Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,643 members, 7,809,420 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:17 AM

Kwara University Produces 23 First Class Graduates - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Kwara University Produces 23 First Class Graduates (13405 Views)

Afe Babalola University Produces 83 First Class Graduates At 5th Convocation / Where Are Our First-class Graduates And Professors? / How We Attained Academic Excellence - By 10 First Class Graduates (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kwara University Produces 23 First Class Graduates by Nobody: 3:35pm On May 31, 2016
No fewer than 23 students of Kwara State University, Malete, will be graduating with first class degrees on Saturday.

The university will be graduating a total of 1,099 students during its fourth convocation.

The vice- chancellor of KWASU, Prof. Abdul Rasheed Na’Allah, who spoke at a pre-convocation press conference in Malete on Tuesday, said that the gesture was due to the quality of education being given to the students of the institution.

According to him, “The management of the institution was excited over the number of students that bagged first class degrees this session”.

He added: “We have 23 first class. This is over 100 percent of what we had last year. This is an exceptional performance and it shows that our students and staff are committed to academic excellence.”

He said the university has strenghtened its entrepreneurship and undergraduate research units in line with its mission of producing employment creators and not job seekers.

“In the next one year, we will be planning a journal for undergraduate researchers to share our ideas with the whole World.

http://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2016/05/31/kwara-varsity-produces-23-first-class-graduates/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kwara University Produces 23 First Class Graduates by hemartins(m): 4:17pm On May 31, 2016
The way state Universities are producing first class these days is fantasticaly amazing.
When federal Universities take pride for not having much first class.
A second class upper in Industrial Mathematics from Uniben to me is a first class in any state University.
My Bet.

10 Likes

Re: Kwara University Produces 23 First Class Graduates by vizkiz: 4:18pm On May 31, 2016
ok, one MUG each for them all grin

Welcome to the real world fellas and take a piece of advice from me, Don't let the "first class mentality get to your head better get involved and used your" first class brain". Because we are currently in the economy of "who first class epp" grin grin

Loads of jobless first class graduates are riding bikes in lagos...while some come to nairaland and shout "wailers" "zombies" grin

7 Likes

Re: Kwara University Produces 23 First Class Graduates by dannytoe(m): 4:19pm On May 31, 2016
Welcome to the destroyed economy, buhari has prepared for you!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kwara University Produces 23 First Class Graduates by xubson: 4:20pm On May 31, 2016
Re: Kwara University Produces 23 First Class Graduates by johnkay1(m): 4:20pm On May 31, 2016
kwasu is semi private school, where u pay for everything. May be those students were financially buoyant enough to pay for that result.

4 Likes

Re: Kwara University Produces 23 First Class Graduates by Mikehell(m): 4:20pm On May 31, 2016
cool cool cool cool cool
Re: Kwara University Produces 23 First Class Graduates by davedpo(m): 4:21pm On May 31, 2016
OK gud for em
Re: Kwara University Produces 23 First Class Graduates by jamalnation(m): 4:21pm On May 31, 2016
How e take consine me.
Re: Kwara University Produces 23 First Class Graduates by kingphilip(m): 4:22pm On May 31, 2016
And some schools can't even produce one..

Well it's a thing of determination, hardwork and persistence because there'll always be challenges and it's only those who have the inner willpower to overcome that'll scale through..

Forseeing it and dreaming about this is an initial step but not the core step.. Study hard play little and you'll surely hit the jackpot

Forget lecturers stories that bring people down.. Most students use that as an escape route for failing but the serious minded ones also get it right most times

Congratulations to all of them
Re: Kwara University Produces 23 First Class Graduates by dheolexaone(f): 4:22pm On May 31, 2016
Congrats to them plus favour market for us all.
Follow @dheolexaone on Instagram.
Re: Kwara University Produces 23 First Class Graduates by Keketu(m): 4:22pm On May 31, 2016
keketu
Re: Kwara University Produces 23 First Class Graduates by Nobody: 4:23pm On May 31, 2016
Another JOBLESS graduates in Making... Nigeria... Welcome to Labour Markets..
Re: Kwara University Produces 23 First Class Graduates by dheolexaone(f): 4:24pm On May 31, 2016
Congrats to them plus favour market for us all.
Follow @dheolexaone on Instagram.
Re: Kwara University Produces 23 First Class Graduates by deebsman1(m): 4:25pm On May 31, 2016
See venom from a nonentity, you pipu go just open ur mouth w/out thinking through

ONYE_ARA

johnkay1:
kwasu is semi private school, where u pay for everything. May be those students were financially buoyant enough to pay for that result.

2 Likes

Re: Kwara University Produces 23 First Class Graduates by nurez305(m): 4:25pm On May 31, 2016
Hmmmmn
Re: Kwara University Produces 23 First Class Graduates by Kingzy4pep(m): 4:30pm On May 31, 2016
hemartins:
The way state Universities are producing first class these days is fantasticaly amazing.
A second class upper in Industrial Mathematics from Uniben to me is a first class in any state University.
My Bet.

Rubbish.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kwara University Produces 23 First Class Graduates by reemix123(m): 4:31pm On May 31, 2016
vargasvictory:

http://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2016/05/31/kwara-varsity-produces-23-first-class-graduates/

In 2 weeks they will be carrying "Give me a job" placard on the street. Welcome to Change
Re: Kwara University Produces 23 First Class Graduates by micronut(m): 4:32pm On May 31, 2016
johnkay1:
This comment shows you don't have an idea of what you are saying, did you read the part where the VC said, this year performance is 100% of those in the past Meaning only 2 to 3 first class was recorded last year. Kwasu is one hell of a school, they fail them like anything, because of the fast academic calendar.. I can say that those First class dudes can compete favourably any where in the world. It's from their postgraduate studies they would Begin to show the world what they can do better with better facilities and conducive learning environment which is what most state universities are lacking... Your comment above is wrong bro.

6 Likes

Re: Kwara University Produces 23 First Class Graduates by CHISOMPHILIP(m): 4:34pm On May 31, 2016
Come to #FedPolyOKO #AtaniCampus and see where the whole class of #Maths/Stat are bagging distinction

1 Like

Re: Kwara University Produces 23 First Class Graduates by MadCow1: 4:34pm On May 31, 2016
23 First Class.. grin grin grin grin

UNIBEN, come see una fellow useless University o!! grin
Re: Kwara University Produces 23 First Class Graduates by bluewles33: 4:39pm On May 31, 2016
Kk
Re: Kwara University Produces 23 First Class Graduates by bluewles33: 4:40pm On May 31, 2016
First class or First card?
Re: Kwara University Produces 23 First Class Graduates by johnkay1(m): 4:48pm On May 31, 2016
deebsman1:
See venom from a nonentity, you pipu go just open ur mouth w/out thinking through

ONYE_ARA

... You can remove deebsppopotamus from mud but you can't remove mud from deebsppopotamus. You need help from Yabaleft
Re: Kwara University Produces 23 First Class Graduates by femi4: 4:51pm On May 31, 2016
hemartins:
My Bet.

You didn't teach well
You didn't give enough tutorials
Lecture theatres are not conducive
No light, water and other basic amenities

Tell me why first class in your school no go dey few

3 Likes

Re: Kwara University Produces 23 First Class Graduates by Nobody: 4:55pm On May 31, 2016
lol... Nigga sound pained!''''' it's obvious you graduated with a 3rd class that is why you are this Jealous..... the school you graduated from doesn't matter! what matters is the individual!.. for your info i went to a Federal University....
hemartins:
My Bet.

2 Likes

Re: Kwara University Produces 23 First Class Graduates by johnkay1(m): 4:55pm On May 31, 2016
micronut:
This comment shows you don't have an idea of what you are saying, did you read the part where the VC said, this year performance is 100% of those in the past Meaning only 2 to 3 first class was recorded last year. Kwasu is one hell of a school, they fail them like anything, because of the fast academic calendar.. I can say that those First class dudes can compete favourably any where in the world. It's from their postgraduate studies they would Begin to show the world what they can do better with better facilities and conducive learning environment which is what most state universities are lacking... Your comment above is wrong bro.
... How many of them that graduated in the past with first class were able to pull the string at master level?. Any school that is paying abnormal school fees both private and Government schools are under obligation to pamper their students.
Re: Kwara University Produces 23 First Class Graduates by win3k: 4:56pm On May 31, 2016
1st class theory graduate that cannot do any practical stuff or innovate anything.

Don't worry a chinese 19 year old with no degree will end up being their boss.

2 Likes

Re: Kwara University Produces 23 First Class Graduates by hemartins(m): 5:03pm On May 31, 2016
giftadene:
lol... Nigga sound pained!''''' it's obvious you graduated with a 3rd class that is why you are this Jealous..... the school you graduated from doesn't matter! what matters is the individual!.. for your info i went to a Federal University....

LOL.
I'm not jealous. I know what I faced before graduation.
For your info, I graduated with a 2:1 If thats what you want to know.
Re: Kwara University Produces 23 First Class Graduates by micronut(m): 5:06pm On May 31, 2016
johnkay1:
... How many of them that graduated in the past with first class were able to pull the string at master level?. Any school that is paying abnormal school fees both private and Government schools are under obligation to pamper their students.
No government school would pamper children. How many of them that graduated with first class do you knw??. If you care to know about where they are now, mail me.
Re: Kwara University Produces 23 First Class Graduates by micronut(m): 5:09pm On May 31, 2016
win3k:
1st class theory graduate that cannot do any practical stuff or innovate anything.

Don't worry a chinese 19 year old with no degree will end up being their boss.

Sign of an academically frustrated graduate...

1 Like

Re: Kwara University Produces 23 First Class Graduates by TOBIeee68(m): 5:12pm On May 31, 2016
kwasu do graduate wit 3.5cgpa first class any kwasu student can testify whr federal uni do graduate wit 4.5cgpa wit stresse

(1) (2) (Reply)

Does G.C.E Result Expire? / ###dp* Teachers Day Dp For Whatsapp, Profile Pics, HD Images / Delta State Closes All Public And Private Primary And Secondary Schools

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.