Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,303 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:31 AM

Please Read - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Please Read (727 Views)

Break Down On The Pre-selection Process, Please Read Imagine Below Carefully. / Break Down On The Pre-selection Process, Please Read Imagine Below Carefully. / Very Important Information. PLEASE READ CAREFULLY. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Read by Nobody: 2:25pm On Jun 01, 2016
I wish to develop my career as an IT guru, I've sent countless applications to many companies yet no reply, I'm tired of staying at home because at home I'm diminishing everyday, I studied Math/comp.sci with 2.1. pls help a brother in need. you can reach me via oyestech01tech01@gmail.com

Gosh! 120 views no reply. because I'm a guy
Re: Please Read by Nobody: 8:33am On Jun 05, 2016
120 views no reply. because I'm a guy
Re: Please Read by Appliedmaths(m): 10:41am On Jun 05, 2016
ymee:
120 views no reply. because I'm a guy

Guy go and get a job in the I.T sector to start with, you can volunteer if you wish. If you spend 20 mins on social media job blogs you'll see about 10 ICT job openings. After you get the job, then work your way up, and also get ict professional certificates that's a major boost. Are you satisfied now?
Re: Please Read by Nobody: 11:15am On Jun 05, 2016
Appliedmaths:

Guy go and get a job in the I.T sector to start with, you can volunteer if you wish. If you spend 20 mins on social media job blogs you'll see about 10 ICT job openings. After you get the job, then work your way up, and also get ict professional certificates that's a major boost. Are you satisfied now?
@ the bolded how pls?
Re: Please Read by Nobody: 5:06am On Jun 10, 2016
I'm....
Re: Please Read by Nobody: 10:50am On Jun 23, 2016
Nawah o

(1) (Reply)

Globull Advertisers Is Employing!!!! / Job Vacancies / Urgent Vacancy For Sales Executive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.