Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,194 members, 7,864,101 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 11:56 AM

What If Your Husband Or Boyfriend Cheated With Another Man? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What If Your Husband Or Boyfriend Cheated With Another Man? (1850 Views)

Who Is The Decision Maker In A Nigerian Household – Husband Or Wife? / I Cheated On My Husband And I Want To Confess To Him / As A Husband, Or Wife, Who Will You Make Your Next Of Kin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What If Your Husband Or Boyfriend Cheated With Another Man? by Onegai(f): 9:29am On Jun 02, 2016
5minsmadness:

From history and piece from the Bible, Xerxes was also known as Artaxerxes, a contusion from Ahasuerus. And yes, it is said he reigned from BC486-BC465.

I see crackhaus has already responded so I need not say more.

You do realise though that most Hollywood movie portrayals of history is heavily garnished to make it more interesting e.g Spartacus?

I know Hollywood garnishes to the point of silliness and "300" is actually a comic book, heavily stylized (like the Watchmen). But think about it: this is the ancient world, where they had really savage and out-there customs. Pedarasty, for example was practised by Greeks and Spartans and cultures used to borrow from each other. So Xerxes' court was for sure very "out-there" and this Hebrew girl (everyone knew the Hebrews were conservative by their world's standards) married the king . That is the modern day equivalent of an MFM pastor's daughter marrying the son of a corrupt politician who also happens to run a nightclub (who has been exposed to every vice) and didn't even bother to give his life to Christ before wedding the babe. grin and she pleased him!

1 Like

Re: What If Your Husband Or Boyfriend Cheated With Another Man? by crackhaus: 9:42am On Jun 02, 2016
TheArchangel:
Thanks so much.
You're welcome
Re: What If Your Husband Or Boyfriend Cheated With Another Man? by 5minsmadness: 1:06pm On Jun 02, 2016
Onegai:

I know Hollywood garnishes to the point of silliness and "300" is actually a comic book, heavily stylized (like the Watchmen). But think about it: this is the ancient world, where they had really savage and out-there customs. Pedarasty, for example was practised by Greeks and Spartans and cultures used to borrow from each other. So Xerxes' court was for sure very "out-there" and this Hebrew girl (everyone knew the Hebrews were conservative by their world's standards) married the king . That is the modern day equivalent of an MFM pastor's daughter marrying the son of a corrupt politician who also happens to run a nightclub (who has been exposed to every vice) and didn't even bother to give his life to Christ before wedding the babe. grin and she pleased him!

Pederasty would have been more about power and control and "male bonding" than sexual pleasure. Dont ask how i know grin
Pleasing the king may not actually have been in se.xu.al terms. Having sex would not be that big a deal to him as he would have had sirens at his beck and call. Most likely her humility, kindness and thoughtfulness won the "beast" over.

1 Like

Re: What If Your Husband Or Boyfriend Cheated With Another Man? by Nobody: 3:07pm On Jun 02, 2016
My husband / bf pumping another man? embarassed embarassed embarassed
I may faint.
Re: What If Your Husband Or Boyfriend Cheated With Another Man? by Onegai(f): 3:08pm On Jun 02, 2016
5minsmadness:

Pederasty would have been more about power and control and "male bonding" than sexual pleasure. Dont ask how i know grin
Pleasing the king may not actually have been in se.xu.al terms. Having sex would not be that big a deal to him as he would have had sirens at his beck and call. Most likely her humility, kindness and thoughtfulness won the "beast" over.

Some African cultures practised Pederasty. But more importantly, how do you know about it...

Ghen ghen ghen! cheesy

So, basically, you're saying the Book of Esther is also about telling good girls to marry bad boys, bah!!!! Because they will "tame" them. grin

In the context of this thread (what was it about sef?), pedarasty would explain a wide walking in on her husband in bed with another man and he explaining things away as "bae, the love I have for you is earthly and will keep the human race alive. But this is a purer form of love, devised to keep male binding very strong. Don't get mad, sweetie!"

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sex After Birth / Watch Premier Movies On Irokotv / My Husband Bought An Iphone 6 For Our Housemaid- Nigerian Lady Cries Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.