Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,605 members, 7,816,505 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:12 PM

In Desperate Need Of A Job - Jobs/Vacancies (28) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / In Desperate Need Of A Job (200391 Views)

JOB SEEKERS : Desperate Times Calls For Desperate Measures! / I Am In Desperate Need Of Job As I Have Been Jobless For The Past 6yrs / In Desperate Need Of A Safety Officer (HSE) Job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) ... (118) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: In Desperate Need Of A Job by rully2: 2:57pm On Jul 08, 2017
vic224real:

Location please?

This is how some people simply fail
Re: In Desperate Need Of A Job by Intelligentdude(m): 5:17am On Jul 09, 2017
A high browse group of schools in Mende, Maryland, Lagos; needs the services of a highly experienced Head of School.
Competencies in School Administration and Management are essentials.

Send your CV to daravent4@yahoo.com and halioke78@yahoo.com
Closing date is July 22, 2017.
Re: In Desperate Need Of A Job by Intelligentdude(m): 5:18am On Jul 09, 2017
Multiple Job Openings.
We are currently accepting CVs into the following roles at Arbrico Plc:
Construction Project Planner 5-7 Years Experience
Civil/Structural Engineer 3-5 Years Experience
Procurement Officers (Abuja) 3-5 Years Experience
Inventory Control Officer 3-5 Years Experience
Logistics Officer 3-5 Years Experience
Drivers
BIM Managers 5-10 Years Experience
Site Engineers 3-5 Years
Site Managers 5-7 Years Experience (Abuja)
Electrician 3-5 Years Experience (OND)
Tower Crane Operators 3-5 Years Experience (OND)
Heavy Duty Mechanic 3-5 Years Experience (OND)
Light Duty Mechanic 3-5 Years Experience (OND)
Auto Electrician 3-5 Years Experience (OND)

Interested candidates should send CVs to recruitment@arbico.ng using the role title as the subject of the email.
Please tag a friend and be free to share.

1 Like

Re: In Desperate Need Of A Job by ibebnb: 7:15am On Jul 09, 2017
good morning my fellow nairalanders i am Emmanuel i graduated five years ago and since then i have been looking for job please if any one has a way of helping me secure a job i will be happy please i studied Architecture from absu finished service and i llve in Aba i am ready to relocate my number 08165621938
Re: In Desperate Need Of A Job by Intelligentdude(m): 9:58am On Jul 10, 2017
Executive Assistant
Remuneration: 80,000- 100,000 (Monthly)
Requirements
BSc in any related field of study from a reputable institute.
Higher qualification will be an added advantage
3-5 years experience as an Executive Assistant.
Use jib title as the subject of your mail.
Male preferably
Not more than 35 years OLD

Interested and qualified candidates can send CV to steph@acegoals.com on or before the close of business on Wednesday, 12 July 2017.
Please note the requirements and qualifications as only resumes that meet the above would be shortlisted.
Re: In Desperate Need Of A Job by Intelligentdude(m): 10:02am On Jul 10, 2017
Experienced Sales Lead needed
Laundryhub.com.ng is seeking to hire Tob notch experienced Sales Leads to join our team.

Qualifications:

BSc./H.N.D with 3 years experience in Sales.

Remuneration
Salary from 840,000Naira per annum and impressive sales commission.

Interested applicants should forward their cv to : care@laundryhub.com.ng
Re: In Desperate Need Of A Job by Intelligentdude(m): 10:03am On Jul 10, 2017
Marketing Manager
Remuneration: 120,000- 150,000 (Monthly)
Requirements
Qualification for the post of a Marketing Manager is a degree holder in any social science course, At least 2-4 years as a marketing manager.
Working days: Monday-Saturday

Interested and qualified candidates can send CV to steph@acegoals.com on or before the close of business on Wednesday, 12 July 2017.
Please note the REQUIREMENTS and EXPERIENCE before sending your applications as ONLY résumés that meet the above would be attended to.
Re: In Desperate Need Of A Job by Intelligentdude(m): 10:04am On Jul 10, 2017
Garment Factory General Manager
Remuneration: 150,000- 200,000 (Monthly)
Requirements
A first degree in any course of study.
At least 2-4 years of experience in managing a fashion house or factory..

Please note the REQUIREMENTS AND EXPERIENCE before sending your applications. Only resumes that meet the above would be attended to
Re: In Desperate Need Of A Job by Intelligentdude(m): 10:07am On Jul 10, 2017
We are recruiting to fill the position of an Enterprise Channel Accounts office.
Qualifications:
. Minimum of B.Sc.or HND
· At least 5yrs involved in recruiting channels for a high technology company.
· Prior experience in channel recruitment of VAR’s, solution providers, video resellers, DMR’s and working in a two tier distribution environment.
-(Duties)
. Strategically target, recruit and develop new resellers in an assigned geographic area.
· Build channel partnerships to develop pipeline and close deals
· Generate a pipeline of sales opportunities through website lead follow-up, sales generated lead campaigns
· Provide ongoing channel reseller visibility, awareness, education, and training
· Research accounts, identify key players, and generate interest to expand your list of prospects within your territory
Note: This person will work closely with cross-functional counterparts and should be comfortable communicating with all levels of the sales and marketing organization.
Qualified candidates should send their CV to

recruitment@mactayconsulting.com
Please use position applied for as the subject of the mail. Please share.
Re: In Desperate Need Of A Job by jorin24: 10:59am On Jul 10, 2017
please help a sister.. I studied Cooperative Economics and Management, I reside in ojota you can contact me on 07037216363, or mercyjorin@gmail.com..thanks in anticipation For bless.
Re: In Desperate Need Of A Job by pearldaisy(f): 3:36pm On Jul 10, 2017
Intelligentdude:
Do you have passion for Customer Care/Sales.
Are you willing to kick start your career with a major financial institutions with YOY growth plan?
Are you a graduate not older than 26 years and have completed NYSC?
Do you reside in any of the following locations below; (DELTA STATE)
Ughelli
Effurun
Oghara
Oleh
Aladja ,Warri
Sapele
Airport Road Warri
Warri Sapele Road
Effurun Sapele
Asaba Nnebisi Rd.,
Ogwuashi-Uku
Ibusa
Agbor

Then, you are who we are looking for! Kindly follow the link http://assisttohire.com/jobs/assisttohire.com/sales-service-executive(sse)/customer-care-unit-239 and upload your CV appropriately as required, we will contact you.
ONLY individuals who meet the above criteria will be contacted.
Thank you

Hi. I'm interested in this tried applying through that link but it's stating that I have already applied when I haven't. How do I go about this please?
Re: In Desperate Need Of A Job by Intelligentdude(m): 5:15pm On Jul 10, 2017
Maybe you should change your email ID
pearldaisy:

Hi. I'm interested in this tried applying through that link but it's stating that I have already applied when I haven't. How do I go about this please?
Re: In Desperate Need Of A Job by AMAKAEUPH: 10:36am On Jul 11, 2017
A top Restaurant/Lounge based in Port Harcourt seeks to employ experienced professionals in the industry to fill the following positions;
Restaurant/Lounge Manager
Must have managed a restaurant/ Lounge and will be familiar with local buying sources, suppliers and methods. The Manager should be able to open and close the restaurant; purchase food and beverages; open the cash register(s); track inventory; train and manage the staff; deal with suppliers; develop and implement a marketing strategy; and handle other miscellaneous duties. Beyond these responsibilities, he/she must reflect the style and character of the restaurant.
The Manager should have at least three years of non-management restaurant experience in addition to two years of managerial experience.
He/she must have leadership skills and the ability to supervise personnel in the kitchen, service area, hospitality entrance, bar, lounge and restrooms, and can also make customers feel welcome and comfortable.
Other positions:
Chefs
Cooks
Dishwashers
Serving Staff
Hosting Staff
Bartenders
Floor Supervisor
Waiters/Waitresses
Cashiers
Public Relations Officer
Business Development Executives
Front Desk Clerk
All Applications should be sent within 1 week of this advertisement to:
ifeanyinihe@gmail.com or call 08033350261.
Re: In Desperate Need Of A Job by Intelligentdude(m): 8:42pm On Jul 11, 2017
FRONT DESK OFFICER NEEDED

Qualifications: PhD in COMMON SENSE, ☺everything else is secondary .
- Must be able to read and write well in English.
- Take initiative and be proactive.
- Look clean and dress well.
- Live around Surulere, Aguda, Ijesha, Orile, Yaba, Lawanson etc.
- Be customer-friendly.
- Be available to work immediately.
- Be able to manage/supervise a staff of 5.
- Be able to work well under pressure.
Call 09087322437 for a pre-interview between 10am and 6pm.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: In Desperate Need Of A Job by Intelligentdude(m): 8:46pm On Jul 11, 2017
Medical Social Worker/Care Worker
Qualifications:RN, BNSc, BS or Diploma in nursing.
Salary: 90 - 100k (Monthly)
A certification in Social Work from a recognized Institution, or a similar relevant qualification or license.
Applicants must hold a valid nursing license with a minimum of 5 years experience in a similar role in the homecare or healthcare industry.
Minimum of 2 years experience as a Social worker in the healthcare industry. BLS, ACLS will be an added advantage.
Interested and qualified candidates should submit:
An Application letter of no more than 2 pages (2,000 words) explaining how your experience matches the essential criteria to somoruyi@
An up - to - date CV. This should include the names, addresses (including email), and phone numbers of two professional referees.
A recent Passport Photograph.

Please use job title as the subject of your mail.
Re: In Desperate Need Of A Job by Intelligentdude(m): 8:47pm On Jul 11, 2017
Referrals needed for SAP FICO, SAP HCM & SAP SD Consultants!
Hello professionals,
I have an urgent need to fill the positions listed below:
1. SAP FICO Consultant
2. SAP HCM Consultant
3. SAP SD Consultant
Job requirement:
A Bachelor's degree or equivalent
***A minimum of 7 years of hands-on experience
***Prior S/4 HANA implementation experience is a MUST.
NB: The incumbent for the roles will be based in Abuja and will be required to embark on occasional travels within and outside the primary job location.

If you know any interested and qualified candidate (for any of the above-mentioned roles), kindly ask him/her to send his/her CV to akonte@ascentech.com.ng.
Re: In Desperate Need Of A Job by Intelligentdude(m): 8:49pm On Jul 11, 2017
REFERRALS NEEDED!
Hello professionals,
I am in urgent need of two (2) Project Engineers for a client with operations in industries such as Oil & Gas (Onshore and Offshore), General Industry, Power, Construction, Trading, etc.
Vacant positions:
1. Project Engineer (Concrete works)
2. Project Engineer (Finishing works)
Educational background:
Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering or related field required.
Professional experience and requirements:
6+ years of experience in medium to big projects in a similar position
Highly knowledgeable in best practices of various aspects of building works
Proficiency in written and spoken English • Proficiency in MS Office (Word, Powerpoint, Excel, Outlook, etc) • Proficiency in (Autocad, 3Dmax, etc…) is a plus
NB: Current Job is in Abuja but relocation and constant movement within the country is highly probable.

Interested and qualified applicants should send their CVs (with position applied for as subject of mail) to
akonte@ascentech.com.ng.
Re: In Desperate Need Of A Job by Intelligentdude(m): 8:50pm On Jul 11, 2017
Kindly recommend, mention or tag a good salesperson with 2 - 5 years’ experience in selling IT software/solutions.
Just in case you know anyone with the above-mentioned experience, kindly ask him/her to send CV to cv@ascentech.com.ng as soon as possible, as interviews will commence immediately CVs of suitable candidates are received.
PS: This role is strictly for people with experience in selling software solutions like 3CX, Cisco, etc.
NB: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.

Interested and qualified applicants should send their CVs (with position applied for as subject of mail) to
akonte@ascentech.com.ng.

Thank you.
Re: In Desperate Need Of A Job by Intelligentdude(m): 9:12pm On Jul 11, 2017
Am currently looking to fill the position of Chief Operative Officer (COO)
Ideal candidate must at least have 10 years experience in Logistics, haulage, and fleet management
Salary: NGN 500,000(net)

Only suitable candidates should forward their updated CV, stating their current salary per month, expected salary per month to, chigozie.muoneke@aldelia.com and i would revert.
Re: In Desperate Need Of A Job by Intelligentdude(m): 9:13pm On Jul 11, 2017
Urgent Employment.
Job Title: Marketing Manager
Qualifications: B. Sc in Marketing, Mass communication, Business administration or related field.
Salary:150-250k.
Female preferred.
Requirements: A minimum of 5years working in a real estate company. Excellent communication and writing skills. Must be business savvy. Ability to source for and close deals. Should have a bit of administrative experience.

To apply send applications to aezeude@.
Use the job title as the subject of the mail.
Please note that only CVs that meet the requirements and qualifications would be shortlisted.
Re: In Desperate Need Of A Job by Intelligentdude(m): 9:15pm On Jul 11, 2017
LAGOS STATE GRADUATE INTERNSHIP 2.0
Are you a graduate and completed NYSC?
Have you been unemployed for over a year?
Are you resident in Lagos State with LASSRA ID?
Not be Older than 30 years by December, 2017?
Then, LAGOS STATE GRADUATE INTERNSHIP PROGRAMME is for you.
It is a 3-months paid Internship Scheme for graduates who have been unemployed for a minimum of 1 year after National Youth Service Corps (NYSC). The Program is designed to give candidates an opportunity to develop employability skills which are often vital in securing employment.
If you know someone who is interested, applicant can logon via the link. Please share
To register follow the link below:

http://assisttohire.com/employee/intern-registration-lasg.php?url_id=261
Re: In Desperate Need Of A Job by Intelligentdude(m): 9:18pm On Jul 11, 2017
Role: Social Media Manager: Qualification – B.Sc with relevant experience. Salary: 120,000
- A highbrow school in the Lekki Axis of Lagos:
Role: Personal Assistant/Legal Officer
Ideal Candidate should have experience in administrative duties in addition to being a lawyer.
- A client in the Telecommunications industry
Role: Executive Assistant
Ideal Candidate should have experience in administrative and secretarial duties.
Role: Customer Service Officer: Qualification – OND/B.Sc. Salary N50,000

Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CVs to recruitment@resourceintermediaries.org using the role applied for as the subject title.
Re: In Desperate Need Of A Job by Intelligentdude(m): 9:20pm On Jul 11, 2017
A Medical doctor is urgently needed in a hospital at Abule Egba. Interested person should call : 08098362932
Re: In Desperate Need Of A Job by Intelligentdude(m): 9:21pm On Jul 11, 2017
Marketer
Remuneration: 50,000 (Monthly)
Qualifications: Must possess a minimum of Second Class Honours degree from a University or HND from a Polytechnic - preferably in Architecture, Civil Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Quantity Surveying, Pure Sciences. Should demonstrate the ability to take physical measurements of walls and ceilings using standard measuring tapes.
Candidate must be young, vibrant, dynamic, pleasant outgoing personality with a passion for Sales with not more than 2 years post-NYSC experience. Tools:
This job comes with a car and driver for official use only.
You will undergo Orientation and Training.
You will be guided in the first week after orientation to experience actual cold-calls/ field marketing.
Brochures, Colour Charts, Product Samples and other presentation tools will be provided.
Please use the job title as subject of your mail.

Re: In Desperate Need Of A Job by Intelligentdude(m): 5:49am On Jul 12, 2017
Vacancy Exist for the position of KEY ACCOUNT MANAGER
Duties
1. Responsible for managing key accounts
2. Maintaining a long term relationship with key accounts and maximizing sales opportunities within them.
3. Playing an integral role in new business pitches and hold responsibility for the effective and on-boarding of new clients.
4. Responsible for the development and achievement of sales through the Modern trade sales channel.
5. Focusing on growing and developing existing clients together with generating new business.
6. Develop sales strategy for modern trade based on market needs.
7. Act as the key interface between the customer and all relevant divisions.
8. Manage Non-Food and Food Division of Modern Trade Channel.
9. Manage Modern Trade day to day activities and operations.
10. Submit Sales and activity report to line manager on weekly and monthly basis
SKILLS/QUALIFICATION
• BSC/HND in related field.
• 2-3years Experience in a FCMG company.
• Computer and analytical skills.
• Smart, hardworking, passionate, intelligent and trustworthy.
• Highly self-motivated
• Strong relationship building skills
• Excellent communication skills

Qualified candidates should send cover letter and CVs in word format to hr.department@euro-mega.com on or before 14th July, 2017. Note that candidates who do not follow this order will be disqualified.
Re: In Desperate Need Of A Job by johnime: 9:27am On Jul 12, 2017
We are recruiting to fill the position below:

Job Title: Accountant

Requirements
Candidates is required to be an accountant with a degree in Accounting/ Finance or Business Management and preferably with ICAN final stage.
Experience in similar roles with at least 3-5 years of work experience would be an advantage.
Application Closing Date
30th July, 2017.

Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Curriculum Vitae to: info@khnl-group.com
Re: In Desperate Need Of A Job by Nobody: 11:16pm On Jul 12, 2017
An International Educational Institution in Ipaja & Ikeja Lagos State, requires the services of suitable and qualified candidates to fill the vacant position below:

Job Title: Security Man

Requirement
SSCE/Diploma/OND & NCE is required.
Application Closing Date
26th July, 2017.

How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications and CV's to: realporkina@yahoo.com
Re: In Desperate Need Of A Job by AMAKAEUPH: 9:55am On Jul 13, 2017
A top Restaurant/Lounge based in Port Harcourt seeks to employ experienced professionals in the industry to fill the following positions;
Restaurant/Lounge Manager
Must have managed a restaurant/ Lounge and will be familiar with local buying sources, suppliers and methods. The Manager should be able to open and close the restaurant; purchase food and beverages; open the cash register(s); track inventory; train and manage the staff; deal with suppliers; develop and implement a marketing strategy; and handle other miscellaneous duties. Beyond these responsibilities, he/she must reflect the style and character of the restaurant.
The Manager should have at least three years of non-management restaurant experience in addition to two years of managerial experience.
He/she must have leadership skills and the ability to supervise personnel in the kitchen, service area, hospitality entrance, bar, lounge and restrooms, and can also make customers feel welcome and comfortable.
Other positions:
Chefs
Cooks
Dishwashers
Serving Staff
Hosting Staff
Bartenders
Floor Supervisor
Waiters/Waitresses
Cashiers
Public Relations Officer
Business Development Executives
Front Desk Clerk
All Applications should be sent within 1 week of this advertisement to:
ifeanyinihe@gmail.com or call 08033350261.
Interview holds by 10am at M.L.J. LOUNGE/RESTAURANT. 18 B AGIP ROAD, MGBOSHIMIN JUNCTION, 1 KILOMETRE TO AGIP COMPANY, PORT HARCOURT on Friday July 25, 2017
Come with ur credentials
Bouncers needed too
Re: In Desperate Need Of A Job by Intelligentdude(m): 10:22am On Jul 13, 2017
Job opportunity for a young graduate!!!
We(HCD Centre) needs the service of a smart, young and vision driven recent graduate. We want someone based in Lagos who will join our busy team as a Programme Assistant.
An Ideal Candidate
We really prefer someone who has not been mobilized for NYSC. Someone who would love to serve with the organization and attend a couple of different trainings. You must be able to work with students and respond to pressure with a smile(our students can be difficult to deal with sometimes). You will be working directly with the Programme Director.
Top Skills: Attention to details, ability to interprete financial, ability to write well and persuade, multi-stakeholders management, love for training etc

Send us an email if you are interested: hcdcentreteam@gmail.com
Please feel free to share.
Re: In Desperate Need Of A Job by doughziay: 10:30am On Jul 13, 2017
odoguma:
Offline Sales Agent

Our client is one of the largest Internet companies in West Africa with offices in Lagos, London, New York and Johannesburg. They are a well-funded, Venture Capital backed internet business. This company has been featured in publications such as CNN, CNBC Africa, BBC, NY Times, Variety, Financial Times, Economist, The Sunday Times, The Times, Forbes, Techcrunch and many others. They now have openings for Offline Sales Agents in various locations in Lagos.

Locations include:

Ikeja
Victoria Island
Surulere
Lekki
Alimosho
Isolo/Okota
Yaba
Ajah
Maryland
Trade Fair/Alaba
Iyana Ipaja/Idimu
Ketu
Ikorodu
Apapa

Key Responsibilities

Sell IROKOTV subscription from their designated Kiosk and within its environs
Identify opportunities for corporate sales and new market frontiers for agent to explore and market IROKOTV
Provide customer service to existing subscribers
Receive cash on behalf of IROKOTV for new subscriptions, and remit to IROKOTV bank accounts provided
Market IROKOTV and create awareness around the kiosks

Key Requirements

Should have previously worked - or have an understanding - of sales/ target driving job.
Should be of high integrity, and have guarantors and references that are verifiable (as agents will be dealing with cash).
Candidates should be confident, outspoken and able to convince customers to subscribe to IROKOTV..
Candidate should live close enough to locations were there are kiosks/ vacancies to ensure successful candidates are able to easily commute to and from work.
Preferably, candidate will have a functioning Android phone - in some cases, the company can issue the candidate a phone, subject to having a comfortable level of assurance from the candidates guarantor

Other Information

Contract Length: 3 months (with the option for renewal, based on performance)
Career Growth: Offline Sales Agent > Team Lead > Sales Coordinator
Salary: 25,000 Per month Basic
On Target Earning: 40,000 – 60,000 per month

Application can be done by sending in your cv to erecruiter@erecnigeria.com

I am interested.
Re: In Desperate Need Of A Job by Intelligentdude(m): 10:45am On Jul 13, 2017
Marketer
Remuneration: 30,000- 40,000 (Monthly)
Qualifications: HND/BSC
Should have interest in the Photoraphy industry
Should reside in Surulere or its environs
Should be a punctual and dedicated individual
Minimum of 2 years experience.
Please use the job title as subject of your mail.

Please note that only resumes that meet the requirements and qualifications would be shortlisted.

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) ... (118) (Reply)

Flour Mills Plc Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test / Online Registration Process For Nigerian Immigration Service Recruitment 2013 / Union Bank 2018 Management Trainee Programme

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.