Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,253 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:33 AM

In Desperate Need Of A Job - Jobs/Vacancies (29) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / In Desperate Need Of A Job (200134 Views)

JOB SEEKERS : Desperate Times Calls For Desperate Measures! / I Am In Desperate Need Of Job As I Have Been Jobless For The Past 6yrs / In Desperate Need Of A Safety Officer (HSE) Job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) ... (118) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: In Desperate Need Of A Job by Intelligentdude(m): 10:46am On Jul 13, 2017
1. Database Administrator
Remuneration: 120,000 (Monthly)
Requirements - Database creation, availability, backup, and recovery.
B.SC. 2-5years experience
Database server networking, access, and work management
General understanding of operating system, e.g. Windows and Linux
Knowledge of database storage technologies.

Interested and suitable candidates should send CVs and cover letter to steph@acegoals.com.
Use the job title as subject of the mail.
Please note that only resumes that fit the requirements and qualifications would be shortlisted.
Re: In Desperate Need Of A Job by Intelligentdude(m): 9:36pm On Jul 14, 2017
*VACANCY*
*Area Sales Manager* (OTC/FMCG)
Locations – Lagos, Port Harcourt and Abu­ja
*JOB RESPONSIBILITY*
-Driving and achieving Sales and Collecti­ons Target
-Managing, training and motivating existi­ng sales team to dri­ve revenue growth
-Develop and manage efficient distribution networks for sales
-Developing new Custo­mers and recruiting Dealers
-Develop efficient and creative sales for the assigned territ­ory and target setti­ng for the sales team
-Customer Service and market feedback and reporting the same to the organization
-Monitoring sales team performance, analy­sing sales data, per­iodical forecasting and reporting.
*Requirements*
-Minimum experience of five years in Supe­rvisory Role
-Excellent sales and negotiation skills
-Good business sense and understanding of OTC/FMCG Industry in Nigeria
-The ability to motiv­ate and lead a team.
-Excellent knowledge in Excel and Power Point
-Aggressive Sales Guy
-Good planning and or­ganisational skills.
-The ability to work calmly under pressur­e.

*How to apply*
Qualified and interested candidates should forward resume to jobs@lorachegroup.com, and copy loracheconsulting@gmail.com.
*NOTE:*
please use position apply for and preferred location as subject.
Re: In Desperate Need Of A Job by Intelligentdude(m): 9:37pm On Jul 14, 2017
URGENT REQUIREMENT: Master Trainer - Construction Sector for a Project set to launch August 2017
Our client is an international training consultancy with a presence in Africa, Asia and South America. On their behalf, Transquisite Consulting Group are currently looking for a Trainer who has expertise delivering training in the Construction Sector.
As part of the team of Master Trainers, you will pioneer our client’s project in partnership with a government Agency to train unemployed youths. Reporting to the Country Project Manager, you will manage a team of trainers to drive through the project’s corporate objectives of both organisations.
The ideal candidate would have started a career in construction and ventured into training, lecturing within the Public and/or Public Sector.
You would be charismatic and engaging professional who can demonstrate the ability to devise materials that can nurture the growth and achieve academic excellence amongst the delegates.
Quick turnaround as our clients want to interview this month in readiness for the Project Launch in August

If you have the experience we require please send your CV to recruitment@tq-consulting.com
PLEASE NOTE: Only candidates with the relevant skill set will be contacted
Re: In Desperate Need Of A Job by Nobody: 7:34pm On Jul 15, 2017
Pharmaceutical sales person & a pharmacist are needed in Nigeria. To apply, call 08098655164.

1 Like

Re: In Desperate Need Of A Job by Nobody: 11:40pm On Jul 15, 2017
singlessubway:
Pharmaceutical sales person & a pharmacist are needed in Nigeria. To apply, call 08098655164.
In Nigeria, seriously
Re: In Desperate Need Of A Job by johnime: 9:45am On Jul 16, 2017
Axari Hotel & Suites, a family friendly destination with luxuriously furnished rooms & suites embellished with an African theme. Axari Hotel & Suites was opened on St. Valentine’s Day 2008.

We offer a wide range packages for lodgers during holidays, honey moons, etc. Located 20 minutes away from the Magnificent Tinapa Free Trade Zone and Africa’s Premier Business Resort and fifteen minutes away from the Margaret Ekpo International Airport.

Sous Chef

Job Description

A sous chef with experience in Chinese and Asian dishes and residence in Calabar, Cross River.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their CV's to: vacancy@axarihotel.com
Re: In Desperate Need Of A Job by Intelligentdude(m): 11:57am On Jul 16, 2017
Helo all,Goodmorning. I trust you had a great day. I understand some people would like to join my Whatsap group(we discuss job opportunities, business opportunities, scholarships etc)but don't know how to go about it.

If you are interested, kindly send me a message on whatsap expressing your intention. However,this does not mean I won't be active here.

My Whatsap number: 08134657589

Cheers
Re: In Desperate Need Of A Job by whodohgeepee(m): 2:21pm On Jul 16, 2017
Intelligentdude:
Helo all,Goodmorning. I trust you had a great day. I understand some people would like to join my Whatsap group(we discuss job opportunities, business opportunities, scholarships etc)but don't know how to go about it.

If you are interested, kindly send me a message on whatsap expressing your intention. However,this does not mean I won't be active here.

Cheers

Intelligentdude:

Cheers

Re: In Desperate Need Of A Job by Intelligentdude(m): 7:36am On Jul 17, 2017
whodohgeepee:

Kindly follow the instruction. Cheers
Re: In Desperate Need Of A Job by ibebnb: 9:23am On Jul 17, 2017
pls o I am also in d same shoes of the unemployed graduates I finished as an Architect since 2012 I have done my NYSC up till now no paid job I am just staggering around with mean jobs that doesnt come regularly pls I needjob connection from any employer I can work anywhere and any place my number is 08165621938 Emmanuel I live in Aba
Re: In Desperate Need Of A Job by Intelligentdude(m): 3:07pm On Jul 18, 2017
1. Accountant
Remuneration: 70,000- 100,000 (Monthly)

Requirements
Bsc Accounting

Minimum of 2/3 years working experience in similar field, most especially in a service company environment.

Excellent proficient in usage of computer

Preferably a Female

Age bracket - maximum of 27 years old

Must reside in Lagos

Interested and qualified candidates can send CV to steph@acegoals.com on or before the close of business on Wednesday, 19 July 2017

Use the title of the job as subject of the mail.

Please note that only resumes meeting REQUIREMENTS and EXPERIENCE would be attended to.
Re: In Desperate Need Of A Job by Intelligentdude(m): 3:08pm On Jul 18, 2017
ATTENTION: Massive Recruitment @ POWERLINE NUCLEAR RESOURCES : A Newly Established Consultancy in Finance and Business Development, Travel and Tours, Research and Healthcare Services Located at Onitsha Anambra State and Owerri Imo State requests application for immediate employment into the various Vacancies For: (SSCE/OND/NCE/HND/BSC) holders.

Job Title:
Project Manager
Procurement and Strategic Planner
Human Resources Manager
Customer Care Personnel
Quality control Executive.
ICT personnel
Marketers/Sales Personnel
Full time/ Part time Workers
Tourist Personnel
Trained Nutritionist

Job Qualifications:
– Interested candidates are required to possess a “Minimum” of Senior School Certificate (SSCE) to qualify for the Training and Recruitment programme.

Additional Criteria:
Asides the educational requirements stated above, the interested applicants must meet the following criteria/requirements:
– Must be physically fit. - Applicants must possess a positive attitude to work , should be able to work under little or no supervision. - Must be resident of Imo, Aba, Enugu, Anambra, Delta,
– Should be between ages of 18-40 years.

Method of Application:
Send your updated CV to powerline.recruiter@gmail.com
OR Send your Name, Qualification, Location, Phone Numbers and Email addresses to 07084768989.
Shortlisted applicants will be invited for interview via text message/ Emails. Interview locations: Owerri and Onitsha.
Visit www.powerline-ark.com for more details
Goodluck!!
Share till it gets to those that needs it, you might save someone from unemployment Today...
Re: In Desperate Need Of A Job by Intelligentdude(m): 3:12pm On Jul 18, 2017
Urgent Recruitment for graduates in a reputable commercial bank.
Role is for Sales Executive for residents in Lagos State.
Remuneration is very attractive
Locations: Mainland & Island.
Requirements:
- 1 - 3 years experience needed.
BSC
HND/
Resident of Lagos State.
- Has interest in Bank Sales/Marketing.
- Ages between 24 - 31
- Must have completed NYSC
Interested candidates should forward their CVs to:
Freelancerecruiterng@gmail.com
ONLY qualified candidates will be contacted.
Re: In Desperate Need Of A Job by Oyepapa(m): 3:52pm On Jul 18, 2017
Re: In Desperate Need Of A Job by Oyepapa(m): 3:53pm On Jul 18, 2017
Re: In Desperate Need Of A Job by afribabe: 10:00pm On Jul 18, 2017
Please is this still available?
Intelligentdude:
Applications are needed from suitably qualified candidates to fill the following positions urgently in a well-capitalized investment banking institution based in Marina, Lagos:

Role: Finance Officer
Minimum 2.1 honours in accounting business administration, economics or banking and finance
Minimum part qualifications in ACCA/ ICAN

JOB FUNCTIONS OF FINANCIAL CONTROL ASSISTANT:
Preparation Of Bank Reconciliation Statements
Fixed Assets/Inventory Listing Reviewing And Monitoring.
Preparation of monthly reconciliation reports
Posting of company’s transactions (overheads)Daily
Clearance and investigation of reconciliation items
Reports to CFO

Apply to ejobs2017@yahoo.com
Thank you.
Re: In Desperate Need Of A Job by Intelligentdude(m): 11:55am On Jul 19, 2017
Hi,just apply.
afribabe:
Please is this still available?
Re: In Desperate Need Of A Job by Intelligentdude(m): 11:55am On Jul 19, 2017
Urgent Vacancy: Fronk Dest Officer
A client (a commercial bank) is seeking poised ladies to hire as Front Desk Officers. Experience in similar function may be an added advantage. Interested ladies with minimum of B.Sc should send their application to careers@kennediaconsulting.net on or before 12 noon,Monday, July 19, 2017. Interviews will end by 5pm same day. So hurry.
Re: In Desperate Need Of A Job by Intelligentdude(m): 12:01pm On Jul 19, 2017
Good morning professionals
This might help some of our graduates who are yet to get a job. It's gonna be an awesome experience. http://cchubnigeria.com/graduate/
Re: In Desperate Need Of A Job by micflo28(m): 12:36pm On Jul 19, 2017
Please i need a job, I went through hell in school now idle at home after nysc. 7 yes for a 4yr course, please guys help me. I reside in abuja. a graduate of economics. my email: munachiso4u@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: In Desperate Need Of A Job by jessyb: 1:02pm On Jul 19, 2017
if you reside in Lagos and would like to make good income in partnership with a real estate firm, call or whatsapp 07084910289
Re: In Desperate Need Of A Job by afribabe: 1:06pm On Jul 19, 2017
Intelligentdude:
Urgent Vacancy: Fronk Dest Officer
A client (a commercial bank) is seeking poised ladies to hire as Front Desk Officers. Experience in similar function may be an added advantage. Interested ladies with minimum of B.Sc should send their application to careers@kennediaconsulting.net on or before 12 noon,Monday, July 19, 2017. Interviews will end by 5pm same day. So hurry.
confused about this. Today is Wednesday, July 19, 2017
Re: In Desperate Need Of A Job by Intelligentdude(m): 3:24pm On Jul 19, 2017
[quote author=afribabe post=58614632]confused about this. Today is Wednesday, July 19, 2017[/quote wink]Mistake. Wednesday 19th July 2017.
Re: In Desperate Need Of A Job by Intelligentdude(m): 3:43pm On Jul 20, 2017
Our client, an Oil and Gas company invites applications from suitably qualified persons for the following vacant position:-

HR Officer

Candidate will Assist in determining HR requirments and co-ordinate recruitment process and selection .

University Degree in Human Resource Management or equivalent professional certificate and a minimum of 5 years experience in oil and gas.

Kindly refer qualified candidates.

Email resume to eonuchuku@alvyconsulting.com
Re: In Desperate Need Of A Job by Intelligentdude(m): 3:44pm On Jul 20, 2017
HR Officer

Candidate will Assist in determining HR requirments and co-ordinate recruitment process and selection .

University Degree in Human Resource Management or equivalent professional certificate and a minimum of 5 years experience in oil and gas.

SALES & MARKETING VACANCY IN LAGOS

Our Client, an indigenous Access solution service provider is currently in need of a Sales and Marketing Executive.
Key Requirements
o Superb communicator with outstanding presentation skills.
o Must be highly organized, self-directed approach to sales development, with strong ability to prioritize.
o Should be able to develop business development skills.
o Follow-up on leads generated through inbound phone, email and website inquiries.
o Nurture prospects from interest to close as quickly as possible.
o Provide prompt, courteous and professional responses to prospect’s questions.
o Educate prospects about our products and services.
o Strategize and present high level technical and business solutions through an understanding of prospect's business processes.
o Deliver presentations and product demonstrations to prospects.
o Assist with lead generation activities when needed, including cold calling if necessary.
o Keep current on our products, services, industry trends and competitive offerings.
o Manage and track a high volume of prospects.

Personality Traits
o Proven to track record of meeting and exceeding sales quotas.
o Excellent closer.
o Ability to clearly articulate a value proposition.
o Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.

Qualifications
o Minimum of BSc degree in a relevant discipline
o More than 3-5 years’ experience in similar industry; preferable with similar work experience;
o Result-oriented and active character;

Interested and clearly qualified candidates should forward their CVs to talenttract@gmail.com using “Sales and Marketing Executive” as the subject of the mail.

Deadline: Friday, 21st of July, 2017
Re: In Desperate Need Of A Job by Intelligentdude(m): 3:46pm On Jul 20, 2017
Urgent Vacancy;

Business Development Manager

We are looking for a Business Development Manager to help us expand our clientele.

The goal is to drive sustainable financial growth through boosting sales and forging strong relationships with clients.

At least 3 years 3 – 5 years relevant work experience in the Shipping/Logistics Industry
- A good knowledge of Microsoft Office applications including; PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook and internet applications
- Track record of sales or account management
- Previous experience of building and maintaining relationships with clients
- Communicating in a B2B environment at various levels up to Director level
- Experience of sales generated from existing clients
- Responds to opportunities in a manner that is enthusiastic and demonstrates interest.
- Ability to prepare work in advance effectively withstanding workload pressures.

Interested and qualified candidates can send CV to somoruyi@ on or before the close of business on Friday,21 July 2017.

Please note that only resumes that meet the requirements and qualifications would be short listed.
Re: In Desperate Need Of A Job by Pojomojo: 2:07pm On Jul 26, 2017
Smart Youth Corpers posted to Lagos and looking for PPA needed as Customer Service Representative. Must be able to work with little or no supervision. Must be proficient in Microsoft Word & Excel. You can choose to work from home or the office. Send your cvs to onyinyeokolo25@gmail.com on or before July 31st. For more information, Call 08082554617.
Re: In Desperate Need Of A Job by Intelligentdude(m): 7:00am On Jul 28, 2017
Dexterity TV Entertainment is recruiting. Applications are invited for the positions below in our Abuja office.

1.Business Development Manager - Must have a minimum of 5 years post graduate business to business (B2B) marketing experience developing business in any sector. Marketing experience in the media is an advantage. Must have experience in managing staff.2.Business Development Executive - Must have a minimum of 2 years post graduate business to business (B2B) marketing experience developing business in any sector. Marketing experience in the media is an advantage.

Positions are full time and you will be working within Abuja. To apply please send your CV with a covering letter to careers@dexterity.group. Your email heading MUST be the position you are applying for otherwise your application will not be processed.

The Dexterity Group recognises that the quality of its staff and their contributions represent its most significant asset in fulfilling its mission. We wish to attract staff who are keen to join and who, once here, will feel proud to be contributing to our success. In return we aim to ensure that the career and personal potential of staff is rewarded, recognised and developed in a properly resourced and supportive environment.
Re: In Desperate Need Of A Job by Intelligentdude(m): 7:02am On Jul 28, 2017
Sales Representative
Lasaco Assurance Plc
Salary Range
₦75,000.00 to ₦150,000.00 per month
Available Slots
Application Deadline
2 weeks from now
We are an insurance company that is regulated by the national insurance commission ]NAICOM]to provide life, health annuity and savings products,

Job summary:
We are looking for vibrant sales executive who can fit in to achieve the goal of the organization, one of the duties is to market life insurance policies to individuals out there

Requirements:
Minimum of a degree
1-3 years experience in any field

Interested applicants should send CV to agbomary54@yahoo.com
Re: In Desperate Need Of A Job by Intelligentdude(m): 7:03am On Jul 28, 2017
Job Opening for a Graphics Designer.

A multinational retail company based in Victoria Island, Lagos is in need of a Graphic Designer.

Job requirements:
- At least 1-4 years of experience in creative graphic designing.
- Candidate must be creative and proactive in graphic designing.
- Must be social media savvy.
- Must be willing to work within Victoria Island axis.

Interested candidates should send their updated CV and a sample of a previous graphics job (in jpeg or PDF format only) to kachi.recruiter@gmail.com
Re: In Desperate Need Of A Job by djoe21(m): 7:53am On Jul 28, 2017
Intelligentdude:

HR Officer

SALES & MARKETING VACANCY IN LAGOS

Our Client, an indigenous Access solution service provider is currently in need of a Sales and Marketing Executive.
Key Requirements
o Superb communicator with outstanding presentation skills.
o Must be highly organized, self-directed approach to sales development, with strong ability to prioritize.
o Should be able to develop business development skills.
o Follow-up on leads generated through inbound phone, email and website inquiries.
o Nurture prospects from interest to close as quickly as possible.
o Provide prompt, courteous and professional responses to prospect’s questions.
o Educate prospects about our products and services.
o Strategize and present high level technical and business solutions through an understanding of prospect's business processes.
o Deliver presentations and product demonstrations to prospects.
o Assist with lead generation activities when needed, including cold calling if necessary.
o Keep current on our products, services, industry trends and competitive offerings.
o Manage and track a high volume of prospects.

Personality Traits
o Proven to track record of meeting and exceeding sales quotas.
o Excellent closer.
o Ability to clearly articulate a value proposition.
o Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.

Qualifications
o Minimum of BSc degree in a relevant discipline
o More than 3-5 years’ experience in similar industry; preferable with similar work experience;
o Result-oriented and active character;

Interested and clearly qualified candidates should forward their CVs to talenttract@gmail.com using “Sales and Marketing Executive” as the subject of the mail.

Deadline: Friday, 21st of July, 2017

I must commend you for your selfless service. It's only God that can reward you. Please keep it up! Whoever needs a sales job can give me a call or whatsapp me on 08035009448. Hope I can be of help too.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) ... (118) (Reply)

Flour Mills Plc Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test / Online Registration Process For Nigerian Immigration Service Recruitment 2013 / Union Bank 2018 Management Trainee Programme

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.