Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,939 members, 7,821,284 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:55 AM

A Married Woman Is Dying 2 Date Me At Nysc Camp! - NYSC (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / A Married Woman Is Dying 2 Date Me At Nysc Camp! (10730 Views)

6 Kinds Of Persons You Will Meet At NYSC Camp / The Romantic Proposal At NYSC Camp By Two Lovely People / What Is This Old Woman Doing At NYSC Camp? (see Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Married Woman Is Dying 2 Date Me At Nysc Camp! by chifum: 3:45am On Aug 28, 2009
my dear mr nysc , some times men like u knows the answers to their problems and just feel like discussing it , it is very good 2 discourse it publicly but not to asked for opinions cos u know the answers. now listen
if u tell me u have won her seriously, i dnt beliv u, becos u know the implications, u know wht it takes u to get to that place? many people hav been trying to get there but could not and now u have finally reach there and u want a married woman to ruin ur life.
my fellow posters have given u their opinions, some said u should take a around while some said u should not, tell me wht is the answer?? flee, run, avoild, fake h.i.v result, look 4 her husband phone num, claim ur fasting and what
call her politly and won her seriously if u love ur self , u dont won such devilish woman and smile,or hang around her.won her seriously and i mean seriously but my spirit tells me u r trying not to hurt her feelings,dnt forget befor u brought this issues to puplic is really given u sleepless night , but beliv me she is got know feelings, ur on ur own
Re: A Married Woman Is Dying 2 Date Me At Nysc Camp! by kunmibola(m): 11:51am On Aug 28, 2009
@chifum,
thank u 4 d advice. Its realli apreciated.
Re: A Married Woman Is Dying 2 Date Me At Nysc Camp! by ogbongzky(m): 7:00pm On Aug 28, 2009
U no get wahala nw, jst ask her is she go dey pay extra ALLOWEE for d services, notin do u na, ALL NA SERVICE oooo
Re: A Married Woman Is Dying 2 Date Me At Nysc Camp! by kunmibola(m): 7:04pm On Aug 28, 2009
@ogbongzky,
brosie na so! Service 2 humanity,abi?
Re: A Married Woman Is Dying 2 Date Me At Nysc Camp! by guseman(m): 2:09am On Aug 29, 2009
@kunmibola
Sebi i told you your babe will not beleive you are not guity as charged. Why are you losing at both ends? Had it been it is possible to carry over NYSC, o boy, I will be the first to re-apply cos I miss so many babial cruz, lol. I didnt say say you sud turn to something else o, but enjoy while the offer last

Let me share a secret with you, do you know that girls in my work Plaza were thinking I was not man enough cos i dont look at them twice but towards the end of NYSC, I did one little trick for them to know that I am really a graduate and from one ogbologbo sch was where i was trained(but na only me know say na film i do for them)

Let me tell you another kasala, my oga for office impreginated on Lt. Colnel daughter for army, where the girls mother came to the office.Do you know that my oga ran away, na me dem catch, but while dragging me, i told the woman wetin be my own?say i be corper, na so dem leave me, if not.olopaaaaaaaaaaaa oooooooooo.LOl.

My eyes see for Jos, so guy i blamed myself say i didnt commit, i for commit, all is story sha now. So do or no do! Your babe np believe u na, so do, i support. but if you go over do, OYO lo wa o. Spend your time and Alawi wisely.

I attended one party, for one village, inside river, (pool) OMG, it was gashhhh, but i discover dat same week we wre passing out, infact a day to our POP, lol
Re: A Married Woman Is Dying 2 Date Me At Nysc Camp! by Olayinkaoj(m): 2:42pm On Aug 29, 2009
Well do as your mind tells you
Re: A Married Woman Is Dying 2 Date Me At Nysc Camp! by datingscop: 2:58pm On Aug 29, 2009
You can get tips on getting her, Visit: www.ursexcolors..com
Re: A Married Woman Is Dying 2 Date Me At Nysc Camp! by kunmibola(m): 9:01am On Aug 30, 2009
Honestly guys,im in a deep shit bt i won't be able 2 gist u guys when i get back frm church!
Re: A Married Woman Is Dying 2 Date Me At Nysc Camp! by Nobody: 8:39pm On Aug 30, 2009
seriously i do not think you should worry yourself. but becareful though. you are a badass guy but i like you so mind that this does not put in your girl's bad books. she might do sumtn really bad to get back at you.
Re: A Married Woman Is Dying 2 Date Me At Nysc Camp! by chordilya(f): 6:32pm On Aug 05, 2010
GUY U MUST B SOOO CUTE infact I am tripping already, may be you should warn her to leave you and if she doesnt, report her to her husband with a ver sound evidence (like record one of your conversations with her)[color=#770077][/color]
Re: A Married Woman Is Dying 2 Date Me At Nysc Camp! by InesQor(m): 10:58pm On Aug 05, 2010
@OP: Bros I feel your pain. A girl who was about to get married almost ra[b]p[/b]ed me during NYSC.  lipsrsealed She told me she was crazy about me, yet she was preparing to marry the other guy. Na wa. I asked myself later why I even went to her room. I simple vanished from her life until I hear say she don born, and was very busy with the child. cheesy
Re: A Married Woman Is Dying 2 Date Me At Nysc Camp! by Omolola1(f): 11:01pm On Aug 05, 2010
ignore her totally ~
Re: A Married Woman Is Dying 2 Date Me At Nysc Camp! by 1105(f): 11:40pm On Aug 05, 2010
^^
baby Jenibayo wants 2 cause wahala o! grin grin
Re: A Married Woman Is Dying 2 Date Me At Nysc Camp! by dboss4life: 3:48pm On Aug 06, 2010
Guy u are a complete mugu, imagine woman dey open toto for u, u dey run , u sure say u dey normal, if na me i go Bleep her well, well then immediately after d orientation i will cut off every communication with her. d woman just wan make u warm am up small body no be wood. afterall na for just 2 weeks so guy make u cool down chop ur toto. no be everybody get this kind luck we u get na him u wan miss am.

No be u be d first person to Bleep person wife and u no go be the last so guy make u download the stuff for her, she needs u. morover both ur girlfriend and her husband are not on d orientation camp to see what is happening so my guy lick her up.
Re: A Married Woman Is Dying 2 Date Me At Nysc Camp! by shalewabab(f): 12:18pm On Aug 13, 2010
I will advice u to run very fast and never look back, because ur future is too bright than that.TAKE HEED !!!!!!!!!!!! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: A Married Woman Is Dying 2 Date Me At Nysc Camp! by Osama10(m): 3:03am On Aug 14, 2010
Guy run like a mad man from that evil woman.
Re: A Married Woman Is Dying 2 Date Me At Nysc Camp! by Nobody: 4:51pm On Aug 14, 2010
This thread is over a year old. At this point, my guy has bleeped the woman already, or ran away like most people adviced.
So no further comments are neccessary,except if the OP has some new developments for us grin
Re: A Married Woman Is Dying 2 Date Me At Nysc Camp! by kunmibola(m): 1:41pm On Aug 16, 2010
@wavemasta,
Thak you very much for bringing me into this because I have already made up my mind not to pass any comments on this issue again. Anyways, there were developments and I will give you guys the gists later.
Thanks.
Re: A Married Woman Is Dying 2 Date Me At Nysc Camp! by Dawgpound: 2:28pm On Aug 16, 2010
Just give her what she wants. cool
Re: A Married Woman Is Dying 2 Date Me At Nysc Camp! by donobi(m): 7:51pm On Aug 16, 2010
guy Bleep the day light out of her. a lady did that to me while i was in camp, i bleeped the shit out of her and nothing happened. she even help me secured a job in one of financial institutions in this country through her husband connection.
we are no longer togethr but i which to Bleep her again whenever i see her, she is too good.
Re: A Married Woman Is Dying 2 Date Me At Nysc Camp! by dokkyelele(f): 3:23pm On Sep 08, 2011
Ma frnd, she is tryin to date u, she want to collect some of your glory, and give u some of her ETIOLOGY AND AETIOLOGY cause, u can bet me.
Dont try ignore her she can fource you or turn u over d fence n u wil blame urself.
I wud advise u report to ur camp director, state cordinator, camp officer or d camp comandant as sumone has advised.
I workserved with NYSC in Ebonyi, l knw watsup, n l have seen many frm all d innocent children dat are sent frm divers of places.
Act fast, even now as u r readin dis.
Re: A Married Woman Is Dying 2 Date Me At Nysc Camp! by teebaba78: 3:38pm On Sep 08, 2011
just tell her you are HIV positive
Re: A Married Woman Is Dying 2 Date Me At Nysc Camp! by suyamasta(m): 8:56pm On Nov 01, 2014
kunmibola:
Hi Guys,
Mr. Controversy is at it again. I am presently at the NYSC Orientation camp at Enugu state and there is this lady in my platoon. She has been trying to attach herself to me since when she featured in one of the dramas i directed. I alwaz try 2 avoid when i have d slightest opportunity. Few days ago, we were 2geda at one of d camp functions and she grabbed the opportunity 2 tell me that she likes me even though she is married. I tried sincerely 2 discourage her by tellin her that am also engaged. At times, i tried callin my gf on fone probably dt wld discourage her bt yet she remains undisturbed. She calls and sends sms on many occasions. What else do i do 2 run away frm ds devil of a woman? I even humiliated her in public 2day bt i was surprised when she sent me a msg tellin me she's desperate 2 have me. I am nt ready 4 any rlatnship cos im seriously in lv wt my gf(abeni). Pls, i nid ur advice.
hmmmmmmmm so how dis story take end

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Adamawa B15 Stream ii (2) Lets Meet Here / NYSC Empowers Field Officers With Motorcycle In Ondo State [photos] / FG To Pay NYSC Members' Delayed Allowance On Friday - Min Abdullahi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.