Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,994 members, 7,817,944 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:33 PM

Bishop David Oyedepo And His Two Sons - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bishop David Oyedepo And His Two Sons (49341 Views)

Bishop Oyedepo And Wife At The Burj Al Arab Hotel, Dubai. Photos / Throwback: Adeboye, Oyedepo And Wale Oke 29 Years Ago / Throwback Photo Of Bishop David Oyedepo And His Family (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bishop David Oyedepo And His Two Sons by mradjoy(m): 8:42pm On Jun 02, 2016
nofreedom:
Only Nigerians will worship this crook.

Don't you think It is more honourable to keep silence than to spew rubbish when you've got nothing meaningful to say?

1 Like

Re: Bishop David Oyedepo And His Two Sons by BABANGBALI: 8:43pm On Jun 02, 2016
See as the hair that woman put for head make am look like our village winsh
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo And His Two Sons by orikzz(m): 8:44pm On Jun 02, 2016
Glory!!!!

1 Like

Re: Bishop David Oyedepo And His Two Sons by theDEVILisHERE: 8:47pm On Jun 02, 2016
gefted1:
Bishop David Oyedepo's daughter-in-law Kemi shared the photos on Facebook. The wife of David Oyedepo Jnr who turned a year older today, wrote:

"His family are proud to call him one of theirs - son, brother, husband, father, and we're so proud to call him our Pastor!

Happy birthday, Pastor David!

We just can't get tired of showing you love! You are such a loving Pastor so we are giving you what you give us selflessly!"

https://mobile.facebook.com/695346363837542/photos/a.698990990139746.1073741828.695346363837542/1085402201498621/?type=3&refid=17&_ft_=top_level_post_id.734433446698693%3Atl_objid.734433446698693%3Athid.391781124297262%3A306061129499414%3A3%3A0%3A1467356399%3A3487930752666495726&__tn__=E

One of the many BASTARDS helping the demons from Europe to keep black African idiotts and zombies under slavery and subjugation

Your future generations will pay for your evil deeds towards black African people Mr Pastor
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo And His Two Sons by djblue007(m): 8:47pm On Jun 02, 2016
From glory to glory !!!
The winners family know what I mean

3 Likes

Re: Bishop David Oyedepo And His Two Sons by Mskrisx(f): 8:49pm On Jun 02, 2016
pupsyd:
Can someone please tell me what Rev. 4 vs 19 says

am waiting!

Revelations 4 doesn't have 19

2 Likes

Re: Bishop David Oyedepo And His Two Sons by Nobody: 8:53pm On Jun 02, 2016
BAILMONEY:
YOU MUST BE A MUSLIM

How must he be a Muslim? Really some Muslims understand who God is better than you Christendom church goers.

The way you guys idolize these Pharisees. God's of men. Charlatans. #PastorsInTheNameOfMoney.

1 Like

Re: Bishop David Oyedepo And His Two Sons by jasysandra(f): 8:54pm On Jun 02, 2016
Wonderful man of God.

1 Like

Re: Bishop David Oyedepo And His Two Sons by frankdGreat125: 8:57pm On Jun 02, 2016
I luv dis family of God, am so glad to one of them

2 Likes

Re: Bishop David Oyedepo And His Two Sons by cole265(m): 8:59pm On Jun 02, 2016
Mskrisx:

Revelations 4 doesn't have 19

The judgement day shall be very brutal.

Two great surprises on that day!

N0 1 - those you expect to be condemned to hell shall see mercy and will be saved from eternal damnation.

N0 2 - those expected to grace into the bosom of the almighty, for eternal rest, shall be condemned into the bottomless pit called hell.

1 Like

Re: Bishop David Oyedepo And His Two Sons by domopps(m): 9:10pm On Jun 02, 2016
God bless this family!

Love them so much!

Proud winner!

Cheeeeers
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo And His Two Sons by Jadoskii(m): 9:11pm On Jun 02, 2016
davien:
Idolatry of Men in progress...
crappy post!are they being exalted above God?

1 Like

Re: Bishop David Oyedepo And His Two Sons by realmindz: 9:22pm On Jun 02, 2016
Onogiede:
May God continually using this my pastor to affect the world positively in peace, lord lift me beyond my equal
Pls tell me one thing he has done for the world
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo And His Two Sons by davien(m): 9:25pm On Jun 02, 2016
Jadoskii:
crappy post!are they being exalted above God?
Oh! They aren't? Aren't you all giving them praises then? :-/ IDOL WORSHIPPERS! grin
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo And His Two Sons by realmindz: 9:44pm On Jun 02, 2016
OHIsIManuEL:

you'll die a miserable death!
young man, be careful who u mess with. I've never cursed anyone here. But with what you have sed today, so shall it be unto u. what is wrong with u, must everyone believe wat u believe? by the power of the universe, with a pure heart which I've never wished anyone evil, I proclaim to u that u ve dug ur own grave with ur very hands for ur words are meaningless to me but coming back to u in 100 folds and u shall see no rest till u perish by your own very doing.
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo And His Two Sons by fabidamilola(m): 9:48pm On Jun 02, 2016
florencepoko2:
The woman's son is not as beautiful as her stepmother. grin
@ florence shed more light to what u ve jess typed/said
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo And His Two Sons by BISIXCLUSIVE: 9:50pm On Jun 02, 2016
pupsyd:
Can someone please tell me what Rev. 4 vs 19 says

am waiting!
19 vs 4
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo And His Two Sons by Niyinficient(m): 9:54pm On Jun 02, 2016
Some of the posts here show how foolish some people....so wishing someone happy bday is worshipping him/her?

For those of u hating on this great family? May d Lord open the eyes of ur understanding.

To that person asking what he has done to d world....ask those around him.

This family has been a blessing to me....i dey wait for person we go come tell me say dem b fake pastor....una go sit down inside darkness dey throw jabs to the light...even person wey neva near dia church before go follow wash mouth on dem!

May God av mercy on u all.

1 Like

Re: Bishop David Oyedepo And His Two Sons by finestiyke(m): 10:09pm On Jun 02, 2016
realmindz:

young man, be careful who u mess with. I've never cursed anyone here. But with what you have sed today, so shall it be unto u. what is wrong with u, must everyone believe wat u believe? by the power of the universe, with a pure heart which I've never wished anyone evil, I proclaim to u that u ve dug ur own grave with ur very hands for ur words are meaningless to me but coming back to u in 100 folds and u shall see no rest till u perish by your own very doing.

And you call yourself a Christian, the Bible says. BLESS those who curse you, I dunno what you've been reading /who's been Preaching to you!!!
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo And His Two Sons by stagger: 10:18pm On Jun 02, 2016
englishmart:
if you must become a pastor like your father, pls don't call God. Let God call you

Tell me the professions of the following:

Mike Adenuga and Mike Adenuga Jnr (businessmen; Glo - father and son)
Chris Eubank and Chris Eubank Jnr (boxers; father and son)
Muhammed Ali and Laila Ali (boxers; father and daughter)
Steve Collins and Steve Collins Jnr (boxers; father and son)
Julio Cesar Chavez and Julio Chavez Jnr (boxers; father and son)
Arnor Gudjohnsen and Eidur Gudjohnsen (footballers; father and son)
Peter Schmeichel and Kasper Schmeichel (goalkeepers; father and son)
Abubakar Sola Saraki and Bukola Saraki (doctors/politicians; father and son)
Pritz Von Erich and Kevin von Erich (professional wrestlers; father and son)
Rev Dr Sam Amaga and Sam Amaga Jnr (preachers; father and son)
Cesare Maldini and Paolo Maldini (footballers; father and son)
Barnabas Imenger and Barnabas Imenger Jnr (footballers; father and son)
Henry Ford and Edsel Ford (CEOs of Ford Motors one after the other; father and son)

I can go on and on. Truth is, you are a product of your environment. So it is nothing strange seeing father and son preachers. This combination exists almost in every profession in this world I know of. Not a big deal.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bishop David Oyedepo And His Two Sons by back2sender: 10:36pm On Jun 02, 2016
BAILMONEY:
YOU MUST BE A MUSLIM
Keep your gutter mouth shut. Is this not idolatry? My pastor this, my pastor that, now naa thier pikin una don begin dey worship.
I spit on the way people worship thier pastor and not God
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo And His Two Sons by back2sender: 10:38pm On Jun 02, 2016
frankdGreat125:
I luv dis family of God, am so glad to one of them
You love the man and his family and not God. Smh
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo And His Two Sons by BAILMONEY: 10:43pm On Jun 02, 2016
back2sender:

Keep your gutter mouth shut. Is this not idolatry? My pastor this, my pastor that, now naa thier pikin una don begin dey worship.
I spit on the way people worship thier pastor and not God
MAKE GOOD USE OF IT

1 Like

Re: Bishop David Oyedepo And His Two Sons by Anas4sure(m): 11:02pm On Jun 02, 2016
keeper of hell pastor
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo And His Two Sons by mckenzie25: 11:22pm On Jun 02, 2016
theEYe21 c beta mumu......................
post=46189296:

*spits* angry
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo And His Two Sons by lamideee(f): 11:26pm On Jun 02, 2016
So many haters here..... How did they worship them now? So its a Crime to wish your husband a hapy birthday abi? I don't understand the way some people think. If you don't like them then you can jump from 3rd mainland bridge into the lagoon. otey you dey there dey hate them when they are making their money.
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo And His Two Sons by mckenzie25: 11:30pm On Jun 02, 2016
theDEVILisHERE:

One of the many BASTARDS helping the demons from Europe to keep black African idiotts and zombies under slavery and subjugation

Your future generations will pay for your evil deeds towards black African people Mr Pastor

I just pity u and ur unborn generations............

1 Like

Re: Bishop David Oyedepo And His Two Sons by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 12:08am On Jun 03, 2016
Alright
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo And His Two Sons by bezimo(m): 12:55am On Jun 03, 2016
God abundantly bless Bishop David Oyedepo and his family whether the haters like it or not, I receive grace to develop and maintain a dignified family like his.

From Glory to Glory.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Muhammad Kabir Orjiegbulam: Igbo Muslim Congratulates His Mother On Church Award / Bishop Oyedepo Preaching Near Devils Shrine In Sango Ota / Is Apostle Suleman's Prophecy Coming To Pass?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.