Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,988 members, 7,845,184 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 01:27 PM

Buhari's Campaign Promise Of Defeating Boko Haram About To Be Delivered - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari's Campaign Promise Of Defeating Boko Haram About To Be Delivered (64553 Views)

Defeat Hunger, Not Recycled Story Of Defeating Boko Haram – Fayose Tells FG / Jonathan Was Never Committed To Defeating Boko Haram – Osinbajo / Buhari Has Only Fulfilled One Campaign Promise – Buharimeter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari's Campaign Promise Of Defeating Boko Haram About To Be Delivered by wunmi590(m): 4:20pm On Jun 01, 2016
Re: Buhari's Campaign Promise Of Defeating Boko Haram About To Be Delivered by salabscholar01(m): 4:20pm On Jun 01, 2016
at least, for this.....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Campaign Promise Of Defeating Boko Haram About To Be Delivered by YoursGEJ(m): 4:20pm On Jun 01, 2016
Wailers food don done grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Campaign Promise Of Defeating Boko Haram About To Be Delivered by Nobody: 4:20pm On Jun 01, 2016
Its just unfortunate that its only 'yet to be fulfilled promises' that people eye.

God go save us for naija.....
Re: Buhari's Campaign Promise Of Defeating Boko Haram About To Be Delivered by WalkerMichael(m): 4:20pm On Jun 01, 2016
Re: Buhari's Campaign Promise Of Defeating Boko Haram About To Be Delivered by missKiffy(f): 4:20pm On Jun 01, 2016
Well, I will give him kudos for this one, only this one tho
Re: Buhari's Campaign Promise Of Defeating Boko Haram About To Be Delivered by Chidizman(m): 4:20pm On Jun 01, 2016
Booked! Will come back to comment
Re: Buhari's Campaign Promise Of Defeating Boko Haram About To Be Delivered by Emmatdayo(m): 4:21pm On Jun 01, 2016
makzeze:
One Of President Buhari's Campaign Promises That Is About To Be Delivered: Photo

carry on PMB
OP this is suleja area nw
Re: Buhari's Campaign Promise Of Defeating Boko Haram About To Be Delivered by femmy2010(m): 4:21pm On Jun 01, 2016
God would continually be his strength
Re: Buhari's Campaign Promise Of Defeating Boko Haram About To Be Delivered by druboon404: 4:21pm On Jun 01, 2016
voted for Buhari a fulani man, I can't remember voting for
merlin or a miracle worker. So I never expected Merlin's magic or miracles to happen, I voted for change and not magic.16 years misrule can not be repaired in 1 year so Nigerians let's be patient....... #IStandWithBuhari#
let the haters and Wailers continue wailing pdp 16 yrs of looting and misrule they are looking for APC magician to fix it in a year. Yeye

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Campaign Promise Of Defeating Boko Haram About To Be Delivered by ihatebuhari(f): 4:22pm On Jun 01, 2016
wristbangle:
Ihatebuhari, how far? grin
huh!
Re: Buhari's Campaign Promise Of Defeating Boko Haram About To Be Delivered by Pyno30: 4:22pm On Jun 01, 2016
makzeze:
One Of President Buhari's Campaign Promises That Is About To Be Delivered: Photo

carry on PMB
$1 = 1naira or nothing have started.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Campaign Promise Of Defeating Boko Haram About To Be Delivered by globa: 4:24pm On Jun 01, 2016
makzeze:

carry on PMB

PMB spend money on infrastructural development rather than cheap popularity on bill boards.
Re: Buhari's Campaign Promise Of Defeating Boko Haram About To Be Delivered by Mandesz(m): 4:24pm On Jun 01, 2016
I'm buhari; wen I ask ma boys to kill, they killed... wen I say stop, r you surprise?

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Campaign Promise Of Defeating Boko Haram About To Be Delivered by johnsonjosbles(m): 4:24pm On Jun 01, 2016
david22uu:
oya o, food don land... Now the Battle Begins... PMB vs GEJ

Those who think Boko haram still dey click like
sombody help our guy with like pls

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Campaign Promise Of Defeating Boko Haram About To Be Delivered by wristbangle: 4:26pm On Jun 01, 2016
ihatebuhari:
huh!

What do u have to say na?

Amtaken, buhari has done it! cheesy
Re: Buhari's Campaign Promise Of Defeating Boko Haram About To Be Delivered by Leke001: 4:30pm On Jun 01, 2016
hmmn,it is well
Re: Buhari's Campaign Promise Of Defeating Boko Haram About To Be Delivered by gurunlocker: 4:30pm On Jun 01, 2016
Show me one promise he is "about " to fulfil, and I will show you 99 that he just lie to take power
Re: Buhari's Campaign Promise Of Defeating Boko Haram About To Be Delivered by Harmored(m): 4:31pm On Jun 01, 2016
undecided IF HE HASNT FIXED THIS,HE HAS NOT DONE SH*T

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Campaign Promise Of Defeating Boko Haram About To Be Delivered by piagetskinner(m): 4:31pm On Jun 01, 2016
And now were facing the Niger delta avengers.. ..thank God they re not bombing human beings

But when will everything be alright sef
Re: Buhari's Campaign Promise Of Defeating Boko Haram About To Be Delivered by richidinho(m): 4:31pm On Jun 01, 2016
wristbangle:
Ihatebuhari, how far? grin

Na hw many yrs in prison u go sef grin
Re: Buhari's Campaign Promise Of Defeating Boko Haram About To Be Delivered by Pheeknow: 4:35pm On Jun 01, 2016
who is lying to who?
Re: Buhari's Campaign Promise Of Defeating Boko Haram About To Be Delivered by EBUBE1919(m): 4:36pm On Jun 01, 2016
topntrending..co.ke/2016/05/top-achievements-of-buhari-in-past-one.html?m=1
Re: Buhari's Campaign Promise Of Defeating Boko Haram About To Be Delivered by Nawa4nl: 4:37pm On Jun 01, 2016
Peacetemi:
NDA is the new Boko Haram

How many people have the NDA killed?

Boko Haram has not bee defeated they just went mobile as Fulani Herdsmen
Re: Buhari's Campaign Promise Of Defeating Boko Haram About To Be Delivered by BABANGBALI: 4:37pm On Jun 01, 2016
Na still we will?not we have defeated boko haram?
Re: Buhari's Campaign Promise Of Defeating Boko Haram About To Be Delivered by wristbangle: 4:38pm On Jun 01, 2016
richidinho:

Na hw many yrs in prison u go sef grin

Baba, e tay oo! U no see say I don melo!
Re: Buhari's Campaign Promise Of Defeating Boko Haram About To Be Delivered by asha01: 4:38pm On Jun 01, 2016
makzeze:

carry on PMB

Boko Haram is Buhari's baby
so it is easy to deliver it no doubt about that
let him proof me wrong by delivering 24/7 Electricity supply
Re: Buhari's Campaign Promise Of Defeating Boko Haram About To Be Delivered by Oluwamuyeewa(m): 4:39pm On Jun 01, 2016
ShutdownBrown24:

I'm a loyal niger Delta man, a pdp supporter & a patrotic Nigerian, limited to only Southern Nigeria

You are even more confused sire
Re: Buhari's Campaign Promise Of Defeating Boko Haram About To Be Delivered by wordychap: 4:40pm On Jun 01, 2016
Boko haram has drifted southward n called by another name- Fulani herdsmen.
Besides d last time I heard they sacked 5 borno villages heading towards maiduguri - May 28, 2016
http://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2016/05/28/boko-haram-razes-five-borno-villages/

3 Likes

Re: Buhari's Campaign Promise Of Defeating Boko Haram About To Be Delivered by donsteady(m): 4:40pm On Jun 01, 2016
Buhari is controlling the media. Is obvious. Bokoboyz Are bombing every day. Got back from Borno few days ago. You can't travel to Gamboru-Ngala be that part no dey under Nigeria?
Just Abi how NA keep telling lies about arrest of Niger Delta Advenger

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Obaseki Booed At Oba Of Benin's Palace (Video) / ISWAP Claims Responsibility For Kuje Prison Attack, Releases Video / IPOB Members In Japan Face Cops Control On Attempt To See President Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.