Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,804 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:39 AM

House To Invite Supreme Court Over Buhari Certificate - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / House To Invite Supreme Court Over Buhari Certificate (2204 Views)

Buhari's Certificate: Court Strikes Out Suite / Buhari Certificate Palaver: Court Rules On Thursday / Buhari's Certificate Suit Adjourned Indefinitely, Lawyer Files Fresh Motion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

House To Invite Supreme Court Over Buhari Certificate by tit(f): 1:30am On May 31, 2016
At the presidential dinner last night, members of the house Unity forum resolved to invite the Supreme Court over why the case of certificate forgery languishing in the lower courts. The members expressed dismay that even the case against no less a personality than the president has remained unresolved.
Honorable Sulaiman of Bauchi inferred this must be why foreign direct investmentn is running out of the country with the much needed hard currency, whille fulani headsmen from libya are coming in to cause havoc on farmers which have affected tomato in nigeria.
at the closed meeting in the sidelines of the presidential dinner, the members vowed to get a commitment from the chief justice to rule in their favor on the matter. Some resolved to offer tenure extension as part of the bargain.
Re: House To Invite Supreme Court Over Buhari Certificate by Nobody: 1:40am On May 31, 2016
hmmmmmmmmmmmm
well its just the normal bribery then come bow and waka.
bubu should remain there o, until his head will explode due to confusion and lies

4 Likes

Re: House To Invite Supreme Court Over Buhari Certificate by tit(f): 2:00am On May 31, 2016
the hunter has become the bushmeat!
grin grin grin
shocked

1 Like

Re: House To Invite Supreme Court Over Buhari Certificate by Unblockable: 2:03am On May 31, 2016
tit:
the hunter has become the bushmeat!
grin grin grin
shocked

You and false information are like bread and butter. Dunno why Mynd44 hasn't found it worthy to ban you!

2 Likes

Re: House To Invite Supreme Court Over Buhari Certificate by tit(f): 2:08am On May 31, 2016
Unblockable:

You and false information are like bread and butter. Dunno why Mynd44 hasn't found it worthy to ban you!

you know i have previllage information.
i knows what is going on.
after the supreme emperor and two or three peoples, it is i.
Re: House To Invite Supreme Court Over Buhari Certificate by aresa: 2:25am On May 31, 2016
[s]
tit:
At the presidential dinner last night, members of the house Unity forum resolved to invite the Supreme Court over why the case of certificate forgery languishing in the lower courts. The members expressed dismay that even the case against no less a personality than the president has remained unresolved.
Honorable Sulaiman of Bauchi inferred this must be why foreign direct investmentn is running out of the country with the much needed hard currency, whille fulani headsmen from libya are coming in to cause havoc on farmers which have affected tomato in nigeria.
at the closed meeting in the sidelines of the presidential dinner, the members vowed to get a commitment from the chief justice to rule in their favor on the matter. Some resolved to offer tenure extension as part of the bargain.
[/s]

lol @ House inviting the supreme court..

Separation of powers and the 3 arms of government mean anything to you Igbos?

They obviously don't teach social studies and civic education in your villages..

3 Likes

Re: House To Invite Supreme Court Over Buhari Certificate by FisifunKododada: 2:27am On May 31, 2016
cool
Re: House To Invite Supreme Court Over Buhari Certificate by HtwoOw: 2:27am On May 31, 2016
peddlers
Re: House To Invite Supreme Court Over Buhari Certificate by tit(f): 2:29am On May 31, 2016
aresa:
[s][/s]

lol @ House inviting the supreme court..

Separation of powers and the 3 arms of government mean anything to you Igbos?

They obviously don't teach social studies and civic education in your villages..

you go soon begin quote me rule of law!
maa worry.
the hunter has become bushmeat

1 Like

Re: House To Invite Supreme Court Over Buhari Certificate by tinkinjow: 4:44am On May 31, 2016
Ok
Re: House To Invite Supreme Court Over Buhari Certificate by kossyablaze(m): 5:58am On May 31, 2016
Mr integrity

1 Like

Re: House To Invite Supreme Court Over Buhari Certificate by mbhs139(m): 7:24am On May 31, 2016
tit:
at the closed meeting in the sidelines of the presidential dinner, the members vowed to get a commitment from the chief justice to rule in their favor on the matter. Some resolved to offer tenure extension as part of the bargain

At the bold part says it all... story from the trash bin. You don't even know how to lie
Re: House To Invite Supreme Court Over Buhari Certificate by tit(f): 4:30am On Jun 01, 2016
mbhs139:

At the bold part says it all... story from the trash bin. You don't even know how to lie

am not a liar now.
i am not apc.
you people are train liars.
your latest lies:
buhari - i will name looters on 29th
lai mohammed - fulani headsmen are from mauritius
amechi - i do not like money
fashola - i did not say i can provide electricity in 6 months!
una no win the price?
however,
ee be like say this buhari lie about WASC don hook him throat!
i ask him to resign with dignity on the 29th,
people would have said he came, he tried, but the work is too much for him,
but he refuse.
buhari taa ku.
i am sorry for him.
i pity am.
you kuuma, you no fit give better advise?

2 Likes

Re: House To Invite Supreme Court Over Buhari Certificate by mbhs139(m): 8:53am On Jun 01, 2016
tit:

am not a liar now.
i am not apc.
you people are train liars.
your latest lies:
buhari - i will name looters on 29th
lai mohammed - fulani headsmen are from mauritius
amechi - i do not like money
fashola - i did not say i can provide electricity in 6 months!
una no win the price?
however,
ee be like say this buhari lie about WASC don hook him throat!
i ask him to resign with dignity on the 29th,
people would have said he came, he tried, but the work is too much for him,
but he refuse.
buhari taa ku.
i am sorry for him.
i pity am.
you kuuma, you no fit give better advise?

So, anyone that doesn't share your sentiments is now an APC member? I sorry for your life. For me, I've moved on.
Re: House To Invite Supreme Court Over Buhari Certificate by modath(f): 9:08am On Jun 01, 2016
tit:

you know i have previllage information.
i knows what is going on.
after the supreme emperor and two or three peoples, it is i.

If you insist on making a mockery of yourself in public, get an education first and try at least to do it in language that human beings understand..

You can't use your tribal tongue to spell English words, da fuq is previllage?

On Topic...

Your ignorance/ delusion is out of this world!! Do you even take time out to reason and ask questions since you know almost nothing about how anything works ??
Re: House To Invite Supreme Court Over Buhari Certificate by tit(f): 3:32am On Jun 02, 2016
modath:

If you insist on making a mockery of yourself in public, get an education first and try at least to do it in language that human beings understand..

You can't use your tribal tongue to spell English words, da fuq is previllage?

On Topic...

Your ignorance/ delusion is out of this world!! Do you even take time out to reason and ask questions since you know almost nothing about how anything works ??

see this one ooo!
who have you epp?
all that your dogon turenchi, who have you epp?
anybody know you for your village?
Re: House To Invite Supreme Court Over Buhari Certificate by tit(f): 7:11pm On Jul 04, 2016
hearing will soon come up.
judiciary is getting into mess.
njc will debar plenty judges soon.

(1) (Reply)

PDP Lied,They Did Not Evacuate Refuse Dump At Douglas Road,Owerri(See Photos) / 20-Year-Old Nigerian Guy Marries His 40-Year-Old Sweetheart. Photos / The Zombie In Chief Omojuwa Turns Wailer Blasts PMB

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.