Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,564 members, 7,865,355 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 04:18 PM

Fulani Herdsmen Attacks: OPC Can No Longer Protect Yorubas – Gani Adams - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fulani Herdsmen Attacks: OPC Can No Longer Protect Yorubas – Gani Adams (31239 Views)

Gani Adams On Fulani Herdsmen Killings: "What Yorubas Will Do" / "Do Not Revenge Herdsmen Attacks" - Buhari Appeals To Victims Of Attacks / Gani Adams Celebrates His Child's Dedication Traditionally (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attacks: OPC Can No Longer Protect Yorubas – Gani Adams by Rexyl(m): 9:51pm On May 30, 2016
funmilade4real:
Saboteur

why can't you read before commenting? Do you understand what saboteur means at all and how does it relate with issues raised?
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attacks: OPC Can No Longer Protect Yorubas – Gani Adams by Bluffly: 10:07pm On May 30, 2016
Oche211:

hehehehehehehehehehe
if i hear. Make u carry juju make another person carry Ak47 or mark 4. Na there u go knw say juju no dey.
That one na if you see the person wey you wan shoot. Even where there are no juju for bomb, warning sign juju dey. Guy na the one you see you know o. Have you wondered what happened to the NPF and DSS personnel's in Nasarawa state before election?
Acknowledge the presence of juju o.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attacks: OPC Can No Longer Protect Yorubas – Gani Adams by Ikechu12781: 10:24pm On May 30, 2016
First of all, that Gani Adam's nigga is Ugly as f2k. If that's how he truly looks, I pity his wife.

Secondly, i thought the yorubas mocked Enugu for fulani attacks. See how OPC opened their yansh. When I stated the Southwest experience Fulani herdsmen attacks in the south the most, the yoloba attacked me. When I showed them that every thing the mock Enugu for regarding the herdsmen that they yoloba had that happened to them as well. Oya look at it. Foul yansh don open

Lastly, didn't they mock the Enugu governor for asking his people to fast and pray to fight fulani herdsmen. Now this Adam's dey tell am to use "traditional religion" to fight fulani herdsmen grin grin grin na who juju don help?

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attacks: OPC Can No Longer Protect Yorubas – Gani Adams by Seunjungle(m): 10:32pm On May 30, 2016
This is exact what will come from your mouth when you loss your value. Gani OPC just said rubbish!

Lives that lost were countless during their reign!

No Yoruba community that was peaceful during their time!

It promoted touts and thugs activities!

This man is just buying way for himself and his fucking group OPC

No one recognise you and Yoruba people don't need your fucking protection

The clash that happened between Fulani and Farmers in Ibarapa central local govt this early year. No one thought so called Fulaniherdsmen to maintain on their low key when farmers paid them with spiritual attacks that brought them to their kneels! Even, Governor begged on behalf of them

On this point! Mr. Gani should focus his provision for protection only on his families.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attacks: OPC Can No Longer Protect Yorubas – Gani Adams by RottenTomato: 10:38pm On May 30, 2016
Yoloba people no dey ever get sense!
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attacks: OPC Can No Longer Protect Yorubas – Gani Adams by engrchykae(m): 10:44pm On May 30, 2016
mccoy47:
And yet they keep abusing Fayose! The only voice of the west trying his best to put Buharis brothers in check! cry
they would rather envy Gani for the pipeline contracts he received during GEJ'S tenure and call fayose names instead of listening to the voice of reason.
All the hypocrites that are against the implementation of the confab report are the true enemies of Nigeria.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attacks: OPC Can No Longer Protect Yorubas – Gani Adams by FisifunKododada: 10:54pm On May 30, 2016
RottenTomato:
Close that waste-bin u call mouth! Have u had ur bath? Yoloba ram!

cool grin grin grin Ibo goat! see pesin wey we dey try epp dey form 'tough' man - if I slap u - u go turn 80 years old overnight grin grin grin cool

3 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attacks: OPC Can No Longer Protect Yorubas – Gani Adams by naphcoco(m): 11:02pm On May 30, 2016
God gave Nigeria GEJ but Ahmed Tinubu brought in PMB; just as God wanted David to rule Israel but the Israelites chose Saul. There's always consequences when we deliberately rejects God guidance. My prayer is, God in His infinity mercies in all of these hardship, killings, rampaging and ransacking, protect the people and tribes that recognized His choice of leadership.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attacks: OPC Can No Longer Protect Yorubas – Gani Adams by RottenTomato: 11:15pm On May 30, 2016
FisifunKododada:

I'm a Yoluba ram! A gworo-chewing cow!!!
U see ur life? What a pity!
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attacks: OPC Can No Longer Protect Yorubas – Gani Adams by Ojiofor: 11:49pm On May 30, 2016
Oche211:
when Gani Adams says d people should use traditional objects to protect themselves, hope he's not talking abt charms nd jujus sha cos those things don't work.
Sure objects for protection nw are automatic rifles (good guns)

The new juju is AK-47....Gani Adams need to upgrade his level like the fooolanis.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attacks: OPC Can No Longer Protect Yorubas – Gani Adams by tonguengineer(m): 12:09am On May 31, 2016
Ucheosefoh:
They should follow Fayose style or come east and borrow bakassi boys
Wey ur bakassi boys wen dem ransack enough
Maybe they re having nap right

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attacks: OPC Can No Longer Protect Yorubas – Gani Adams by poseidon12: 12:18am On May 31, 2016
Gani Adams right on point especially on the need to implement the confab report.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attacks: OPC Can No Longer Protect Yorubas – Gani Adams by FisifunKododada: 12:21am On May 31, 2016
RottenTomato:
U see ur life? What a pity!

wetin dey worry dis mumu? grin grin grin cool
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attacks: OPC Can No Longer Protect Yorubas – Gani Adams by shegra58: 12:46am On May 31, 2016
Ucheosefoh:
They should follow Fayose style or come east and borrow bakassi boys
bakassi that fail to protect your brothers from enugu masaccare. shocked

3 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attacks: OPC Can No Longer Protect Yorubas – Gani Adams by mindtricks: 1:25am On May 31, 2016
The people of Nigeria can continue to whine as they like. FG chose to say nothing about the rampaging killer herdsmen on a day he was meant to talk about pressing national issues. Maybe they need to kill many more people before govt wakes up.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attacks: OPC Can No Longer Protect Yorubas – Gani Adams by calcal: 1:31am On May 31, 2016
The next battle is schedule at same place and its final - TOTAL LIBERATION OF BIAFRA/ND. WE ARE READY TO ABSORB REFUGEES FROM BIAFRA/ND LAND. LONG LIVE BIFRA!
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attacks: OPC Can No Longer Protect Yorubas – Gani Adams by Chimdiebere(m): 2:36am On May 31, 2016
Young03:
Ndi ofe mmanu

usu anyi nwere na naijiria
Nwannem, I nökwa there! 5 gbosa for you! After now they'll start calling us IPOB OR IPOD!
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attacks: OPC Can No Longer Protect Yorubas – Gani Adams by ransomed: 3:45am On May 31, 2016
Young03:
Ndi ofe mmanu

usu anyi nwere na naijiria
::-- Stop this childish name calling and tribal tantrum. Grow up please.

3 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attacks: OPC Can No Longer Protect Yorubas – Gani Adams by ransomed: 3:53am On May 31, 2016
naphcoco:
God gave Nigeria GEJ but Ahmed Tinubu brought in PMB; just as God wanted David to rule Israel but the Israelites chose Saul. There's always consequences when we deliberately rejects God guidance. My prayer is, God in His infinity mercies in all of these hardship, killings, rampaging and ransacking, protect the people and tribes that recognized His choice of leadership.
::- May God rule the lives of those who unleashed GEJ on us the way he ruled Nigeria. Amen!

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attacks: OPC Can No Longer Protect Yorubas – Gani Adams by One1after: 4:17am On May 31, 2016
JaredNormak:
You won't see one1after on this thread or Super1Star2 report it.

We have a common enemy but these guys would rather die than see a peaceful protest carried out in the East.

I am not a news reporter and have never create a thread before, You think I have no job like you, so I must be on nairaland 247, you better dont kill yourself cos of my views.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attacks: OPC Can No Longer Protect Yorubas – Gani Adams by lastpage: 6:17am On May 31, 2016
Oche211:
when Gani Adams says d people should use traditional objects to protect themselves, hope he's not talking abt charms nd jujus sha cos those things don't work.

You are as ignorant, if not more, than your comments.

"Omode'omogun, on'npe Lee'foo"!
undecided undecided

Lastpage!
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attacks: OPC Can No Longer Protect Yorubas – Gani Adams by lastpage: 6:32am On May 31, 2016
poseidon12:
Gani Adams right on point especially on the need to implement the confab report.

yes, he is right concerning the CONFAB..

But l am ashamed at his comments quoted below::

Gani Adams:
Adams who was the guest lecturer at the event said Yoruba people’s negative comments over the activities of the OPC has demoralized the group.

He said the group particularly lost the zeal to protect the people because it has been branded tout, thugs and terrorist by the same Yoruba race.

He added that they were only recognised during elections but shot their doors against them after they might have won.

Adams lamented that it was painful that some traditional rulers do not encourage OPC in their communities.

According to him, “religion has taken away traditional means of protection from the people in Yourba land.

Hehehe, cant stop laughing! cry cry
So, "the Chicken has come home to roost"?

Let us point out that Gani Adams and Fasheun were the ones that brought disgrace to the OPC cult.

- It was first, when both of them started arguing and fighting over LEADERSHIP... and went to court that the embarrassment started!

- It was when both of them decided to split the OPC into TWO factions, that the division and washing of dirty linen started.

- It was when in the process of "proving superiority" of numbers, that they both started accepting criminals into the OPC fold and such criminals began using our "heritage" to commit atrocities like Armed Robbery.

It was when Gani Adams and Fasheun turned themselves to "Gin-for-Hire", that the OPC started getting destroyed.

We all know that there are "Universal Laws" governing what we do in the OPC and when you break these immutable laws, you render your "heritage" FUTILE and you become susceptible to harm from others
It was in the process of corrupt enrichment that the same gani Adams lined-up behind PDP, collected Dollars from Jonathan/PDP ...and unleashed mayhem against the same Yorubas the organisation was set-up to protect, that he (Gani and his likes) destroyed the invincibility of the organisation and lost respect from everyone

Why is he now crying about being forgotten by Politicians? Was OPC set-up to protect Politicians or to foray into Politics?
How are we supposed to describe a "heritage group" that turns against it sown people, for some filthy lucre from politicians?

Gani Adams and Ayo Fasheun need to go back to "Alajobi, repent and ask for forgiveness. They should just repent and reform.

Nature abhors a vacuum and if OPC under Gani and Fasheun become "useless", other "Protectors or the Heritage" will fill the vacuum.

Alaajobi a'gbe waa.

Lastpage!

BTW: "Religion" and "Tradition" can co-habit side-by-side, for people who are not too ignorant of what "Eledumare" is really all about.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attacks: OPC Can No Longer Protect Yorubas – Gani Adams by lastpage: 6:42am On May 31, 2016
Ikechu12781:
First of all, that Gani Adam's nigga is Ugly as f2k. If that's how he truly looks, I pity his wife.

Secondly, i thought the yorubas mocked Enugu for fulani attacks. See how OPC opened their yansh. When I stated the Southwest experience Fulani herdsmen attacks in the south the most, the yoloba attacked me. When I showed them that every thing the mock Enugu for regarding the herdsmen that they yoloba had that happened to them as well. Oya look at it. Foul yansh don open

Lastly, didn't they mock the Enugu governor for asking his people to fast and pray to fight fulani herdsmen. Now this Adam's dey tell am to use "traditional religion" to fight fulani herdsmen grin grin grin na who juju don help?

The bolded is the difference between the Yorubas .... and every other tribe!

Yorubas can look their self in the face and tell themselves the truth..... no matter how bitter it is.

This constant and recurring "self appraisal" and "self-regulation" is what makes YORUBAS stand miles ahead of other tribe, and why they are termed more sophisticated than others, in the evolutionary process of Homo Sapiens!
IT IS CALLED REFINEMENT.

You can mock all you like but the Yorubas know where they have failed, have identified the failure and are working on correcting the errors.
There is a Cliché which says: "Once a problem is identified, it is half-solved".

While Yorubas have identified their own problems, some other TRIBE are still blaming theirs on Yorubas, on Lord Lugard, on Israel, on Russia, on FOREX, on America, on United Kingdom, on the Weather, on Buhari, on APC.... even on the Lagos Lagoon! grin grin

Cheesux, we are just aeons of miles apart, really.
undecided undecided

Lastpage!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attacks: OPC Can No Longer Protect Yorubas – Gani Adams by lastpage: 6:45am On May 31, 2016
naphcoco:

God dont give a country unrepentant, INEPT, CLUELESS LOOTERS and DRUNKARDS as leaders!

Stop blaspheming God, you this Charlatan!

Like the STORM before the CALM, Nigeria will still get better, with time.

Lastpage!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attacks: OPC Can No Longer Protect Yorubas – Gani Adams by lastpage: 6:50am On May 31, 2016
FisifunKododada:
cool grin grin grin see the way Ibos are rejoicing on dis thread as if something bad has happened to the great Yoruba race. We no dey shake we dey kampe. Ibos we Yorubas have it figured out. OPC has exceeded their use for now and we are moving on to greater things. What a Yoruba child can see sitting down...an Ibo Octogenarian cannot see standing up. Man pass man. If Nigeria remains one, our region will remain the economic hub, if Nigeria splits into pieces, we will develop the greatest black society known to mankind. Whichever way, Yorubas win. grin grin grin cool

I am always bemused that these people dont understand that Yorubas always "figure it out" before they even hear about it, no tto talk of knowing "WhatsUp"! grin grin

thank you for reminding them sha.

Lastpage!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attacks: OPC Can No Longer Protect Yorubas – Gani Adams by Ucheosefoh(m): 7:23am On May 31, 2016
tonguengineer:

Wey ur bakassi boys wen dem ransack enough
Maybe they re having nap right
After the ransacking the Igbo's saw the need to return the bakassi boys.
They try the nonsense in Aba you read what happened and since then have you hear or read any Fulani Bleep up in the east
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attacks: OPC Can No Longer Protect Yorubas – Gani Adams by Ucheosefoh(m): 7:26am On May 31, 2016
shegra58:
bakassi that fail to protect your brothers from enugu masaccare. shocked
It was after the Enugu massacre and Aba dealing of the northerners that bakassi boys were formed again and since then you don hear say Fulani Bleep up for east again.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attacks: OPC Can No Longer Protect Yorubas – Gani Adams by dubemnaija: 7:28am On May 31, 2016
ransomed:
::-- Stop this childish name calling and tribal tantrum. Grow up please.

abeg shift
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attacks: OPC Can No Longer Protect Yorubas – Gani Adams by Nobody: 7:47am On May 31, 2016
Oche211:

Dats exactly wat he meant, charms! Which unfortunately can't protect dem. Atleast India would ve been a super power if charms are mightier dan sophisticated guns nd weapons.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attacks: OPC Can No Longer Protect Yorubas – Gani Adams by Immunity1(f): 8:04am On May 31, 2016
I can't just understand his message

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Venue Of Ekiti APC Primary As Governor Almakura Inspects It (pics / APC Convention: South West Unity List Is Released / Labour Leaders Block Wike, FCT Minister’s Gate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.