Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,088 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:23 AM

16 Pictures You Can Relate To If You're Attending A Nigerian University - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 16 Pictures You Can Relate To If You're Attending A Nigerian University (30855 Views)

Pictures You Can Relate To If You Attended Government Schools In The 90s. / 16 Pictures Some Students Playing Bet9ja Virtual Soccer Can Relate To / 3 Male Teachers At St Saviours, Ijegun Beat SS1 Student For Attending A Party (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

16 Pictures You Can Relate To If You're Attending A Nigerian University by McBrooklyn(m): 5:01pm On Jun 25, 2016
1. When a lecturer caught you sleeping in his class and you're told to stand up and explain to the whole class what he has been saying so far

cc: lalasticlala, seun, mynd44, Fynestboi, Dominique

64 Likes

Re: 16 Pictures You Can Relate To If You're Attending A Nigerian University by tizblink: 5:02pm On Jun 25, 2016
Hehe! Promise land loading grin

*Modified*
McBrooklyn your thread be like Joshua, been taking me to the promise land

1 Like

Re: 16 Pictures You Can Relate To If You're Attending A Nigerian University by McBrooklyn(m): 5:03pm On Jun 25, 2016
2. When you stay up all night to do an assignment and the lecturer told you to keep it

84 Likes 6 Shares

Re: 16 Pictures You Can Relate To If You're Attending A Nigerian University by McBrooklyn(m): 5:04pm On Jun 25, 2016
3. When you're separated from the person you're copying during an examination

53 Likes

Re: 16 Pictures You Can Relate To If You're Attending A Nigerian University by KingRex1(m): 5:04pm On Jun 25, 2016
Nice one OP

Hey guys pls come vote for my home gurl MIMZY

Simply type 'I vote MIMZY cc: Nljega' on the link

www.nairaland.com/3186985/miss-nairaland-contest-2016-grand

Thanks alot
Re: 16 Pictures You Can Relate To If You're Attending A Nigerian University by McBrooklyn(m): 5:07pm On Jun 25, 2016
4. When you lend a course mate your #1500 handout and when it is time to return it and he told you he misplaced it

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: 16 Pictures You Can Relate To If You're Attending A Nigerian University by adexlamex(m): 5:07pm On Jun 25, 2016
*carry chair, sits down and sip super glue*

2 Likes

Re: 16 Pictures You Can Relate To If You're Attending A Nigerian University by McBrooklyn(m): 5:08pm On Jun 25, 2016
5. How the dubbers or the copiers copies/dubs during an examination

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 16 Pictures You Can Relate To If You're Attending A Nigerian University by Adeoba10(m): 5:09pm On Jun 25, 2016
Kk. Same pix with different caption, we need new pix

12 Likes

Re: 16 Pictures You Can Relate To If You're Attending A Nigerian University by McBrooklyn(m): 5:09pm On Jun 25, 2016
6. The sitting arrangement for examination of most wicked courses

38 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 16 Pictures You Can Relate To If You're Attending A Nigerian University by Nobody: 5:10pm On Jun 25, 2016
*stops bike*

Bike man: madam where you they go?

Me: take me to front page oga

Bike man: oya enter fast madam front page go soon full.

grin

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 16 Pictures You Can Relate To If You're Attending A Nigerian University by McBrooklyn(m): 5:11pm On Jun 25, 2016
7. The look on your face when even Google can't help you with your assignment

30 Likes

Re: 16 Pictures You Can Relate To If You're Attending A Nigerian University by McBrooklyn(m): 5:13pm On Jun 25, 2016
8. When the test result is being pasted and almost 90% of the class got below the average mark

32 Likes

Re: 16 Pictures You Can Relate To If You're Attending A Nigerian University by kunlesufyan(m): 5:14pm On Jun 25, 2016
Lmao!! Asin ...there is also that look when u go back to the hostel hoping to meet your food only to find out one of your idiot room mate has eaten it...

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 16 Pictures You Can Relate To If You're Attending A Nigerian University by McBrooklyn(m): 5:15pm On Jun 25, 2016
9. How you react when someone suddenly reminds the lecturer the test he promised on giving you earlier

63 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 16 Pictures You Can Relate To If You're Attending A Nigerian University by McBrooklyn(m): 5:16pm On Jun 25, 2016
10. The look on your face when you're defending your project and you're being asked the bigger question

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: 16 Pictures You Can Relate To If You're Attending A Nigerian University by McBrooklyn(m): 5:18pm On Jun 25, 2016
11. The look on almost everybody face when you're in an examination hall and a person asked for extra sheet

24 Likes

Re: 16 Pictures You Can Relate To If You're Attending A Nigerian University by McBrooklyn(m): 5:20pm On Jun 25, 2016
12. When you look up during an examination and you makes eye contact with your lecturer

76 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 16 Pictures You Can Relate To If You're Attending A Nigerian University by PreciousRahl(m): 5:21pm On Jun 25, 2016
McBrooklyn:
9. How you react when someone suddenly remembers the lecturer the test he promised on giving you earlier

Who ask you?? ... hahaha cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 16 Pictures You Can Relate To If You're Attending A Nigerian University by Nobody: 5:22pm On Jun 25, 2016
McBrooklyn:
10. The look on your face when you're defending your question and you're being asked the bigger question

cc: lalas.ticlala, s.eun, my.nd44, Fynes.tboi, Dom.inique
oh sorry cry my lala is too busy to move this thread to fp angry
Re: 16 Pictures You Can Relate To If You're Attending A Nigerian University by McBrooklyn(m): 5:26pm On Jun 25, 2016
13. How the whole class looks at you at the end of the lectures and you're actually asking a question

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 16 Pictures You Can Relate To If You're Attending A Nigerian University by McBrooklyn(m): 5:28pm On Jun 25, 2016
14. When after the examination you realized you submitted the question paper and carried your answer sheet home

60 Likes 1 Share

Re: 16 Pictures You Can Relate To If You're Attending A Nigerian University by McBrooklyn(m): 5:30pm On Jun 25, 2016
15. When you're expected to write a test without looking back or either discuss with your seat mate

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: 16 Pictures You Can Relate To If You're Attending A Nigerian University by McBrooklyn(m): 5:32pm On Jun 25, 2016
16. When after the 4 or 5 years at the university and you're actually going to graduate with your colleagues

35 Likes

Re: 16 Pictures You Can Relate To If You're Attending A Nigerian University by McBrooklyn(m): 5:34pm On Jun 25, 2016
Berlyn:
oh sorry cry my lala is too busy to move this thread to fp angry

Who you epp?? undecided undecided

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: 16 Pictures You Can Relate To If You're Attending A Nigerian University by Nobody: 5:39pm On Jun 25, 2016
McBrooklyn:

Who you epp?? undecided undecided
all you need to do is to beg me tongue tongue agbaya
Re: 16 Pictures You Can Relate To If You're Attending A Nigerian University by McBrooklyn(m): 5:41pm On Jun 25, 2016
Adeoba10:
Kk. Same pix with different caption, we need new pix

Bruh, if you actually need new pics, then you actually send some of your pics you feel like it's going to make a good meme. Don't worry, I'll do the stress of giving it a very good caption and who knows I can actually give you a mention when I've finished uploaded it angry undecided

23 Likes

Re: 16 Pictures You Can Relate To If You're Attending A Nigerian University by McBrooklyn(m): 5:44pm On Jun 25, 2016
Berlyn:
all you need to do is to beg me tongue tongue agbaya

Seems like you actually need some beatings and floggings before you can actually gerrrrrarahiiiiiiia, huh?? undecided angry tongue

13 Likes

Re: 16 Pictures You Can Relate To If You're Attending A Nigerian University by modelsms(m): 5:50pm On Jun 25, 2016
k
Re: 16 Pictures You Can Relate To If You're Attending A Nigerian University by Nobody: 5:54pm On Jun 25, 2016
McBrooklyn:

Seems like you actually need some beatings and floggings before you can actually gerrrrrarahiiiiiiia, huh?? undecided angry tongue
u still dey proof stubborn abi My mission is to derail your thread grin

2 Likes

Re: 16 Pictures You Can Relate To If You're Attending A Nigerian University by McBrooklyn(m): 6:07pm On Jun 25, 2016
Berlyn:
u still dey proof stubborn abi My mission is to derail your thread grin

I knew your mission is to derail my thread in the first instance. So just because I didn't include your picture for my "pictures you can relate to" just like I've promised you earlier just because I don't want to be sued for defamation and you're here now feeling on top of the world huh?? undecided undecided

You can actually derail my thread all you want but I'm gon tell you just this one thing "There is always a time for payback". FYI, I ain't replying you again after this one and good luck with the derailment
angry

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 16 Pictures You Can Relate To If You're Attending A Nigerian University by wiZbanky(m): 6:09pm On Jun 25, 2016
lmao...BTW check my signature for admission seekers

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Adamawa SUG President: Policemen In Viral Video To Face Disciplinary Sanctions / 12-Year-Old FUOYE Is The Fourth Most Sought After University In Nigeria / Help: I Have Been Given Admission From My School But Not From Jamb

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.