Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,656 members, 7,823,860 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:40 PM

South-west Capital Projects In 2016 Budget.. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / South-west Capital Projects In 2016 Budget.. (22958 Views)

2019: Buhari Woos South-east With Capital Projects / Omokri Reacts To The Distribution Of Capital Projects In The 2016 Budget / South-south Capital Projects In 2016 Budget.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South-west Capital Projects In 2016 Budget.. by popizaino(m): 8:30am On Jun 02, 2016
am 0nly concerned about Iwo -ejigbo axis.pls the necessary bodies should act as prompt. God bless in anticipation
Re: South-west Capital Projects In 2016 Budget.. by bardmorz: 8:30am On Jun 02, 2016
Then let the work begin! I tire for all ids news sef. Dis will add a little to d economy once work start.
Re: South-west Capital Projects In 2016 Budget.. by dragonking2: 8:31am On Jun 02, 2016
Na north own we dey wait for.
Re: South-west Capital Projects In 2016 Budget.. by nonstan(m): 8:31am On Jun 02, 2016
krazykoons:
southwest even deserves more than this paltry budget allocations because the region have to deal with massive immigration ,most cities and towns are emptied into the sw and its taking a toll on the infrastructures and social amenities.
a walk to Lagos,ibadan ,Abeokuta,akure,ondo,Oshogbo,ado ekiti will testify to these facts.

Bro apart from Lagos pls tell me wr else ppl de migrate to in sw...smh
Re: South-west Capital Projects In 2016 Budget.. by MadCow1: 8:31am On Jun 02, 2016
Na so..

Ekwu eme government..

Sai Baba 2019
Re: South-west Capital Projects In 2016 Budget.. by babdap: 8:31am On Jun 02, 2016
Hypocracy is wen u complied the list of capital project for southwest in 2016 without comparing list of completed capital projects in the last 5years
Re: South-west Capital Projects In 2016 Budget.. by Nobody: 8:32am On Jun 02, 2016
Read Also - [url=dailyvibes.ml] Read what Rivers govt banned ahead of Buhari’s visit
to state[/url]
Re: South-west Capital Projects In 2016 Budget.. by three: 8:32am On Jun 02, 2016
[size=15pt]The 'mechanics' of the Public Procurement Act implies that due to the late passage of the budget it is unlikely for any of the stated projects to actually take off this year!!![/size]

http://www.bpp.gov.ng/index.php?option=com_joomdoc&view=documents&path=Nine%20Essential%20Steps%20in%20Public%20Procurement.pdf&Itemid=726

Re: South-west Capital Projects In 2016 Budget.. by Nobody: 8:33am On Jun 02, 2016
nonstan:

ask people fighting over eze ndigbo in all Yoruba land

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: South-west Capital Projects In 2016 Budget.. by tobtap: 8:33am On Jun 02, 2016
cool cool cheesy
Re: South-west Capital Projects In 2016 Budget.. by Pavore9: 8:33am On Jun 02, 2016
obailala:
Nigeria is currently producing only 50% of its planned oul production. There is no way up to 50% of the budget can be implemented.

They need to dig deep and develop other streams of income.
Re: South-west Capital Projects In 2016 Budget.. by cyprus000: 8:36am On Jun 02, 2016
OROSUNBOLB:

Dispute it sir.
[size=13pt]
Apart from Lagos, which other city gets flooded with immigrants in SW, just lyk he claimed?

Be objective and we can discuss.
[/size]
Re: South-west Capital Projects In 2016 Budget.. by babestella: 8:36am On Jun 02, 2016
krazykoons:
southwest even deserves more than this paltry budget allocations because the region have to deal with massive immigration ,most cities and towns are emptied into the sw and its taking a toll on the infrastructures and social amenities.
a walk to Lagos,ibadan ,Abeokuta,akure,ondo,Oshogbo,ado ekiti will testify to these facts.

When development is evenly spread there wouldn't be any need for mass migration. This is same mistake we've always made since independence and after the civil war. As long as you allocate more infrastructural development to SW you keep having more people come to SW.

Now this is a budget by the federal government to be built with Federal funds and tomorrow some people will tell others to go back and develop their states.

I'll like to see total infrastructural budget for SE and then SS respectively.

1 Like

Re: South-west Capital Projects In 2016 Budget.. by TeamSimple(m): 8:36am On Jun 02, 2016
krazykoons:
true talk.

4 Likes

Re: South-west Capital Projects In 2016 Budget.. by sinkhole: 8:36am On Jun 02, 2016
If this budget is properly implemented, I am asking, s it only the SW indigenes that will enjoy it? There is no region of Nigeria that is filled with mono ethnic population and hence, we should all work for the development of all regions for the enjoyment of all of us!

3 Likes

Re: South-west Capital Projects In 2016 Budget.. by Flexherbal(m): 8:37am On Jun 02, 2016
All is well
Re: South-west Capital Projects In 2016 Budget.. by obailala(m): 8:38am On Jun 02, 2016
Pavore9:

They need to dig deep and develop other streams of income.
But that aint gonna happen in 2016, bor 2017 nor 2018, this things take time.
Re: South-west Capital Projects In 2016 Budget.. by TeamSimple(m): 8:38am On Jun 02, 2016
after struggling to get quarter of these projects done, some idiotas still gonna show up to say they develop southwest.

4 Likes

Re: South-west Capital Projects In 2016 Budget.. by TeamSimple(m): 8:40am On Jun 02, 2016
cyprus000:
[size=13pt] Very weak and lame excuse [/size]
iPad youth spotted. counter with something reasonable ,Na lie.

6 Likes

Re: South-west Capital Projects In 2016 Budget.. by cyprus000: 8:40am On Jun 02, 2016
TeamSimple:

iPad youth spotted. counter with something reason mba.
[size=13pt]
Lol grin

No be only ipad, na "ipadded".
[/size]
Re: South-west Capital Projects In 2016 Budget.. by kamelonaire(m): 8:42am On Jun 02, 2016
Nah billion and trillion we they ear no thousand the biggining of curruptn
Re: South-west Capital Projects In 2016 Budget.. by FFKfuckedBIANCA: 8:44am On Jun 02, 2016
nonstan:

The entire South West is filled with immigrants from other part of the country. Did you know that Nairaland has it's head office at Sango-Otta, Ogun state? Talking about Ogun state, you need to take a trip to Mowe, Ibafo, Akute, Agbara, Sango-Otta etc etc. Go to those places in Ogun state and see thousands of your brothers and sisters that are living and working there.

5 Likes

Re: South-west Capital Projects In 2016 Budget.. by sunday2012(m): 8:45am On Jun 02, 2016
cyprus000:
[size=13pt]
Very weak and lame excuse
[/size]
back up your argument with concrete facts u may not have one but quick to rubbish intelligent statement. I put it to u that u are even staying as we talk in any of these s!w states ok

4 Likes

Re: South-west Capital Projects In 2016 Budget.. by sunday2012(m): 8:49am On Jun 02, 2016
cyprus000:
[size=13pt]
Apart from Lagos, which other city gets flooded with immigrants in SW, just lyk he claimed?

[/size]
we can argue this out on my private no 08079648692 visit all sw states and see serious influx of ibos hausa and agatus ok

2 Likes

Re: South-west Capital Projects In 2016 Budget.. by ozoemenaca: 8:54am On Jun 02, 2016
Any how you like do it who cares
Re: South-west Capital Projects In 2016 Budget.. by dayo23(f): 8:55am On Jun 02, 2016
i expected more capital project in Ondo state beside what d hell as dat mimiko man been doing wit all d oil derivation money?

1 Like

Re: South-west Capital Projects In 2016 Budget.. by ftplanet: 8:55am On Jun 02, 2016
Let all Nigerians save it on their e-mail for d purpose of accessment
Re: South-west Capital Projects In 2016 Budget.. by CzarRex: 8:58am On Jun 02, 2016
nonstan:

oboy go Abeokuta,go akure,go ilesa in osun state u go see IBO pple plenty die,why do u even think that its only Lagos that pple migrate to, go check Ibadan u will see plenty IBO pple ,hausas,akwa iboms full their market scatter they have been there and settled there for years.

I am saying this because I've been to this places and I've seen with my eyes.so my friend do not be deceived that its only Lagos pple move to.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: South-west Capital Projects In 2016 Budget.. by Pavore9: 8:59am On Jun 02, 2016
obailala:
But that aint gonna happen in 2016, bor 2017 nor 2018, this things take time.

But starting is most important. Not restricting it to the FG as States have a role in generating new sources of income. Agriculture which is my forte will take a state like Oyo to the heights s it has the landmass and its proximity to Lagos which is like a Country of its own as its economy is bigger than many African Countries.

If the State gets it right in standardizing cultivation and post harvest handling, the rail lines that pass through the State will be plied by coaches filled with farm produce heading to Lagos on a daily basis, that is "local export" as that will generate the State and its people millions on a daily basis. Start today and in 9 months time, the difference will be clear.

2 Likes

Re: South-west Capital Projects In 2016 Budget.. by cyprus000: 8:59am On Jun 02, 2016
sunday2012:
back up your argument with concrete facts u may not have one but quick to rubbish intelligent statement. I put it to u that u are even staying as we talk in any of these s!w states ok
[size=13pt]
Lol. cheesy

You see why I said you lots dish out heap of inutile and inane crap as base of argument.

Swift to cast aspersion in bide to service over bloated ego.
So, everybody that does not concur with your baseless claim, must be living in the southwest.
Talk about insecurity

Well, I live in Abuja, and maybe an upward scroll on this page will help slough you ignorance on my stand as regards his fallacious claim.

[/size]
Re: South-west Capital Projects In 2016 Budget.. by OROSUNBOLB(m): 9:03am On Jun 02, 2016
cyprus000:
[size=13pt]

[/size]

I know of Ibadan,Akure, Abeokuta,Osogbo,shagamu,Ijebu-ode,Ogere,Ore,Ondo etc. It's endless my brother. So, if you truly want to be objective or if you've been to any of those places I mentioned, you would agree with that guy.

2 Likes

Re: South-west Capital Projects In 2016 Budget.. by LordRahl001: 9:22am On Jun 02, 2016
Femich18:
Rehabilitation Of Akure-Ilesha Road
In Ondo/Osun States- 296,760,207? what is there to rehabilitate because that road is 100% pothole free...its one of the best roads in the country

Maintenance Of Osun And Ondo
Interstate Road – Ipetu, Ijesa, Ile-
Oluji Road- 20,282,452....What are they maintaining?
that road was handled by aregbesola, so I think the allocation would be given to him as the feds liability. Which mean more money for osun state.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Police Raid Peoples Gazette’s Main Office In Abuja, Arrest Editor, Four Others / Aba Geometric Power Project Commissioned In A Hurry — Sir Udensi / Alleged Fraud: EFCC Probes Rivers, Kano, Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.