern Part Of Nigeria (Pix) by omonnakoda: 5:30pm On May 30, 2016
This can be explained by mental disorder or substance misuse.Nothing to do with devils or demons and all the idiotic nonsense that fills this thread. People do not become crazy overnight.Often the signs are there for a very long time and people out of poverty and ignorance do not get the right help until there is a crisis then people come out with the usual impotent and puerile exclamations
Blood of Jesus
Demonic Child etc
all useless to anyone and meaningless
There is a piece of tissue inside everyone's head called a brain and quite often it malfunctions like any other machine.It is as simple as that. We need to learn to use our brains when confronted with situations like this.

When Oyedepo slapped a child on TV calling her a witch where were Nigerians? Well those are the sorts or ideas that grow and produce consequences like this

1 Like

Re: Man Cuts Off His Mother's Head In Northern Part Of Nigeria (Pix) by macfish101(m): 5:33pm On May 30, 2016
He cuts down his mothers head while he still has a head on.....his head need to roll too.
Re: Man Cuts Off His Mother's Head In Northern Part Of Nigeria (Pix) by rhektor(m): 5:33pm On May 30, 2016
TellingItAsItIs:

Don't read meaning into my comment. I had no ulterior motives, only trying to set a good example . whether u Believe it or not is wholly up to you and not my business.

Whatever you say to sugarcoat your comment will do nothing to the literal meaning of the words used, I think you should read your comment again and see if I have actually deduce meaning from your comment or it's just the real meaning of your comment
Re: Man Cuts Off His Mother's Head In Northern Part Of Nigeria (Pix) by Kagarko(m): 5:35pm On May 30, 2016
Bryan12:
Location checkers asso....

The location against the scene was wrongly posted as the was an old one in the cyber space.

The crime was not in the North.

God bless Nigeria and Nigerians.
Re: Man Cuts Off His Mother's Head In Northern Part Of Nigeria (Pix) by Nobody: 5:36pm On May 30, 2016
rhektor:

Whatever you say to sugarcoat your comment will do nothing to the literal meaning of the words used, I think you should read your comment again and see if I have actually deduce meaning from your comment or it's just the real meaning of your comment
OK.
Thanks.
Bye.
Re: Man Cuts Off His Mother's Head In Northern Part Of Nigeria (Pix) by sojics(m): 5:36pm On May 30, 2016
This is what Ndi Igbo cAlls Aru! Abomination, may we the members of nairaland association not give birth to any dan iska n Yaro.

1 Like

Re: Man Cuts Off His Mother's Head In Northern Part Of Nigeria (Pix) by chiedu7: 5:38pm On May 30, 2016
Why does the North not value human life?

1 Like

Re: Man Cuts Off His Mother's Head In Northern Part Of Nigeria (Pix) by Mjones77(m): 5:46pm On May 30, 2016
God save us from this heartless people called hausa or fulani herds man abi is it boko haram what gain do u have to kill your mother that gave birth to you.
if they can kill their mother imagine u and I that are of different tribe and beliefs.

1 Like

Re: Man Cuts Off His Mother's Head In Northern Part Of Nigeria (Pix) by IBello300(m): 5:46pm On May 30, 2016
He joins cult while they ask him to bring his mother, after obeying they directed him to cut off her head and he should make sure he removes his clothes (naked)before doing so.. On the process of doing that he was caught. But no identification only his name is mentioned.
Re: Man Cuts Off His Mother's Head In Northern Part Of Nigeria (Pix) by IBello300(m): 5:54pm On May 30, 2016
I wonder why some people doesn't understand things. If you study the picture carefully, the guy doesn't look like Hausa/Fulani more preferably an Igbo guy. Secondly the people around him too doesn't look like Hausa's. Thirdly all of them no one wears Hausa clothes. I dont believe the story.
Re: Man Cuts Off His Mother's Head In Northern Part Of Nigeria (Pix) by Sutherland(m): 5:55pm On May 30, 2016
What he said is that he joined a secret cult and they demanded his mother's head, it after he had cut off her head, that security personnels where alerted and he was caught.
Re: Man Cuts Off His Mother's Head In Northern Part Of Nigeria (Pix) by Lincoln275(m): 5:56pm On May 30, 2016
ogun owo
Re: Man Cuts Off His Mother's Head In Northern Part Of Nigeria (Pix) by buchilino(m): 5:56pm On May 30, 2016
TellingItAsItIs:
If it were an igbo man, you'll be reading comments like "igbo too like money, etc.. I'm tempted to act petty and get verbal with this news but I choose to ignore the tribe and face the message.

U SPOKE MY MIND

1 Like

Re: Man Cuts Off His Mother's Head In Northern Part Of Nigeria (Pix) by buchilino(m): 5:59pm On May 30, 2016
TellingItAsItIs:

HAVEN'T U NOTICED D FELLA HAS A WEIRD WAY OF REASONING. IGNORE SUCH PPLE MY BROTHER

1 Like

Re: Man Cuts Off His Mother's Head In Northern Part Of Nigeria (Pix) by shugaboy6102(m): 6:00pm On May 30, 2016
TellingItAsItIs:
you spoke the truth.May u live long.
Re: Man Cuts Off His Mother's Head In Northern Part Of Nigeria (Pix) by shugaboy6102(m): 6:07pm On May 30, 2016
God will definitely punish you waiting to use abusive words when you hear a crime committed by Igbos and hide and condemn this.should i because of this mans evil act tagg all hausas as evil,No i won't.That's why am totally against insulting a whole people when one bad egg misbehaves.evil is evil and i simply condemn this one?
Re: Man Cuts Off His Mother's Head In Northern Part Of Nigeria (Pix) by Ariguy: 6:09pm On May 30, 2016
Do you want to learn blogging and make money from it??
If yes ..add me on Whatsapp with this digit(08069166851)..this is strictly for Kaduna state people
Re: Man Cuts Off His Mother's Head In Northern Part Of Nigeria (Pix) by SpaxeX(m): 6:11pm On May 30, 2016
It surprises me how man does this kind of shit. I mean naturally our factory default settings is set to good so how? Its plausible if you killed a killer but even that can disturb one too. I feel its stupidity

Re: Man Cuts Off His Mother's Head In Northern Part Of Nigeria (Pix) by Awaja(m): 6:13pm On May 30, 2016
And he behold the face of the evil he committed, look at her face ewu.jail is your new abode.
Re: Man Cuts Off His Mother's Head In Northern Part Of Nigeria (Pix) by MsFaith: 6:14pm On May 30, 2016
idupaul:
I pray that no niaralander will ever give birth to a demon instead of a child

Amennn oooo in Jesus name
Re: Man Cuts Off His Mother's Head In Northern Part Of Nigeria (Pix) by MrKamar(m): 6:16pm On May 30, 2016
Ritualist angry
Re: Man Cuts Off His Mother's Head In Northern Part Of Nigeria (Pix) by DonBenny77(m): 6:16pm On May 30, 2016
grin, no b small tin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"My Roomate Cut Me With Razor Blade, Because I'm More Beautiful Than Her" / Gbenga Fajuyi, Police Inspector Impregnates His 13-Year-Old Daughter, Kills Baby / Kenyan Pastor Who Was Gang-Raped On Her Wedding Day Recounts Her Ordeal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.