Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,074 members, 7,957,005 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 03:23 AM

Lady Shares Pics Of Her Chubby Bridesmaids, As Another Rejects Chubby Girls - Events (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Lady Shares Pics Of Her Chubby Bridesmaids, As Another Rejects Chubby Girls (42257 Views)

Photo Of A Nigerian Bride With Her All White Bridesmaids / Bridesmaids Break Down In Tears As Nigerian Bride Says Her Marriage Vow (Photos) / Bride's Ex Shares Pics Of Her Giving Him A Mouth Action At Her Wedding (Pics, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Shares Pics Of Her Chubby Bridesmaids, As Another Rejects Chubby Girls by Akinjnr16: 12:45pm On May 31, 2016
Why are they on slippers ? mtwee no freak! [color=#990000][/color]
Re: Lady Shares Pics Of Her Chubby Bridesmaids, As Another Rejects Chubby Girls by leahcimzil: 12:46pm On May 31, 2016
oyindamola. if yu really wanto keep your husband, keep those bridesmaid away from him
Re: Lady Shares Pics Of Her Chubby Bridesmaids, As Another Rejects Chubby Girls by ameezy(m): 12:53pm On May 31, 2016
LordofNairaland:
Look at those asses, men. They must be softer than pillows. Men, those things are going to be very bouncy. Just the way I like them.
Mah guy grin

Re: Lady Shares Pics Of Her Chubby Bridesmaids, As Another Rejects Chubby Girls by frisky2good(m): 12:54pm On May 31, 2016
I swear, you no fit chop one of this gala finish make you no drink water. grin

fembukin:
Chubby Girls Rules #teamchubbytins
Re: Lady Shares Pics Of Her Chubby Bridesmaids, As Another Rejects Chubby Girls by ameezy(m): 12:54pm On May 31, 2016
LordofNairaland:
Look at those asses, men. They must be softer than pillows. Men, those things are going to be very bouncy. Just the way I like them.
Mah guy grin
Give g
Dat guy a bottle of champagne wink

Re: Lady Shares Pics Of Her Chubby Bridesmaids, As Another Rejects Chubby Girls by Holywizard: 12:55pm On May 31, 2016
johnwizey:
Are you the groom?
I can't marry a prostitute

1 Like

Re: Lady Shares Pics Of Her Chubby Bridesmaids, As Another Rejects Chubby Girls by petchi: 12:59pm On May 31, 2016
How come all the ladies has big butts?
Re: Lady Shares Pics Of Her Chubby Bridesmaids, As Another Rejects Chubby Girls by olatunjithomas(m): 1:13pm On May 31, 2016
classicada:

Admission is Ongoing At The School Of ComeSense...YOU REALLY NEED TO APPLY
no wonder, even your backside Na die, it got me squeezing my pillow.
Re: Lady Shares Pics Of Her Chubby Bridesmaids, As Another Rejects Chubby Girls by Nobody: 1:16pm On May 31, 2016
iPrevail:
Team slim girls from now till eternity.

I got you brother ! There's nothing cool about fat girls! Call them curvy, shapely, big or bold whatever name you give them doesn't change a thing fat girls are fat girls. And no one wants to see a scantily clad fat bird!!! Yurk and triple yurk!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Shares Pics Of Her Chubby Bridesmaids, As Another Rejects Chubby Girls by sam90s(m): 1:44pm On May 31, 2016
Avalon316:
Fish smell.

Even with those deflected bum bums,they never marry. Or are women not supposed to marry when they are young?

Let them take off those clothes and then you will understand that those things are serious packaging.
Cellulite, unnecessary fats deposition in wrong areas, stretch marks etc

Bravo! so how do you feel now?
Important? undecided undecided undecided
Re: Lady Shares Pics Of Her Chubby Bridesmaids, As Another Rejects Chubby Girls by Missmossy(f): 1:50pm On May 31, 2016
O.M.G!!! This is what we are talking about grin grin

Pretty ladies, some are really fat though.

1 Like

Re: Lady Shares Pics Of Her Chubby Bridesmaids, As Another Rejects Chubby Girls by deaconbiggy(m): 2:01pm On May 31, 2016
sombori should tell me that these girls are married not single....hehehehehe if not, i dont see this marriage lasting. grin shocked
Re: Lady Shares Pics Of Her Chubby Bridesmaids, As Another Rejects Chubby Girls by kechywillz(m): 2:27pm On May 31, 2016
Lekwa Ukwu. Na those types i dey like
Re: Lady Shares Pics Of Her Chubby Bridesmaids, As Another Rejects Chubby Girls by Blessograo(f): 2:43pm On May 31, 2016
i'm not slim, skinny nor fat i'm talking for those you call fat, if you don't like them, then suck it up or you open a gym for them and make it free. skinny is sophisticated or flexible, slim is sexy, chubby is cute and fat can be worked on and Obese are the one that have the problem and they didn't ask for it and besides the ones you call fat or chubby mostly have great voices
DLondonboiy:

wow..how person go slim like guinea worm in the first place.. Lol..
I feel your pain...I swear I do.
Re: Lady Shares Pics Of Her Chubby Bridesmaids, As Another Rejects Chubby Girls by iPrevail(m): 2:43pm On May 31, 2016
lestat:

I got you brother ! There's nothing cool about fat girls! Call them curvy, shapely, big or bold whatever name you give them doesn't change a thing fat girls are fat girls. And no one wants to see a scantily clad fat bird!!! Yurk and triple yurk!

Bro.. Yor wicked! cheesy ...But that's the truth! angry

1 Like

Re: Lady Shares Pics Of Her Chubby Bridesmaids, As Another Rejects Chubby Girls by JhyMedex: 4:09pm On May 31, 2016
obontami:

Guy take am easy Oooo no go dey use this picture masturbate Oooo grin
WARIS DIS NW?. Guy behave... Stop disgracing ursef n all D gud guys on dis Forum... Tanx
Re: Lady Shares Pics Of Her Chubby Bridesmaids, As Another Rejects Chubby Girls by obontami: 5:23pm On May 31, 2016
JhyMedex:
WARIS DIS NW?. Guy behave... Stop disgracing ursef n all D gud guys on dis Forum... Tanx
Guy have sense na The person I'm even referring to know its just mere joke Why the fccck are you using paracetamol for another man's headache
Keep disgracing urself in ur voice
Re: Lady Shares Pics Of Her Chubby Bridesmaids, As Another Rejects Chubby Girls by UIA04(f): 5:34pm On May 31, 2016
classicada:

Admission is Ongoing At The School Of ComeSense...YOU REALLY NEED TO APPLY
Nice body, (no homo)

That's if the ass isn't padded sha
Re: Lady Shares Pics Of Her Chubby Bridesmaids, As Another Rejects Chubby Girls by jojosweet(f): 5:53pm On May 31, 2016
Blessograo:
you have no right whatsoever to compare fat or chubby ladies to goat, you can as well keep that in your mind, nobody wish to be fat and it's not their fault. some are due to genetic factors, too much food is not the only thing that makes people fat, if someone says you are slim as guinea worm or say you are too bony or they can feel your bones on their skin how will you feel about that; people don't wish to be fat nor wish to be skinny so mind your words to those the "fat" may concern.
*to those the fat may concern*cant stop laffin at that. Also goat no fat now u for use elephant.it show how little mind the earlier poster must be.

1 Like

Re: Lady Shares Pics Of Her Chubby Bridesmaids, As Another Rejects Chubby Girls by koboko69: 6:52pm On May 31, 2016
vague:
Did she choose them according to bum bum size? grin
Re: Lady Shares Pics Of Her Chubby Bridesmaids, As Another Rejects Chubby Girls by Decryptor(m): 7:43pm On May 31, 2016
Avalon316:

Bro,thats a big lie. You probably don't stay in Lagos. In Lagos,80% of the women have large bum$. Because of the excessive supply, the prices arent on the high side.

Oh...my bro pardon me. I live in Abuja. I can believe you because the population ratio of women to men is like 3:1 in Lagos. But in Abuja, na politicians and big boys dey ride babes with big nyash
Re: Lady Shares Pics Of Her Chubby Bridesmaids, As Another Rejects Chubby Girls by JuanDeDios: 8:42pm On May 31, 2016
DLondonboiy:
make dem dey chop anyhow na

na so one female nairalander talk say she dey chop EBA this early morning....why them no go fat like goat??

mtcheew
Lol. But who told you morning EBA makes one fat?
Re: Lady Shares Pics Of Her Chubby Bridesmaids, As Another Rejects Chubby Girls by Votukpa(m): 9:46pm On May 31, 2016
When will these naija women work on their stomachs towards flatness. Those asses though... Uncover them for horror movies.
Re: Lady Shares Pics Of Her Chubby Bridesmaids, As Another Rejects Chubby Girls by tayadof9ja(m): 10:45pm On May 31, 2016
Avalon316:
Fish smell.

Even with those deflected bum bums,they never marry. Or are women not supposed to marry when they are young?

Let them take off those clothes and then you will understand that those things are serious packaging.
Cellulite, unnecessary fats deposition in wrong areas, stretch marks etc
lolzzz bad belle...na true sha but baba why u dey spoil dia market na
Re: Lady Shares Pics Of Her Chubby Bridesmaids, As Another Rejects Chubby Girls by 1miccza: 1:04pm On Jun 01, 2016
Seriously praying #andleadusnotintotemptation

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Two Ghanaian Sisters Marry On The Same Day [PICS] / Abuja All White Pool Party 2020 In Pictures (Video) / Sick Man Weds His Wife On Sick Bed In Hospital (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.