Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,339 members, 7,811,985 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:38 AM

Things Of The Past World - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Things Of The Past World (491 Views)

Death Of Ebony Reigns, Prediction Of Pastor Cosmos & Past World Events / Dates For Easter In The Past And Coming 20 Years / THE Hidden Agenda Of Faulkin(yeshua Of The Past World) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Things Of The Past World by otemanuduno: 1:06am On Jun 01, 2016
Knoliud 3: 1-

Knoliud
CHAPTER THREE
1. The words of Knoliud, the Knowledge of God which he spoke to the people of the land of Nippon at the 400th year after the death of Faulkin, who was know as Zeusus Krist.
2. When Knoliud had come down to the people of the land of Nippon in the continent of Philargas, he began to say this:
3. The words of my mouth are the Thummims, because they are given to me directly by Domino Revered, our God who created the universe with a Big Bang.
4. Hear the Thummims of my mouth and know for certain things that will happen in the future in our world and in the world to come.
5. I have told you that there is no urim that can be perfect, but I have come again to tell you that only the urim of war and tribulations and evil things can be near perfection.
6. Now one homo asked Knoliud, saying, what is the urim and what is thummim? And Knoliud said the urim is the oracle which are gotten by the power of deep meditation. But a thummim is the oracle which comes directly from my mouth.
7. I am the oracle of God, and anything that comes out of my mouth shall surely come to pass. Now I tell you the truth, every homo you have ever called prophets are all prophets of urim except Daniel whom I spoke directly to.
8. But how careless he was for allowing Zeusus Krista to steal his scrolls from him. And surely Zeusus Krista shall make great utteration to it so that it shall suit his father's mission for the world to come.
9. Now I speak again concerning the urim: if you have set your mind to be a writer of urims, then get your ink ready and also your scroll. Sit with your legs folded and meditate deeply. Take much time on the seat of meditation, for your brains need much time to get itself away from thinking of the things which are seen to the thoughts of things which are not seen.
10. The past and the future happenings of the world are in the farthest depth of your brains and only meditation or a journey to the valley of the shadow of death can bring them out. And a brain which has been greatly troubled and battered by great forces can also tell the past and the future.
11. Now if you wish to write about things which shall happen in the future, sit with your legs folded, your eyes shut, your fingers pinch-closed and raised. Then breathe in and out. Focus on your breath and think of those things you wish.
12. Now after you have remained in your meditation for a long while, your brain shall become clearer and you could even fall into a trance. Now when you are back into your world, you shall write those things which come to your minds.
13. I advise no one to write bad urims but the good ones. Leave bad urims for the followers of Satan, the father of Zeusus Krista. But for you, write only good urims. And they shall happen at the time of coincidence. This is the secret of Elikamah and of Esias and of Zecharias the prophets of urims in the land of Yacob. For they used their urims of fear to conquer some lands around them and save their land from destruction.
14. But I say to you, write no urim of destruction. Leave that to the Yacobites. For such is their heritage to put fear in the hearts of the whole world. But instead, write urims of good things to come. For why should you write urims of bad things to come, only to put fear in the hearts of people?
15. But I tell you the truth, bad urims are near-perfection more than good urims. For if you write saying, a homo of Roma shall rise to destroy the land of Grecon, this shall happen easily because indeed a homo of Roma shall read your urim and shall make himself great by the motivation he has received from that which you have written. And he shall go forth against Grecon and destroy it.
16. And if you shall say, the temple of Judae shall be destroyed, indeed it shall be, because a homo of a land which hates Judae shall read it and work towards that which was said. Then he shall go forth to destroy the temple.
17. Was Elias not the first homo to use the urim so much? And after him came Elikamah his son. They all used the urim to destroy all the lands around them. For when the kings of the lands had read their scrolls, saying, the Lord said this and the Lord said that, the people of the lands who read their scrolls were greatly afraid.
18. And instead of preparing themselves, they shut the gates of their cities. That was the foolishness of Jericho. When they should have prepared their armies to face the armies of Yacob, they foolishly considered the urims of fear written by Elikamah. And Yeshua led his homos to surround their city and set it on fire.
19. O people of Nippon, I am glad that you have not given space to the doctrine of fear brought upon the world by Zeusus Krista at the completion of the hell fire of his father. If you have given heed to the evil doctrine of Zeusus Krist and your land had turned to Kristanite wholeheartedly, you shall have no good development at the time of world development.
20. But the land of Murmoh shall listen with their whole heart to the evil doctrine. And they shall become like sheep. They shall follow blindly all that Zeusus Krist has told them to do. And they shall have no development in their land until Otem shall arise and destroy the powers of religion in their lands by exposing the secrets of their priests and of their Zeusus and of the compiler of their doctrine, whose name is Eubius in this world and Eusebius in the world to come.
21. Now concerning the urim, it has been written in the urim of Jonas the son of Marcus, saying, an hater of Krist shall arise and shall do fearful things. Now because this had been written, then shall they who understood the working of the brain, after reading about it, shall indeed think to be the fulfilment of that which Jonas the son of Marcus had said.
22. Now in our world, Naro was the first of them who thought to fulfill the urim of Jonas. And when Jonas saw what was happening, he feared greatly, telling the people of his land that it was the last hour because anti-krists were already in their time.
23. And Naro laughed at the corner of his bed, for he knew the things which are called mysteries. And Naro said within his heart, the kristans are afraid of me. They who have turned Damascons upside down with the doctrine of fear. They had written the story of Krista of the land of Hindi again, and the story of Zeusus the son of Zeus of Grecon did they also write to cause disturbances in my kingdom.
24. Now another bad urim is that about famine. For if a homo shall say, there shall be famine, it shall occur indeed. Because in this world and in the world to come, their cannot pass a century without famine occurring. Life occurrences are in cycles. What has happened before shall continue to happen. The earthquakes which happened in different places in the past, shall they not also happen in the future?
25. And only those who know how to dig deep into the past shall also know how to predict the future. For in the past, in the city of Sumaria, there was a great famine that has never been. And the homos cooked their children for food.
26. Also, remember how Jonas the son of Marcus cried aloud, saying, the Antichrists are already here with us; this is how we shall know that it is the last hour.
27. Now this is a proof to tell you that the holy spirit claimed to live in the hearts of the kristans is only a guessing spirit. For after Jonas had said this to cause fear, many people heard it and fainted. And many became paralysed with fear. But I tell you the truth, in two millenniums after shall Zeusus Krist the namesake of Dionysus and Krishna not return.
28. And Otem shall rise to write to the generations to come. Now Eartum, the god of truth, shall reveal deep things to Otem. And he shall write a book which shall reveal all the hidden mysteries of the world. And all the sealed scrolls and the unspeakable words shall he also reveal.
29. And his words shall defeat the lies of Zeusus Krist the son of Satan who made an unquenchable fire for his followers, given them perfection as the only requirement to get to his lying paradise. And Satan, whose name is Jehovah, shall deceive the world, capturing the Souls of all they who have retained the doctrine of fire in the spiritual part of their brain.
30. And they shall dream of the hell fire of Jehovah after they have heard the evil doctrine. Now let the wise answer this question, which belongs to the people of Murmoh. Now listen O you dwellers of the land around Niger, where Otem shall be born. Tell me, have you had any dream of hell fire before hearing of it? No! I tell you, your fate comes when you hear. For since the day Faulkin died until the 1,906th year after the death of Faulkin, none had dreamt of hell fire in your land, but since the people of Anglose brought upon you slavery and doctrine of fire, you have begun to dream about it.
31. I tell you the truth, only those who believe in the hell fire of Satan shall end their lives their. Or do you think your predecessors who did not hear of it are burning in it? No! Satan could only capture the brains of those who believe in it, such that when they die, their souls which is right in their brains shall continue with the thought of a great fire and shall be in the fire itself.
32. Now let me teach you how to scare they who are called Kristans? Do a sign with your hands continually and you shall be suspected by them.
33. Now I tell you this; the kristans have called all great men which existed after Zeusus Krist the anti-Krist. They shall also call Obemar of the blood of Kirima the anti-krist. They shall call Hister of Deutsche the anti-krist.
33. Did they not say it was Naro of Roma. But Naro is dead, yet they would never stop calling everyone the anti-krist.
34. Be not surprised, for they shall call also more people in our world the anti-krista. I tell you, in our world shall a homo named Nicodamus arise and write urims. This man shall also be called an anti-krista. And Nicodamus shall die and Zeusus Krista shall not come as he promised.
35. And in the world to come also shall one like Nicodamus arise, using the urim deeply. And he shall dig into the things of the past world, according to the power of his brain. And with it shall he predict the things of the future. And he shall see the things of our world as they happened. Then shall he write them as the things to happen in his own world.
36. But because this man shall not be a Kristan, he shall be named also an anti-krist by those who do krishtanite-the followers of Zeusus Krish.
37. Have I told you this, which I had told to the people of Chichaleb? A time would come when flying bowls shall replace the unicorns in moving from one continent to another. Are the unicorns not almost non-existing?
38. They shall finish, but flying bowls shall be made. And the homos shall move through it to other continents. Then a time would come when the beliefs of Nymphidis shall contradict themselves. And two flying bowls shall destroy a great mansion.
39. Shall the Nicodamus of the next world not see this and predict it as the future of his own world? Shall he not also see Hister of our world and predict it as that which is to come in their own world also?
40. But all these are the use of deep meditation to see the past and predict the future with it. Indeed a homo shall be born in Deutsche. And his name shall be called Hister. He shall fight hard against the people of Yacob after he had known that which was the truth concerning them.
41. Now O land of Nippon, you shall not lack they of great brains in your land forever if only you keep away the doctrine of fear of Zeusus Krist from entering your land to turn it into a dunghill of fear.
42. But if you give heed to this doctrine, then shall that which is to be expected of your lifespan reduce greatly, like it shall be in the continent of Murmoh. And the user of the brain in the continent of Murmoh shall be scarce like diamond, because they followed the doctrine with the whole of their being, but they who brought it to them knew that what they had brought was for the purpose of making the business of slavery prosperous.

(1) (Reply)

Need Prayers / Happy Eid Mubarak / My Friend's Pastor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.