Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,241 members, 7,818,824 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:56 AM

Nigerians Create Problems In Goa, India: India Minister Dilip Parulekar - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigerians Create Problems In Goa, India: India Minister Dilip Parulekar (19040 Views)

"Ignore Call To Postpone US Trip" - Foreign Minister Tells Nigerians / Ban Nigerians From Entering India, Says India Former Minister / Nnamdi Azikiwe International Airport To Be Closed, Says Minister (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Create Problems In Goa, India: India Minister Dilip Parulekar by QuotaSystem: 3:07pm On May 30, 2016
Baroba:

You think Indians give a f**k whether your Igbo, Yoruba or Efik?? if you have ever associated with these people you will know the consider anything dark skinned inferior. This is a nation where cast system is till practiced, Indians with dark skinned tone are subjected to discrimination, they do the jobs considered degrading in India.. And are considered servants to Punjabi's ( wealthy and usually lighter in hue).. If you know what the average Indian think of Africans / blacks in general, you will guide your utterance..

I have interacted and worked with these fools in UK for 10 years..We Africans should STOP paying them the kind of respect and submissive attitudes I have read and witnessed on many occasions.. They look down on other races especially blacks.. The garlic eating clown from Goa dare not make such generalization outside that cesspit of filth called India..

You're preaching to the choir sir. Ditto.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Create Problems In Goa, India: India Minister Dilip Parulekar by Ironi: 3:09pm On May 30, 2016
Nigerians are a problem everywhere they go, why?

Why do Nigerians see the Nigerian fierce way of behaviour as a Nigerian swagger and proud of it?

I don't get it.
Re: Nigerians Create Problems In Goa, India: India Minister Dilip Parulekar by Unlimited22: 3:11pm On May 30, 2016
Tell him we said Waka.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Create Problems In Goa, India: India Minister Dilip Parulekar by Parolee: 3:14pm On May 30, 2016
koxi:
Someone should pls tell that albino to STFU!!!

....you can swear, curse, be as abusive as you want.....deep down you know that that "albino" is telling the truth....
Re: Nigerians Create Problems In Goa, India: India Minister Dilip Parulekar by benji93: 3:20pm On May 30, 2016
Seyi signs in angry............This must stop, why would anyone drag the name of our ever illustrious Isrealite brothers through the mire. This is uncalled for. On the bahalf of the Association of name checkers, Haiti branch. I confirm our non-involvement in this uncultured act. This is only typical of savages..................... Seyi signs out relieved
Re: Nigerians Create Problems In Goa, India: India Minister Dilip Parulekar by laikas: 3:23pm On May 30, 2016
see wot bubu has brought upon us
chaiiii.......
naija
Re: Nigerians Create Problems In Goa, India: India Minister Dilip Parulekar by hatchy(f): 3:26pm On May 30, 2016
Make una see India too o.

Chai! Nigerians don suffer no be small. Ordinary,poverty stricken India messing my country up too.I don't blame you people but the politicians who looted our resource that would have provided basic amenities for us to stick our ass tight in this country.

But wait o,must this hustling tribe bring shame to this country where ever they go to? Can't you live and do legitimate business to earn a living in foreign land?
From cape town to Cairo,Japan to Australia,Russia to Brazil they are everywhere just because they worship money,they can do anything to get it including using their mother for money rituals.

God forbid.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Create Problems In Goa, India: India Minister Dilip Parulekar by princetigris(m): 3:27pm On May 30, 2016
fireforfire:

It's pple like u dats always scared of opposing views. B cos u know u cnt argue constructively, so u tend to use such dull comments like "quote me n die to scare pple from airing dia views different from yours.
As if u can kill an ant.
Coward
are u done?
Re: Nigerians Create Problems In Goa, India: India Minister Dilip Parulekar by Omoluabi16(m): 3:31pm On May 30, 2016
I keep saying it.our politicians aren't our problems.The Yorubas, igbos hausas and every other tribal supremacist is the problem.Some indian humiliates our country yet we derive joy in trying to blame a particular people.the igbos are criminals..then why dont we let them go? instead of us to try imbibe accountability in our leaders ..no.we rather hate.hate and hate one another.The petty thief is burnt to death by Christians and muslims cheering along.Yet our religion despises murder.we go ahead to murder ourselves for the bigger thieves, the politicians who loot our treasury,who give us T-shirts and fez cap, and we happily mortgage our future. The indian man blamed NIGERIANS not igbos.Will you a hausa/yoruba man be safe when you go and study abroad?I weep for this country. Macaulay,awolowo,enahoro,azikiwe.Behold your Nigeria!

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Create Problems In Goa, India: India Minister Dilip Parulekar by koxi: 3:31pm On May 30, 2016
Parolee:

....you can swear, curse, be as abusive as you want.....deep down you know that that "albino" is telling the truth....

Which truth, were u there?!
So u have condemned ur OWN people even before u verify those outrageous claims? SMH
People like you would betray this country for a 'morsel of meat'
Re: Nigerians Create Problems In Goa, India: India Minister Dilip Parulekar by Gradieu: 3:35pm On May 30, 2016
About four of them were tied to a stake in 1984 and shot by your god Buhari right?
Re: Nigerians Create Problems In Goa, India: India Minister Dilip Parulekar by Omoluabi16(m): 3:51pm On May 30, 2016
Baroba:

You think Indians give a f**k whether your Igbo, Yoruba or Efik?? if you have ever associated with these people you will know the consider anything dark skinned inferior. This is a nation where cast system is till practiced, Indians with dark skinned tone are subjected to discrimination, they do the jobs considered degrading in India.. And are considered servants to Punjabi's ( wealthy and usually lighter in hue).. If you know what the average Indian think of Africans / blacks in general, you will guide your utterance..

I have interacted and worked with these fools in UK for 10 years..We Africans should STOP paying them the kind of respect and submissive attitudes I have read and witnessed on many occasions.. They look down on other races especially blacks.. The garlic eating clown from Goa dare not make such generalization outside that cesspit of filth called India..
Unfortunately sire, the people who should make sense out of what you wrote are too busy trying to fight his/her tribal battle. why should the indian or white man respect us when we don't respect ourselves? very sad though
Re: Nigerians Create Problems In Goa, India: India Minister Dilip Parulekar by IDnoble1: 4:05pm On May 30, 2016
anonimi:
As usual our DullardPoo president will agree with this sweeping generalisation of his fellow citizens.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3381879_168046_jpegbc55e6d7f4fd3025f6bfe56b49496ba8

My Brother leave all this story and call a spade its real name jare. Don't we see it ourselves? abi it has always been a lie against those Nigerians we read about almost weekly
Re: Nigerians Create Problems In Goa, India: India Minister Dilip Parulekar by anonimi: 4:11pm On May 30, 2016
IDnoble1:
My Brother leave all this story and call a spade its real name jare. Don't we see it ourselves? abi it has always been a lie against those Nigerians we read about almost weekly

Are those Nigerians equal to ALL Nigerians, including you and your relations and friends
Re: Nigerians Create Problems In Goa, India: India Minister Dilip Parulekar by oluwafreshkid(m): 4:38pm On May 30, 2016
Parolee:

Ordinary India....hmmmm? I dont think so. Some Nigerians dont think so too...thats they are over there in numbers.

But then again why mess up everywhere?
Yea...
If only Nigerians could behave. Go there, study, get your degree and haul their black asses back home!
For crying out loud, India is poorer than Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Create Problems In Goa, India: India Minister Dilip Parulekar by lollmaolol(m): 4:42pm On May 30, 2016
misspresident:
na waa oh even indians are talking to us anyhow. the indian man is even dancing shoki.

India of all places, with pollution & landslide, is it not better to sit at home in peace than go to Egypt?? See insult oooo
Re: Nigerians Create Problems In Goa, India: India Minister Dilip Parulekar by ezechiernest: 4:45pm On May 30, 2016
the one time less pivilage call nigerias trouble makers i no blame una na buhari cause am
Re: Nigerians Create Problems In Goa, India: India Minister Dilip Parulekar by Litmus: 5:21pm On May 30, 2016
ekhai:
Nigeria is mtn. everywhere you go. But you've not identified the two Africans , how come you are pointing hands on Nigeria?

Because Africans on the continent have big mouth when it comes to yabbing Nigeria and Nigerians but cowardly hide under Nigeria when they re abroad and get into trouble. When things like this happen you won't hear pkim from them. People dont know for instance that most of the current Africa/India situation in India is to do with Congolese. Or that African prostitutes in India are Ugandans. When issues come up, Nigeria name protects them all. The latest problem slowly brewing away is African migrants from West Africa using Bokoharam as the excuse for fleeing to Europe on those unseaworthy inflatables lunched from Libya. This is yet to become major news, but it is coming. Soon, the Nigeria cover-all will be dragged through the mud as migrants flood Europe from Africa.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Create Problems In Goa, India: India Minister Dilip Parulekar by Parolee: 5:22pm On May 30, 2016
koxi:

So u have condemned ur OWN people even before u verify those outrageous claims? SMH

Hey i'm not Nigerian....but I know first hand what those guys in India are talking about...we have a similar problem here too!
Re: Nigerians Create Problems In Goa, India: India Minister Dilip Parulekar by Parolee: 5:25pm On May 30, 2016
koxi:

Hey i'm not Nigerian.....but i know first hand what those Indians are talking about....we have a similar problem herw too!
Re: Nigerians Create Problems In Goa, India: India Minister Dilip Parulekar by Nobody: 5:48pm On May 30, 2016
Victorvexz:
We know them, the are the self-acclaimed Jews from the yeast

At least we don't make them senators. Otherwise ask Buruji Kashamu or Bola Tinubu or the other actor that stayed with NDLEA for one week.
Re: Nigerians Create Problems In Goa, India: India Minister Dilip Parulekar by koxi: 5:54pm On May 30, 2016
Parolee:

Hey i'm not Nigerian.....but i know first hand what those Indians are talking about....we have a similar problem herw too!

Since ur not Nigerian, the more reason u should mind ur damn business.
Never judge a book by its cover. Never! !
Re: Nigerians Create Problems In Goa, India: India Minister Dilip Parulekar by KekeNash(f): 5:58pm On May 30, 2016
Not only in India Sir even here in SA Nigerians are criminals. Just like that

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Create Problems In Goa, India: India Minister Dilip Parulekar by Parolee: 6:05pm On May 30, 2016
koxi:

Since ur not Nigerian, the more reason u should mind ur damn business.
Never judge a book by its cover. Never! !

Now you are missing the point completely. The issue is how do we get Nigerians not to get to the kind of mischief they almost always get into when they are on other people"s countries?

That should be the focal point ....your reaction does nothing to rectify this problem.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Create Problems In Goa, India: India Minister Dilip Parulekar by ladenz(m): 6:16pm On May 30, 2016
Omoluabi16:
I keep saying it.our politicians aren't our problems.The Yorubas, igbos hausas and every other tribal supremacist is the problem.Some indian humiliates our country yet we derive joy in trying to blame a particular people.the igbos are criminals..then why dont we let them go? instead of us to try imbibe accountability in our leaders ..no.we rather hate.hate and hate one another.The petty thief is burnt to death by Christians and muslims cheering along.Yet our religion despises murder.we go ahead to murder ourselves for the bigger thieves, the politicians who loot our treasury,who give us T-shirts and fez cap, and we happily mortgage our future. The indian man blamed NIGERIANS not igbos.Will you a hausa/yoruba man be safe when you go and study abroad?I weep for this country. Macaulay,awolowo,enahoro,azikiwe.Behold your Nigeria!

God bless you. It's so irritating to see how this shameful thing has been turned to a tribal issue. I just scolded an Igbo guy in another thread for attacking yorubas then I come here and see that igbos are being attacked as well. I hang my head in shame for our lack of unity. We'll never take Nigeria to where it belongs. We'll just continue to blame Jonathan, Buhari and future leaders while we drag our country to the mud with this senseless tribalism
Re: Nigerians Create Problems In Goa, India: India Minister Dilip Parulekar by elderken(m): 6:39pm On May 30, 2016
Even this st*pid Indians. Nothing Nigerians no go hear ND see
Re: Nigerians Create Problems In Goa, India: India Minister Dilip Parulekar by koxi: 8:00pm On May 30, 2016
Parolee:

Now you are missing the point completely. The issue is how do we get Nigerians not to get to the kind of mischief they almost always get into when they are on other people"s countries?

That should be the focal point ....your reaction does nothing to rectify this problem.

...so does yours. How do you judge and condemn when ur only fact is a mere hearsay?
If you have your facts, lay them bare and let's analyse, vis-a-vis ur own country
Re: Nigerians Create Problems In Goa, India: India Minister Dilip Parulekar by IDnoble1: 11:18pm On May 30, 2016
anonimi:

Are those Nigerians equal to ALL Nigerians, including you and your relations and friends
Every Nigerian is an ambassador of the nation. as Yoruba will say "Its the orange fruit that makes ppl trow stone at the tree". Whether one or two or a minor fraction, a Nigerian is a Nigerian and will always be an ambassador out there.
Re: Nigerians Create Problems In Goa, India: India Minister Dilip Parulekar by ddeola: 4:36am On May 31, 2016
This man is supposed to be a minister and he is yarning trash. His comments shows he's not an intelligent fellow because to all ignoramus like him, all dark skinned persons are from Nigeria

His statement is to say the last careless, it will even encourage the attackers to continue the wicked actions
Re: Nigerians Create Problems In Goa, India: India Minister Dilip Parulekar by ekhai(m): 6:09pm On May 31, 2016
Litmus:

Because Africans on the continent have big mouth when it comes to yabbing Nigeria and Nigerians but cowardly hide under Nigeria when they re abroad and get into trouble. When things like this happen you won't hear pkim from them. People dont know for instance that most of the current Africa/India situation in India is to do with Congolese. Or that African prostitutes in India are Ugandans. When issues come up, Nigeria name protects them all. The latest problem slowly brewing away is African migrants from West Africa using Bokoharam as the excuse for fleeing to Europe on those unseaworthy inflatables lunched from Libya. This is yet to become major news, but it is coming. Soon, the Nigeria cover-all will be dragged through the mud as migrants flood Europe from Africa.
I quite agreed with you. I met a Cameroonian in UK last year who claimed to be a Nigerian. On getting to job centre, he brought out his passport. I was surprised that if this guy commit a crime here in Leeds, they will conclude is a nigerian. Even in uk, majority of the prostitutes here are ugandans and zimbabwans. God help Nigeria. Anyway in every four blacks is a nigerian.
Re: Nigerians Create Problems In Goa, India: India Minister Dilip Parulekar by lagosrd: 8:50pm On May 31, 2016
QuotaSystem:

We non drug-dealing Nigerians know who the culprits really are... undecided

Next time be more specific please cheesy

Indians are not fit to live jn Nigeria. They are hijackers and saboteurs
Re: Nigerians Create Problems In Goa, India: India Minister Dilip Parulekar by Nwaonyeocha: 2:10pm On Jun 03, 2016
Unfortunately, the Indians do worse than Nigerians might have done there.
Indians are corruption personified in Nigeria, doing more of drugs and counterfeiting backed with human right abuses in their establishments here.
They should just have a seat.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

For Nigerian Illegals In The Netherlands, It Is A Tough And Risky Life / Youths Clash Over Right Of Control Of Motor Park In Umuahia (Photos) / Okada Rider Dies, Two Passengers Sustain Injuries In Ogun Road Crash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.