Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,268 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:00 AM

How I Met Osinbajo - Lilian Douglas-Ezeugo (pic) - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How I Met Osinbajo - Lilian Douglas-Ezeugo (pic) (25556 Views)

N-power: Osinbajo Announces Second Batch Of Successful Applicants / Osinbajo Extends 2017 N-Power Application | N-Power Device Delivery To Commence / Unemployed Placard-Carrying Lady Meets Osinbajo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Met Osinbajo - Lilian Douglas-Ezeugo (pic) by cdizz(m): 3:45pm On May 30, 2016
AmAlbert:
Dis one wey be say na just 1 cloth she wear right from the day she carry dah her placard to the day she meet Veepee.. Na wao...

Clothe no cost nau..

Omo See script writing and acting...
I hail Naija die, the director of this drama abi na play try well well o

Iranu
Bros na blind u blind? Or na poverty cover ur eyes. Isn't the picture clear enough for u to make a clear difference between black and orange? I don't knw why people reason the way you do
Re: How I Met Osinbajo - Lilian Douglas-Ezeugo (pic) by Nobody: 3:45pm On May 30, 2016
ednut1:
like i hv always said it, which she also stated. until the youths start a violent revolution /protest things will continue to be lik dis. by 2019 make una go campaign grounds nd lynch d politicians whether apc or pdp they are all crooks. bt who wan die

Will u lead d way?
Re: How I Met Osinbajo - Lilian Douglas-Ezeugo (pic) by bigtt76(f): 3:52pm On May 30, 2016
Sad she allowed herself to be used as the poster girl for the government's 5k per unemployed graduates grin
Re: How I Met Osinbajo - Lilian Douglas-Ezeugo (pic) by lollmaolol(m): 3:59pm On May 30, 2016
lofty900:
because she's a girl, it's easy for her to meet the vp, if it's a guy carrying that placard, the story would have been different

I agree, absolutely...
Re: How I Met Osinbajo - Lilian Douglas-Ezeugo (pic) by Miriam23: 4:10pm On May 30, 2016
Please I need a job in lagos, even if its 20k for salary, I Wil manage.
Re: How I Met Osinbajo - Lilian Douglas-Ezeugo (pic) by darlenese(f): 4:13pm On May 30, 2016
lofty900:
because she's a girl, it's easy for her to meet the vp, if it's a guy carrying that placard, the story would have been different

That 's a lie, remember that guy on suit that cleans vehicle windscreen ?

1 Like

Re: How I Met Osinbajo - Lilian Douglas-Ezeugo (pic) by sonofthunder: 4:17pm On May 30, 2016
There's HOPE in JESUS.
Re: How I Met Osinbajo - Lilian Douglas-Ezeugo (pic) by Nobody: 4:30pm On May 30, 2016
reemix123:
So if she can meet all these people and none of them can get her a job there is either something wrong with her or something wrong with our nation

For starters, nobody owes her in particular a job. Then there's the other important point, that there is nothing special about her. And if standing in the streets holding a smudged and barely legible cardboard copy is her idea of innovation(or whatever) then she better go fry akara.

What fackery is 'Leadership and Purpose module'? ' my Facebook name is..., just in case you need that'
What sort of unformed hubris is this I ask?

2 Likes

Re: How I Met Osinbajo - Lilian Douglas-Ezeugo (pic) by BABANGBALI: 4:32pm On May 30, 2016
Pls don't try this at home or in the mosque/church

Cc: Aminat508

Rokiatu

Prettythicksme

Freeglobe

Msglobalwonder

Osusumustflow

Edwife

Mukina2

Ishilove

Notoriousbabe

Funjosh

Eleko1

Funmilade11

VickyRotex
Re: How I Met Osinbajo - Lilian Douglas-Ezeugo (pic) by reemix123(m): 5:11pm On May 30, 2016
BoboYekini:

For starters, nobody owes her in particular a job. Then there's the other important point, that there is nothing special about her. And if standing in the streets holding a smudged and barely legible cardboard copy is her idea of innovation(or whatever) then she better go fry akara.

What fackery is 'Leadership and Purpose module'? ' my Facebook name is..., just in case you need that'
What sort of unformed hubris is this I ask?

I think you miss the point so I will break it down for you 1. She was holding a sign board that had only one request give me a job 2. I would expect anyone who calls her wants to offer her a job...or do you think they want to discuss Premier League 3. Why should Tony Elumelu call her if he hasn't got a job ? 4. Why should VP invite her if he hasn't got a job for her ? I am not saying she is special. What I am saying is if these 2 people see that ALL she wants is a job and they call her in and don't give a job do you not think something is wrong with the leaders ? Or you tell me why they are calling her in ?
Re: How I Met Osinbajo - Lilian Douglas-Ezeugo (pic) by Nobody: 5:17pm On May 30, 2016
reemix123:

I think you miss the point so I will break it down for you 1. She was holding a sign board that had only one request give me a job 2. I would expect anyone who calls her wants to offer her a job...or do you think they want to discuss Premier League 3. Why should Tony Elumelu call her if he hasn't got a job ? 4. Why should VP invite her if he hasn't got a job for her ? I am not saying she is special. What I am saying is if these 2 people see that ALL she wants is a job and they call her in and don't give a job do you not think something is wrong with the leaders ? Or you tell me why they are calling her in ?
I get your point and I think they are calling her in for PR. I would seriously question their managerial skills if they offered her any but the most basic jobs. Which I'm sure they have/will, to complete the PR loop.
Re: How I Met Osinbajo - Lilian Douglas-Ezeugo (pic) by reemix123(m): 5:33pm On May 30, 2016
BoboYekini:
I get your point and I think they are calling her in for PR. I would seriously question their managerial skills if they offered her any but the most basic jobs. Which I'm sure they have/will, to complete the PR loop.

Exactly you hit the nail on the head. Even if as a PR stunt they should have given her even a basic secretary job because if Elumelu can invite her and VP can invite her and she can walk out of both of those offices unemployed when her sole purpose of going there was to go for a job then in my view something is fundamentally wrong. I will also add that there is little hope in my view for graduates in this case.
Re: How I Met Osinbajo - Lilian Douglas-Ezeugo (pic) by christiscomin: 5:40pm On May 30, 2016
lofty900:

Then he will meet the first lady!!!
Re: How I Met Osinbajo - Lilian Douglas-Ezeugo (pic) by akanbiaa(m): 5:42pm On May 30, 2016
lofty900:
If it was a Man he would have been given the mad man treatment.
Re: How I Met Osinbajo - Lilian Douglas-Ezeugo (pic) by Nobody: 5:50pm On May 30, 2016
At times I find my lost hope of getting a good 9ja wife, when I see very minute ladies like this with brains.
Re: How I Met Osinbajo - Lilian Douglas-Ezeugo (pic) by Ridwan1821: 6:28pm On May 30, 2016
lofty900:
If it was a guy that did such a thing.. He would have been called names like lazy man et all.
Re: How I Met Osinbajo - Lilian Douglas-Ezeugo (pic) by Nobody: 6:45pm On May 30, 2016
FrankLampard:

And many ladies will be shouting gender equality.

If it was a guy he will be tamed lazy.
you are right
Re: How I Met Osinbajo - Lilian Douglas-Ezeugo (pic) by deb(m): 6:53pm On May 30, 2016
AmAlbert:
Dis one wey be say na just 1 cloth she wear right from the day she carry dah her placard to the day she meet Veepee.. Na wao...

Clothe no cost nau..

Omo See script writing and acting...
I hail Naija die, the director of this drama abi na play try well well o

Iranu

Color blindness is a disease. Even with the pictures showing different clothing some people can still not see.
Re: How I Met Osinbajo - Lilian Douglas-Ezeugo (pic) by Nobody: 7:00pm On May 30, 2016
Sharon6:
She'll land her dream job very soon.

GIVE YOUR SKIN A TREAT. CHECK MY SIGNATURE!!!
send me a pix of yourself need to see your skin.
Re: How I Met Osinbajo - Lilian Douglas-Ezeugo (pic) by sestar: 8:26pm On May 30, 2016
Curlieweed:
This Commissioner Osunbande no get work, sa.
When you get to your rightful state of mind you will know he is very important to Nigeria as at today and for the next four years than your father
Re: How I Met Osinbajo - Lilian Douglas-Ezeugo (pic) by ndcide(m): 8:38pm On May 30, 2016
Is she confused?

What I read up there shows she's confused.
Re: How I Met Osinbajo - Lilian Douglas-Ezeugo (pic) by mamawin(f): 9:04pm On May 30, 2016
Tbells91:

Bros, are you colorblind?
I beg remove d color jare, he's blind
Re: How I Met Osinbajo - Lilian Douglas-Ezeugo (pic) by mamawin(f): 9:04pm On May 30, 2016
Tbells91:

I beg remove d color jare
Re: How I Met Osinbajo - Lilian Douglas-Ezeugo (pic) by Nobody: 9:31pm On May 30, 2016
yeye graduate.
Re: How I Met Osinbajo - Lilian Douglas-Ezeugo (pic) by starwar(m): 9:38pm On May 30, 2016
Abi dem dey plan all this stunts?....This one carry placard see Osinbajo?,corporate windscreen dapper got a job,olajumoke photo bomb.....she blow,.....cos me I no understand how irrelevant things con dey relevant now........naija is upside now walai
Re: How I Met Osinbajo - Lilian Douglas-Ezeugo (pic) by Tbells91(f): 4:00pm On May 31, 2016
mamawin:
I beg remove d color jare, he's blind

Lmao!! Abi..
Re: How I Met Osinbajo - Lilian Douglas-Ezeugo (pic) by Missmossy(f): 5:42pm On May 31, 2016
Eyah, hope she is happy now cheesy

It's a good thing she did what she did to satisfy her curiosity. Let's see how it goes.

2 Likes

Re: How I Met Osinbajo - Lilian Douglas-Ezeugo (pic) by AmAlbert(m): 10:47pm On May 31, 2016
Tbells91:

My dia sista abeg no vex, I neva collect my glasses when OP post am na im cos am so I been no see well, NA so the eyes dey do every rainy season...

At least I don learn say Dey sickness name na 'colorblind'...
Thank you for this 1 you teach me so.
Kikikiki cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin cheesy cheesy grin grin grin
Re: How I Met Osinbajo - Lilian Douglas-Ezeugo (pic) by AmAlbert(m): 10:50pm On May 31, 2016
deb:

Color blindness is a disease. Even with the pictures showing different clothing some people can still not see.

Bros no be some people, NA only me,..

Abeg No dey call albino oyibo...

Thank you sha as you tell me wetin dey sick me 'colorblindness'

I been dey reason say NA operation matter before..
Kikikiki grin grin grin angry angry grin grin grin
Re: How I Met Osinbajo - Lilian Douglas-Ezeugo (pic) by AmAlbert(m): 10:54pm On May 31, 2016
cdizz:

Bros na blind u blind? Or na poverty cover ur eyes. Isn't the picture clear enough for u to make a clear difference between black and orange? I don't knw why people reason the way you do
I dey like am wen we dey take joke dey tell ourselves d truth, you fit say NA 'colorblindness' or na 'Blindness' be my problem I no mind but abeg wen e don enta insult i no dey like am at all...

Na comment wey i comment and I no use your eye blind, NA my eyes I use blind, abeg dey your Lane with your insult abeg..

Na play dem buy monkey o, but if the monkey too smart den kill am chop, nobody go hold you
Re: How I Met Osinbajo - Lilian Douglas-Ezeugo (pic) by toprealman: 8:38pm On Jun 01, 2016
lofty900:
a guy dey benin-ore road with placard. make we see how far.
Re: How I Met Osinbajo - Lilian Douglas-Ezeugo (pic) by Tbells91(f): 8:14am On Jun 02, 2016
AmAlbert:

My dia sista abeg no vex, I neva collect my glasses when OP post am na im cos am so I been no see well, NA so the eyes dey do every rainy season...

At least I don learn say Dey sickness name na 'colorblind'...
Thank you for this 1 you teach me so.
Kikikiki cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin cheesy cheesy grin grin grin

Thank God say you don know now.. Hope say you don collect your glasses cz embarrassment no good for body o!
Funny you

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lagos Or Abuja, Which Is More Lucrative For Bolt Or Uber / 2022 Graduate Trainee Program At Sterling Bank Plc / Natforce Calling

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.