Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,756 members, 7,820,626 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:28 PM

My Back-side Has Gotten Me More Endorsement Than Any Other Thing -matilda Hipsy - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / My Back-side Has Gotten Me More Endorsement Than Any Other Thing -matilda Hipsy (9454 Views)

Biggest Hips in Africa Matilda Hipsy Catwalks In Style / Ghanaian Matilda Hipsy Has The Biggest And Curviest Hips - Watch Video / Lilian Afeghai Blasts Gifty: Nude Pictures Will Only Get You Moi-Moi Endorsement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Back-side Has Gotten Me More Endorsement Than Any Other Thing -matilda Hipsy by Nobody: 3:13am On Jun 02, 2016
Matilda Hipsy. Guess you still remember that name? Well in-case you have forgotten She's a Ghanaian video vixen. She is one of those ladies that can't walk comfortably in public because of the hold-up she causes with her back-side. She has come out to say she is happy with her back side and bless God for the endowment. In-fact according her, her back-side has gotten her more endorsement than any other thing she can remember. continue http://levelhealth..com.ng/2016/05/my-back-side-has-gotten-me-more.html

Re: My Back-side Has Gotten Me More Endorsement Than Any Other Thing -matilda Hipsy by thaoriginator: 3:31am On Jun 02, 2016
BIATCH!

1 Like

Re: My Back-side Has Gotten Me More Endorsement Than Any Other Thing -matilda Hipsy by Cutehector(m): 3:55am On Jun 02, 2016
No marry this kyn babe
Re: My Back-side Has Gotten Me More Endorsement Than Any Other Thing -matilda Hipsy by SuperSupremo(m): 4:01am On Jun 02, 2016
Short devil

1 Like

Re: My Back-side Has Gotten Me More Endorsement Than Any Other Thing -matilda Hipsy by nnachukz(m): 4:10am On Jun 02, 2016
I no blame her, is the person that is giving or endorsing her that should bear my blame.
Re: My Back-side Has Gotten Me More Endorsement Than Any Other Thing -matilda Hipsy by greatness22(m): 4:22am On Jun 02, 2016
You carry suckaway for back you dey happy. Get behind me you daughter of jezzebel. angry

1 Like

Re: My Back-side Has Gotten Me More Endorsement Than Any Other Thing -matilda Hipsy by Dfinex(f): 5:55am On Jun 02, 2016
I guess that's the only asset she has. ....but she's got good hips.

1 Like

Re: My Back-side Has Gotten Me More Endorsement Than Any Other Thing -matilda Hipsy by MilesLamar(m): 6:19am On Jun 02, 2016
Holy mother of Guadalupe shocked shocked .. no for once I agree with her, I mean you can't be wrong with an as.s lyk dat angry grin

1 Like

Re: My Back-side Has Gotten Me More Endorsement Than Any Other Thing -matilda Hipsy by octopusfreaky(f): 7:20am On Jun 02, 2016
Cutehector:
No marry this kyn babe
why, thats her selling point naa or u want her to cut it off Imagine one dude telling me that he wod pay for my tfare cox he gats love for ladies with big **hind, i felt so embarassed
Re: My Back-side Has Gotten Me More Endorsement Than Any Other Thing -matilda Hipsy by Ucheosefoh(m): 7:22am On Jun 02, 2016
We all know the endorsement she is talking about I was with my homies when she was snapping this pictures, we be like

1 Like

Re: My Back-side Has Gotten Me More Endorsement Than Any Other Thing -matilda Hipsy by Cutehector(m): 7:23am On Jun 02, 2016
octopusfreaky:
why, thats her selling point naa or u want her to cut it off Imagine one dude telling me that he wod pay for my tfare cox he gats love for ladies with big **hind, i felt so embarassed
so why would u get so embarassed because it's ur selling point?

I'm not even so obsessed wit big butts sef.

The reason why I wouldn't advice myself to marry dat kyn babe is dah I wouldn't wish to be that "too over jealous, untrustworthy" husband. Shey u get.
Re: My Back-side Has Gotten Me More Endorsement Than Any Other Thing -matilda Hipsy by potbelly(m): 7:29am On Jun 02, 2016
I can bet she's advertising her "goods" to attract a musician/actor who she will become a baby mama for...

1 Like

Re: My Back-side Has Gotten Me More Endorsement Than Any Other Thing -matilda Hipsy by Nobody: 7:39am On Jun 02, 2016
Good for her.
Re: My Back-side Has Gotten Me More Endorsement Than Any Other Thing -matilda Hipsy by Nobody: 7:45am On Jun 02, 2016
Cutehector:
No marry this kyn babe
lol why you say that?
Re: My Back-side Has Gotten Me More Endorsement Than Any Other Thing -matilda Hipsy by Cutehector(m): 7:47am On Jun 02, 2016
juhan:
lol why you say that?
because she will cheat unconsciously... all eyes will definitely be on her.

Sometimes wen I walk wit a "girl", I just catch people staring at the both of us for quite sometime. And I smile. grin
Re: My Back-side Has Gotten Me More Endorsement Than Any Other Thing -matilda Hipsy by Nobody: 7:49am On Jun 02, 2016
Cutehector:
because she will cheat unconsciously... all eyes will definitely be on her.

Sometimes wen I walk wit a "girl", I just catch people staring at the both of us for quite sometime. And I smile. grin
hmm alright goodmorning
Re: My Back-side Has Gotten Me More Endorsement Than Any Other Thing -matilda Hipsy by Cutehector(m): 7:53am On Jun 02, 2016
juhan:
hmm alright goodmorning
lol here is cooooooooold... I want to sleep unda my bed grin
Re: My Back-side Has Gotten Me More Endorsement Than Any Other Thing -matilda Hipsy by Nobody: 7:58am On Jun 02, 2016
Cutehector:
lol here is cooooooooold... I want to sleep unda my bed grin
lol this rain sef im not cold sha
Re: My Back-side Has Gotten Me More Endorsement Than Any Other Thing -matilda Hipsy by Cutehector(m): 8:01am On Jun 02, 2016
juhan:
lol this rain sef im not cold sha
eh? Are u dat hot? cheesy
Re: My Back-side Has Gotten Me More Endorsement Than Any Other Thing -matilda Hipsy by ShaqFu: 8:10am On Jun 02, 2016
rokiatu:
Good for her.
Your backside is still way better than hers.. smiley
Re: My Back-side Has Gotten Me More Endorsement Than Any Other Thing -matilda Hipsy by ShaqFu: 8:12am On Jun 02, 2016
Chysexy:
Matilda Hipsy. Guess you still remember that name? Well in-case you have forgotten She's a Ghanaian video vixen. She is one of those ladies that can't walk comfortably in public because of the hold-up she causes with her back-side. She has come out to say she is happy with her back side and bless God for the endowment. In-fact according her, her back-side has gotten her more endorsement than any other thing she can remember. continue http://levelhealth..com.ng/2016/05/my-back-side-has-gotten-me-more.html
nNa na small remain dis babe for me one of d ndacobas oh... grin
Re: My Back-side Has Gotten Me More Endorsement Than Any Other Thing -matilda Hipsy by Nobody: 8:14am On Jun 02, 2016
Cutehector:
eh? Are u dat hot? cheesy
lol im not just cold
Re: My Back-side Has Gotten Me More Endorsement Than Any Other Thing -matilda Hipsy by Cutehector(m): 8:20am On Jun 02, 2016
juhan:
lol im not just cold
grin I hav a secret dah can make someone not to feel cold wen rain is falling. Want to knw? cheesy
Re: My Back-side Has Gotten Me More Endorsement Than Any Other Thing -matilda Hipsy by Nobody: 8:21am On Jun 02, 2016
Cutehector:
grin I hav a secret dah can make someone not to feel cold wen rain is falling. Want to knw? cheesy
yeah tell me. I wanna know.
Re: My Back-side Has Gotten Me More Endorsement Than Any Other Thing -matilda Hipsy by axortedbabe(f): 8:24am On Jun 02, 2016
She b lyk dwarf
Re: My Back-side Has Gotten Me More Endorsement Than Any Other Thing -matilda Hipsy by Cutehector(m): 8:25am On Jun 02, 2016
juhan:
yeah tell me. I wanna know.
cuddle grin
Re: My Back-side Has Gotten Me More Endorsement Than Any Other Thing -matilda Hipsy by Nobody: 8:31am On Jun 02, 2016
Cutehector:
cuddle grin
lol so where you going?
Re: My Back-side Has Gotten Me More Endorsement Than Any Other Thing -matilda Hipsy by Cutehector(m): 8:35am On Jun 02, 2016
juhan:
lol so where you going?
want to see queen elizabeth grin she appeared in my dream last nigh and told I will be d crown prince of england
Re: My Back-side Has Gotten Me More Endorsement Than Any Other Thing -matilda Hipsy by Nobody: 8:37am On Jun 02, 2016
Cutehector:
want to see queen elizabeth grin she appeared in my dream last nigh and told I will be d crown prince of england
lol im serious nah
Re: My Back-side Has Gotten Me More Endorsement Than Any Other Thing -matilda Hipsy by Cutehector(m): 8:40am On Jun 02, 2016
juhan:
lol im serious nah
I just like teasing u. cheesy

Ok I want to go drop my printer with d technician, den go to the bank to make some complaints... den buy some apples.
Re: My Back-side Has Gotten Me More Endorsement Than Any Other Thing -matilda Hipsy by Nobody: 8:45am On Jun 02, 2016
Cutehector:
I just like teasing u. cheesy

Ok I want to go drop my printer with d technician, den go to the bank to make some complaints... den buy some apples.
lol alright then
Re: My Back-side Has Gotten Me More Endorsement Than Any Other Thing -matilda Hipsy by Cutehector(m): 8:47am On Jun 02, 2016
juhan:
lol alright then
u like apples?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Read Full Teni Biography / Tuface Is A Wonderful Baby Daddy / Top 10 Highest Paid Artiste In 2018,pay Per Show, Wow See What Wizkid Gets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.