Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,707 members, 7,862,229 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 11:51 AM

Navy Arrests Dogonyaro, Adamu, Others For Vandalism In Niger Delta - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Navy Arrests Dogonyaro, Adamu, Others For Vandalism In Niger Delta (28943 Views)

Navy Arrests Avengers’ Logistics Supplier / Vandalism: Buhari Begs Militants, Says “they Use Hi-tech weapons” / Navy Arrests Co-ordinator Of Niger Delta Avengers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Navy Arrests Dogonyaro, Adamu, Others For Vandalism In Niger Delta by cacasentiano(m): 3:43pm On Jun 01, 2016
QuotaSystem:
I hope all those claiming the President has an ethnic agenda and never deploys security agents against Northerners can bury their bigoted heads in shame.

The suspects and their co-conspirators should be firmly dealt with to serve as a deterrent.
show us picture or we don't believe it

1 Like

Re: Navy Arrests Dogonyaro, Adamu, Others For Vandalism In Niger Delta by momentumzee: 3:44pm On Jun 01, 2016
989900:

0/3
that's your problem! Plus you need a doctor.. Get one ASAP smiley

3 Likes

Re: Navy Arrests Dogonyaro, Adamu, Others For Vandalism In Niger Delta by Wonderboy1(m): 3:44pm On Jun 01, 2016
In as much as I am not in support of this vandalism, it will be good for government to come in terms with this people....

Meanwhile for your diesel engine generators check here
https://www.nairaland.com/3012099/order-tokunbo-diesel-generators-spare
Re: Navy Arrests Dogonyaro, Adamu, Others For Vandalism In Niger Delta by chudyboy05(m): 3:46pm On Jun 01, 2016
Hausa and thief thief matter; dem go leave their heaven (north) read come ND to steal oil chai. Buaori see your life.
Re: Navy Arrests Dogonyaro, Adamu, Others For Vandalism In Niger Delta by Mrstann: 3:46pm On Jun 01, 2016
@NN_Make una dey deceive una selves............
Re: Navy Arrests Dogonyaro, Adamu, Others For Vandalism In Niger Delta by sleazy5(m): 3:49pm On Jun 01, 2016
3 persons have been arrested by the operatives of the Nigerian Navy in connection with series of maritime crimes. The suspects are Sani a.k.a Dogonyaro, Usman a.k.a smally and Adamu Mani.

So Niger Deltans don dey bear names like Sani, Usman, and Adamu.....
Re: Navy Arrests Dogonyaro, Adamu, Others For Vandalism In Niger Delta by Pyno30: 3:51pm On Jun 01, 2016
In the days of boko haram arrest, we do see them in pictures.
So show me the pictures of the arrested persons, or i don't believe.
Re: Navy Arrests Dogonyaro, Adamu, Others For Vandalism In Niger Delta by Pyno30: 3:52pm On Jun 01, 2016
sleazy5:
3 persons have been arrested by the operatives of the Nigerian Navy in connection with series of maritime crimes. The suspects are Sani a.k.a Dogonyaro, Usman a.k.a smally and Adamu Mani.

So Niger Deltans don dey bear names like Sani, Usman, and Adamu.....
Hehehe. You can imagine.

1 Like

Re: Navy Arrests Dogonyaro, Adamu, Others For Vandalism In Niger Delta by AnanseK(m): 3:57pm On Jun 01, 2016
KillerFrost:
This is another crime like any other... What about the fulanis that go around looking for who to kill and maim? Those are the grievous crimes we're saying the government should look into ..but No! Buhari and his cohorts have given a deaf ear
... Have you seen the president raise a finger in connection to combating the killings and maimings of the fulanis? But if it's NDA or IPOB... He'll start giving silly orders!..let every zone be handled same way to avoid controversies,!

That's why fayose must be commended and other southern(East,West and South) governors should follow suit,

Check the names of those arrested. They are not Tompolo and Boyloaf.they are Sani and Dogon Yaro. They could still be fulanis. You just shut up and help in bringing sanity and impartial justice to your country. Some of you are the reasons why they say black people cannot rule themselves.

2 Likes

Re: Navy Arrests Dogonyaro, Adamu, Others For Vandalism In Niger Delta by Nobody: 4:02pm On Jun 01, 2016
AnanseK:

Check the names of those arrested. They are not Tompolo and Boyloaf.they are Sani and Dogon Yaro. They could still be fulanis. You just shut up and help in bringing sanity and impartial justice to your country. Some of you are the reasons why they say black people cannot rule themselves.
Oga if you cannot read and understand you STFU!... I said
This is another crime like any other... What about the fulanis that go around looking for who to kill and maim?

I laid emphasis on the herdsmen who maim,rape and kill poor villagers!.. I am responsible for what I type and not what you understand..

Some of you are the reasons why they say black people cannot rule themselves.
You're the reason they say black men lack reading and comprehension skills
Don't quote me again if you have comprehension issue! Have a nice day!

1 Like

Re: Navy Arrests Dogonyaro, Adamu, Others For Vandalism In Niger Delta by Xtopher123(m): 4:05pm On Jun 01, 2016
Gimmicks
Re: Navy Arrests Dogonyaro, Adamu, Others For Vandalism In Niger Delta by QuotaSystem: 4:17pm On Jun 01, 2016
KillerFrost:
This is another crime like any other... What about the fulanis that go around looking for who to kill and maim? Those are the grievous crimes we're saying the government should look into ..but No! Buhari and his cohorts have given a deaf ear
... Have you seen the president raise a finger in connection to combating the killings and maimings of the fulanis? But if it's NDA or IPOB... He'll start giving silly orders!..let every zone be handled same way to avoid controversies,!

That's why fayose must be commended and other southern(East,West and South) governors should follow suit,

Why not just keep quiet if you're too ignorant to function?

http://thenewsnigeria.com.ng/2016/04/buhari-orders-military-police-go-after-murderous-herdsmen/

1 Like

Re: Navy Arrests Dogonyaro, Adamu, Others For Vandalism In Niger Delta by Truthisit: 4:20pm On Jun 01, 2016
Until he produced those behind Agatu and nimbo killings, I will continue to see him as an ethnic bigots!
QuotaSystem:
I hope all those claiming the President has an ethnic agenda and never deploys security agents against Northerners can bury their bigoted heads in shame.

The suspects and their co-conspirators should be firmly dealt with to serve as a deterrent.

2 Likes

Re: Navy Arrests Dogonyaro, Adamu, Others For Vandalism In Niger Delta by thaoriginator: 4:23pm On Jun 01, 2016
HtwoOw:
They view thread and run away

NA is not credible to them but since it's navy now they are dumb founded

Film trick dey sweet eh

DabullIT how far
u dey mind dem? One wailer above you manage to say "fake news"
Re: Navy Arrests Dogonyaro, Adamu, Others For Vandalism In Niger Delta by Sekemba2001(m): 4:29pm On Jun 01, 2016
QuotaSystem:

Really...
Re: Navy Arrests Dogonyaro, Adamu, Others For Vandalism In Niger Delta by Nobody: 4:29pm On Jun 01, 2016
QuotaSystem:

http://thenewsnigeria.com.ng/2016/04/buhari-orders-military-police-go-after-murderous-herdsmen/

Bros...you're saying trash! I give up and... I won't repeat myself over and over again!. Read my subsequent comments over and over again.. If you still have issues.. Hit your head on the hardest thing next to you!.. Have a nice day! smiley

3 Likes

Re: Navy Arrests Dogonyaro, Adamu, Others For Vandalism In Niger Delta by Nobody: 4:54pm On Jun 01, 2016
The NA should stop deceiving people with fake arrest. Dogo is a washed up thug that was effectively dealt with by Amaechi.
Re: Navy Arrests Dogonyaro, Adamu, Others For Vandalism In Niger Delta by QuotaSystem: 5:08pm On Jun 01, 2016
KillerFrost:
[s]Bros...you're saying trash! I give up and... I won't repeat myself over and over again!. Read my subsequent comments over and over again.. If you still have issues.. Hit your head on the hardest thing next to you!.. Have a nice day! smiley[/s]

You mentioned me and not the other way round so what are you babbling about? I exposed your ignorance and hypocrisy so giving up is an expected reaction.

If you still have issues with my comment, dip a finger in your eyes and pluck what you saw.
Re: Navy Arrests Dogonyaro, Adamu, Others For Vandalism In Niger Delta by Nobody: 5:31pm On Jun 01, 2016
QuotaSystem:

You mentioned me and not the other way round so what are you babbling about? I exposed your ignorance and hypocrisy so giving up is an expected reaction.

If you still have issues with my comment, dip a finger in your eyes and pluck what you saw.

ITK kills alot!...show me where you saw the police or military combing the country in search of herdsmen ...they gave the order.. So?..Do you expect him to just keep quiet when the world is watching!
.Oga,Actions speak louder than words ..I said before read my subsequent comments.. You're just being a busybody and making yourself look childish!.. The point I was trying to make is The government should tackle all acts of heinous crime equally and I used the case of the fulanis as an example and that's why I quoted you cause you made mention of the government tackling both the other tribe(Fulani)
So stop jumping into conclusions and forming I TOO KNOW!

PS: I'm not going to reply you again.. Look for someone else and show off your stupidity under the guise of ITK!
Have a nice life!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Navy Arrests Dogonyaro, Adamu, Others For Vandalism In Niger Delta by hmuhammad(m): 5:44pm On Jun 01, 2016
[s]
KillerFrost:
ITK kills alot!...show me where you saw the police or military combing the country in search of herdsmen ...they gave the order.. So?..Do you expect him to just keep quiet when the world is watching!
.Oga,Actions speak louder than words ..I said before read my subsequent comments.. You're just being a busybody and making yourself look childish!.. The point I was trying to make is The government should tackle all acts of heinous crime equally and I used the case of the fulanis as an example and that's why I quoted you cause you made mention of the government tackling both the other tribe(Fulani)

PS: I'm not going to reply you again.. Look for someone else and show off your stupidity under the guise of ITK!
Have a nice life!
[/s]
Re: Navy Arrests Dogonyaro, Adamu, Others For Vandalism In Niger Delta by landg: 5:53pm On Jun 01, 2016
989900:

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/202545-buhari-breaks-silence-orders-herdsmen-brought-justice.html

Breaks Silence on Lives?
Orders FHM brought to justice Not their communities or Family right?
Re: Navy Arrests Dogonyaro, Adamu, Others For Vandalism In Niger Delta by MeAboki(m): 5:56pm On Jun 01, 2016
QuotaSystem:

Wonders shall never end: wetin carry my ppl reach that side sef?

1 Like

Re: Navy Arrests Dogonyaro, Adamu, Others For Vandalism In Niger Delta by landg: 6:03pm On Jun 01, 2016
QuotaSystem:

Yet they didn't go after them. They now disobey the President right? Lol....
Youths of this Mirage called NigerArea will never be sensible for once.
Re: Navy Arrests Dogonyaro, Adamu, Others For Vandalism In Niger Delta by Nobody: 6:24pm On Jun 01, 2016
upon all this lies una no fit still put one lie-lie pishure to back up the lies lie Mohammed agents at work
Re: Navy Arrests Dogonyaro, Adamu, Others For Vandalism In Niger Delta by judondasylva(m): 6:32pm On Jun 01, 2016
hmmmmm OK o
Re: Navy Arrests Dogonyaro, Adamu, Others For Vandalism In Niger Delta by careersap: 7:29pm On Jun 01, 2016
FALSE NEWS!
Re: Navy Arrests Dogonyaro, Adamu, Others For Vandalism In Niger Delta by vislabraye(m): 10:31pm On Jun 01, 2016
QuotaSystem:

Be truthful. Pmb has overlooked so many atrocities committed by his people. Stop shouting. How many herdsmen has he arrested. And btw, I won't be surprise if these people are set free.
Re: Navy Arrests Dogonyaro, Adamu, Others For Vandalism In Niger Delta by QuotaSystem: 4:57am On Jun 02, 2016
vislabraye:

Be truthful. Pmb has overlooked so many atrocities committed by his people. Stop shouting. How many herdsmen has he arrested. And btw, I won't be surprise if these people are set free.

landg:

Yet they didn't go after them. They now disobey the President right? Lol....
Youths of this Mirage called NigerArea will never be sensible for once.

Exactly, you seem to lack a lot of it to be so confidently ignorant. You can wail but you cannot dispute cold hard facts. Smh.

These must be Chinese maids arrested by Indians then.

https://www.naij.com/803858-just-in-soldiers-arrest-92-herdsmen-in-abuja-photos.html

Re: Navy Arrests Dogonyaro, Adamu, Others For Vandalism In Niger Delta by QuotaSystem: 5:09am On Jun 02, 2016
KillerFrost:
[s]ITK kills alot!...show me where you saw the police or military combing the country in search of herdsmen ...they gave the order.. So?..Do you expect him to just keep quiet when the world is watching!

Have a nice life![/s]

It's typical of the cerebrally challenged to resort to insults when caught in stark ignorance.

When faced with facts, the best you can do is allege is 'ITK'? Well in the universe I'm from, ignorance is nothing to be proud of.

Now digest this and embarrass yourself no further. Learn to only speak what you know of son.

https://www.naij.com/803858-just-in-soldiers-arrest-92-herdsmen-in-abuja-photos.html

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bola Tinubu Visits Borno State / Alleged N5bn Bribe: INEC Boss Says His Life Is In Danger / Soldiers Observing Ramadan Prayers At The Battlefield

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.