Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,729 members, 7,809,788 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:57 PM

Man Cuts Off His Mother's Head In Northern Part Of Nigeria (Pix) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Cuts Off His Mother's Head In Northern Part Of Nigeria (Pix) (50696 Views)

Anambra Man Cuts Off Manhood Of Kinsman Over Ludo Game / Man Cuts His Wife & Mother-In-Law In Benin Because Wife Wants Divorce (Graphic) / Man Cuts His Girlfriend’s Two Hands For Flirting With A Guy (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Cuts Off His Mother's Head In Northern Part Of Nigeria (Pix) by Nobody: 12:07am On May 31, 2016
Here I am as a corper, thinking of how to send money to my mother even though she didn't ask. And someone beheaded his mother. Which kind world we are living self. Nobody is save anymore.
Re: Man Cuts Off His Mother's Head In Northern Part Of Nigeria (Pix) by riczy(m): 6:35am On May 31, 2016
Blame it on bubu
Re: Man Cuts Off His Mother's Head In Northern Part Of Nigeria (Pix) by omonnakoda: 7:21am On May 31, 2016
wizzakosh:
Here I am as a corper, thinking of how to send money to my mother even though she didn't ask. And someone beheaded his mother. Which kind world we are living self. Nobody is save anymore.
Who ask you for biography?
Re: Man Cuts Off His Mother's Head In Northern Part Of Nigeria (Pix) by kenkenny55(m): 7:28am On May 31, 2016
Wooooow I can't believe people fell for this. This is an old story. Mehn. That guy beheaded his dad in ebonyi state. Lol. I was even there nd saw with my own. Eyes. The guy was believe to be a brick layer. In anambra state. Buh commited the act in his home town. This is verbally an outdated old story that was refurblished.......
Re: Man Cuts Off His Mother's Head In Northern Part Of Nigeria (Pix) by Mjones77(m): 7:47am On May 31, 2016
BetaThings:

Happened in Oshodi - no talk of Southern Nigeria
https://www.nairaland.com/3131757/corpse-roseline-sougie-killed-husband

Happened in Ibadan - no talk of Southern Nigeria
http://thenewsnigeria.com.ng/2016/02/inside-story-how-yewande-ibadan-lawyer-killed-her-husband/

Happened in Abia - no talk of Southern Nigeria
https://www.naij.com/404314-11-year-old-girl-raped-to-death-in-abia.html

HYPOCRITES!!!!!
I know u are a gud analyst but ask ur self if southerner are boko haram, the herds men that terrorizes the nation. southerners may be heartless and wicked individually but not a collective madness to cause unrest because of some superstitious belief.
Re: Man Cuts Off His Mother's Head In Northern Part Of Nigeria (Pix) by kosokoadeyemi: 8:42am On May 31, 2016
Devil
Re: Man Cuts Off His Mother's Head In Northern Part Of Nigeria (Pix) by VanBommel(m): 10:23am On May 31, 2016
Mentally deranged people everywhere angry
Re: Man Cuts Off His Mother's Head In Northern Part Of Nigeria (Pix) by Ndeewonu: 8:22pm On May 31, 2016
Gingerr:
Bad news everyday

The leadership itself is bad news everyday!
Re: Man Cuts Off His Mother's Head In Northern Part Of Nigeria (Pix) by newdawn2017(f): 11:45am On Dec 01, 2016
idupaul:
I pray that no niaralander will ever give birth to a demon instead of a child
Amen!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Policeman Enters Inside A Gutter To Kill An Armed Robber In Port-harcourt / Nigerian Footballer, Ikenna, Arrested In India With Hard Drugs / South African Lady Sentenced For Life For Raping 10-year-old Boy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.