Stats: 3,152,973 members, 7,817,865 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:35 PM

Smoking Marijuana Can Make Your Teeth Fall Out - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Smoking Marijuana Can Make Your Teeth Fall Out (500 Views)

Covenant University Dropout Shares Story Of How Marijuana Is Ruining His Life / Dangers Of Excessive Smoking, A Victim You Should See / Marijuana Can Cure Epilepsy – Studies (2) (3) (4)

Smoking Marijuana Can Make Your Teeth Fall Out by copley: 6:49am On Jun 02, 2016
Regular marijuana use can make teeth fall out by their thirties, a new study has found.
Smoking marijuana for up to 20 years was found to cause gum disease - the leading cause of tooth loss.
The study of more than 1,000 people found using the illegal drug for as long as 20 years was linked with the condition.
Known medically as periodontal disease, it is a common condition where gums become sore and swollen.
It affects the tissues surrounding the teeth which hold them in place, and can eventually cause them to fall out.
Gum disease traditionally happens in middle age and is most often caused by a build up of plaque and poor dental hygiene.
However, researchers found cannabis use increased the likelihood of it happening by early middle-age.
WHAT IS PERIODONTITIS?
Gum disease is a very common condition where the gums become swollen, sore or infected.
Most adults have gum disease to some degree and most people experience it at least once. It's much less common in children.
Symptoms include bleeding gums when brushing the teeth and can lead to bad breath.
This early stage of gum disease is known as gingivitis.
If gingivitis isn't treated, a condition called periodontitis can develop.
This affects more tissues that support teeth and hold them in place.
If periodontitis isn't treated, the bone in the jaw may be damaged and small spaces can open up between the gum and teeth.
Teeth can become loose and may eventually fall out.

Continue reading @http://www.buzorpages.com/2016/06/smoking-marijuana-can-make-your-teeth.html
Re: Smoking Marijuana Can Make Your Teeth Fall Out by Nobody: 6:50am On Jun 02, 2016
Re: Smoking Marijuana Can Make Your Teeth Fall Out by Luckylife(m): 6:52am On Jun 02, 2016
Smokers have been committing suicide orally from time immemorial.
Re: Smoking Marijuana Can Make Your Teeth Fall Out by Nobody: 6:57am On Jun 02, 2016
Cigarette Is a pinch of tobacco rolled in a piece of paper with fire on one end and a fool on the other end.

Fedral ministry of health warns that smokers are liable to die young.
Re: Smoking Marijuana Can Make Your Teeth Fall Out by theEYe21(f): 6:58am On Jun 02, 2016
LIES! Why are you using tobacco side effects for marijuana?
Re: Smoking Marijuana Can Make Your Teeth Fall Out by kossyablaze(m): 7:01am On Jun 02, 2016
Story for the gods
Re: Smoking Marijuana Can Make Your Teeth Fall Out by nrexzy: 7:03am On Jun 02, 2016
Story for NDA.. Would burn dat kush more.. Next¡¡
Re: Smoking Marijuana Can Make Your Teeth Fall Out by Behira(f): 7:05am On Jun 02, 2016
kossyablaze:
Story for the gods
No wonder 3 of ur tooth don fall finish....i see tongue
Re: Smoking Marijuana Can Make Your Teeth Fall Out by hertz9te(m): 7:06am On Jun 02, 2016
funny,but i came across this thread while i was smoking.
Re: Smoking Marijuana Can Make Your Teeth Fall Out by Nobody: 7:33am On Jun 02, 2016
Busheet!
Re: Smoking Marijuana Can Make Your Teeth Fall Out by kossyablaze(m): 9:26am On Jun 02, 2016
Behira:
No wonder 3 of ur tooth "adapurla" i see tongue
lol I dunno wetin u dey talk o
Re: Smoking Marijuana Can Make Your Teeth Fall Out by PRISTINEMUSCLES: 9:43am On Jun 02, 2016
This is very true. I have seen lots of chain smokers with brown and incomplete sets of tooth. That "tin" no good ooh. Wrinkled and aged face, black lips,black teeth, black lungs,bad breath, black fingernails etc. are some of the effects of regularly smoking "maryjay".

Pregnancy Weight Gain? / Medical Marijuana Bill Sign Into Law In Ohio / Doctors On Whatsapp?