Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,491 members, 7,819,790 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:27 PM

Pipeline Vandals Battle With Police In Elebute, Ogun - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Pipeline Vandals Battle With Police In Elebute, Ogun (13539 Views)

Vandals Killed While Trying To Blow Up Oil Pipeline In Bayelsa. Graphic Photos / Soldiers Arrest Pipeline Vandals In Bayelsa, Rescue Kidnapped Victim In Rivers / Pipeline Vandals Vow Further Niger Delta Attacks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pipeline Vandals Battle With Police In Elebute, Ogun by Pavarottii(m): 8:40am On May 31, 2016
argon500:

Like seriously? The difference is clear. South west people dont harbour criminals like some region
All these hypocritical statements is wat annoys me wiv u people.

Now tell me wats ur proof that the people from d SS are harbouring criminals?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pipeline Vandals Battle With Police In Elebute, Ogun by mightycrown1(m): 8:40am On May 31, 2016
oil vandals everywhere, military crush them all. no more business as usual.
Re: Pipeline Vandals Battle With Police In Elebute, Ogun by delightz(m): 8:42am On May 31, 2016
Will there ever be good news from this administration
have not heard one

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pipeline Vandals Battle With Police In Elebute, Ogun by tyhgfrdeswscbhf(f): 8:43am On May 31, 2016
This brown roof republics stealing oil nawaa ioo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pipeline Vandals Battle With Police In Elebute, Ogun by 9jatatafo(m): 8:43am On May 31, 2016
Yawa don set be that ooo
Re: Pipeline Vandals Battle With Police In Elebute, Ogun by darediamond(m): 8:45am On May 31, 2016
coolzeal:
Nigeria is like a ticking time bomb about to explode. Retructure this country into regionalism before it becomes too late.

But those useless Northerners altogether invluding there current rep Buhari do not want that. WAR is coming to North from SouthWest!!!

Wild West we are!!

When we are ready to unleash terror, Satan is always second to us. All Southwest conspirators like OBJ, Tinubu etc. shall face our wrath.

War is coming to North from SouthWest!!!!!
Re: Pipeline Vandals Battle With Police In Elebute, Ogun by SirVintageCock: 8:48am On May 31, 2016
The good old chest beating.
darediamond:

But those useless Northerners altogether invluding there current rep Buhari do not want that. WAR is coming to North from SouthWest!!!

Wild West we are!!

When we are ready to unleash terror, Satan is always second to us. All Southwest conspirators like OBJ, Tinubu etc. shall face our wrath.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pipeline Vandals Battle With Police In Elebute, Ogun by back2sender: 8:53am On May 31, 2016
chowlade:
They sud check it if na or not our brothers frm d red mud waste lands..otherwise they are finished

#Nochestbeating.
You mean the 5% children of hate from ugandan in the IPOB republic?

1 Like

Re: Pipeline Vandals Battle With Police In Elebute, Ogun by back2sender: 8:55am On May 31, 2016
darediamond:

Wild West we are!!

See this ugandan claiming southwest. Yeye dey smell.

Re: Pipeline Vandals Battle With Police In Elebute, Ogun by darediamond(m): 8:55am On May 31, 2016
SirVintageCock:
The good old chest beating.

Have ever in your life been hit a vehicle or tasted shit before? Regardless of your age, if you have not, you are a fraction of yourself to infinity.
Re: Pipeline Vandals Battle With Police In Elebute, Ogun by twinskenny(m): 8:56am On May 31, 2016
Re: Pipeline Vandals Battle With Police In Elebute, Ogun by macaranta(m): 8:56am On May 31, 2016
The love for oyel.
Re: Pipeline Vandals Battle With Police In Elebute, Ogun by SirVintageCock: 8:59am On May 31, 2016
Now, this is a definition of "you are not making sense". Whatever you are smoking is worth sharing sir.
darediamond:

Have ever in your life been hit a vehicle or tasted shit before? Regardless of your age, if you have not, you are a fraction of yourself to infinity.

1 Like

Re: Pipeline Vandals Battle With Police In Elebute, Ogun by SirVintageCock: 9:00am On May 31, 2016
The cowards of brown roof republic always shifting blames to others.
back2sender:

You mean the 5% children of hate from ugandan in the IPOB republic?
Re: Pipeline Vandals Battle With Police In Elebute, Ogun by One1after: 9:06am On May 31, 2016
[s]
Pavarottii:
So innocent people in d west av to vacate their homes.

Some Zombies that are laughing wen Army descended on gbaramatu. Not knowing their brothers in d west are suffering d same fate.

Karma is a bitch mehn.

Well I won't be like dem, the police should go after the culprits not innocent people.

Let the NA take over those communities to fish out does culprits. They will be collateral damage but they will av to pay d price just as gbaramatu is paying d price.

This NDA are well connected all around d country. Still waiting to see wen they said "something big is about to happen that will shock the world"
[/s]

Stop deceiving yourself. They are pipeline vandals and not Niger delta militants, some of them operates in Lagos as well and have always been operating in Arepo for long.

1 Like

Re: Pipeline Vandals Battle With Police In Elebute, Ogun by One1after: 9:07am On May 31, 2016
SirVintageCock:
The cowards of brown roof republic always shifting blames to others.

Ojukwu of cursed memory will be laughing you, coward from the red mud republic calling others coward, lmaoooo. I know you will be back to claim SS. I am waiting.
Re: Pipeline Vandals Battle With Police In Elebute, Ogun by argon500: 9:10am On May 31, 2016
Pavarottii:

All these hypocritical statements is wat annoys me wiv u people.

Now tell me wats ur proof that the people from d SS are harbouring criminals?

Hyrocritical statement? Same way North east people harboured boko haram then.. Sebi una dey praise NDA, kontinu
Re: Pipeline Vandals Battle With Police In Elebute, Ogun by SirVintageCock: 9:17am On May 31, 2016
I m a full blooded Igbo man from Southeast and I hereby solemnly declares you a coward from the brown roof republic.
Congrats.
One1after:

Ojukwu of cursed memory will be laughing you, coward from the red mud republic calling others coward, lmaoooo. I know you will be back to claim SS. I am waiting.

1 Like

Re: Pipeline Vandals Battle With Police In Elebute, Ogun by Prectega(m): 9:45am On May 31, 2016
Omotayor123:
Eewooo shocked All this pipeline vandals are now more desperate.
I think the bad Economy is one of the things giving them courage.

Something must be done. Enough of all this biko.
0ga buhari will do something
Re: Pipeline Vandals Battle With Police In Elebute, Ogun by Legitbaba(m): 10:31am On May 31, 2016
One1after:
[s][/s]

Stop deceiving yourself. They are pipeline vandals and not Niger delta militants, some of them operates in Lagos as well and have always been operating in Arepo for long.

I tot it's only Ijaw that is lazy and resolve to pipeline vandalism and militancy...

May be I was wrong
Re: Pipeline Vandals Battle With Police In Elebute, Ogun by One1after: 10:33am On May 31, 2016
SirVintageCock:
I m a full blooded Igbo man from Southeast and I hereby solemnly declares you a coward from the brown roof republic.
Congrats.

Ibo coward, Can you tell us just one brave thing your red mud noise making tribe have ever done? No one even take you people serious, lmaooooo. Descendant of a runaway war lord. Pathetic.
Re: Pipeline Vandals Battle With Police In Elebute, Ogun by One1after: 10:41am On May 31, 2016
Legitbaba:

I tot it's only Ijaw that is lazy and resolve to pipeline vandalism and militancy...

May be I was wrong

Why calling Ijaws lazy because of pipeline vandalism, that's very wrong. Those vandalizing pipelines are criminals. Simple
Re: Pipeline Vandals Battle With Police In Elebute, Ogun by Odeyinigbin(m): 11:29am On May 31, 2016
StRichard:
if care is not taken this country will turn to syria

Mumu!!
Wat do u know?
U go run if u c fire
Re: Pipeline Vandals Battle With Police In Elebute, Ogun by SirVintageCock: 12:03pm On May 31, 2016
SirVintageCock:
Congrats.
One1after:

Ibo coward, Can you tell us just one brave thing your red mud noise making tribe have ever done? No one even take you people serious, lmaooooo. Descendant of a runaway war lord. Pathetic.
Re: Pipeline Vandals Battle With Police In Elebute, Ogun by fearnoone(m): 12:54pm On May 31, 2016
onosprince:
All this wahala for one dullard head

Re: Pipeline Vandals Battle With Police In Elebute, Ogun by Nobody: 3:44pm On May 31, 2016
Legitbaba:

May be I was wrong
The militants leaders are always ijaw/niger-deltan. From Arepo to Elebutte to Ikorodu to Bayelsa. Always Niger-deltan, and I know what I'm saying.
Re: Pipeline Vandals Battle With Police In Elebute, Ogun by COMPAQ(m): 3:46pm On May 31, 2016
The impunity in this country is really becoming worrying. For me we are suffering the incompetence and in discipline of the police force for years now. Nigeria is one country where nobody fears or respects police because we are used to bribing them.
Re: Pipeline Vandals Battle With Police In Elebute, Ogun by abbyk(m): 3:52pm On May 31, 2016
The perpetrators of this sinful act should desist from it cos it's not helping our great nation rather taking us back. embarassed[color=#550000][/color]
Re: Pipeline Vandals Battle With Police In Elebute, Ogun by Nobody: 3:59pm On May 31, 2016
South Waist are stealing oil by force..

Booharry why ?
Re: Pipeline Vandals Battle With Police In Elebute, Ogun by darediamond(m): 7:35am On Jun 02, 2016
SirVintageCock:
Now, this is a definition of "you are not making sense". Whatever you are smoking is worth sharing sir.
It is a pity as old as u are u can't interpret simple sentence. Sorry baby. Sorry.
Re: Pipeline Vandals Battle With Police In Elebute, Ogun by darediamond(m): 7:37am On Jun 02, 2016
[quote author=back2sender post=46131585][/quote]

You even struggle to quote my sayings. You bundled ur your life in. Get well soon alaare.
Re: Pipeline Vandals Battle With Police In Elebute, Ogun by StRichard(m): 10:49am On Jun 04, 2016
Odeyinigbin:

Mumu!!
Wat do u know?
U go run if u c fire
IdioT that cannot kill a fowl, come to creeks lemme use body and prepare meal

(1) (2) (Reply)

Land Grabber Arraigned For Issuing Dud Cheques (photo) / Nigerian Man Rude To Police Officer On Duty In Italy / Gunmen Abduct Eight People In Ekiti, Demand ₦50 Million Ransom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.