Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,186 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:31 AM

Wike: I Inherited The Worst Govt From Amaechi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike: I Inherited The Worst Govt From Amaechi (535 Views)

Wike: I Will Run For Second Term On One Condition / Wike: "I Will Release Video Of Police Commissioner Plotting To Rig Elections" / Eberechi Suzzette Wike: "I Belong To The Kitchen, I Also Belong To Court Room" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wike: I Inherited The Worst Govt From Amaechi by treasure2: 4:12pm On May 31, 2016
Wike: I inherited the worst govt from Amaechi

Rivers State Governor, Mr. Nyesom Wike, has said that he inherited the worst government in the history of the state from his predecessor and current Minister of Transport, Chibuike Amaechi.

Speaking yesterday at a stakeholders Town Hall Meeting held at the Obi Wali Conference Centre, Port Harcourt, to give account of his one year stewardship, the governor said the previous government left huge debts for his administration.

“We inherited the worst government in the history of this state as the previous government left huge debts and boasted that they will see where we will get money to pay salaries and run the government,” he stated.

http://newtelegraphonline.com/wike-inherited-worst-govt-amaechi/

Re: Wike: I Inherited The Worst Govt From Amaechi by madridguy(m): 4:15pm On May 31, 2016
Ok
Re: Wike: I Inherited The Worst Govt From Amaechi by Young03(m): 4:16pm On May 31, 2016
we knew it even before u spoke
Re: Wike: I Inherited The Worst Govt From Amaechi by PRYCE(m): 4:17pm On May 31, 2016
Sure! How can you inherit something good from a Thief?
Re: Wike: I Inherited The Worst Govt From Amaechi by krasican(m): 4:28pm On May 31, 2016
Is that why he borrowed 90billion under a year lipsrsealed
Re: Wike: I Inherited The Worst Govt From Amaechi by mrvitalis(m): 4:31pm On May 31, 2016
Oga go and sleep
Re: Wike: I Inherited The Worst Govt From Amaechi by wawaboy1(m): 4:35pm On May 31, 2016
EVERYBODY BLAMING THE PAST GOVT.
Re: Wike: I Inherited The Worst Govt From Amaechi by lecturerdabo(m): 4:37pm On May 31, 2016
Wike can you please focus on governance and leave APC TRADEMARK- (the blame ranting) for the president and Lai Moh'd?

Don't be stupidoooo!
Re: Wike: I Inherited The Worst Govt From Amaechi by Ratello: 4:38pm On May 31, 2016
Just imagine undecided and he has all the time to do this....

Re: Wike: I Inherited The Worst Govt From Amaechi by jamace(m): 4:40pm On May 31, 2016
We know.

Just be focused, perform well and leave a better legacy for your people.
Re: Wike: I Inherited The Worst Govt From Amaechi by Beremx(f): 4:43pm On May 31, 2016
Don't tell me the LION OF UBIMA is still giving Weakling Wike sleepless nights?
Haba Wike?!! grin
Re: Wike: I Inherited The Worst Govt From Amaechi by ganisucks(f): 4:44pm On May 31, 2016
Mr Wike, you are making unnecessary noise like Mr Sai Bubu, but unlike Papa Zahra, you are actually performing with construction and execution of vital and key projects. Keep up with the good work and momentum, but desist from noise making

(1) (Reply)

Militants Kill Two Soldiers, Four Others, Blow Up More Pipelines / Obama To Honour Ooni As NYC Declares Yoruba Day / 2016: South East Gets Lowest Allocation For Capital Projects

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.