Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,808 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:52 AM

Lady Shares Pics Of Her Chubby Bridesmaids, As Another Rejects Chubby Girls - Events (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Lady Shares Pics Of Her Chubby Bridesmaids, As Another Rejects Chubby Girls (42066 Views)

Photo Of A Nigerian Bride With Her All White Bridesmaids / Bridesmaids Break Down In Tears As Nigerian Bride Says Her Marriage Vow (Photos) / Bride's Ex Shares Pics Of Her Giving Him A Mouth Action At Her Wedding (Pics, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Shares Pics Of Her Chubby Bridesmaids, As Another Rejects Chubby Girls by oteneaaron(m): 11:39am On May 31, 2016
SuperSupremo:
Fine fine Oloshos

as in ehnn
Re: Lady Shares Pics Of Her Chubby Bridesmaids, As Another Rejects Chubby Girls by Qmerit(m): 11:40am On May 31, 2016
But re these ones said to be slim or I don't get!!
Re: Lady Shares Pics Of Her Chubby Bridesmaids, As Another Rejects Chubby Girls by Lamor(f): 11:40am On May 31, 2016
Chubby girls Rocks anytime anyday.We gallant,nothing do us.Team#BigBoldBeautiful#

2 Likes

Re: Lady Shares Pics Of Her Chubby Bridesmaids, As Another Rejects Chubby Girls by DLondonboiy: 11:41am On May 31, 2016
classicada:

Admission is Ongoing At The School Of ComeSense...YOU REALLY NEED TO APPLY

no be only comesense na CUMsense...

everything about you na just cum cum cum..nawa o
Re: Lady Shares Pics Of Her Chubby Bridesmaids, As Another Rejects Chubby Girls by Nobody: 11:41am On May 31, 2016
All the ladies are chubby so the pic comes out delicious. If it were all chubby but one slim,the delicious blend won't be achieved.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Shares Pics Of Her Chubby Bridesmaids, As Another Rejects Chubby Girls by rodbel(m): 11:42am On May 31, 2016
Damn!!! How did the groom cope with this kinda display! undecided
Re: Lady Shares Pics Of Her Chubby Bridesmaids, As Another Rejects Chubby Girls by 9jatatafo(m): 11:42am On May 31, 2016
Fat, slim, tall, short, dark and fair are all beautiful. It's a matter of choice

1 Like

Re: Lady Shares Pics Of Her Chubby Bridesmaids, As Another Rejects Chubby Girls by Blessograo(f): 11:44am On May 31, 2016
you have no right whatsoever to compare fat or chubby ladies to goat, you can as well keep that in your mind, nobody wish to be fat and it's not their fault. some are due to genetic factors, too much food is not the only thing that makes people fat, if someone says you are slim as guinea worm or say you are too bony or they can feel your bones on their skin how will you feel about that; people don't wish to be fat nor wish to be skinny so mind your words to those the "fat" may concern.
DLondonboiy:
make dem dey chop anyhow na

na so one female nairalander talk say she dey chop EBA this early morning....why them no go fat like goat??

mtcheew

2 Likes

Re: Lady Shares Pics Of Her Chubby Bridesmaids, As Another Rejects Chubby Girls by hustla(m): 11:46am On May 31, 2016
LordofNairaland:
Look at those asses, men. They must be softer than pillows. Men, those things are going to be very bouncy. Just the way I like them.

And some useless guys go prefer to be gay
When all these kain behinds dey to sample grin

4 Likes

Re: Lady Shares Pics Of Her Chubby Bridesmaids, As Another Rejects Chubby Girls by oyindare(m): 11:47am On May 31, 2016
prodiG:
See ikebes
guy u no go Kill grin grin grin grin grin grin me
Re: Lady Shares Pics Of Her Chubby Bridesmaids, As Another Rejects Chubby Girls by hustla(m): 11:47am On May 31, 2016
I prefer this team chubby bridesmaids jare
No be those ones wey slim come be like broom

grin
Re: Lady Shares Pics Of Her Chubby Bridesmaids, As Another Rejects Chubby Girls by Nobody: 11:48am On May 31, 2016
Some men like them like that undecided

I wouldn't call these women chubby, they are on the fat side

Avalon316:
Fish smell.

Even with those deflected bum bums,they never marry. Or are women not supposed to marry when they are young?

Let them take off those clothes and then you will understand that those things are serious packaging.
Cellulite, unnecessary fats deposition in wrong areas, stretch marks etc

1 Like

Re: Lady Shares Pics Of Her Chubby Bridesmaids, As Another Rejects Chubby Girls by DLondonboiy: 11:48am On May 31, 2016
Blessograo:
you have no right whatsoever to compare fat or chubby ladies to goat, you can as well keep that in your mind, nobody wish to be fat and it's not their fault. some are due to genetic factors, too much food is not the only thing that makes people fat, if someone says you are slim as guinea worm or say you are too bony or they can feel your bones on their skin how will you feel about that; people don't wish to be fat nor wish to be skinny so mind your words to those the "fat" may concern.
wow..how person go slim like guinea worm in the first place.. Lol..
I feel your pain...I swear I do.

1 Like

Re: Lady Shares Pics Of Her Chubby Bridesmaids, As Another Rejects Chubby Girls by absky5(m): 11:49am On May 31, 2016
iceberylin:
Good idea, these things are too fine for somebody to come and spoil angry

If I was the husband.. shocked
u gonna fuk them all?? grin

1 Like

Re: Lady Shares Pics Of Her Chubby Bridesmaids, As Another Rejects Chubby Girls by dauntless15(m): 11:55am On May 31, 2016
the chubby bridal train looks better, soft, rotund, pressable,squeezable nyash grin i wonder why some people will see this and still decide to be gay

2 Likes

Re: Lady Shares Pics Of Her Chubby Bridesmaids, As Another Rejects Chubby Girls by Decryptor(m): 11:57am On May 31, 2016
Na dis kin nyashes wey u go insert your rod from behind and the butt cheeks go hide am but will be massaging the length of the staff of office! Eruption na under 5mins grin

2 Likes

Re: Lady Shares Pics Of Her Chubby Bridesmaids, As Another Rejects Chubby Girls by Decryptor(m): 11:59am On May 31, 2016
hustla:

And some useless guys go prefer to be gay
When all these kain behinds dey to sample grin

The problem is that the owners of these kind of behinds tag it at a high price! Na wetin dey discourage guys be dat!!

1 Like

Re: Lady Shares Pics Of Her Chubby Bridesmaids, As Another Rejects Chubby Girls by hustla(m): 12:02pm On May 31, 2016
Decryptor:

The problem is that the owners of these kind of behinds tag it at a high price! Na wetin dey discourage guys be dat!!

Ehn na to find small size na abi which one come be gay something
Re: Lady Shares Pics Of Her Chubby Bridesmaids, As Another Rejects Chubby Girls by Cutehector(m): 12:04pm On May 31, 2016
obontami:

Guy take am easy Oooo no go dey use this picture masturbate Oooo grin
ur left balls there cheesy
Re: Lady Shares Pics Of Her Chubby Bridesmaids, As Another Rejects Chubby Girls by Nobody: 12:07pm On May 31, 2016
daretodiffer:
Some men like them like that undecided

I wouldn't call these women chubby, they are on the fat side

You should understand that men do not know what they want. They scream that they want thick women and when they see slim chicks,they chase them with their lives.

I used to like thick girls but just discovered that slim girls are hotter. Who wouldn't love women with well shaped legs,nice and well shaped a$s and not excessive flesh everyone.

1 Like

Re: Lady Shares Pics Of Her Chubby Bridesmaids, As Another Rejects Chubby Girls by chydii(f): 12:11pm On May 31, 2016
Me wey chubby nko?
Wetin go make me use slim girls for my bridal train?
Re: Lady Shares Pics Of Her Chubby Bridesmaids, As Another Rejects Chubby Girls by Nobody: 12:12pm On May 31, 2016
Women are becoming increasingly USELESS

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Shares Pics Of Her Chubby Bridesmaids, As Another Rejects Chubby Girls by Nobody: 12:12pm On May 31, 2016
Decryptor:

Bro,thats a big lie. You probably don't stay in Lagos. In Lagos,80% of the women have large bum$. Because of the excessive supply, the prices arent on the high side.

1 Like

Re: Lady Shares Pics Of Her Chubby Bridesmaids, As Another Rejects Chubby Girls by Lilimax(f): 12:15pm On May 31, 2016
EVILFOREST:
Women are becoming increasingly USELESS
Why and how? undecided
Re: Lady Shares Pics Of Her Chubby Bridesmaids, As Another Rejects Chubby Girls by Nobody: 12:18pm On May 31, 2016
Aren't we talking about this same thing? You used to like thick girls, which means you once loved them. There are guys who don't mind, there are guys who would continue to love regardless of how hot other shapes seem, there are guys who would think other shapes are hotter after a while, there are guys that would stop liking them. The koko be say there are guys out there who like them like that.

Personally though, I think it is in their best interest to be healthy but who are we to judge. We can't all be slimsmiley

Avalon316:

You should understand that men do not know what they want. They scream that they want thick women and when they see slim chicks,they chase her with their lives.

I used to like thick when but just discovered that all girls are hotter. Who wouldn't love women with well shaped legs,nice and well shaped a$s and not excessive flesh everyone.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Shares Pics Of Her Chubby Bridesmaids, As Another Rejects Chubby Girls by Alyna: 12:20pm On May 31, 2016
Segadem:
Where is the chubby? I only see BAKASI grin grin grin
Exactly!!! not chubby but funny shapes!
Re: Lady Shares Pics Of Her Chubby Bridesmaids, As Another Rejects Chubby Girls by frisky2good(m): 12:20pm On May 31, 2016
This is what bridal trains should look like. grin

2 Likes

Re: Lady Shares Pics Of Her Chubby Bridesmaids, As Another Rejects Chubby Girls by dokunbam(m): 12:26pm On May 31, 2016
Me like chubby girls kiss
Re: Lady Shares Pics Of Her Chubby Bridesmaids, As Another Rejects Chubby Girls by iPopAlomo(m): 12:30pm On May 31, 2016
See booty... see ass... I'm spoiled for choice...
Re: Lady Shares Pics Of Her Chubby Bridesmaids, As Another Rejects Chubby Girls by iPopAlomo(m): 12:31pm On May 31, 2016
This is how a woman should look like... everything set like maths set...

1 Like

Re: Lady Shares Pics Of Her Chubby Bridesmaids, As Another Rejects Chubby Girls by dokunbam(m): 12:39pm On May 31, 2016
Lamor:
Chubby girls Rocks anytime anyday.We gallant,nothing do us.Team#BigBoldBeautiful#

that means I will like you wink
Re: Lady Shares Pics Of Her Chubby Bridesmaids, As Another Rejects Chubby Girls by fembukin(m): 12:44pm On May 31, 2016
Chubby Girls Rules #teamchubbytins

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Woman Caught At A Party, Stealing Celebrant's Gifted Money / Guys Pose For Selfie With Their Dead Friend During His Funeral. Photo / Naki Tetteh Shares Her Traditional Marriage Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.