Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,436 members, 7,815,993 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:05 PM

Graduates Rob And Rape A Woman In Lagos (photo) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Graduates Rob And Rape A Woman In Lagos (photo) (36188 Views)

Robbers Invade Female Hostel In Lagos, Rob And Sexually Assault Students / 6 Nigerians Arrested In Ghana Over Kidnap And Rape Of Facebook Friend (Photo) / Two Men Rape A Woman In A Mosque In Oyo. Rob Her Afterwards (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Graduates Rob And Rape A Woman In Lagos (photo) by Nobody: 11:40am On Jun 01, 2016
I hope they get severely punished!
Smh!
Re: Graduates Rob And Rape A Woman In Lagos (photo) by Nobody: 11:43am On Jun 01, 2016
MaziOmenuko:

In other words, thank God she was raped and did not die?

Pathetic!
her life s d 1st. My friend was stab last week, bt he did'nt make. We lost him. A female frd of mine, we are so much close was raped yrs bk, bt nw, she live a hapi life. She av forgoten d sad story. So as long as dia s life dia s hope. She been raped s nt d issue bt been alive s d gud news.
Re: Graduates Rob And Rape A Woman In Lagos (photo) by lordkhalifa(m): 11:58am On Jun 01, 2016
May the devil that lead u robbing and molesting an innocent lady, quietly lead you to kiri kiri prison were u belong....

Thief
Re: Graduates Rob And Rape A Woman In Lagos (photo) by Nobody: 12:19pm On Jun 01, 2016
U both entered an unknown compound,broke in,attempted murder,raped and stole and u claim 1st timer?crush dem by d balls n feed d goats 2crocs plz

1 Like

Re: Graduates Rob And Rape A Woman In Lagos (photo) by Nobody: 12:21pm On Jun 01, 2016
Ahhhhhhhhh!!!!!! quadri an indigene of abia

eweeeeeeeeeeeeeh nueeeeeeeeehhhhhhhh
Mr Lienus Mbah Muhammad
Re: Graduates Rob And Rape A Woman In Lagos (photo) by Nobody: 12:21pm On Jun 01, 2016
Ahhhhhhhhh!!!!!! quadri an indigene of abia

eweeeeeeeeeeeeeh nueeeeeeeeehhhhhhhh
Mr Lienus Mbah Muhammad
Re: Graduates Rob And Rape A Woman In Lagos (photo) by davien(m): 12:24pm On Jun 01, 2016
So were they also drunk when selling those phones? We all know how these amateur criminals take alcohol to numb their senses... it's the motivation they need, I was also robbed last year, the criminals smelt like weed.. If I had a gun also would I have spared them because they took mind-altering substances? Hell No!
Re: Graduates Rob And Rape A Woman In Lagos (photo) by Alexbrain(m): 12:30pm On Jun 01, 2016
ArmedRobber:
Quadri, an indigene of Abia State, said they were drunk
on the night of the incident,

his
accomplice, Orji, said he hailed from Delta State and
studied Banking and Finance at a polytechnic in Delta
State.

Reporting for name checkers association of Nigeria
(NCAN)

Ikoyi branch
Signed-management

Other crimes well non igbos dey commit I no dey see ur rubbish post oh. Igbo haters association of Nigeria (IHAN) Nonsense

1 Like

Re: Graduates Rob And Rape A Woman In Lagos (photo) by NonnyDot(m): 1:13pm On Jun 01, 2016
police always handling devils problems. Justice should take it place before they look up for another thing to blame. Rubbish Graduates.
now, start from small in whatever u do, greediness leads men to sin. be careful
Re: Graduates Rob And Rape A Woman In Lagos (photo) by Eberex(m): 1:30pm On Jun 01, 2016
I discovered whenever i drink more than my limit, i get fever. That is enough reason for me to limit it to two bottles
Re: Graduates Rob And Rape A Woman In Lagos (photo) by JusticeSlim(m): 1:43pm On Jun 01, 2016
Lolss..na the lady get all those gadget ?? grin
Re: Graduates Rob And Rape A Woman In Lagos (photo) by AlanSugar(m): 4:50pm On Jun 01, 2016
Mary7000:
cry undecided

Pls when will this Mtn come out of this trouble that it's perpetually in? undecided undecided undecided the other day I thought I should dial this their super secret number by removing the first few digits and adding a "0" to the last ten digits of Mtn's secret number and one scammer picked up the phone but wouldn't speak! Somebody said seun and his crew should find these criminal elements and block these accounts for life cus they are causing Untold hardship for nairalanders and others. I'm yet to see that happening.
Re: Graduates Rob And Rape A Woman In Lagos (photo) by Tallfam(m): 5:15pm On Jun 01, 2016
Dey shd not tell me dat dis is dere first time of doing stealing...... So re dey trying to say d lady is using all dose fones Am cing Ibegi straight to court dey we say more
Re: Graduates Rob And Rape A Woman In Lagos (photo) by billyG(m): 5:57pm On Jun 01, 2016
IPOB & crime sef we don tire!
Re: Graduates Rob And Rape A Woman In Lagos (photo) by daddychelsea(m): 6:20pm On Jun 01, 2016
Abg oooo wanna ask na dis woman get all dis phones?vv ehhh
Re: Graduates Rob And Rape A Woman In Lagos (photo) by princeuj2015(m): 6:45pm On Jun 01, 2016
end time graduate.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Fiancé Disappeared With N580,000, Says Prostitute / Segun Wayne Uses Scissors To Cut Off A Boy’s Eyelid In South Africa / Gunmen Kill Man, Kidnap His Wife & Daughter In Enugu (Graphic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.