Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,752 members, 7,817,082 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:50 AM

Kashamu's Dollar Cannot Buy PDP Leadership - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kashamu's Dollar Cannot Buy PDP Leadership (473 Views)

Supreme Court Reserves Judgment in PDP Leadership Tussle / Pdp Leadership Crisis: The Unseen Hands Of Apc / 2019: Atiku, Dankwambo Fingered In PDP Leadership Tussle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Kashamu's Dollar Cannot Buy PDP Leadership by cleverg(m): 1:10pm On May 30, 2016
PDP Leadership is not for sale. #Kashamu's Dollar cannot buy PDP leadership. All these things that Buruji is doing, he claims he has been in business but in the files of politics, he is still learning the ropes and getting to interfere in states that have no bearing with his own state, Ogun is a misnomer.
This party has it in our constitution that no party member goes to court without exhausting the internal dynamics of the party. All these people flying in and out of court, immediately, should be suspended from the party. I believe there was a time a Supreme Court judgment of non interference by the judiciary in the internal wrangling or internal affairs of political parties.
The judges, who are now firing injunctions should know that there is a subsisting judgement by the Supreme Court. I am not a lawyer but we have been in this game for long. It is an unnecessary intervention and it is creating a crisis that can spell doom and consume everybody including the judiciary. I want the Chief Justice of the Federation to save this nation’s democracy, they should play the role of arbiter and not interfere in the internal affairs of political parties. He(Buruji) has misunderstood what it takes. Leaders don’t manipulate themselves into power. I have advised him severally to cool off, that this his idea is annoying a lot of people in the Southwest. You know, without trying to denigrate anybody,the zone that produced the first engineer, accountant, doctor and others, you now think by flashing dollar before people, you can take over. I would advise him to cool off because it will lead him to nowhere. Some will follow him because they see politics as a source of income to them and that is not politics, that is poli tricks. Politics is the management of the resources of the community for the betterment of that community. These politricians following Buruji and Buruji himself, see it as an investment and that there must be return on investment. Let them go to the capital market and do that there. It shouldn’t be a free lunch for them and gradually, our country is moving in that direction because a lot of those educated persons, who refused to join politics, now know that they cannot leave it in the hands of jokers. Politics is too serious an issue to be left in the hands of jokers because your future is involved.
Culled from Bode George's Interview with Vanguardngr.
Follow me on twitter:Goodluckngr
Contacts; Whatsapp:08107755395
Nairaland:cleverg
Email: 3geniusg@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

PPA Chairman Blasts “pretentious” Kalu / Official Statement Of The Anambra State Gov Over Biafra Demonstration In Onitsha / Fashola Denies Saying PHCN Privatisation Was Illegitimate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.