Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,478 members, 7,826,804 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 08:39 PM

I Need Article Rewriters For An Ongoing Project. - Literature/Writing Ads - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Literature/Writing Ads / I Need Article Rewriters For An Ongoing Project. (1427 Views)

Article Rewriters Needed Urgently. DONE. / Article Writers And Rewriters Needed / I Need Article Writers In Nigeria Who Can Write Unique Articles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Article Rewriters For An Ongoing Project. by FiremanJr(m): 6:09pm On Jun 01, 2016
Article Rewriting Job.
RENUMERATION AND WORK SCHEDULE:
N300 per article.
I expect that each writer delivers between 5 to 10 articles in 24 hours after every batch is shared.
Payment will come soon after the articles have been approved and it will be instant transfer to bank account.
I send out new batches to my writers twice a week depending on the work schedule.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR ARTICLE REWRITING:
You will be given links to the articles you will be rewriting and you will be expected to rewrite every sentence in your own words including the title of the article.
If you find anything in quotes, you are expected to just copy and paste it as it is without rewriting. For example, if someone is being quoted on what he said, you shouldn’t edit it at all.
You must never change facts, names, dates etc.
You must never write in first person singular. Like: I did this or I did that.
Every article is expected to be around 550 words. So if the article is shorter, try and pad it up to that range and if it is much longer, you are free to cut out less important parts.
You are to use Calibri font, size 12 and 1.5 line spacing.
If you have read all this and you are confident you can deliver on the above instructions, take this test and if you do it well, I will be sending your first assignment today.
TEST:
Rewrite the article in this link following all the instructions above:
http://recode.net/2016/05/05/live-concerts-could-be-just-the-ticket-for-virtual-reality/

Contact me on whatsapp 08038955549 for more info.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Need Article Rewriters For An Ongoing Project. by epelumi42(m): 2:10am On Jun 04, 2016
Still open?
Re: I Need Article Rewriters For An Ongoing Project. by jenny88(f): 8:14am On Jun 06, 2016
still open....contact me via....bbenedict857@gmail.com
Re: I Need Article Rewriters For An Ongoing Project. by epelumi42(m): 2:16pm On Jun 06, 2016
jenny88:
still open....contact me via....bbenedict857@gmail.com

check your mail...
Re: I Need Article Rewriters For An Ongoing Project. by mhizeva(f): 12:17pm On Jun 10, 2016
FiremanJr:
Article Rewriting Job.
N300 per article.
I expect that each writer delivers between 5 to 10 articles in 24 hours after every batch is shared.
Payment will come soon after the articles have been approved and it will be instant transfer to bank account.
I send out new batches to my writers twice a week depending on the work schedule.
You will be given links to the articles you will be rewriting and you will be expected to rewrite every sentence in your own words including the title of the article.
If you find anything in quotes, you are expected to just copy and paste it as it is without rewriting. For example, if someone is being quoted on what he said, you shouldn’t edit it at all.
Every article is expected to be around 550 words. So if the article is shorter, try and pad it up to that range and if it is much longer, you are free to cut out less important parts.
If you have read all this and you are confident you can deliver on the above instructions, take this test and if you do it well, I will be sending your first assignment today.
TEST:
http://recode.net/2016/05/05/live-concerts-could-be-just-the-ticket-for-virtual-reality/

Drop your mail so that I can send you the article after re-writing it... @ my mail is hearts6055@gmail.com
Re: I Need Article Rewriters For An Ongoing Project. by Osmondinho(m): 1:51pm On Jul 12, 2016
Still hiring??
Re: I Need Article Rewriters For An Ongoing Project. by BHarmony(m): 3:44am On Jul 18, 2016
Do you still require article rewriters? My whatsapp 08035795826.
Re: I Need Article Rewriters For An Ongoing Project. by Iamhoypete(m): 7:11pm On Jul 18, 2016
I'm interested,
Email; hoypete97@gmail.com
Re: I Need Article Rewriters For An Ongoing Project. by Jollyana(f): 8:17pm On Aug 07, 2016
FiremanJr:
Article Rewriting Job.
N300 per article.
TEST:

Interested. My mail is julianamonday@gmail.com
Re: I Need Article Rewriters For An Ongoing Project. by Kayceenaz(m): 12:26am On Jan 23, 2017
FiremanJr:
Article Rewriting Job.
N300 per article.
TEST:

Kaycee Naze, also known as Rational Pen, is a seasoned writer who expertly articulates thoughts on diverse topics in words. His summa cum laude educational background in Philosophy arms him with rare creative, analytical and critical thinking skills, that can be rationally deployed to meet your peculiar writing needs. Kaycee's sky-high professionalism has seen several works of his get published in Newspapers, including here on Nairaland's front page (here is one--https://www.nairaland.com/3486252/domestic-violence-undeserved-experience-women).

Do you need his writing services on that subject? You can reach him ASAP either via Kayceenaz@yahoo.com or call +2348068691376. Be rest assured of your appearance in the front page of that sphere. Trying is believing.

Kaycee Naze, Making Your Reading Dreams Come True...

(1) (Reply)

Needed, Contributors and photographers For A New Magazine, U Interested? Holla ! / Short Story Writers Wanted[offer closed] / Story Writer Wanted For Project: N40,000 For 10 Pages.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.