Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,671 members, 7,809,537 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:59 AM

A Married Woman Is Dying 2 Date Me At Nysc Camp! - NYSC (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / A Married Woman Is Dying 2 Date Me At Nysc Camp! (10721 Views)

6 Kinds Of Persons You Will Meet At NYSC Camp / The Romantic Proposal At NYSC Camp By Two Lovely People / What Is This Old Woman Doing At NYSC Camp? (see Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Married Woman Is Dying 2 Date Me At Nysc Camp! by ayobase(m): 2:36pm On Aug 24, 2009
U better flee from every apperance
of the devil, this aint even appearance,
but happening already.
So my brother, u can disappear if u can.
Re: A Married Woman Is Dying 2 Date Me At Nysc Camp! by aieromon(m): 2:37pm On Aug 24, 2009
Guy,i just finished stream 1 Katsina and this same thing happened to me,,,,,from different girls.i couldn't care whether they were married or not cos' there was an aboki who was sellin' rings on camp and he made a fortune off it.
My advise-behave like a jew man.it will repel whatever attraction there exists.usin' my gf's picture as my wallpaper and screensaver did not work cos' these women also had their bf/fiance/husband pictures on their phones.they will even call them in your presence.
Another thing-make sure she doesn't work your primary assignment for you-they go behind your back to lobby for you and tell the nysc officers that you're a couple.i was dry for 21days.surely yours is less.just focus on the repercussions to your existin' relationship and call her at least everyday so she can soothe your nerves.hope to hear good news from you tomorrow when you commout dat sodom and gomorrah of a camp.
I will NEVER lose!
Re: A Married Woman Is Dying 2 Date Me At Nysc Camp! by showbobo(m): 2:42pm On Aug 24, 2009
Tell her you're HIV+. . . it works like magic smiley
Re: A Married Woman Is Dying 2 Date Me At Nysc Camp! by abhosts(m): 2:51pm On Aug 24, 2009
aieromon:

Guy,i just finished stream 1 Katsina and this same thing happened to me,,,,,from different girls.i couldn't care whether they were married or not cos' there was an aboki who was sellin' rings on camp and he made a fortune off it.
My advise-behave like a jew man.it will repel whatever attraction there exists.usin' my gf's picture as my wallpaper and screensaver did not work cos' these women also had their bf/fiance/husband pictures on their phones.they will even call them in your presence.
Another thing-make sure she doesn't work your primary assignment for you-they go behind your back to lobby for you  and  tell the nysc officers that you're a couple.i was dry for 21days.surely yours is less.just focus on the repercussions to your existin' relationship and call her at least everyday so she can soothe your nerves.hope to hear good news from you tomorrow when you commout dat sodom and gomorrah of a camp.
I will NEVER lose!

Well Said.
Re: A Married Woman Is Dying 2 Date Me At Nysc Camp! by Eboneym2: 3:00pm On Aug 24, 2009
Bros.what that lady wants from you could be very dangerous,i dont know if you are a muslem,if yes you can use the fasting as an escuse to get through with orientation so you can run from her close company.if you are a christian tell her you are observing some prayer section too that you will play along after the camp.
Re: A Married Woman Is Dying 2 Date Me At Nysc Camp! by abiola4: 3:25pm On Aug 24, 2009
Pally u know wot u av in mind,so stop pulling our legs. shocked shocked shocked
Re: A Married Woman Is Dying 2 Date Me At Nysc Camp! by osbar67: 3:43pm On Aug 24, 2009
Just assumes you are married and another guy is doing that to your wife,that alone should keep you away 4rm her till after camp when the gist of fun she heard about camp before coming is clear from her head and she's back to her senses.cos she'l surely regain her sanity after then.
Re: A Married Woman Is Dying 2 Date Me At Nysc Camp! by Nezan(m): 3:46pm On Aug 24, 2009
I hardly believe you, seems you have something going for this woman,,,,,,,there is no way a grown up can not know how to discourage an unfaithful wife from coming near him. Better run away from this woman,,,,,,,,,,fast  angry
Re: A Married Woman Is Dying 2 Date Me At Nysc Camp! by candyshore: 3:52pm On Aug 24, 2009
as everyonehas said run dont even think about it. she is devil possessed
Re: A Married Woman Is Dying 2 Date Me At Nysc Camp! by galatico(m): 3:56pm On Aug 24, 2009
Keep away from her!!!
Re: A Married Woman Is Dying 2 Date Me At Nysc Camp! by mayrho(m): 4:06pm On Aug 24, 2009
2 choices
1. chop clean mouth
2. run 4 your life
if I were you i'd take 2
easy does it
Re: A Married Woman Is Dying 2 Date Me At Nysc Camp! by DaudaAbu(m): 4:12pm On Aug 24, 2009
Be sure kpe she no influence ur posting oohhhhhhhhhh!!

All dis one wey we dey talk small small so, she fit go influence make dem carry the 2 of u to same ministry come they stay same lodge.

shocked shocked shocked
Re: A Married Woman Is Dying 2 Date Me At Nysc Camp! by Nnabuchic: 4:19pm On Aug 24, 2009
WOULD U READ THIS MR CONVEY, u really av some thouts on dating or having her for a moments cos i see ur mind rings to it. but do this cos it might sound stupid tell ur lovely girl friend about it, hear from her and see how things works, iam experienced
Re: A Married Woman Is Dying 2 Date Me At Nysc Camp! by Amjustme: 4:27pm On Aug 24, 2009
A wise woman said,'Everyman born of a woman knows what the right thing is'.

Honestly? You already have ur solution cos guys r guys. They have anything they want 2 have and dump everything they dont want to have BUT it depends on who THE LORD of ur life is; JESUS IS MY LORD and i know exactly who il obey if am you.
Re: A Married Woman Is Dying 2 Date Me At Nysc Camp! by Nobody: 4:39pm On Aug 24, 2009
kunmibola,

ol boy, why you dey slack now?

why u dey fall my hand now?

you no dey represent well o.

Abeg make you chop the woman clean mouth,

Abi you be firewood?

you no one taste another soup?
Re: A Married Woman Is Dying 2 Date Me At Nysc Camp! by Olisa4all: 6:44pm On Aug 24, 2009
Sadly its a nation wide thing i guess,in Adamawa camp dere're loads of girls,Sry women who took off deir weddin rings jst to do da same,sadly though MOST got wat dey wanted
Re: A Married Woman Is Dying 2 Date Me At Nysc Camp! by mrperfect(m): 6:50pm On Aug 24, 2009
Oboy! you have been hearing RUN RUN, where are you now, are you still there?

2 Likes

Re: A Married Woman Is Dying 2 Date Me At Nysc Camp! by rickie4us(m): 7:12pm On Aug 24, 2009
well, the choice is yours , what does she really want? she just wants sex or wants to dump her husband for you?
do you like her? be honest ,
give her the real thing and she may not even want you again , abi the thing no dey work?
Re: A Married Woman Is Dying 2 Date Me At Nysc Camp! by rickie4us(m): 7:13pm On Aug 24, 2009
well, the choice is yours , what does she really want? she just wants sex or wants to dump her husband for you?
do you like her? be honest ,
give her the real thing and she may not even want you again , abi the thing no dey work?
Re: A Married Woman Is Dying 2 Date Me At Nysc Camp! by azian(m): 7:29pm On Aug 24, 2009
why are you wasting time? gi am one round and the rest is history. forget all this talk about people putting charms on their partners, na propaganda so boyz no go enjoy life. but on a serious note[b] MAKE SURE SAY DEM NO CATCH YOU O![/b] e no worth am to kick u out of camp
Re: A Married Woman Is Dying 2 Date Me At Nysc Camp! by Nellyb(f): 8:37pm On Aug 24, 2009
Its gud 2 know u r not d type 2 easily jump 2 such invitation. Ignore her cos d whole thing will end immediatly after 21 days. More of such pple will still come ur way. Just keep saying no. Faithfulness has its reward. God's grace bro.
Re: A Married Woman Is Dying 2 Date Me At Nysc Camp! by oshyno(m): 8:55pm On Aug 24, 2009
waaaaat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! oga run pass Usain Bolt ooo!. heeeh. like my place where we have "nso-ala" if u touch a married woman, your pendulum will swell-up(Ibi) such that u wont be able to work again. Tell her u have "Omenala" in your village.I don talk finish
Re: A Married Woman Is Dying 2 Date Me At Nysc Camp! by MUZBO(m): 9:28pm On Aug 24, 2009
Since you say she's married, I'm guessing she is from Enugu state(her husband's state), if not she'll be trying to re-deploy so you just have days to hold out. From her desperation to land you, her husband fit don put mugu magun on her and she want make you become the mugu wey go remove the magun. Watch out guy!
Re: A Married Woman Is Dying 2 Date Me At Nysc Camp! by kunmibola(m): 9:52pm On Aug 24, 2009
Guys thank u 4 d advice bt my fear now is dt i don't know if she has nt influenced my posting. She was tellin me ds evenin dt one of her 'aristos' staying at Abuja has influenced hers. I was hapi wen she told me bt she restated that she's nt goin to give me any chance 2 date any other lady. I called my gf and after d call she told me i was just foolin myself. Guys help cos im in deep shit.
Re: A Married Woman Is Dying 2 Date Me At Nysc Camp! by Nobody: 10:23pm On Aug 24, 2009
You will eventually get what you deserve if you don't sit up and act like an Adult.
Re: A Married Woman Is Dying 2 Date Me At Nysc Camp! by SeanT21(f): 10:41pm On Aug 24, 2009
What advice do U need??

She is a married woman. "Married" is the code word!!
Re: A Married Woman Is Dying 2 Date Me At Nysc Camp! by donciccio: 10:53pm On Aug 24, 2009
mobuch:

kunmibola,

ol boy, why you dey slack now?

why u dey fall my hand now?

you no dey represent well o.

Abeg make you chop the woman clean mouth,

Abi you be firewood?

you no one taste another soup?

@mobuch i belive u die.
@kunmibola u dey eff up.
wire d bitch front & back all join the parade.
corpers WEE, WAA, oooo!!!
Re: A Married Woman Is Dying 2 Date Me At Nysc Camp! by mbulela: 12:55am On Aug 25, 2009
another reason why NYSC should be scrapped.
this happens every year and will always continue.
years back, during my time, a married woman was got being screwed by a male corper in the bush after parade one evening.
imagine the embarrasment.
Re: A Married Woman Is Dying 2 Date Me At Nysc Camp! by heroes1983(m): 7:13am On Aug 25, 2009
just tell her you are castrated
Re: A Married Woman Is Dying 2 Date Me At Nysc Camp! by Nobody: 8:00am On Aug 25, 2009
@kunmibola

this thing happened to me when i also was serving, and in this case it was a married lady from ogun state.
not to mention that she is frm a tribe particularly known for magun.she was extremely beautiful and tempting.
guy,i didnt need anybody"s counsel on wat to do.
i shagged her front and back in the bush, we also did in a hotel the day we passed out.

And today its just one of my past sex xcapades,as am still alive and doing well.

So guy, if u dey fear, just go and read psalm 100 and 121 for journey mercies and then get down to work.
Na me tell u, the thing dey work.

you will go in , conquer and return alive.
Re: A Married Woman Is Dying 2 Date Me At Nysc Camp! by eesaah(m): 9:03am On Aug 25, 2009
mobuch:

@kunmibola

this thing happened to me when i also was serving, and in this case it was a married lady from ogun state.
not to mention that she is frm a tribe particularly known for magun.she was extremely beautiful and tempting.
guy,i didnt need anybody"s counsel on wat to do.
i shagged her front and back in the bush, we also did in a hotel the day we passed out.

And today its just one of my past sex xcapades,as am still alive and doing well.

So guy, if u dey fear, just go and read psalm 100 and 121 for journey mercies and then get down to work.
Na me tell u, the thing dey work.

you will go in , conquer and return alive.

and someone is proud he did all dis! shocked
Re: A Married Woman Is Dying 2 Date Me At Nysc Camp! by Positivity(m): 9:38am On Aug 25, 2009
@Poster,
Are u sure u rili want this lady out of ur way? Very simple. Take her to Mammy Mkt any convenient day late before light out. Speak some romantic words carefully into her ears. Tell her how much u feel for her despite that she' married, then end the conversation by tellin her that u like her as a friend but quite unfortunate that u can not go beyond that because u just tested HIV positive, and she should please don't let anyone know because of stigmatisation, But me poster, she won't even touch ur uniform any longer talkless of greetin u on parade ground, grin grin

shocked shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Robbery At FCT NYSC Camp: We're To Discipline Not Protect Corpers; Soldiers / MCAN - Muslim Corpers' Association Of Nigeria At A Glance / NYSC Empowers Field Officers With Motorcycle In Ondo State [photos]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.