Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,827 members, 7,817,413 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:50 AM

Update On Operation Pulo Shield At Oporaza In Niger delta - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Update On Operation Pulo Shield At Oporaza In Niger delta (20228 Views)

Update On Operation Lafiya Dole & Internal Security Operations By Army(pics) / Army Scraps Operation Pulo Shield In Niger Delta / Soldiers Kill 10 Boko Haram Terrorists While On Operation In Borno. See Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Update On Operation Pulo Shield At Oporaza In Niger delta by BUSHHUNTER: 8:25am On May 31, 2016
A
Re: Update On Operation Pulo Shield At Oporaza In Niger delta by DeMekus: 8:26am On May 31, 2016
They're simply multiplying their problems. Kill them and another group will emerge immediately. By the time NDA are done dealing with the soldiers only the zombies will be left to defend the government on the Internet.

1 Like

Re: Update On Operation Pulo Shield At Oporaza In Niger delta by NonFarmPayrol: 8:26am On May 31, 2016
another set of lies

this time arounf they will arrest shell staff undecided

4 Likes

Re: Update On Operation Pulo Shield At Oporaza In Niger delta by globe16: 8:28am On May 31, 2016
media government.. talk is cheap.. keep recovering mobile phones and pot of soup

3 Likes

Re: Update On Operation Pulo Shield At Oporaza In Niger delta by tsdarkside(m): 8:30am On May 31, 2016
Wraps of substances suspected to be Indian Hemp – 7.... grin grin grin grin....dem dis wan.... grin grin grin
Re: Update On Operation Pulo Shield At Oporaza In Niger delta by Doyin2(m): 8:30am On May 31, 2016
LONG LIVE THE FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA!
Re: Update On Operation Pulo Shield At Oporaza In Niger delta by sylve11: 8:51am On May 31, 2016
if only the NDA fight is not politically instigated then it's a good fight. I really feel pity for our unborn kids and generations to come. For Nigeria to remain as one Nigeria is the true definition of Miracle. cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Update On Operation Pulo Shield At Oporaza In Niger delta by pjecly: 8:58am On May 31, 2016
I think those cheque book and sim cards can be of help in tracing some of these perpetrators or what are the purpose of biometrics.
I stand to be corrected.
Re: Update On Operation Pulo Shield At Oporaza In Niger delta by Doyin2(m): 8:59am On May 31, 2016
N23000cash
UBA cheque book
India hemp

grin grin

Only an insane person would not realise that the sponsors of these criminals are only fighting for their pockets.

Genuine fight for freedom does not incorporate Deliberate criminality and terrorism.

Genuine struggles normally involves protest,civil unrest's etc.Violence comes in only as a matter of self defence.

The BIAFRA and IPOB struggles are a better epitome of how genuine agitations should be conducted.

Bharam and NDA are typical examples of selfishly motivated acts of terrorism that should be condemned by any sane person.

Come on our gallant soldiers,go wipe them out!

2 Likes

Re: Update On Operation Pulo Shield At Oporaza In Niger delta by kinibigdeal(m): 9:07am On May 31, 2016
Those
Re: Update On Operation Pulo Shield At Oporaza In Niger delta by landg: 9:09am On May 31, 2016
partnerus:
Waste them all!!! Even if any of my blood relatives, friends or immediate family member is involved, don't hesitate to make such Judas feel the power of the barrel of the gun. Nigeria MUST be great again.

Leave their oil for them.
They're not asking for too much.
Go to your cocoa farms and make a life Lazy cowards.

The abusive Marriage called Nigeria is not by force.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Update On Operation Pulo Shield At Oporaza In Niger delta by signz: 9:09am On May 31, 2016
sylve11:
if only the NDA fight is not politically instigated then it's a good fight. I really feel pity for our unborn kids and generations to come. For Nigeria to remain as one Nigeria is the true definition of Miracle. cool

Between now and 2023 it's either we go our separate ways or we simply adopt the recommendations of the 2014 constitutional conference.

Nigeria cannot continue like this for long.

1 Like

Re: Update On Operation Pulo Shield At Oporaza In Niger delta by kinibigdeal(m): 9:09am On May 31, 2016
Those arrested are just some common criminals or cannabis smokers in the community. The real avengers are not that dumb

2 Likes

Re: Update On Operation Pulo Shield At Oporaza In Niger delta by wheredemdey: 9:10am On May 31, 2016
mightycrown1:
the beginning of the end
nobody fights government and win

Which of the govts are u referring to??

The one headed by high chief government tompolo or the one headed by the bleeding dull man from daura??

1 Like

Re: Update On Operation Pulo Shield At Oporaza In Niger delta by tete7000(m): 9:18am On May 31, 2016
Best of luck to our military. I however hope grassroot consultation continues with community leaders. Dialogue in the long run is the only panacea to this problem.
Re: Update On Operation Pulo Shield At Oporaza In Niger delta by macaranta(m): 9:20am On May 31, 2016
Okay..but is this really the best route?don't think Pipelines can be protected by fighter jets ,that will cause even more damage.
Re: Update On Operation Pulo Shield At Oporaza In Niger delta by nellyelitz(m): 9:42am On May 31, 2016
If its Islamic terrorist group (BH) you these items will also be included;

50pcks of unused condoms and several used condoms

Charms

Sex enhancer

Nigeria military uniform

Foreign currencies

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Update On Operation Pulo Shield At Oporaza In Niger delta by Prectega(m): 9:57am On May 31, 2016
mightycrown1:
the beginning of the end
Thats true ,We were thinking nigeria's problem is c0rruption . .now buhari has entered and since his 1yr reign in 0ffice there have been different case of public officers who were taken to court,some even returned the st0len money . . .(i wonder where those money entered) . . .I saw a weblink on buhari's 1yr office achievement and almost everything was about how he defeated bokoharam . .its jus as if thats the reason he was elected . . . .pls if any1 of you see fayose, help me tel him to shutup cos his criticism of buhari are only making the press rich and not helping matters . . .And to those Niger delta avengers,you want to cripple an economy you are eating from,i guess most of them are illiterates else they should av known that nobody fights the goverment and win.its like fighting the whole world . .cos the wole world wil join hands to fight u . .
mightycrown1:
the beginning of the end
Thats true ,We were thinking nigeria's problem is c0rruption . .now buhari has entered and since his 1yr reign in 0ffice there have been different case of public officers who were taken to court,some even returned the st0len money . . .(i wonder where those money entered) . . .I saw a weblink on buhari's 1yr office achievement and almost everything was about how he defeated bokoharam . .its jus as if thats the reason he was elected . . . .pls if any1 of you see fayose, help me tel him to shutup cos his criticism of buhari are only making the press rich and not helping matters . . .And to those Niger delta avengers,you want to cripple an economy you are eating from,i guess most of them are illiterates else they should av known that nobody fights the goverment and win.its like fighting the whole world . .cos the wole world wil join hands to fight u . .
mightycrown1:
the beginning of the end
Re: Update On Operation Pulo Shield At Oporaza In Niger delta by Izonpikin: 10:11am On May 31, 2016
partnerus:
Waste them all!!! Even if any of my blood relatives, friends or immediate family member is involved, don't hesitate to make such Judas feel the power of the barrel of the gun. Nigeria MUST be great again.
this person isnt a niger deltan and ofcourse doesnt give a damn about human lives... angry angry angry angry
Re: Update On Operation Pulo Shield At Oporaza In Niger delta by walenack(m): 10:37am On May 31, 2016
spafu:
Buhari and Buratai are idiots.
Wipe them all militants are terrorists

1 Like

Re: Update On Operation Pulo Shield At Oporaza In Niger delta by charles009(m): 10:55am On May 31, 2016
you can kill the messenger-you can never kill the message. more violent, radical group will still emerge. Diplomacy is just the way out.

1 Like

Re: Update On Operation Pulo Shield At Oporaza In Niger delta by Horus(m): 12:03pm On May 31, 2016

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M9GLCLCHy8A

[size=14pt]Nigerian Army Commissions Gun Boats to tackle militancy
in the Niger delta[/size]

The Chief of Defence Staff, General Gabriel Olonishakin says the armed forces is prepared to tackle resurgence of militancy in the Niger delta region. He made this known while commissioning twelve refurbished gun boats by the two brigade Nigerian army in Okrika, Rivers state
Re: Update On Operation Pulo Shield At Oporaza In Niger delta by cashkid: 1:04pm On May 31, 2016
Ewizard:

Which lives? Life lager beer??
Oloshi buruku..

D bloods of all dos peaceful prostester killed in SE 2day will hunt generations of it killers..
angry

why are u so pained now grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Update On Operation Pulo Shield At Oporaza In Niger delta by jayboi146: 3:34pm On May 31, 2016
Ewizard:

Oloshi buruku..

D bloods of all dos peaceful prostester killed in SE 2day will hunt generations of it killers..
angry
if u say peaceful protest God will pun!sh u I was robbed yesterday by ur brodaz go
in 2 aks
Re: Update On Operation Pulo Shield At Oporaza In Niger delta by willibounce1(m): 3:49pm On May 31, 2016
Ewizard:

Oloshi buruku..

angry

Story for the gods. The bitter trouble makers claiming peaceful protesters are dead and gone. The NA is waiting to waste more ipod miscreants. Quit being an Internet protester. Go out there and join your ipod brothers. Abi you dey fear
Re: Update On Operation Pulo Shield At Oporaza In Niger delta by Nobody: 9:51pm On May 31, 2016
Izonpikin:
this person isnt a niger deltan and ofcourse doesnt give a damn about human lives... angry angry angry angry

If you doubt me, I am willing to paste a scanned copy of my certificate of origin bearing my name and local government of origin.
Re: Update On Operation Pulo Shield At Oporaza In Niger delta by Nobody: 9:57pm On May 31, 2016
landg:

Leave their oil for them.
They're not asking for too much.
Go to your cocoa farms and make a life Lazy cowards.

The abusive Marriage called Nigeria is not by force.
Certainly no one is saying they can't secede but that should be pursued without blood shed or economic sabotage. It should be done with the highest standard of civility and for the records, I am proudly deltan and no one can deny me my birthright. I wish to reinstate my stance to my initial comment that anyone engaged in this show of charade should be sent oblivion.
Re: Update On Operation Pulo Shield At Oporaza In Niger delta by Nobody: 9:58pm On May 31, 2016
lovat:
wetin concern Mallam with Creeks undecided z You should tell your relations not to to join ISIS rather
To your chagrin, I am proudly Deltan. Receive sense you IPOB members IJN amen.
Re: Update On Operation Pulo Shield At Oporaza In Niger delta by Izonpikin: 11:07pm On May 31, 2016
partnerus:

If you doubt me, I am willing to paste a scanned copy of my certificate of origin bearing my name and local government of origin.
please post it here..For you to say your parents and siblings and relatives be swept by the army shows you're lying..
Re: Update On Operation Pulo Shield At Oporaza In Niger delta by Nobody: 10:19pm On Jun 01, 2016
Izonpikin:
please post it here..For you to say your parents and siblings and relatives be swept by the army shows you're lying..
The last time I checked, I owe you no moral or civic responsibility to disclose such salient document which I classify confidential and would be made available for public scrutiny only when I deem that fit enough.
I stand by my earlier comment that should any member of my family be involved in economic sabotage of the nation or choose to join a rag-tag group called Niger Detla Avengers, then the Nigerian soldiers shouldn't hesitate to waste them all.
Happily enough, that I was trained both morally and spiritually not to be a tribal bigot, it shows the high level of morality that's prevalent in my family and all thanks to my parents. So I could bet my life none of my siblings or family members would dare such dreaded thing.
Finally, I remain unrepentant and rigidly committed to my earlier assertion that the Nigerian army shouldn't hesitate to terminate anyone found to be directly or indirectly engaging in economic sabotage.
Re: Update On Operation Pulo Shield At Oporaza In Niger delta by Izonpikin: 11:01pm On Jun 01, 2016
partnerus:

The last time I checked, I owe you no moral or civic responsibility to disclose such salient document which I classify confidential and would be made available for public scrutiny only when I deem that fit enough.
I stand by my earlier comment that should any member of my family be involved in economic sabotage of the nation or choose to join a rag-tag group called Niger Detla Avengers, then the Nigerian soldiers shouldn't hesitate to waste them all.
Happily enough, that I was trained both morally and spiritually not to be a tribal bigot, it shows the high level of morality that's prevalent in my family and all thanks to my parents. So I could bet my life none of my siblings or family members would dare such dreaded thing.
Finally, I remain unrepentant and rigidly committed to my earlier assertion that the Nigerian army shouldn't hesitate to terminate anyone found to be directly or indirectly engaging in economic sabotage.
you're a liar and a non Niger deltan..just go hide your face somewhere...nonsense..
Re: Update On Operation Pulo Shield At Oporaza In Niger delta by Adminisher: 3:59am On Jun 02, 2016
oduastates:
Unfortunately, I doubt the show of force will achieve much. Soft targets like pipelines run through inaccessible and indefensible parts of the delta. Even the pipelines that run through the more urban SW are routinely vandalised by Creek rats.
If only the country had shown more seriousness in defending other sectors of the economy like the vigor they are showing with oil.

Why are you talking like this?
The militants are operating from new camps that can be detected from.the air. Some are in nearby communities to oil installations. They need to get on a boat and travel back to whatever. That is 30 minutes at the least.
It takes an Alpha jet just 15minutes to get to the area from PHC. So after a bombing just draw a circle on a map and send two jets to blow things out of the water.
If you combine the airforce and Naval / Army elements even better.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

We Are Not Aware Of CBN Freezing #ENDSARS Leaders' Bank Accounts – Senate / Dr Maduka Gives Scholarship To AlexReports' Newborn Baby Named After Him / Why Is Emi L’okan Afraid Of Awa L’okan In Lagos? - Suyi Ayodele

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.