Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,236 members, 7,836,131 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:19 PM

I Am So So Tired Of Smartweb... HELP - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / I Am So So Tired Of Smartweb... HELP (922 Views)

My Bad Experience With Smartweb Hosting Company In Nigeria / Never You Host Your Site With Smartweb.com.ng / My Experience With Smartweb.com.ng Shared Hosting. (RESOLVED) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am So So Tired Of Smartweb... HELP by Ajax1211: 4:24pm On May 31, 2016
Please can anyone here help me with a reliable web hosting nigerian company, ive had too many bad experiences with smartweb.com.ng

I have close to twenty domain names registered with them, most of them are sites i made for clients, i keep receiving calls from my clients that their websites keep going off and on, i have blogs hosted with smartweb too and my employees complain of the same thing.

My websites keeps getting hacked and smartweb will always want to make it look like it is your fault, their customer service is so poor and they only attend to you when you get angry.

Please someone should just help me with a reliable hosting company, a company you have used and still using with no issues please.

Thanks
Re: I Am So So Tired Of Smartweb... HELP by PulseWeb: 4:32pm On May 31, 2016
hmmm...i didnt know people complain about them. you have about 20domains wit them. you should be able to get a reseller plan. visit https://www.extrahostpro.com
Re: I Am So So Tired Of Smartweb... HELP by Nobody: 7:05pm On May 31, 2016
Ajax1211:
Please can anyone here help me with a reliable web hosting nigerian company, ive had too many bad experiences with smartweb.com.ng

I have close to twenty domain names registered with them, most of them are sites i made for clients, i keep receiving calls from my clients that their websites keep going off and on, i have blogs hosted with smartweb too and my employees complain of the same thing.

My websites keeps getting hacked and smartweb will always want to make it look like it is your fault, their customer service is so poor and they only attend to you when you get angry.

Please someone should just help me with a reliable hosting company, a company you have used and still using with no issues please.

Thanks

Bro. It's better you go for foreign host. I am using namecheap. And I have about 50domains with them and all hosted on their platform. No issue not even for a seconds. I have been using them for about 5years. And no regret. See you there soon
Re: I Am So So Tired Of Smartweb... HELP by Dmayor7(m): 7:19pm On May 31, 2016
Ajax1211:

Thanks

Your question had already been answered here
Re: I Am So So Tired Of Smartweb... HELP by mokoshalb(m): 9:06pm On May 31, 2016
any host apart from NAMECHEAP is a NO!
Re: I Am So So Tired Of Smartweb... HELP by muyexzy: 9:13pm On May 31, 2016
Godaddy, the world's no1 domain registrar... hosting could b quite pricey, buh it's worth every dime
Re: I Am So So Tired Of Smartweb... HELP by Nobody: 9:48pm On May 31, 2016
mokoshalb:

How much can I buy a domain name from them in naira
Re: I Am So So Tired Of Smartweb... HELP by mokoshalb(m): 11:35pm On May 31, 2016
ajixkhid1:

How much can I buy a domain name from them in naira
3500 or so..
Re: I Am So So Tired Of Smartweb... HELP by cbrass(m): 12:17am On Jun 01, 2016
Have been using smartweb and no issues for once, all of you shouting foreign host I hope you know smartweb doesn't have a server, they buy from these foreign guys too , if you love your self don't use godaddy for hosting
Re: I Am So So Tired Of Smartweb... HELP by betahost247(m): 5:41am On Jun 01, 2016
Why not try Beta Host Limited for your secure, fast, hosting services. You will never regret having us as your preferred hosting.

Try us today with our free 30day trial: http://www.betahost247.com

Thank you
Ahmed Khan
Beta Host Limited Sales Team
Re: I Am So So Tired Of Smartweb... HELP by Dmayor7(m): 7:43am On Jun 01, 2016
mokoshalb:

I tell you!!...

Namecheap all da way...

To join the proven and reliable host today and say bye bye to complaints and bandwidth depletion and site downtimes visit www.namecheap.com now and register
Re: I Am So So Tired Of Smartweb... HELP by mokoshalb(m): 7:52am On Jun 01, 2016
Dmayor7:

I tell you!!...

Namecheap all da way...

To join the proven and reliable host today and say bye bye to complaints and bandwidth depletion and site downtimes visit www.namecheap.com now and register
their customer service is superb 247..
Re: I Am So So Tired Of Smartweb... HELP by Dmayor7(m): 8:26am On Jun 01, 2016
mokoshalb:
their customer service is superb 247..

People are really missing something....

Sometimes I laugh when I hear lots of complaint from people about their hosts when there is a good host out there for you to host your site and enjoy...

I also use www.dreamhost.com for my other site but it will be a bit costly for a starter.

Dreamhost is superb and has a customised WordPress hosting package.

But if anyone is short on budget please don't waste your time and money, go over to www.namecheap.com now and register...
Re: I Am So So Tired Of Smartweb... HELP by yomalex(m): 11:25am On Jun 01, 2016
Re: I Am So So Tired Of Smartweb... HELP by Bincon: 12:41pm On Jun 01, 2016
op.Sorry for that.Why not try mifihost. Av been hosting wit them for over two year. its an international coy.
Re: I Am So So Tired Of Smartweb... HELP by Nobody: 11:07pm On Jun 01, 2016
mokoshalb:
3500 or so..

Brother please help Me answer this question .
I just got an AdSense .. OK lets d name of my blog is ABC.com n dats wat it x showing on d AdSense dashboard .. M planning to change d name of my blog to DEF.com .. Would I need to anything how it wud change itself on d AdSense dashboard since I use my blogger gmail there
Re: I Am So So Tired Of Smartweb... HELP by mokoshalb(m): 9:34am On Jun 02, 2016
ajixkhid1:

Brother please help Me answer this question .
I just got an AdSense .. OK lets d name of my blog is ABC.com n dats wat it x showing on d AdSense dashboard .. M planning to change d name of my blog to DEF.com .. Would I need to anything how it wud change itself on d AdSense dashboard since I use my blogger gmail there
no, nothing, just input the adcode on the DEF.com
Re: I Am So So Tired Of Smartweb... HELP by emmalexdboy(m): 10:26am On Jun 02, 2016
Ajax1211:

Thanks

I recommend whogohost, they offer amazing and reliable services. Also, their customer service is superb.

One of my blog is hosted on their server. They are currently running a promo where you get 25% discount on new hosting account, you can use my free step by step tutorial to buy a hosting account with them: www.onlinebloggingincome.com/wordpress-blog-on-whogohost

Thank me later!

(1) (Reply)

Can One Buikd A Site Like Aliexpress With Magento / Facebook Group For Sale / Adquet Ads Not Showing On My Blog..help Me Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.