Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,950 members, 7,817,789 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:44 PM

Pro-Biafra Supporters In London & Switzerland For Anniversary Of Biafra - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pro-Biafra Supporters In London & Switzerland For Anniversary Of Biafra (30100 Views)

Soldiers Beat And Flog IPOB Supporters In Isiala Ngwa, Abia (Photos, Video) / Nnamdi Kanu On Top Of His Car Waving At His Supporters In Igweocha, Rivers / Pro-Biafra Supporters At London Hospital In Search Of Buhari (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pro-Biafra Supporters In London & Switzerland For Anniversary Of Biafra by olajizz01(m): 6:27pm On May 30, 2016
Dymaco:
all aboki shops is closed down......
all hausas sleeping in army barack. for how long will these last. nigeria can never be one.

give them chance to express their self. Being one nigeria should not be by force but by choice.
buhari is even supporting the division of isreal but he does not want nigeria to divide
which isreal are u talking about,palestine is clearly different from isreal,isreal is just a land grabber,they will come to an area owned by palestine,killed them,chased them away and grabbed their land because they know that they are powerless,whenever they(palestine)retaliated,the useless isreal and Us labelled them as a terrorist , even UN discribed them as two countries in a state because both of them have different govt, How many Igbo Nigeria govt has forced out or killed and acquired their land illegally,are you people running your own govt differently right from the begining,so don't compared palestine with biafra, the different is crystally cleared.
Re: Pro-Biafra Supporters In London & Switzerland For Anniversary Of Biafra by shugaboy6102(m): 6:29pm On May 30, 2016
ORACLE1975:
This dream of leaving NIGERIA can never come true ask

Me why,then history will tell you what God has joined

Together let no MAN put asunder.

Am Not ready to spill the BLOOD grin grin grin
don't worry about blood spilling it may not go how u see it.The Nigeria state needs to ask the igbo question or else ?? To be frank i tot this Biafra issue was a little issue but the number of millions of Biafrans outside this country ready to show support is amazing
Re: Pro-Biafra Supporters In London & Switzerland For Anniversary Of Biafra by mengho(m): 6:36pm On May 30, 2016
xmich:
While Nigeria Army are busy displaying the ignorance

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1tSdJvTN_No

Eyyah, d guy don chop bullet
Re: Pro-Biafra Supporters In London & Switzerland For Anniversary Of Biafra by Nobody: 6:38pm On May 30, 2016
All hail Biafra

2 Likes

Re: Pro-Biafra Supporters In London & Switzerland For Anniversary Of Biafra by Nobody: 6:40pm On May 30, 2016
Honestly I sincerely feel for them according to my Prof in history class he said they have simply being deprived a lot ,that they should just let them go but to me I fell if the igbos leave Nigeria's economy will be a disaster....Cox they seem to be the back bone of Nigeria.
Re: Pro-Biafra Supporters In London & Switzerland For Anniversary Of Biafra by Nobody: 6:41pm On May 30, 2016
I support Biafra,..all hail Biafra grin grin
Re: Pro-Biafra Supporters In London & Switzerland For Anniversary Of Biafra by justsaypeter001(m): 7:11pm On May 30, 2016
Hmmmm..It is well ni o.
Re: Pro-Biafra Supporters In London & Switzerland For Anniversary Of Biafra by Rachel01(f): 7:37pm On May 30, 2016
ORACLE1975:

God did not join anything together ask

Me why because it was the whites. They know that separate cultural groups joined together conflicts with one another.

So they watch you fight among yourselves and then they come in as peacemakers with an implicit idea to exploit your resources.
Re: Pro-Biafra Supporters In London & Switzerland For Anniversary Of Biafra by Dalhatj(m): 8:24pm On May 30, 2016
Look at the countries they are in.let them come back and fight for freedom Na
ChangeIsCostant:
Today being the 30th of May 2016, Biafrans all over the World are massively commemorating the Biafra eroes past as well observing the 50th Biafra anniversary. Here are photos of pro-Biafra supporters who gathered for the commemoration in London and Switzerland.

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2016/05/photos-of-pro-biafra-supporters-at.html
Re: Pro-Biafra Supporters In London & Switzerland For Anniversary Of Biafra by kettykin: 8:33pm On May 30, 2016
snika:
This.

This is the difference between developed countries and Nigeria. Did you see policemen chasing them (even if they didn't believe in their ideologies) or army cowards shooting randomly into the crowd?

Only psychophants dream of a better Nigeria

Nigeria has no military, calling the bunch of jokers shooting unarmed protesters and arresting people in a church an army is an insult to professional armies.

1 Like

Re: Pro-Biafra Supporters In London & Switzerland For Anniversary Of Biafra by willibounce1(m): 8:55pm On May 30, 2016
kambee:
Honestly I sincerely feel for them according to my Prof in history class he said they have simply being deprived a lot ,that they should just let them go but to me I fell if the igbos leave Nigeria's economy will be a disaster....Cox they seem to be the back bone of Nigeria.

Olodo. They might be the back bone of your family. They are not the back bone of anyone. If they misbehave they get punished. If you join them, you won't be spared
Re: Pro-Biafra Supporters In London & Switzerland For Anniversary Of Biafra by willibounce1(m): 8:57pm On May 30, 2016
kettykin:

Nigeria has no military, calling the bunch of jokers shooting unarmed protesters and arresting people in a church an army is an insult to professional armies.

Lol. You can go and join the protesters. The NA is not interested in your story. Story tamu tamu
Re: Pro-Biafra Supporters In London & Switzerland For Anniversary Of Biafra by Harrybanty(m): 9:14pm On May 30, 2016
I get the need to capture the moment as a whole but seriously, did that guy have to take a selfie? I mean who gives an f?
Re: Pro-Biafra Supporters In London & Switzerland For Anniversary Of Biafra by jornie(m): 10:22pm On May 30, 2016
iStandWithIpob:
[size=14pt]all hail Igbo land cool cool[/size]
We Cant wait for your sun to rise already,so you can leave...May you people leave ASAP
Re: Pro-Biafra Supporters In London & Switzerland For Anniversary Of Biafra by kettykin: 10:35pm On May 30, 2016
willibounce1:

Lol. You can go and join the protesters. The NA is not interested in your story. Story tamu tamu

This protest happened in all parts of the world, in United States where you have the most advanced military the demonstration took place close to the White House and no body was touched but in Nigeria where you have the funniest thing to be called a military the demonstrators were shot at and killed, showing how useless the military has become.
I am not a fan of ipob or nnamdi Kanu but I despise gross stupidity by this people whose achiements is keeping Nigeria one through starvation.
Re: Pro-Biafra Supporters In London & Switzerland For Anniversary Of Biafra by iamNifemi(m): 10:41pm On May 30, 2016
ORACLE1975:

Na yu mention God o. but i one thing i no be say....

koni ragba fun Lord Luggard ati Flora Shaw. #gaskia
Re: Pro-Biafra Supporters In London & Switzerland For Anniversary Of Biafra by Sweetrolly(m): 10:41pm On May 30, 2016
ORACLE1975:

WHICH GOD JOINED NIGERIA TOGETHER?
Re: Pro-Biafra Supporters In London & Switzerland For Anniversary Of Biafra by Organs(m): 6:10am On May 31, 2016
snika:
This.

This is the difference between developed countries and Nigeria. Did you see policemen chasing them (even if they didn't believe in their ideologies) or army cowards shooting randomly into the crowd?

Only psychophants dream of a better Nigeria

SNIKA: Tell them to carry sticks, and sing war songs and have looters in their midst maybe they will not find themselves in Murtala mohammed, then Ambode will quickly round them up and drop them in Onitsha, dan boro baa shege.
Re: Pro-Biafra Supporters In London & Switzerland For Anniversary Of Biafra by pbs4real(m): 2:23pm On Jun 03, 2016
kambee:
hey u luk like some i knw.
Re: Pro-Biafra Supporters In London & Switzerland For Anniversary Of Biafra by HammerEvery(f): 2:43pm On Jun 03, 2016
Ogbeche77:
All of these clowns traveled abroad with a Nigerian passport.. But refer to thrie country as a zoo.. They joke is on them...
Perhaps, its Monday, the serious ones are probably at work not constituting nuisance in the city centre

Shut da fccuk up, you illegal immigrant, you've completed your studies get out of there!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Wike Under Fire For Obstructing Judge’s Arrest / How Obama, Borno Govt Frustrated Chibok Girls’ Rescue – Jonathan / Buba Galadima: “A State Got FG’s Palliatives And Was Looking For Buyers”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.