Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,167 members, 7,838,991 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 12:07 PM

Mr Chido Laments Change. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mr Chido Laments Change. (578 Views)

Saraki’s Farcical July 4th Coup By Chido Onumah & Godwin Onyeacholem / Tompolo Writes Last Letter To Buhari, Laments Harassment, Intimidation Of Family / Mr Chido (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mr Chido Laments Change. by stanech: 7:30pm On May 31, 2016
Re: Mr Chido Laments Change. by oduastates: 5:02am On Jun 01, 2016
This is not funny.
The guy's rant is a window into the soul of a typical Nigerian voter.
A dangerous citizen armed with a vote but without the civic to understand his role in forging a big society.
If I heard heard him right, he said that looters should be left with their loot.
That is, the concept of crime and punishment should not be applied.
He also said that his sales are down as if it is not related to what came before Buhari.
It is this kind of thinking that makes some parts of Nigeria to recycle one bad leader after the other.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Establishment Of National Shipping Line Underway –amaechi / 32 Troops Killed In Boko Haram Attack In Niger / I Greet My Husband Good Morning With A Kiss – Mrs Alakija

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.