Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,189 members, 7,839,043 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 12:52 PM

3 Male Teachers At St Saviours, Ijegun Beat SS1 Student For Attending A Party - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 3 Male Teachers At St Saviours, Ijegun Beat SS1 Student For Attending A Party (65173 Views)

"Pastor Slaps Covenant University Student For Pressing IPod During Service" / 7 Advantages Of Attending A Public University In Nigeria / 16 Pictures You Can Relate To If You're Attending A Nigerian University (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 3 Male Teachers At St Saviours, Ijegun Beat SS1 Student For Attending A Party by Nobody: 6:26pm On Jun 01, 2016
slyIsaac:
One question for the parents......are the teachers still breathing angry
Uhmmmmm...abi o
Re: 3 Male Teachers At St Saviours, Ijegun Beat SS1 Student For Attending A Party by desmanreal(m): 6:28pm On Jun 01, 2016
Which kind lie be dis sef? How did the teachers know about the party? Who reported her to the teachers? If u wanna post a nude pic, just do. Don't do it under d guise of soliciting sympathy. And una just dey comment...lol
Re: 3 Male Teachers At St Saviours, Ijegun Beat SS1 Student For Attending A Party by Nobody: 6:35pm On Jun 01, 2016
that's where I graduated from. can't believe this. cos it is very civil
Re: 3 Male Teachers At St Saviours, Ijegun Beat SS1 Student For Attending A Party by vekson(m): 6:48pm On Jun 01, 2016
If she was my sister, those teachers will pass through hell fire on earth
Re: 3 Male Teachers At St Saviours, Ijegun Beat SS1 Student For Attending A Party by VanBommel(m): 6:50pm On Jun 01, 2016
falcon01:
what are those
those eyes of yours can chase demons out of someone during deliverance section in church grin
Re: 3 Male Teachers At St Saviours, Ijegun Beat SS1 Student For Attending A Party by JoeCutie(m): 6:56pm On Jun 01, 2016
Yuneehk:

Cmon! Remove your mind from that gutter osiso
cheesy cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: 3 Male Teachers At St Saviours, Ijegun Beat SS1 Student For Attending A Party by YelloweWest: 7:01pm On Jun 01, 2016
Did they use hot iron on her?
I recommend the death penalty
Re: 3 Male Teachers At St Saviours, Ijegun Beat SS1 Student For Attending A Party by Ditala(m): 7:01pm On Jun 01, 2016
Teachers, by the nature of their job and ethics are guidance;they are expected to impact the required knowledge and skills to their students without taking any advantage of them.This is barbaric and uncalled for.
Re: 3 Male Teachers At St Saviours, Ijegun Beat SS1 Student For Attending A Party by Sleekyshuga(f): 7:06pm On Jun 01, 2016
He flogged an SS1 student because she attended Chidren's Day party? Was she supposed to attend Workers Day party? It doesn't add up .

Plus, did the he goats use iron to press her bum undecided?
Re: 3 Male Teachers At St Saviours, Ijegun Beat SS1 Student For Attending A Party by BABANGBALI: 7:17pm On Jun 01, 2016
OsusuMustFlow:
May God have mercy on you.

tongue
Re: 3 Male Teachers At St Saviours, Ijegun Beat SS1 Student For Attending A Party by lizarazus(m): 7:33pm On Jun 01, 2016
Abeg let them ask much questions. what is there interest? what do they want to achieve etc
Re: 3 Male Teachers At St Saviours, Ijegun Beat SS1 Student For Attending A Party by Coldfeets: 7:54pm On Jun 01, 2016
Eyaaa

Such an everlasting and unforgettable tattoo tongue
Re: 3 Male Teachers At St Saviours, Ijegun Beat SS1 Student For Attending A Party by eltweezy90(m): 8:03pm On Jun 01, 2016
The white undies suppose stain na, see as e still fresh. ... Kai I no believe this story. That's tattooed bottom.
Re: 3 Male Teachers At St Saviours, Ijegun Beat SS1 Student For Attending A Party by PrinceZahzah(m): 8:04pm On Jun 01, 2016
embarassed Wat Tha Fu<k!

•Its either she caught them doin sumtin bad
•Or she form for them

Any which way,i don't care.
Na just to arrange 3 strong Gay Rapists for them. angry
Re: 3 Male Teachers At St Saviours, Ijegun Beat SS1 Student For Attending A Party by Olufemiolaolu(m): 8:04pm On Jun 01, 2016
This is too bad & wicked. D teacher shd be prosecuted asap.
Re: 3 Male Teachers At St Saviours, Ijegun Beat SS1 Student For Attending A Party by Izyyblaze(f): 8:06pm On Jun 01, 2016
JoeCutie:
See what they did to that fresh and soft yansh. Evil people. Dem dey jealous the yansh. angry
If I didn't know better? Would've called you a perv, buh, I know better than that.
Re: 3 Male Teachers At St Saviours, Ijegun Beat SS1 Student For Attending A Party by Excelenzy: 8:19pm On Jun 01, 2016
dis is horrible
Re: 3 Male Teachers At St Saviours, Ijegun Beat SS1 Student For Attending A Party by ShaqFu: 8:37pm On Jun 01, 2016
sixtuschimere:
According to a Twitter user who shared the photo,a female student in SSI was beaten by 3 male teachers for going to a party on Children's Day in Lagos.He wrote......

'please this happened to my friends kid sister today in SS1,she was beaten by 3male teacher of st saviours ijegun for going to a party on children's day'.

What is wrong with teachers of nowadays?

Source: http://www.trezzyblog.com/2016/06/3-lagos-state-teachers-allegedly.html
What did the male teachers use to beat her, Hot molten iron rods?
Re: 3 Male Teachers At St Saviours, Ijegun Beat SS1 Student For Attending A Party by obizeee(m): 8:39pm On Jun 01, 2016
HtwoOw:
First off

Was she in boarding school?

If she is, then did she obtain pass or exit from school authorities

If answer is yes, yes then those teachers should be roasted although I see no cane marks unless she was beaten with smacks to the asss ( àbàrá ìdí) which could also count as sexual abuse in saner climes

If she's a day student and lives with parents, why did teachers have to beat her when her parents control her movement , unless of course it's another type of beating from behind grin grin and in which case that's not probably going to leave that much damage

Sumthingwong somewhere

Ur analysis of either day or boarding is pointless. Permission or not there is no reason to treat a student like this. There is more to it than is being told. Those teachers are capable of murder and should be prosecuted.
Re: 3 Male Teachers At St Saviours, Ijegun Beat SS1 Student For Attending A Party by missyge(f): 8:50pm On Jun 01, 2016
sixtuschimere:
According to a Twitter user who shared the photo,a female student in SSI was beaten by 3 male teachers for going to a party on Children's Day in Lagos.He wrote......

'please this happened to my friends kid sister today in SS1,she was beaten by 3male teacher of st saviours ijegun for going to a party on children's day'.

What is wrong with teachers of nowadays?

Source: http://www.trezzyblog.com/2016/06/3-lagos-state-teachers-allegedly.html
Warris dis D teachers must b tortured nd still pay fr her treatment...dey shouldnt leave d cell until d red marks on her buttocks is cleared....Arab nonsense...Who teacher don epp sef??
Re: 3 Male Teachers At St Saviours, Ijegun Beat SS1 Student For Attending A Party by osomegbe(m): 9:01pm On Jun 01, 2016
LET US BE EDUCATED,
In as much as I don't support corporal punishment but that story left me much to think about.
1st- Is the school a boarding school or normal day school?
if it is a boarding school, did the parent took permission from the schoolauthority that the child will be attending such party or the child just eloped from school to attend the party with the "Father's permission'' as a backing.
If it is a normal day school, then, unless the parents reported to the school authority for punishment to be meted out, no school has a right to say or punish any child about what he/she does during off school hours.
2ndly, what did they used to do that? Because that didn't look like a cane mark at all. I suspect pressing iron which should be a criminal case in Nigeria because it is an abuse.

Let them answer the first then we will proceed.

Sorry baby for the flo

2 Likes

Re: 3 Male Teachers At St Saviours, Ijegun Beat SS1 Student For Attending A Party by Horo(m): 9:27pm On Jun 01, 2016
potbelly:
The question is what could 3 teachers have used to inflict such on the student? Because If I am not mistaken teachers are supposed to flog students with cane and I can't see any cane marks... Unless she was told to sit on something hot... If that's the case the teachers need to be executed...
q

I 100 percent agree with you no sign of cane may be the poster uses a wrong pix this look like someone whey sat on hot iron

1 Like

Re: 3 Male Teachers At St Saviours, Ijegun Beat SS1 Student For Attending A Party by lekzman: 9:31pm On Jun 01, 2016
Please, guy take it easy. Secondary school teachers are to flog student. But, in this case i believe the parent are awarered. May be she committed serious crime, nobody will flog student like this not even one teacher, three teachers! it is not possible. God bless Nigeria.
Re: 3 Male Teachers At St Saviours, Ijegun Beat SS1 Student For Attending A Party by sociojam: 10:59pm On Jun 01, 2016
There is a need to really investigate what happened. Nothing in the world should make a teacher let alone 3 teachers to do this to her.
Re: 3 Male Teachers At St Saviours, Ijegun Beat SS1 Student For Attending A Party by SirDavico(m): 11:37pm On Jun 01, 2016
This can't be real.

It's photoshop

My Opinion.
Re: 3 Male Teachers At St Saviours, Ijegun Beat SS1 Student For Attending A Party by victoragbara20: 11:45pm On Jun 01, 2016
She no give them kitten na why
Re: 3 Male Teachers At St Saviours, Ijegun Beat SS1 Student For Attending A Party by sunshine1974(m): 2:21am On Jun 02, 2016
Spreading the story won't help....just press charges....simple, social media is not everything
Re: 3 Male Teachers At St Saviours, Ijegun Beat SS1 Student For Attending A Party by lastpage: 2:52am On Jun 02, 2016
POWEROFPEACE:
That is totally unacceptable. Issues like this should be referred to parents, guardians or family, instead of the teachers beating her like she was an animal. What was that on the pics, well, that is by the way.

Use your Brains please!

those injuries were not cause by CANE.

Cane lines are thinner and in large numbers.
Think about it for a minute.
undecided undecided

Or maybe the three Teachers used TWO HOT Irons to cane them, right? grin grin

Lastpage!
Re: 3 Male Teachers At St Saviours, Ijegun Beat SS1 Student For Attending A Party by bewla(m): 3:20am On Jun 02, 2016
slyIsaac:
One question for the parents......are the teachers still breathing angry
This is corruption on its own Lear infested nation.

first is there school on public holidays
secondly does that thing in that pix look like cane

and lastly are the teacher laundry men
Re: 3 Male Teachers At St Saviours, Ijegun Beat SS1 Student For Attending A Party by Okechux(m): 7:09am On Jun 02, 2016
They want to disshape the property of her future husband, So bad.
Re: 3 Male Teachers At St Saviours, Ijegun Beat SS1 Student For Attending A Party by oseniafeez(m): 8:55am On Jun 02, 2016
could this be true, mrs Buha whats happening in yah school nah
Re: 3 Male Teachers At St Saviours, Ijegun Beat SS1 Student For Attending A Party by pamcode(m): 10:56am On Jun 02, 2016
Maybe the teachers have been toasting the girl and she didn't accept thus the type of punishment.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What To Do If You Lost Your First School Leaving Certificate. / (PHOTO) What Is He Doing In The Classroom? / Meet Nike Okundaye Who Has No Formal Education But Lectures At Harvard, Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.