Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,556 members, 7,816,344 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:54 AM

A Nairalander And His Friends Giving Back To The Society - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / A Nairalander And His Friends Giving Back To The Society (18756 Views)

Angry Father Calls Out Private Schools For Giving Students Too Much Homework / University Graduate Celebrated By His Friends In A "Mad" Way (Photos) / My Own Little Way Of giving back: 10k each for lucky Nigerian students (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Nairalander And His Friends Giving Back To The Society by jasysandra(f): 10:26pm On May 31, 2016
Even if it's pencils you gave those kids

I say aloud!!!

You did good.
This is the change we all should be all about.

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalander And His Friends Giving Back To The Society by Nobody: 10:29pm On May 31, 2016
Good Job...Op
Re: A Nairalander And His Friends Giving Back To The Society by DzTzl(f): 10:38pm On May 31, 2016
buharisbae:
gosh I'm so annoyed is this all u could do?
lemme gv u the benefit of a doubt, u joking yh?
Re: A Nairalander And His Friends Giving Back To The Society by Xbox222: 10:48pm On May 31, 2016
Seeking for the praise of men will only deny you of the blessings of God.
Just brooms and exercise books with calenders and the next thing is to peg it on social media?
I am not impressed
Re: A Nairalander And His Friends Giving Back To The Society by Nobody: 11:25pm On May 31, 2016
Xbox222:
Seeking for the praise of men will only deny you of the blessings of God.
Just brooms and exercise books with calenders and the next thing is to peg it on social media?
I am not impressed
Like seriously!, why the sudden jealousy na?, what they've done is irreproachable.
Re: A Nairalander And His Friends Giving Back To The Society by Nobody: 11:28pm On May 31, 2016
jasysandra:
Even if it's pencils you gave those kids

I say aloud!!!

You did good.
This is the change we all should be all about.
Well said.

When we have law makers, who have never sent tissue to their constituency. grin

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalander And His Friends Giving Back To The Society by Emeka71(m): 1:15am On Jun 01, 2016
Well done .
Re: A Nairalander And His Friends Giving Back To The Society by NellyGhenghen(m): 1:40am On Jun 01, 2016
This is awesome.
Re: A Nairalander And His Friends Giving Back To The Society by DedeNkem: 3:01am On Jun 01, 2016
Staff not staffs!
Re: A Nairalander And His Friends Giving Back To The Society by ifegy: 5:29am On Jun 01, 2016
Well done. You're changing the country and building a better world just by these simple acts of kindness.

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander And His Friends Giving Back To The Society by Vince77(m): 5:45am On Jun 01, 2016
slightlyMad:
it is the fine arts teacher i guess
This kind name sef.
Re: A Nairalander And His Friends Giving Back To The Society by akanbiaa(m): 5:57am On Jun 01, 2016
LibidoFoods:
God loves a cheerful giver.

These Foods Are For MEN Only Check it out. https://www.nairaland.com/3138543/foods-men-only
That did it for the sake of God and God alone not publicity of popularity.
Re: A Nairalander And His Friends Giving Back To The Society by Tellemall: 7:09am On Jun 01, 2016
selfdefence:
This is very nice of you... I am really impressed.

Meanwhile (Point of correction) it is STAFF and not STAFFS . Staff has no "S" n its plural form just as Furniture doesn`t have.

Please don`t read another meaning to what I just wrote. I didn`t know too until I was also corrected.

Cheers.

You would do well telling your fellow Nigerians there is nothing such as:

"Stuffs": it's just stuff. What the heck is stuffs?

"Make-ups": it's just make-up. What on earth is make-ups?

" Woods ": it's just wood!

All those above things just irritate somebody reading a post. And it's even done by people who claim to be in America or London or Germany. Very irritating.

Why are you people putting plural forms to words that don't need it?
Re: A Nairalander And His Friends Giving Back To The Society by Teewhy2: 7:14am On Jun 01, 2016
Thanks for the correction, I appreciate it. What you did was constructive correction not destructive correction. Am not sure of who wrote it on the board, but it was written by the school to welcome our group

selfdefence:
This is very nice of you... I am really impressed.

Meanwhile (Point of correction) it is STAFF and not STAFFS . Staff has no "S" n its plural form just as Furniture doesn`t have.

Please don`t read another meaning to what I just wrote. I didn`t know too until I was also corrected.

Cheers.
Re: A Nairalander And His Friends Giving Back To The Society by saydfact(m): 8:45am On Jun 01, 2016
Nice work by Positive-Mates Foundation, this are the little drops in the ocean that matters more.. Thanks...... We'll do more by God's grace.

Re: A Nairalander And His Friends Giving Back To The Society by ibro4rich3: 10:40am On Jun 01, 2016
nice
Re: A Nairalander And His Friends Giving Back To The Society by Hakeem3(m): 10:43am On Jun 01, 2016
this is great !!! blessed is the hand that giveth..
Re: A Nairalander And His Friends Giving Back To The Society by ADESANMIM(f): 11:26am On Jun 01, 2016
Thanks to all Positivemates present on that day. God bless all donors too. We are making positive impacts!
Re: A Nairalander And His Friends Giving Back To The Society by bedfordng(m): 11:46am On Jun 01, 2016
good job

(1) (2) (Reply)

World’s Top 1,000 Universities: Nigeria Fails To Make List / OAU Cancels 2020/2021 Session, To Resume 2019/2020 Session February 8 / Governor Ifeanyi Okowa Approves VCs For The 3 Newly-Established Universities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.